FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Review 2022

Profile Review 2022

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *niladio OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Yes... The rhyme was intentional.

I'm looking to give this site a bit more of a bash this year now that restrictions are a bit more lenient.

I've given my profile some polish. What do people think?

I'm quite aware that it's only going to appeal to a certain type of person but that's kinda what I'm goin for if you catch my drift x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like it. Your punctuation isn't perfect but you have personality and look hot, and your verifications speak volumes. I'd meet you

Manchester

"I like it. Your punctuation isn't perfect but you have personality and look hot, and your verifications speak volumes. I'd meet you "

If it's just a matter of punctuation perfection that's fab (pardon the pun).

Manchester

"I like it. Your punctuation isn't perfect but you have personality and look hot, and your verifications speak volumes. I'd meet you "

Thank you btw x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anytime. Punctuation is for nerds anyway.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"Yes... The rhyme was intentional.

I'm looking to give this site a bit more of a bash this year now that restrictions are a bit more lenient.

I'm quite aware that it's only going to appeal to a certain type of person but that's kinda what I'm goin for if you catch my drift x"

"somewhere between Elon Musk and Ghandi"

so you're somewhere between one of the biggest, most exploitative misanthropes in the world, and arguably one of the greatest humanitarians who ever lived.

It's a long way round the houses to say - "I'm just a normal fella" - but I like it

Manchester

"Yes... The rhyme was intentional.

I'm quite aware that it's only going to appeal to a certain type of person but that's kinda what I'm goin for if you catch my drift x

"somewhere between Elon Musk and Ghandi"

so you're somewhere between one of the biggest, most exploitative misanthropes in the world, and arguably one of the greatest humanitarians who ever lived.

It's a long way round the houses to say - "I'm just a normal fella" - but I like it"

You've hit the nail on the head mate.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I like it

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple  over a year ago

Somerset

It may not be such a good idea to place yourself between those two, though an interesting threesome it might make for! A statue of Ghandi was removed from the university of Ghana because of his racist views and there was a petition in Leicester to remove a statue of him there alleging he was a fascist, racist sexual predator!

Manchester

"It may not be such a good idea to place yourself between those two, though an interesting threesome it might make for! A statue of Ghandi was removed from the university of Ghana because of his racist views and there was a petition in Leicester to remove a statue of him there alleging he was a fascist, racist sexual predator! "

Well... I spose I'll just have to pick two other diametrically opposed popular figures.

Manchester

"I like it"

Thanks, like the look of your profile also

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"I like it

Thanks, like the look of your profile also "

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Amusing, shows you've got some personality.

You just need to get some social/meet veris now!

Manchester

"Amusing, shows you've got some personality.

You just need to get some social/meet veris now!

"

Thanks working on that bit now

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

Great profile x in my opinion you don't need the erect in your pants pic but that's just me x

Manchester

"Great profile x in my opinion you don't need the erect in your pants pic but that's just me x

"

Interesting. That's the one I'm most unsure about actually. Might bash it in el privato folder

Manchester

"Great profile x in my opinion you don't need the erect in your pants pic but that's just me x

"

I'd be interested what the consensus was on this actually

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

I'd be interested what the consensus was on this actually "

For what it’s worth, it’s absolutely fine if I was going to find something to criticise, I’d probably stick to plain pants!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You sound very mature for your age! Not wishing to stroke your ego but you sound delicious, like the sort of man I'd like my daughter to bring home for tea!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's unique, as they could be, to reflect a human.

I'd reflect on whether it does enough to sell you to the specific people that you are wanting.

I'd also add some alternative pics. Very recent pics will probably help you to attract more attention and have staying power for them

Manchester

For what it’s worth, it’s absolutely fine if I was going to find something to criticise, I’d probably stick to plain pants! "

Damn. 2 strikes against the pants. Alright there's a bit of a movement brewing

Manchester

"You sound very mature for your age! Not wishing to stroke your ego but you sound delicious, like the sort of man I'd like my daughter to bring home for tea! "

That's the highest of compliments really. Thank you!

Manchester

"It's unique, as they could be, to reflect a human.

I'd reflect on whether it does enough to sell you to the specific people that you are wanting.

I'd also add some alternative pics. Very recent pics will probably help you to attract more attention and have staying power for them "

Yea. I reckon additional pics are always a good idea. I've noticed it does significantly influence the amount of traction your profile gets.

