FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Old pics

Old pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Should I be deleting some of my oldest pics as I’m so much plumper now?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

Your pics should be a fair representation of how you are today if you are using them to be looking to meet people (when it is safe to do so)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do what ever you want! It's a free country!

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Should I be deleting some of my oldest pics as I’m so much plumper now?"

Honestly. I think it depends on how you feel about them. Nothing wrong with having older pics on in my opinion. People should be mature enough to know bodies change and people change. If you end up arranging a meet with someone and they have seen recent pictures I am sure they get a fairly good idea of what you look like.

I had a cursory glance and to be honest I can’t see any difference. Although I may be distracted ha ha x

By *efthandMan  over a year ago

Halton, Cheshire

I'd say in your case it's not needed.

You have included newer more recent photos alongside an older collection (as such) of delightful stunning and gorgeous photos.

It's not as if you're hiding who you are now by only using 'old' photos.

Ultimately, they are your photos to share as you wish.

With the lockdown and understandable need to not meet people...

At this moment, it's more you sharing these gorgeous photos for people to admire and drive messages and conversations to you for possible future consideration to you.

So don't worry about it and just keep enjoying yourself.

xxx

By *avinaNWTV/TS  over a year ago

Thornton-Cleveleys

You are you Rachael whether it’s a pic from yesterday last year or two or three years ago...think your pics are fabulous to look at and you are an immensely attractive and sexy woman so please leave a good selection on there just add more new ones as you get them...they really are lovely pics....stay safe xx

No way you look fantastic in all your pictures. It’s what’s inside that counts x

By *ensual pleasures 69Man  over a year ago

leeds

You look great in all of the photos, love your kitchen!!!!

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I don’t delete my older photos, though sometimes I move them into friends only. I think having old photos is only a problem if they’re all you have and you never update with new ones - which isn’t the case with you. I suspect if you did delete any quite a lot of people would be sad as you take great pics!

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

Personally as long as I also had recent pictures that were a true reflection of me, I wouldn’t delete my older ones if I was happy with them, pics all haves dates on them after all and time is no friend to any of us.

Ps you are looking great in all yours so I really wouldn’t worry x

I have also put on some lock down weight but I didn't delete my older photos I just put new ones on so as you look back through the pics I get thinner and thinner lol but because there all dated I don't see the problem with keeping them all up and don't feel like it misrepresents who they would be meeting

"I have also put on some lock down weight but I didn't delete my older photos I just put new ones on so as you look back through the pics I get thinner and thinner lol but because there all dated I don't see the problem with keeping them all up and don't feel like it misrepresents who they would be meeting "

Tbh, I’ll be thin again by the time I’m meeting.

The weight is a deliberate gain to provide some material for fat transfer. Liposuction hurts like a bitch but I’ll be worth it.

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

Oh wow, I’ve not know anyone who has undergone fat transfer before.

Would be really interested in hearing your story of how it goes and of course best of luck for you whenever it happens x

"Oh wow, I’ve not know anyone who has undergone fat transfer before.

Would be really interested in hearing your story of how it goes and of course best of luck for you whenever it happens x"

I’ll keep you posted. Was chatting to my surgeon this morning about timings as I’d like to be in agony for Christmas.

I had stage one at the same time a my confirmation surgery so I know what I’m in for. Stage two should be much more visible. It’ll up me by a cup size and hopefully get rid of the gap between them.

"Should I be deleting some of my oldest pics as I’m so much plumper now?"

They are either the journey of you or use them as a get fit target to work towards.

Don't delete. They are still you

Thanks everyone. Wasn’t expecting compliments, so those are a nice surprise.

I’ll keep the older ones after all. I think I’ll thin them out a bit tho as I feel I have too many.

That’s that sorted.

Just deleted them after all

» Add a new message to this topic