FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Genuine chap needing advice

Genuine chap needing advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otts open fun OP   Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Hello all!

This is my first post in here and i could do with some advice from the wider world

Im married and in an open relationship, my wife is on here. We’re working on a “no questions asked” we’re exploring and enjoying kind of thing. We’ve both come to the point where we have some different tastes in the bedroom and want to have some fun before we get old and crap!

Ive had a meet which was great fun, but im really struggling to spark any new conversations - my wife tells me she gets spammed a lot and its hard to sift through the messages to get legit people who are looking for the same thing at times.

Are there any tips or advice that i should take in bord to stand out? Im veri’d, im honest and read/reference bio’s when emailing, always send a face pic.

Where am i going wrong? Im terrible at pick up lines, im so much better generally in person than i can sell myself in words! Ha ha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Now *should* in essence be a time for making new connections, however it really isn't.

People are bored, bereaved, lost jobs and lost hope, or the other end of the scale working flat out to keep people alive.

You have no profile pic which will massively impact your chances of getting your profile viewed.

I know, I know, mine is hidden but that's coz I'm sick to death of the meet now requests and people who lack respect.

As you said your wife has to sift through a mountain of unsuitable drivel, she's not the only one. So many women are feeling like they're being viewed as free prostitutes or pieces of meat at the moment. The atmosphere has declined hugely.

Sorry I couldn't be more positive

By *hropsGuy69Man  over a year ago

telford

Would you not be more successful as a couples profile and scope your individual desires in that profile ??

Your more likely to find a couple with similar desires that way I’d say

nottingham

Thank you so much for the advice! That all makes sense!

In terms of pics, im worried about putting my face on a public forum - more because this is a private thing that me and my wife do and for obvious reasons, i dont want it to be on the local gossip column!

Any advice for whats good as a profile pic thats not my willy?! Ha ha

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Thank you so much for the advice! That all makes sense!

In terms of pics, im worried about putting my face on a public forum - more because this is a private thing that me and my wife do and for obvious reasons, i dont want it to be on the local gossip column!

Any advice for whats good as a profile pic thats not my willy?! Ha ha"

Loads of things you can do, the world is your oyster as far as creativity goes. Something that shows a bit of personality or creativity is always a good shout.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

this isn't a sarcastic comment at all but your wife would be the best person to take some photos that would appeal to women

nottingham

this isn't a sarcastic comment at all but your wife would be the best person to take some photos that would appeal to women "

That is actually a cracking idea! Thanks

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

this isn't a sarcastic comment at all but your wife would be the best person to take some photos that would appeal to women

That is actually a cracking idea! Thanks "

Not only take photos but give you the advice you seek on profiles.

By *inister_SpinsterWoman  over a year ago

North West

Some of the sexiest pics are where hands are used to cover the sexy bits. Works well for lots of profiles. Body outlines are hot as well.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But you have put your face on a public forum ...?!

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

But you have put your face on a public forum ...?!"

Is your veri off your wife??

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Why not mention your wife's profile name ?

» Add a new message to this topic