FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Wands

Wands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Hussy and The Voyeur OP   Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

I'm thinking of getting the Hussy a wand.

What I'm looking for is advice on which are the better ones to buy and the best value for pleasure.

Over to the ladies on this one I think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nked_kittenWoman  over a year ago

Ankh Morpork

"I'm thinking of getting the Hussy a wand.

What I'm looking for is advice on which are the better ones to buy and the best value for pleasure.

Over to the ladies on this one I think "

A decent mains powered one is a thing of wonder

By *eductiveEyesKillerThighsWoman  over a year ago

Here, There and Everywhere

Agree, a mains powered one is a fabulous edition!

You don't want to be left on edge of orgasm when your batteries or USB charge dies!

By *ndy man 61Man  over a year ago

west sussex

just have to say the one we have is mind blowing

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

My FwB has a lovehoney one and it great fun to use on her she loves it get amazing results from it. I am lead to believe that doxy wands are the best and most powerful one on the market.

Somewhere Only We Know

Thank you for the replies.

What brands are recommended, which give the best bang for your bucks?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have used various wands for filming over the years, from Lovehoney to smaller ones but the two best were a small hand wand from the U.S. now discontinued and the Doxy wand available from Lovehoney and Bondara. Nearly £100 but all the female models I have used have given it a huge thumbs up and a big smile

Somewhere Only We Know

One Doxy Original 'Massager' bought and on it's way.

If Hussy doesn't like it, I've got some concrete to break up on the back yard, so it won't go to waste

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

If Tina's experience is anything to go by she'll love it

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

My Andvari mini rechargeable is the best ever.

I've had two Hitachis which have burnt out (oops) but this little black beauty means you're not tied to a plug socket (particularly good in hotel rooms) and it's waterproof as well.

Lovely bit of kit ...everyone I've introduced it to loves it too.

That's my recommendation

By *rKC92Man  over a year ago

St Helens

"One Doxy Original 'Massager' bought and on it's way.

If Hussy doesn't like it, I've got some concrete to break up on the back yard, so it won't go to waste "

I was going to recommend this, I got one for my ex and she loved it! Just a word of warning it's super powerful!

A box at end of your bed

"One Doxy Original 'Massager' bought and on it's way.

If Hussy doesn't like it, I've got some concrete to break up on the back yard, so it won't go to waste "

Nice you will have to let us all know if she enjoyed her new toy or if it works well for breaking concrete.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

The trouble with mains powered wands is the cable can get in the way...especially if you are playing in a threesome.

The Lelo Smart Wand is a great alternative, not as powerful as mains but not so far off that you’d notice. Looks amazing too. That price though!

By *arkymark500Couple  over a year ago

close

Lelo large wand is great and gives multiple orgasms the smaller lelo is OK but not as good

Battery lasts ages also so worth the investment

By *aspberry nippleWoman  over a year ago

Crawley-ish

"My FwB has a lovehoney one and it great fun to use on her she loves it get amazing results from it. I am lead to believe that doxy wands are the best and most powerful one on the market. "

But bear in mind big wands are not for everyone...I swapped my expensive mains powered one (with a long lead as that is often a bugbear) for a clit air toy my lady friend didn't get on with... For me, the wand is not focused enough and just numbs me out without ever getting me where I want to be...

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Lelo large wand is great and gives multiple orgasms the smaller lelo is OK but not as good

Battery lasts ages also so worth the investment "

Yes we have the large one, it’s great.

My doxy was over £100 and yet it has never made me an orgasm, it sounds like a pneumatic drill and its that powerful it just makes me numb.

I prefer my lovehoney wand, it was only £40 and gives an amazing buzz on my clit and has the desired results

Powerful hasn't been better in my experience!

A box at end of your bed

[Removed by poster at 01/09/20 12:37:28]

A box at end of your bed

"My FwB has a lovehoney one and it great fun to use on her she loves it get amazing results from it. I am lead to believe that doxy wands are the best and most powerful one on the market.

But bear in mind big wands are not for everyone...I swapped my expensive mains powered one (with a long lead as that is often a bugbear) for a clit air toy my lady friend didn't get on with... For me, the wand is not focused enough and just numbs me out without ever getting me where I want to be...

"

I guess they are only as powerful and fast as you want them to be as all have a speed control button or wheel. But yes my FwB was not to impress with hers at first because of the large head on them but after some experimenting found just the place it needed to be in for the desired effect.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

Over to the ladies on this one I think

A decent mains powered one is a thing of wonder "

Definitely agree , they are total destroyers. If you are gonna buy a wand spend the money, nothing moves the earth like a full size mains powered wand

Somewhere Only We Know

Everyone seems to have their favourites.

The Hussy has a vast collection of dildos and toys, from glass, wood, plastic and rubber, plus her butt plugs and other vibrators, but heard many good stories of the wands out there.

