FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Tossers asking for meets when it’s against site rules.

Tossers asking for meets when it’s against site rules.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ymph and Manic OP   Couple  over a year ago

North East

Sooooo. After so many weeks that site/admin have stated no meets during covid. Then why don’t they ban the many reported TOSSERS ??? Are admin doing there job ???

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

Club Play

I'm think those displaying cam veris for recent physical meets are worse, people can ask for meets but it doesn't mean they will get them.

They could mean (however unlikely I know) social distanced meets, a status really proves nothing

By *parkle13Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

Cause its a website and it doesn't rule ur life

Its a person's choice not fabs ..dont be a sheep

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

If this virus has demonstrated one thing it’s that you can’t cure and you can’t control stupid That’s said everything is a balance of risk.. one person who leads a life with limited social interaction meeting a similar person for sex would be far less risk in spreading the virus than 2 social butterflies chatting for an hour over a coffee and one then goes off to a 50 guy gangbang. I am the former, live rural, don’t need public transport, do occasional shops with masks, hand washing and hand gel. I might go a few days without really seeing anyone let alone close contact within 5m. For me I might have considered a meet to be very low risk of transmitting the virus a few months ago but not now the numbers are as they are (and no I didn’t had such good fortune as to be able to bend the rules anyway) Have to see what 2021 brings won’t we

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Cause its a website and it doesn't rule ur life

Its a person's choice not fabs ..dont be a sheep"

A person can choose to murder another with an axe, doesn’t mean society should keep quiet and accept it...

By *parkle13Woman  over a year ago

Dundee

"Cause its a website and it doesn't rule ur life

Its a person's choice not fabs ..dont be a sheep

A person can choose to murder another with an axe, doesn’t mean society should keep quiet and accept it...

"

eh what's that got to do with people meeting for coffee ect

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thread of the year

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Sooooo. After so many weeks that site/admin have stated no meets during covid. Then why don’t they ban the many reported TOSSERS ??? Are admin doing there job ??? "

Yes admin are doing their job. As I understand it they're applying the usual criteria to meets.

I'll post what they are next. I will also post a link to forum rules then close the thread.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******