FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Explaining being a Cuck to girlfriend

Explaining being a Cuck to girlfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anillaCherryUK OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

So to me one of my biggest turn ons is another man using my beautiful girlfriend sexually. I’m not the jealous type and for me it’s so hot. It’s because I fancy her so much that it turns me on. However recently she made a comment questioning if I was only into it because maybe the situation turned me on rather than her. I just wondered the best way to explain being a cuck to her. It’s complicated for me because before I knew the word I didn’t even know it was a thing I just thought I was weird compared to others.

I guess just some general advice would be good how to explain being a cuck aha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkcoastguyMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

Just a quick trawl through the forum here and you will see that it is one of the most common sources of a thrill for all parties involved.

Seeing another man's cock sliding into the one that you adore, seeing her fucked and really aroused is a visual treat, one only matched by the feeling as you enter her pussy filled with his hot cum......

By *anillaCherryUK OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

Thank you for the confidence boost always good to hear it’s a common thing

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

It's definitely a very common kink for guys, I questioned my husband for a long time when he first mentioned being into it

I think it's natural fog her to gave concerns / questions, it's a whole new world you're entering

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Firstly to invited into a couples bed is a privilege in whatever guies that might be - but being invited into cuck senario is pretty mind blowing

My ex fem FB and I had done this many times (both ways - I am bisexual) and we both had a great time - nothing more pleasing than seeing your partner with another cock filling her pussy or ass and likewise she took great pleasure in watching me being used

Good topic, great buzz and awesome feeling

J xx

By *ackieSteveCouple  over a year ago

Newbridge

There's a podcast called "consenting adults" where they interview people in the lifestyle.

Plenty on the cuck hotwife dynamic on there. Listen to a few with her.

"There's a podcast called "consenting adults" where they interview people in the lifestyle.

Plenty on the cuck hotwife dynamic on there. Listen to a few with her."

I just might give that a listen

By *eeboCouple  over a year ago

basingstoke

Will have to do the same!

By *issA_MrMMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Would recommend to your other half to have a listen of Layla London’s The Curious Girl Diaries, about cuckoldress, there’s a podcast with a woman called Venus. It’s really eye opening and really got my head around things. Miss A xx

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

There's a program called Cheaters on iplayer at the moment that will give a small insight into how a guy can enjoy knowing his wife is enjoying time with another guy

As the name suggests it starts with his wife having a d*unken one night stand on a business trip but the story evolves

It's quite a good watch and the episodes are only 10 minutes each

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

"Would recommend to your other half to have a listen of Layla London’s The Curious Girl Diaries, about cuckoldress, there’s a podcast with a woman called Venus. It’s really eye opening and really got my head around things. Miss A xx"

Interesting

[Removed by poster at 02/03/22 01:15:10]

"So to me one of my biggest turn ons is another man using my beautiful girlfriend sexually. I’m not the jealous type and for me it’s so hot. It’s because I fancy her so much that it turns me on. However recently she made a comment questioning if I was only into it because maybe the situation turned me on rather than her. I just wondered the best way to explain being a cuck to her. It’s complicated for me because before I knew the word I didn’t even know it was a thing I just thought I was weird compared to others.

I guess just some general advice would be good how to explain being a cuck aha "

"One of MY biggest turn ons"

"Another man using MY beautiful girlfriend"

"for Me it's so hot"

"it's because I fancy her so much"

"it turns ME on"

All statements explaining what it does for you. Your girlfriend questions if it is all about turning you on, not her. I've seen nothing in your post suggesting is wrong. So go and listen to all the podcasts etc yeah. But maybe stop and think what she might get out of it all, what you would like her to get out of it. And whether she actually does. Seems to me that's what she is asking you to do

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"There's a podcast called "consenting adults" where they interview people in the lifestyle.

Just reading through the comments. May I say that Mrs has the most beautiful body I think iv see on here.

(Mrs) xx

[Removed by poster at 02/03/22 14:59:21]

By *K-Cuck-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Genuine cuckold couple please see profile hope you all like

only you know you ??? if you want to be a cuck then she will have to want to do it to ...dont know how long youve been together but most cuckold couples have years of being together being very solid couples alot have done swinging before going into cuckold ...we were hotwife couple for 24 years now in 28th year with 4 years as a cuckold couple we know each other inside out we are a strong couples ..

guess what im getting at is if you dont know here enought or she dont know you enought then it wont work of you can talk to her then it wont work solid couples not weak couple make cuckold couples .... this is not a subject to ask advice on me thinks only you 2 know each other or not ...and if shes not interested then you should not push it ...

By *K-Cuck-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Have been a cuckold couple for 13 yrs we know what works for us

By *scarpatMan  over a year ago

sexy town

Plenty on the cuck hotwife dynamic on there. Listen to a few with her.

Just reading through the comments. May I say that Mrs has the most beautiful body I think iv see on here.

(Mrs) xx"

I agree. She is a perfect 10.

By *arry-cMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

[Removed by poster at 03/03/22 00:51:25]

By *arry-cMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I'll have a listen.. sounds interesting

» Add a new message to this topic