FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single

Single

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any other sites singles guys can go on like this as the amount of us single guys seems to be offending swingers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Is there any other sites singles guys can go on like this as the amount of us single guys seems to be offending swingers"

why would you consider going elsewhere, single guys have as much right to use this site as any other grouping, if they are offended by guys they can choose filters and select to block.

then their angst is over....

that being, they have one thing less to moan like fuck about, they will then pick on single bi fems being hard to find

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Is there any other sites singles guys can go on like this as the amount of us single guys seems to be offending swingers"

no offence... people have been nice enough to give you various pieces of advice in the different threads you have started... and if this is a response to those, then it says to me you have not taken any of it in...

as most people have said to you, time.... patience... perserverance and good old common sense... and there is no "short cut" for that.....

think of it this way....

how do you stand out from all the other single guys here so far?

see... blaming the amount of single guys here is an easy cop out... it is how you seperate yourself from "john smith" that is the key......

the people who have had success here have managed to seperate themselves from the crowd, and have given people a reason to say "wow, must meet that person!!"...

hand on heart... have you???

"Is there any other sites singles guys can go on like this as the amount of us single guys seems to be offending swingers

no offence... people have been nice enough to give you various pieces of advice in the different threads you have started... and if this is a response to those, then it says to me you have not taken any of it in...

as most people have said to you, time.... patience... perserverance and good old common sense... and there is no "short cut" for that.....

think of it this way....

how do you stand out from all the other single guys here so far?

see... blaming the amount of single guys here is an easy cop out... it is how you seperate yourself from "john smith" that is the key......

the people who have had success here have managed to seperate themselves from the crowd, and have given people a reason to say "wow, must meet that person!!"...

hand on heart... have you???"

I have taken the advice of the others and it's not about me leaving this site, that will not happen I just want to broaden my search. I have since taking advice started talking to girls and like you say it's gonna take time which I again am willing to accept.

I don't see why I can't expand my search is all and stop hassling swingers so much

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

you could try POF !!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

To answer your question, there are loads of sites out there. Just pop 'swinging/sex sites' into Google and enjoy. Don't be surprised if you have to pay a large fee for the pleasure of joining them though.

To answer your 'hidden' question, single guys do not offend everyone on here. Seeing as I only meet single guys (or groups of them ) I would be very bored if there weren't any. However, single guys certainly do have to make an effort to get noticed.

It's up to you I guess - stick around here and give it a bit more of a chance than you have yet, or pay to go elsewhere, with no guarantees that you'll meet any more people than here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fab also have a sister site just for singles, give that a whirl, link is in the top left when you log in to fab

"

I have taken the advice of the others and it's not about me leaving this site, that will not happen I just want to broaden my search. I have since taking advice started talking to girls and like you say it's gonna take time which I again am willing to accept.

I don't see why I can't expand my search is all and stop hassling swingers so much "

So you re-wrote your profile taking on board the feedback given...

I think some people misunderstand what it means to be a swinger. it doesn't mean couples who swap partners or anything like that.

it means people who are not of the inclination to go into monogamous relationships.

people who don't think sex is a sacred covenant between two people for the rest of their life.

well this is my _iew of it at least. have you seen the documentary by louis theroux?

Not like this, but punternet.

If you want instant results, that's where you need to be.

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

May I suggest you join ....

"ImAlotMoreSensitiveThanOtherBoys.com"

"Is there any other sites singles guys can go on like this as the amount of us single guys seems to be offending swingersMay I suggest you join ....

"ImAlotMoreSensitiveThanOtherBoys.com"

"

Very funny haha I'm staying on here just broadening my search

» Add a new message to this topic