FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How can I improve my chances on here

How can I improve my chances on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not looking to bone my way through fab (even if I were, I'd be highly disappointed), but I'd like to have some more positive experiences which for me are good few and far between. I've met with single females, couples, and attended parties in the past with only positive things to say, and I'd like more of that, but I've run out of ideas on what to do. Can anyone help?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

What about going to a club?

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I often think someone who’s ‘been here before’ and deleted their profile are not going to be the most reliable person. Could be that potential time waster that you mention on your profile.

It may seem like a good idea to point it out, but for me it could indicate you’d go UNLOS at any minute.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You have to sell yourself, so that we can know if you could be the very one that's got much or all of what we need. Less of what you want and more of what you have to offer

Even a few more diverse pics could add appear too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On your profile it says you can’t accommodate but in your biog you say you can. You might want to change it to whatever is right.

Also lack of decent pics. Three out of five are of your dick.

We like to look at these posts and then check back in a week or so to see if any advice is utilised.

It rarely is.

But anyway…

3 out of 5 pics are of your dick.

Not displaying any verifications.

Been here before ….yawn.

No imagination in your bio so nothing at all to make you stand out.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Have you considered displaying your verifications so people can read them ?

Attend clubs/socials/events get out there

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

"We like to look at these posts and then check back in a week or so to see if any advice is utilised.

It rarely is.

But anyway…

3 out of 5 pics are of your dick.

Not displaying any verifications.

Been here before ….yawn.

No imagination in your bio so nothing at all to make you stand out.

"

This is an utter bible. Follow it.

By *andy and DannyCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

"I'm not looking to bone my way through fab (even if I were, I'd be highly disappointed), but I'd like to have some more positive experiences which for me are good few and far between. I've met with single females, couples, and attended parties in the past with only positive things to say, and I'd like more of that, but I've run out of ideas on what to do. Can anyone help? "
not being funny but no we can't help ,it's your online interpretation of you and going by previous posts of the same ilk you will probably get the hump if any suggestions are made that you don't like .we got no views and no messages today and we are what most other couple's are probably looking for so what chance do you think you have as a stereotypical single man with a poor profile have ? Bit d*unk sorry to sound abrupt . Best of luck and be patient dan

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

"I'm not looking to bone my way through fab (even if I were, I'd be highly disappointed), but I'd like to have some more positive experiences which for me are good few and far between. I've met with single females, couples, and attended parties in the past with only positive things to say, and I'd like more of that, but I've run out of ideas on what to do. Can anyone help? not being funny but no we can't help ,it's your online interpretation of you and going by previous posts of the same ilk you will probably get the hump if any suggestions are made that you don't like .we got no views and no messages today and we are what most other couple's are probably looking for so what chance do you think you have as a stereotypical single man with a poor profile have ? Bit d*unk sorry to sound abrupt . Best of luck and be patient dan "

You got a view from me and added to my hotlist. I won’t message because I see you are not looking for single men.

Good luck with your search

By *andy and DannyCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

"I'm not looking to bone my way through fab (even if I were, I'd be highly disappointed), but I'd like to have some more positive experiences which for me are good few and far between. I've met with single females, couples, and attended parties in the past with only positive things to say, and I'd like more of that, but I've run out of ideas on what to do. Can anyone help? not being funny but no we can't help ,it's your online interpretation of you and going by previous posts of the same ilk you will probably get the hump if any suggestions are made that you don't like .we got no views and no messages today and we are what most other couple's are probably looking for so what chance do you think you have as a stereotypical single man with a poor profile have ? Bit d*unk sorry to sound abrupt . Best of luck and be patient dan

You got a view from me and added to my hotlist. I won’t message because I see you are not looking for single men.

Good luck with your search "

ahh thanks buddy ,i don't think we have been on a hotlist before

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

"I'm not looking to bone my way through fab (even if I were, I'd be highly disappointed), but I'd like to have some more positive experiences which for me are good few and far between. I've met with single females, couples, and attended parties in the past with only positive things to say, and I'd like more of that, but I've run out of ideas on what to do. Can anyone help? not being funny but no we can't help ,it's your online interpretation of you and going by previous posts of the same ilk you will probably get the hump if any suggestions are made that you don't like .we got no views and no messages today and we are what most other couple's are probably looking for so what chance do you think you have as a stereotypical single man with a poor profile have ? Bit d*unk sorry to sound abrupt . Best of luck and be patient dan

Good luck with your search ahh thanks buddy ,i don't think we have been on a hotlist before "

I’m sure you are on many. They just don’t normally tell you you are on it

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"I'm not looking to bone my way through fab (even if I were, I'd be highly disappointed), but I'd like to have some more positive experiences which for me are good few and far between. I've met with single females, couples, and attended parties in the past with only positive things to say, and I'd like more of that, but I've run out of ideas on what to do. Can anyone help? "

I'm just wondering of what benifit does saying "been here before" have?

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Even if your profile was exciting and engaging and you had some good photos, demanding a face picture with a first message would mean that you'd never get a first message. That's my opinion anyway.

Your profile is 'lacklustre' at best

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

If you were successful before then why not do whatever you did before?

