FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I have we got the mix right?

I have we got the mix right?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *empseyANDRedhead OP   Couple  over a year ago

warwick

Lots of couples profiles lean towards the lady in terms of pics

But the other couples lady ie us would like to see pics of him as the dynamic is four way

We’d like o think that our profile shows a loving couple with tantalising pics of both but your comments would be welcome

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just checked out your gallery and it has a very good balance of photos. I think you have it spot on.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's hundreds of times better than many couples profiles, that have a token bit of male inclusivity.

The artistic creativity perhaps didn't leave me with as complete an understanding of his looks, compared to the hers. It's splitting hairs, at this point though. You've got great pictures

By *ance1502Man  over a year ago

London

"Lots of couples profiles lean towards the lady in terms of pics

But the other couples lady ie us would like to see pics of him as the dynamic is four way

We’d like o think that our profile shows a loving couple with tantalising pics of both but your comments would be welcome

Xx

"

Hi. Yep you have a good balance of pics and mutual likes etc. All round good page

By *rMrsBumblebeeCouple  over a year ago

near Coventry

It's really good. Gives a more than adequate insight into you both.

We're always saying that the lack of male pics is a confusing one. Ladies (in our experience) and Mrs B in particular are generally more selective than the gents so it makes no sense at all to not include at least an idea of what the male half of a couple looks like, in the case of MF couples looking for M to F play with another couple of course....

warwick

Great feedback so far

Thanks peeps

warwick

"Just checked out your gallery and it has a very good balance of photos. I think you have it spot on."

Thanks Bella x

warwick

"It's really good. Gives a more than adequate insight into you both.

We're always saying that the lack of male pics is a confusing one. Ladies (in our experience) and Mrs B in particular are generally more selective than the gents so it makes no sense at all to not include at least an idea of what the male half of a couple looks like, in the case of MF couples looking for M to F play with another couple of course...."

Totally agree hence post x

"It's hundreds of times better than many couples profiles, that have a token bit of male inclusivity.

The artistic creativity perhaps didn't leave me with as complete an understanding of his looks, compared to the hers. It's splitting hairs, at this point though. You've got great pictures "

Kinda sums up how I see it too.

It’s good. Way better than most of the couples profiles on here that just look like a single female’s one with a guy hiding in the background.

I see what you want to achieve and you’re close. Just need a bit more imagination for him to match her. Xx

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We try to take as much as possible with D in them. We definitely have a lot more of me though.

Jo.Xx

By *eanne1984Woman  over a year ago

wallasey

Some great photos

Some great photos, nice and rare to see a couple's profile with a good balance on here.

Now if you want a REAL challenge, see if you can find one single couples profile on this site where the current profile picture is of the male half. I'll bet you cannot find one, I'm yet to see one

Xx

Think your profile is fantastic

"

By *ldtart61Woman  over a year ago

Bournemouth

I have checked a few couple profile and found hardly any Male photo on them. Like to see and talk to who I meeting first. (When we are aloud)

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I think you have a very good mix and they are great pics.

We are very guilty of having very few pics of him, although there are some. However we have not found it to be a problem to getting meets.

I do like to see pics of the man but one or two will generally do and it's the face pic and the messages that will pique my interest more than anything else.

The pics we post are for our own pleasure as well as to attract attention from people we want to meet.

warwick

"It's hundreds of times better than many couples profiles, that have a token bit of male inclusivity.

The artistic creativity perhaps didn't leave me with as complete an understanding of his looks, compared to the hers. It's splitting hairs, at this point though. You've got great pictures

Kinda sums up how I see it too.

It’s good. Way better than most of the couples profiles on here that just look like a single female’s one with a guy hiding in the background.

I see what you want to achieve and you’re close. Just need a bit more imagination for him to match her. Xx"

Thanks, but the male form is not as photogenic unless the male is an Adonis lol

warwick

"Some great photos "

Back at ya!

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

Hot pics and a good balance of both of you

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Great pics, looks like you had fun with those.

We’d agree that the men do seem very shy in couples profiles but we’re probably unusual that Mr has more pics than me

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Great profile and stunning pics. Better than a lot we have seen. Still working in getting more of mr on ours, just need more fun opportunities. Lol

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Great balance of pics. Your profile says size unimportant, it's what you do with it. But then you mention not over 8 inches & no bbc. Mixed messages and confussing.

By *ormalguy8Man  over a year ago

oldham

Pics are amazing and as others have mentioned great to see even split between the male and female.

Equally well thought out is your profile text too

Great job

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Xx

"

We totally agree with you on the mix of pic’s (we need to add a few more of M). You have really nice pic’s and a clear profile. Totally agree with you on everyone being involved!

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

You have great photos. We do have photos of both of us, but there are more of me.

It's simply down to time. Mr rarely has much free time and the last thing he wants after a hard days work is me asking him to pose and point a camera at him. He is very willing when time allows though.

Mrs

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Couples have the balance of pictures that suits them. If it doesn't suit someone else that's ok because it probably means that they aren't looking to attract that person. There is something on fab for everyone.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great balance of pictures, very arousing and erotic - just as it should be!!

» Add a new message to this topic