FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dogging in Derbyshire

Dogging in Derbyshire

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amnationsedge OP   Man  over a year ago

Ashborne

Since it seems a simple and hassle free means to enjoy yourself I took a glance at dogging sites nearby and there don't seem to be any in Derbyshire at all. According to the web theres one a few minutes from where I live and I've been boared enough to sit around there a few nights to see if anyone turns up but nothing. So I was wondering if anyone knew of a likely spot or if the dogging scene here is as crippled as it seems to be.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dogging sites are no longer advertised online because it just leads to the sites getting raided...

Cali

"Dogging sites are no longer advertised online because it just leads to the sites getting raided...

Cali "

The boy racers and anti-dogging folks also read the forums to ruin peoples fun too.

Do it the old fashioned way and go for a drive to the places you think might be likely locations

"Dogging sites are no longer advertised online because it just leads to the sites getting raided...

Cali "

Thats exactly what happened to a well known dogging site in Nottingham.

Cali

Thats exactly what happened to a well known dogging site in Nottingham."

It's the same all over the country

» Add a new message to this topic