FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sub girl looking for her Dom...

Sub girl looking for her Dom...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Before anyone comments-NO i have not read 50 shades, and the following does not come from anything to do with that book!

Anyway....

Does anyone know what the best way to go about finding a partner to get into a sub/dom relationship with is?

Over the last couple of years my interest in that lifestyle has grown and now ive experimented with it more i've decided I seriously want to find someone who will be my "regular" dom.

Ive "advertised" for this on fab before, however it usually attracts all the wrong people-mostly men who think that just telling me to do things makes them a good dominant and for me it is about so much more than that!

Theres lots more i could put but if anyone has any advice then please get in touch via here or private message

Thanks!

Lucy x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urious.coupleCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Get on Fetlife!

By *urious.coupleCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Get on Fetlife!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ditto

fetlife is the way for you

its obviously not as good as fab

but does cater for what you are looking for

good luck

Jo x

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

As above join fetlife or informedconsent find the events listing find your nearest munch toddler along meet real people not keyboard dim doms and have fun hun good luck

Fantastic thats exactly what i was looking for thanks

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Informedconsent lists munch events in your area. There are quite a few well known big ones in Bristol.

Pop along to one or two of those, rather than relying on on-line conversations. Meeting someone in person gives a better sense of that person, and what they are about. It also gives you the added bonus of discovering things you didn't know about.

If you were nearer to London I'd suggest LAM or London Fetish Fair. I've met some fantastic people at both those events, and they hold workshops, which give fascinating insight into various forms of play.

You could try Birmingham Bizarre Bazarre. But I've never been personally, so don't know what that one is like.

Above all else, enjoy exploring that side of you.

Well ive just joined fetllife (am i allowed to say that on fab? not sure-sorry if im not!) and found an event next saturday that im pretty sure im going to go to-great start!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What ^ they said. Good luck. Choose carefully. Don't rush into anything.

I wont

» Add a new message to this topic