FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Breast cancer and return to meeting

Breast cancer and return to meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lwen OP   Woman  over a year ago

De12 area

One for the ladies really.. I'm currently undergoing my chemo therapy.. I had a lump removed so still have my breast with a dip under the scar..

What I want to know has anyone else had breast cancer and returned to meeting after??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I haven't op, but bumping this up for you.

Hope you're fully recovered and doing well x

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

I’ve met a lady who was recovering from breast cancer. (Couples meet.) She chose to keep her top on, didn’t spoil anything.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

I was in a hot tub this summer, with my partner chatting with a sexy female who had both of her nipples removed. She was having so much fun with others that day. She was an inspiration, not a victim, nor a survivor, but a thriver.

Naked, nice, naughty and not afraid!

Yeah, that's the spirit!

Show off those scars, don't hide them: as that's a tribute to the team that kept you alive.

I'd rather see scars and missing bits than a tombstone, any day.

She wasn't even phased by my terrible jokes.

By *lovewetpantiesMan  over a year ago

Broad Oak

My wife had a double mastectomy with reconstruction. Her nipples are fully functional and get hard even though she has a lack of sensation. She now wants another MF couple to play with them which is so encouraging to me as she's had body image issues. I love that she's more sexually confident

By *heHookyMonsterMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"I was in a hot tub this summer, with my partner chatting with a sexy female who had both of her nipples removed. She was having so much fun with others that day. She was an inspiration, not a victim, nor a survivor, but a thriver.

Naked, nice, naughty and not afraid!

Yeah, that's the spirit!

Show off those scars, don't hide them: as that's a tribute to the team that kept you alive.

I'd rather see scars and missing bits than a tombstone, any day.

She wasn't even phased by my terrible jokes."

Beautifully put! Bravo!!

By *uffolkClareClactonDaveCouple  over a year ago

Felixstowe/Clacton-on-Sea

"One for the ladies really.. I'm currently undergoing my chemo therapy.. I had a lump removed so still have my breast with a dip under the scar..

What I want to know has anyone else had breast cancer and returned to meeting after??

"

I'm just throwing this out there, but personally it wouldn't put me off playing as I'm more interested in the character of the girl I'm playing with than how life's experiences have changed her.

Sub Dave

By *ndieCPL2016Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"One for the ladies really.. I'm currently undergoing my chemo therapy.. I had a lump removed so still have my breast with a dip under the scar..

"

We have a lot more scars than jewelleries. Lol. Including cancer.

Doesn't matter. Every day is a new day and good joy to be tried.

You can always cover whichever way comfortable for you so as to find your comfort zone.

Cheer up.

By *ndieCPL2016Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"

We have a lot more scars than jewelleries. Lol. Including cancer.

Doesn't matter. Every day is a new day and good joy to be tried.

You can always cover whichever way comfortable for you so as to find your comfort zone.

Cheer up.

By *aul349Man  over a year ago

Newcastle area

Tbh, it will put some people off but I'm sure they will be in the minority. Have played with post op ladies in the past without any problems. Only advice I can give is be up front about it. If you want to keep your top on or don't want to be touched on one side or the other tell them beforehand. Much better when everyone knows where they stand.

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

I have met a lady in a club near me who has had one breast removed I think it is great that she still enjoys herself and it certainly did not seem to bother anyone else and if it does their loss. Best wishes and I hope you will enjoy yourself.

By *86 and 987Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Hi and I'm also having Chemo at the moment. Will be finished in January and hopefully back in the saddle by summer time.

I'm not worried about scars, just hoping I will feel sexy again. Chemo numbs everything! I also had the lump removed and my breast looking mostly the same.

Being alive is the main thing but a little bit of naughty fun will be so nice to indulge in x

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

I wish all those starting, mid way or coming to end of their journey for treatment, all the very best.

Iv had the pleasure in meeting a variety of individuals, who have had many forms of health issues including breast cancer. Our bodies are not what define us, it’s the inner us of which the majority of people want to see. Even us shallow folk know, that clothing, possessions and visual standing are not real! And the feeling isn’t the same as a spark between two or even more!

I hope you make a full and speedy recovery, renter the world of FAB at your leisure and enjoy many more memories and experiences.

By *heauldadventurerMan  over a year ago

City Centre

I have had a kidney removed due to cancer. It had moved to my lungs too so technically I have stage 4 cancer.

