FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single guy still no meets why?

Single guy still no meets why?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hay just wound wrong were am going wrong on here as ave been on here for a wile now and still no meets had 2 set up for this week and got let down not even a mail to say sorry cant make it or sorry after they didn't meet! So is it me or am I just in the wrong area?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

because as a single guy your one of many, its not easy we find it hard as a couple so as a guy its going to be tough

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

because your profile is sparse and you only have 1 picture, thats not very good, tbh.

get some nice ones up (as has been said before, doesnt have to be face) and give some detail about what you want, what you offer and so on.

you HAVE to make yourself stand out from a very large crowd.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

And being a soldier does not make you stand out for the crowd, what little your profile says seems to me that you are relying on your job to get you meets, isn't going to work!!

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

verified genuine but youve had no meets ?

Is no girl up for taking your "boring for hours" tantric oral session?

what is wrong with them huh!

Being a solder is a double edge sword (or maybe bayonet - excuse the pun) lots of girls are into that, but a lot aren't.

You need to look for the girls who are into the "soldier" thing.

profile says ur bi as well, not offically but read between the lines of what is on there and thats an assumption most swingers probs will make

give it time .... it's like buses lol you know the saying?

Get your face ut there ... the forum is a good place to get noticed and people will be interested if you're interesting.

Throw a few well chosen winks, nods and smiles out there.

Patience

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"profile says ur bi as well, not offically but read between the lines of what is on there and thats an assumption most swingers probs will make "

thats too subtle straight but looking to meet tv

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There's quite a bit of advice in the forums on how to improve our potential for meets/success. Some people have added some above. The meet failures is another subject, which may be partly down to choosing the right people, very bad luck etc. We all get failures, whether singles, couples, male, female.

If you can arrange some other photos on your profile - better in public, as people you send messages to will likely look at your profile before/instead of reading your message. The better the profile, the higher chance you'll have of finding fun.

Choose people to message who have the right needs for someone like you - right age, swinging needs etc. If you don't, you're wasting yours/their time, and hassling others.

Also look at Fab as a way of meeting people on a friendship basis, we don't all need to be fck buddies. You can get to know others through who you know. Clubs are also an option, as well as socials.

So, get your profile packed with more detail, mix, consider what it is that you have to offer, what swinging experience you have and want, and let people know.

Last point: consider getting someone to take a face pic of you, as people usually appear more relaxed and inviting when they're not taking it of themselves.

Good luck!

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

not everyone wants to meet a male that is up to meet anyone up to a age of 99, and sets meets for TVs/CDs.

Also the lack of public picture etc. just ask yourself if you were a lady/couple if you would message yourself (a unknown lad without pictures) or keep on looking for someone who at least bothers to upload one picture?

To be fair even couples struggle to get meets...

Think guys join swinging sites as they think it's like dial a shag and they are going to get meets every day/night and are disappointed when that doesn't happen.

Give it time and look at other single guys profiles especially guys who get meets for some tips on your profile and would say make sure you are what people are looking for before emailing, like you are in age range, they are looking for male ect.

Good luck x

Fe fi foe fumb I smell a fake without a gun!

There's plenty of us women who like men in the armed forces (I for one have 4 going on the same deployment to Afghan in September that I've had fun with! lol)

Keep trying and I'm sure you'll get some. As for no face pics, maybe put some on as private pics and send them out if people request them. That's what I do as I've got to maintain privacy because of work!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Well... From your profile...

"after a long 7 month tour"

Does nothing for us all this soldier stuff! You do a job, get paid and you chose to do it!

"I can lick pussy like no other and will do for hours"

If you have to lick pussy for hours, I would be bored and sore! If you can't do it in half an hour.. Forget it!

No pictures! Another no in our book.. Apart from that, you have a varification at least so are doing better than most. You are a single guy! You are one of many who are just here for a fuck, instead of at least paying lip service to swinging! That is as in "Hey you sexy swingers" as if you were apart from "us swingers".

Apart from that, I am afraid that you just have to make yourself stand out!

Mrs

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Fe fi foe fumb I smell a fake without a gun! "

Excuse me coz I fun put pictures of my work up does not mean am a fake I find it highly insulting that you can put that. And you will find am as genuine as they come!!

"Fe fi foe fumb I smell a fake without a gun!

Excuse me coz I fun put pictures of my work up does not mean am a fake I find it highly insulting that you can put that. And you will find am as genuine as they come!! "

Totally agree with OP.... X

» Add a new message to this topic