No doubt we'll be trying it out when it comes and see what all the fuss is about

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've got a doxy, it is very powerful and for me it goes from zero to full on with not many stages inbetween. It is very good though, I'm sure she will enjoy it

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"I've got a doxy, it is very powerful and for me it goes from zero to full on with not many stages inbetween. It is very good though, I'm sure she will enjoy it "

Accessories also available so both of you can enjoy the concrete breaking force of this beast

I have a question on behalf of C. She had a doxy that gave her five years of great service tho had just begun to die so we got anew model. C was mortified as it didn't seem to go any higher from the initial setting.. Just pulsed and went down. We've sent it back to manufacturer and gone back to old faithful

Anyone else had this issue recently?

Over to the ladies on this one I think "

Doxy is the only choice, they are beyond amazing tbh

"I have a question on behalf of C. She had a doxy that gave her five years of great service tho had just begun to die so we got anew model. C was mortified as it didn't seem to go any higher from the initial setting.. Just pulsed and went down. We've sent it back to manufacturer and gone back to old faithful "

It sounds like it’s set to pulse permanently? Just swap it out x

It would only pulse or go to a medium setting and down a notch. We sent it back to manufacturer

Watching thread with interest

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By far the Doxy wand the Ali one is best as it’s heavier

Got ours straight from the manufacture they are in Cornwall just google Doxy Cornwall

The down side is they are expensive the plastic one is around £80/90 and the Ali one is £150 but what a wand makes me cum so quickly Jess

By *r and Mrs SexploitCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Lovehoney mains powered wand is amazing and good value too.

Somewhere Only We Know

It's arrived!

Very fast delivery time.

Packaged well.

We ordered straight from Doxy.

Hussy has just unwrapped and started singing into it

This might take a wrong turn and a trip to the dentist when she plugs it in!

Somewhere Only We Know

*Update*

She loves it

Out of all the toys I’ve bought over the years my wand has to be the best and most used toy ever!! I love it

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

Doxy - after wearing out several rechargeable ones and a cheaper mains one my doxy is a paragon of performance

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

Devil here. Don't know what brand my mains operated wand is as it was a gift from my former Master quite a few years ago. The label's worn out now but it still gives me great orgasms. However, very recently I decided to see what else is out there and decided to buy a Satisfyer, after hearing loads of great reviews. OMG, it totally blew my mind! Highly recommend.

I have a mains powered doxy, loved it but daddy treated me to a we-vibe wand and it’s better than the doxy

By *urlyCatzWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Devil here. Don't know what brand my mains operated wand is as it was a gift from my former Master quite a few years ago. The label's worn out now but it still gives me great orgasms. However, very recently I decided to see what else is out there and decided to buy a Satisfyer, after hearing loads of great reviews. OMG, it totally blew my mind! Highly recommend. "

I've been looking at those, which one did you get ?

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

"Devil here. Don't know what brand my mains operated wand is as it was a gift from my former Master quite a few years ago. The label's worn out now but it still gives me great orgasms. However, very recently I decided to see what else is out there and decided to buy a Satisfyer, after hearing loads of great reviews. OMG, it totally blew my mind! Highly recommend. "

Try using it in the bath, works even better in water!

Peterborough and Bedford

"Devil here. Don't know what brand my mains operated wand is as it was a gift from my former Master quite a few years ago. The label's worn out now but it still gives me great orgasms. However, very recently I decided to see what else is out there and decided to buy a Satisfyer, after hearing loads of great reviews. OMG, it totally blew my mind! Highly recommend.

I've been looking at those, which one did you get ?"

I got Satysfier Pro 2.

Peterborough and Bedford

"Devil here. Don't know what brand my mains operated wand is as it was a gift from my former Master quite a few years ago. The label's worn out now but it still gives me great orgasms. However, very recently I decided to see what else is out there and decided to buy a Satisfyer, after hearing loads of great reviews. OMG, it totally blew my mind! Highly recommend.

Try using it in the bath, works even better in water!"

I'm not sure I'm brave enough! Lol. Also, unfortunately, I still struggle with getting in and out of the bath after I broke my knee nearly 2 years ago .

By *olidOak85Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Agree, a mains powered one is a fabulous edition!

You don't want to be left on edge of orgasm when your batteries or USB charge dies!"

Bloody hate it when that happens...

Doxy wand is amazing most powerful mains operated x

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

J has the lovehoney mains powered one it does the trick pretty fast, even more so if she holds it and i insert a glass dildo whilst rimming her

T

By *alfrollerMan  over a year ago

West London / Scotland

We have one of the original Hitachi wands. Downsides are it's 110v so needs an adapter and it only has two settings medium and high. Plus points are it's very robust and D loves the way it makes her cum, especially when combined with a really big dildo.

Haven't ever compared it to some of the newer alternatives after Hitachi stopped making them.

Somewhere Only We Know

Update on the wand.

Hussy is now suffering from White Clit.

Its similar to the industrial damage called, White Finger, that people who use power tools and heavy machinery suffer from.

Do you think we could get a claim?

The doxy is by far the best. Mains powered best quality and durable with many attachment you can buy separate it actually the worlds most powerful google the reviews x

"I have a mains powered doxy, loved it but daddy treated me to a we-vibe wand and it’s better than the doxy "

I must try this Iv always sworn by doxy after using many previous xx

» Add a new message to this topic