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

Thought this too

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"....TIME WASTERS.

had too many of these on my previous profile hence why I deleted it..."

Instead of blocking them, you deleted your profile? Sorry, but when we see guys with "been here before" we immediately think that either their wife/partner found out or they were booted off the site for bad behaviour.

(Bry)

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

Put on a dress, wig, make up, lingerie and learn to suck cock!

....worked for me!

"Put on a dress, wig, make up, lingerie and learn to suck cock!

....worked for me! "

Ha ha ha ha ha.

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

"Put on a dress, wig, make up, lingerie and learn to suck cock!

....worked for me! "

or go the whole way & have the op

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Try treating women as people. Not just something to “bone”

"Even if your profile was exciting and engaging and you had some good photos, demanding a face picture with a first message would mean that you'd never get a first message. That's my opinion anyway.

"

Considering your own profile and how you've written it this reply is so hipariously contradicting

By *hropsGuy69Man  over a year ago

telford

I always view fab as a slow burn , as a single male don’t expect things quickly …

Go to clubs , obtain veris , build on meets with nice people ….

“Build it and they will cum”

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Well as for ideas their are plenty.

These are from previous users whom asked similar to yourself.their are piles of threads with helpful advice if you care to explore this tool. knowledge is the key

And yet another guy who asks for advice and then abandons the thread he started without acknowledging one single reply

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

"Even if your profile was exciting and engaging and you had some good photos, demanding a face picture with a first message would mean that you'd never get a first message. That's my opinion anyway.

Considering your own profile and how you've written it this reply is so hipariously contradicting "

Thanks for your feedback But, I seem to be doing OK thank you.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Considering your own profile and how you've written it this reply is so hipariously contradicting

Thanks for your feedback But, I seem to be doing OK thank you.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. "

A woman with no pictures at all and a face like Alan Sugar would do OK on here. Its a sex site with men vastly outnumbering men. Doesn't take away your reply to OP was a bit stupid

Cheers for the passive aggressive reply though

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple  over a year ago

Cheam

Probably allow people to read your profile...

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

you've had more success than I ever have(or will) so I don't think you need any advice. Most guys on here get nothing,or a one in a million chance meet,so you have hadore than most.

By *longMan  over a year ago

northwest, uk

So ask someone who's been on fab before also but with a couples profile. I understand the difference when you're on as a single as I am now So over then messaging. The only meat I have had on here in the time I've been on is at a club or event. Shall I say in which I met two people? Shortly after that I started getting winks and messages off others, both couples and singles. However, they often dissolve into nothing for whatever reason. I'm still not quite sure why I started thinking it may be me so I have been reading all of the comments on thread and I am still not enlightened. All I can see is talk to people build a rapport and if you're talking to couples and single ladies, especially they need to feel that you will respect their boundaries and be respectful as at the end of the day, inviting the mail into their home or bedroom even is potentially dangerous. It's just a case of letting people know you understand the respect it

By *longMan  over a year ago

northwest, uk

So I've updated my profile who wants to proofread and provide constructive criticism?

nr Stamford

"So I've updated my profile who wants to proofread and provide constructive criticism?"

Best to start your own thread with your own profile review request - not good to jump on someone else's.

(Bry)

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

weybridge

"

I aspire to lacklustre

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

weybridge

I did recently read that the most successful people (in general) are those who are prepared to do the things which others won’t, to improve.

I buy this but wouldn’t even try and suggest how to apply it to swinging and fab

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I did recently read that the most successful people (in general) are those who are prepared to do the things which others won’t, to improve.

I buy this but wouldn’t even try and suggest how to apply it to swinging and fab "

The most successful people are those whom respect, able to strike up a decent conversation find similar interests in common and attractiveness as well as a trusting bond

By *entlemanPMan  over a year ago

Newark, Sleaford, Grantham, Lincoln

Some one look at my profile please (female or couple) and give me some feedback please?

Paul x

nr Stamford

"Some one look at my profile please (female or couple) and give me some feedback please?

Paul x"

You've jumped on two threads instead of starting your own

(Bry)

By *entlemanPMan  over a year ago

Newark, Sleaford, Grantham, Lincoln

Didn't realise and started own after you said in swingers chat

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

Stick to clubs private meets are dead as fuck on here

Generic pics tbh

Post clothed ones

Teasing ones.

By *irSlutTrainerMan  over a year ago

Glossop

Are you a person or a cock get normal pictures not just dick pick only have one which you send if asked. Be natural not just a dick who happens to be a person as to a person who has a dick.

…..!

It’s hard work on here private party’s are better then clubs

By *r SteelMan  over a year ago

North Wales

Pictures of your cock from a headshot, showing feet is a no no for me..

Maybe vary your pics and just be patient and nice and yourself.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile starts offputting "not looking to bone myself through the site" and ends offputting "NO TIMEWASTERS"

More of the same for me, dick pics are ten a penny, I have them but in my friends only. There's more to fab than getting your cock out immediately. Verifications are there for a reason, mine are on display to afirm that I am active socially, at clubs and of course for meets. At least that way people know you are on the scene for every aspect of the lifestyle and not just out to get your end away so to speak. For me the social side of things is just as important as the playing.

» Add a new message to this topic