Chemo doesnt work for my cancer but got on a clinical trial to try a drug combo. The side effects were awful at times but it turned out one of the drugs has halted my cancer and stable now touch wood. Next scan coming up

So I am going into year 5 of a type cancer that only had an 8% 5 year survival. And dont plan checking out anytime soon

By *erberaWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I had a lump removed 6 years ago followed by chemo and radiotherapy. I have a scar similar to the OP but it hasn't affected my sex life and nobody bats an eyelid. I don't tell anyone before I meet them and only been asked once what the scar was.

I had a few meets with a FB during treatment and I kept my top on for a while, more for support during healing than because I didn't want anyone to see the scar though.

I wish the ladies who have posted above that they are going through treatment well and hope you feel like your sexy selves again soon xx

By *wifterMan  over a year ago

lancaster

I was due to meet up with a woman with both breasts removed at a club last week. I thought she was very brave to be coming. In the end she didn't show up and I hope it was nothing to do with her condition that put her off.

By *uteTwoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 24/01/22 17:13:18]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To everyone out there.

Wear your battle scars with pride it makes who you are just say and be open about it all.

We definitely wouldn't judge and think that the majority would be respectful. Get it out or just say what makes you feel uncomfortable.

Nobody goes through life without something or other remember that

Peterborough

"I was due to meet up with a woman with both breasts removed at a club last week. I thought she was very brave to be coming. In the end she didn't show up and I hope it was nothing to do with her condition that put her off."

We live in days of self isolation, so cancellations should be taken with a bit more understanding.

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

OP, I hope your coping well and on the road to recovery,I think this all depends on how you feel about it. If your not comfortable with meeting new people then don't feel pressured. If you want to continue many meet people you have already connected with who understand you situation but at the end of the day it's your choice and you need to do what's best for you. Xx

By *S2004Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Just wanted to wish every poster on here recovering the best of luck.x

By *amian300Man  over a year ago

dub city closer than you think not in uk

Going through cancer is an ordeal in itself but coming out the other side is inspiring wear a scar with pride

By *oldilox and the BearCouple  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

Good to see posts like this

By *unshine 57Woman  over a year ago

essex

Fairly new on here. I had treatment for breast cancer 7 years ago. Felt pretty rubbish for a year as i had a immuntherapy treatment for a year as a precaution I do have some scars but no one has ever mentioned them

I wish you all the best with your treatment x

Peterborough

"Fairly new on here. I had treatment for breast cancer 7 years ago. Felt pretty rubbish for a year as i had a immuntherapy treatment for a year as a precaution I do have some scars but no one has ever mentioned them

I wish you all the best with your treatment x "

Maybe they should, us men brag about our scars, there's a tale to tell.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

I was diagnosed with breast cancer ER+PR+HER- in April 2021

I shaved my hair off the day before I was diagnosed as I couldn’t bear to be told I may lose it to chemo(ended up not needing it)

I had surgery 9th June I had lumpectomy, Lymphadenectomy and double breast reduction, I went from a GG cup to around an E/F surprisingly they removed about 2/3 of my breast tissue !!

My wounds didn’t heal too great and the cancer breast the wound unzipped so it’s a much thicker scar and because they removed/resized/moved the nipples there’s quite a few scars and I have no feeling it may never come back but they do get hard when they’re meant to

I had two rounds or radiotherapy 10sessions end august begin sept

I haven’t found any issues with showing them off although the cancer one is often sore and tender and intermittently turns red and swells up, the radiotherapy can continue for years to affect the tissue

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

OP feel free to PM me and I can even send you some pics of them 6months post surgery I have more than a few pics lol first time ever my phone is full of boob pics though most look like something out a horror movie

My sister had it a few years ago it was tough but she made it and doing well now. Hugs to you original poster and all other ladies going through it on here.

Full respect and admiration for anyone who has battled cancer or for that any adversity. Any scars or self perceived imperfections are just stories and if you're here to tell your story you have won xxxx

Aberdeenshire

Hi and thanks for sharing your journey. I've had quite a tricky time over the last few months. As I finished my chemo and then radiotherapy, I have really struggled with looking in a mirror let alone Swinging! So desperate to get my mojo back

Aberdeenshire

[Removed by poster at 10/04/22 19:17:30]

Aberdeenshire

"My sister had it a few years ago it was tough but she made it and doing well now. Hugs to you original poster and all other ladies going through it on here. "

Thanks JM x

Aberdeenshire

"I wish all those starting, mid way or coming to end of their journey for treatment, all the very best.

