FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How does one get verified?

How does one get verified?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayB321 OP   Man  over a year ago

london

I think this sight needs to stay secure and safe otherwise it wouldn’t work!...but how do I get verified? I’ve uploaded my photos face and all, been OKd by fab itself with one of those name photos, had an amazing all night experience with a girl on here, but I can’t verify her! Am I being a moron?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"I think this sight needs to stay secure and safe otherwise it wouldn’t work!...but how do I get verified? I’ve uploaded my photos face and all, been OKd by fab itself with one of those name photos, had an amazing all night experience with a girl on here, but I can’t verify her! Am I being a moron? "

You can't verify anyone unless you have been verified yourself

By *ger77Woman  over a year ago

Peterborough

You need to be a verified member before you can verify someone else. So first you need to be verified, than you can verify the girl. Is the girl a verified member? If yes than she can do you first than you her!!!if not, go to the chat rooms and get a webcam verify

london

Yes, but how do I get verified by someone verified if I can’t meet anyone to verify me cos they don’t like to meet an unverified man? It’s like a catch 22

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"Yes, but how do I get verified by someone verified if I can’t meet anyone to verify me cos they don’t like to meet an unverified man? It’s like a catch 22

"

You can only get webcam veri now so pop into a chat room

By *oungalpha20Man  over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

Took me almost a year to get verified.

london

Thanks, I appreciate your help and all the other people advising me. Is it any chat room?

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Verify via verifications with a verified verificator while reverifying the other verifier

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Verify via verifications with a verified verificator while reverifying the other verifier "

I would like to verify that this is correct

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

Took me about 6 or 7 years to get verified. Very difficult. Doubtful I'll get anymore. I always wonder how some guys get loads.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Yes, but how do I get verified by someone verified if I can’t meet anyone to verify me cos they don’t like to meet an unverified man? It’s like a catch 22

"

Try going on cam.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Look out for my status updates and the rainbow on my profile OP. I'll help you out with a cam veri if you still need one. Faces only and fab chat rooms only. X

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Alternatively I'm sure you could arrange a video call with someone to verify your you. It is hard at the moment as we're not ment to be meeting up from here. Lots of cam action and other ways now with technology

Sorry if I have completely missed the point here. But I have recently been in contact with a lovely couple, we have tried to verify eachother. As stated above, we were unable to verify eachother. So do we have to go into the charooms to be eligible to verify eachother? Apologies but I am slightly lost...

The person or couple need to be already verified for them to verify you.

It’s not true that people won’t meet unverified people. Plenty do. I have.

By *atthew RichardsMan  over a year ago

J13 of the M5

Being verified as a single male is largely pointless.

The best way to get a verification is to attend a social party (we have a monthly one in Gloucester) and get a couple to verify you as someone worth knowing.

Verifications normally come from organised meets, being nice to a verified member and keeping your word on anything you have agreed to do.

(COVID 19 permitting of course)

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Sorry if I have completely missed the point here. But I have recently been in contact with a lovely couple, we have tried to verify eachother. As stated above, we were unable to verify eachother. So do we have to go into the charooms to be eligible to verify eachother? Apologies but I am slightly lost... "

You have to get veried by someone already veried. Then which ever one is veried can veri the other. If you do go into chat rooms and ask, make sure the person has the green tick themselves!

By *atthew RichardsMan  over a year ago

J13 of the M5

I am a single guy and part of a dormant couple (she withdrew due to bad health)

I have both the green tick and the green flag so my advice is probably very pertinent to the OP.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Sorry if I have completely missed the point here. But I have recently been in contact with a lovely couple, we have tried to verify eachother. As stated above, we were unable to verify eachother. So do we have to go into the charooms to be eligible to verify eachother? Apologies but I am slightly lost... "

One of you can get a cam veri then you can meet veri each other.

By *bwlookingforfunWoman  over a year ago

crawley

"Took me about 6 or 7 years to get verified. Very difficult. Doubtful I'll get anymore. I always wonder how some guys get loads."

They meet people in clubs as a starter.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

People meet unverified people, even if some don't. It's only social meets permitted at present. Clubs etc work too.

Use the chat rooms here for a cam veri

» Add a new message to this topic