I'm glad it reflects me in the sense that it's unique. What are you getting at in terms of not selling me to the people I'm interested in?

I do think I could maybe streamline the bio slightly. Convey more information about myself sexually etc

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

What is vertically capable ?

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

You have a really great prof OP, no cock pics, but love the tease of your prof pic! I'm glad that I'm out of your age limits because my son is a similar age. Oooo if I was 20yrs younger (rubs hands together and gives raunchy laugh).

Manchester

"What is vertically capable ?"

Tall hahahaha

Manchester

"You have a really great prof OP, no cock pics, but love the tease of your prof pic! I'm glad that I'm out of your age limits because my son is a similar age. Oooo if I was 20yrs younger (rubs hands together and gives raunchy laugh). "

The cock pics are in the private folder thanks very much tho! x I was goin for the teasy vibe with that one particular snap

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"What is vertically capable ?

Tall hahahaha"

I thought it meant you could stand upright

Manchester

"You have a really great prof OP, no cock pics, but love the tease of your prof pic! I'm glad that I'm out of your age limits because my son is a similar age. Oooo if I was 20yrs younger (rubs hands together and gives raunchy laugh). "

Starting to think the ol' age limit might need increasing in this scenario

Manchester

"What is vertically capable ?

Tall hahahaha

I thought it meant you could stand upright"

Hahaha. I can do that too!

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Aside from what others have said about Gandhi, according to recent history, it reads very well.

I am a pedant, so some of the punctuation made my eyes bleed but - without wanting to sound patronising - it's one of the best I've read from someone your age.

Oh, I'd retake the suit pic without the thumbs up, but that's just me.

Manchester

"Aside from what others have said about Gandhi, according to recent history, it reads very well.

I am a pedant, so some of the punctuation made my eyes bleed but - without wanting to sound patronising - it's one of the best I've read from someone your age.

Oh, I'd retake the suit pic without the thumbs up, but that's just me."

I'll sort out the punctuation. Sorry about your eyes haha. I understand where you're coming from don't worry

I've been iffy about the thumbs up as well. Guess I just need to trust my gut with this stuff. Took that one ages ago. My 'style' has since changed.

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

Love that you've updated your bio after advice, be great to see more pics too. Fair play to you sir

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman  over a year ago

not meeting

"You have a really great prof OP, no cock pics, but love the tease of your prof pic! I'm glad that I'm out of your age limits because my son is a similar age. Oooo if I was 20yrs younger (rubs hands together and gives raunchy laugh).

Starting to think the ol' age limit might need increasing in this scenario "

Yes, that’s what’s wrong

Manchester

"Love that you've updated your bio after advice, be great to see more pics too. Fair play to you sir "

Oh yea. Wasn't asking for no reason haha hoping the grammar situation is slightly improved.

Manchester

"You have a really great prof OP, no cock pics, but love the tease of your prof pic! I'm glad that I'm out of your age limits because my son is a similar age. Oooo if I was 20yrs younger (rubs hands together and gives raunchy laugh).

Starting to think the ol' age limit might need increasing in this scenario

Yes, that’s what’s wrong "

Oh my

Manchester

For what it’s worth, it’s absolutely fine if I was going to find something to criticise, I’d probably stick to plain pants! "

I think I'm gonna go for a more tasteful pant alternative in the near future

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I actually really liked your profile, and I don't say that very often.

Yes, a greater variety of photos would help but that's all I can offer.

As a Mancunian, you might want to try the club scene. There's several in the area but I reckon Cupids is the best. If you decide to give them a try, check age limits and nights available for single men. You'll certainly srand out from the

Manchester

"I actually really liked your profile, and I don't say that very often.

Yes, a greater variety of photos would help but that's all I can offer.

As a Mancunian, you might want to try the club scene. There's several in the area but I reckon Cupids is the best. If you decide to give them a try, check age limits and nights available for single men. You'll certainly srand out from the "

Thank you kindly , more pics is a must. I've made one or two private since creating this thread so I need a few to replace them. I have a few ideas in mind.

Not sure about clubs just yet. Not even sure if that's a thing people my age do? (Don't get me wrong I have absolutely no idea if I'm talking shit).

I am curious about it, mind you

» Add a new message to this topic