Iv had the pleasure in meeting a variety of individuals, who have had many forms of health issues including breast cancer. Our bodies are not what define us, it’s the inner us of which the majority of people want to see. Even us shallow folk know, that clothing, possessions and visual standing are not real! And the feeling isn’t the same as a spark between two or even more!

I hope you make a full and speedy recovery, renter the world of FAB at your leisure and enjoy many more memories and experiences.

"

Thanks Spartan x

I personally say if you're strong enough to kick the big c in the goolies you're definitely clever enough to suss any shallow individual who wouldn't see the sexy person before anything else...

Hopefully you are recovered and hugs to any folks who have overcome the dreaded c...

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

I've breast cancer and am on chemo, it most definitely doesn't stop me from meeting other people.

In vanilla life as well as fab.

We have never been serial meeters, we've never met strangers for sex, so nothing really have changed apart from us putting back organizing any larger group socials.

Personally to me one thing has become annoying is people constantly commenting on my scars even though all of them comments are positive, it just feels like there's nothing else left to my character to talk about apart from how "brave" I am for not pretending to be perfect.

I only uploaded my photos to be upfront about it as I know Dr.Evil look isn't everyone's cup of tea, what I received instead is a gigantic pity party

Missus

By *hiny-SinnersCouple  over a year ago

Vale of Glamorgan

So, I am what you would call an extreme fetish exhibitionist. One of my insecurities was that I was flat, and this did not fit with my extreme image desires, and so a couple of years ago had a wonderful Double D boob job which really made me feel great.

Sod’s law, a year later I was diagnosed and at first had a lumpectomy where that managed to save the implant. But then I had the shattering news that it wasn’t enough, so I had a full mastectomy on the right leaving me with two large scars. But after radiotherapy, and ongoing hormone treatment which has brought on the bloody menopause, I thought “fuck cancer” and restarted my exhibitionist lifestyle, including doing what I love, namely lots of sexy pics.

The bottom line is that sexiness comes from the mind, your attitude, and how you see yourself. It has been tough but you will hopefully see that attitude in all my recent pics where I work round the problem so to speak, and Hubby says he has never desired me more.

So it is devastating initially, and I’m still worried about the success of any reconstruction, but we women can stand tall and proud no matter what life throws at us, and I for one am not letting bloody breast cancer define this particular PVC Hotwife!

Belfast

"So, I am what you would call an extreme fetish exhibitionist. One of my insecurities was that I was flat, and this did not fit with my extreme image desires, and so a couple of years ago had a wonderful Double D boob job which really made me feel great.

Sod’s law, a year later I was diagnosed and at first had a lumpectomy where that managed to save the implant. But then I had the shattering news that it wasn’t enough, so I had a full mastectomy on the right leaving me with two large scars. But after radiotherapy, and ongoing hormone treatment which has brought on the bloody menopause, I thought “fuck cancer” and restarted my exhibitionist lifestyle, including doing what I love, namely lots of sexy pics.

The bottom line is that sexiness comes from the mind, your attitude, and how you see yourself. It has been tough but you will hopefully see that attitude in all my recent pics where I work round the problem so to speak, and Hubby says he has never desired me more.

So it is devastating initially, and I’m still worried about the success of any reconstruction, but we women can stand tall and proud no matter what life throws at us, and I for one am not letting bloody breast cancer define this particular PVC Hotwife!"

You look sensational and hide it really well x

Part of me wishes I would have hidden it too.

Missus

By *hiny-SinnersCouple  over a year ago

Vale of Glamorgan

"So, I am what you would call an extreme fetish exhibitionist. One of my insecurities was that I was flat, and this did not fit with my extreme image desires, and so a couple of years ago had a wonderful Double D boob job which really made me feel great.

So it is devastating initially, and I’m still worried about the success of any reconstruction, but we women can stand tall and proud no matter what life throws at us, and I for one am not letting bloody breast cancer define this particular PVC Hotwife!

Missus "

No need to hide it - I have pics where you can see my falsie - I think the secret is to do what feels right for you x

Belfast

Missus

No need to hide it - I have pics where you can see my falsie - I think the secret is to do what feels right for you x"

Scars, lack of boob and baldness doesn't really bother me at all and I don't use the prosthesis or hide it in every day life.

On fab though - the way people look at me has changed massively and I don't like it in a slightest.

Missus

» Add a new message to this topic