FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Public Face Pics

Public Face Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone, thinking of posting a face picture I have one in my private pictures but not public, do yous think having a public one is good for your profile or best kept private?

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I don’t think it matters for your profile. I happily display mine but understand why others might not want to

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It's not something I would have, wouldn't like being potentially recognised in public, as not everyone is discreet.

I keep mine friends only,however if you don't mind people you may know seeing your face, then go for it op.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Consider that your cock is fully on show. Then if your face appears you’re basically exposed fully nude on the internet. If you’re comfy with that go ahead. If feel less so, keep them private.

If it's public then it's public - anyone can see. It just depends how much you worry about being linked to Fab and what that means.

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

If you decide not to show your fave pic publicly then at least make sure you send one with any first message you send.

I pretty much won't bother with any message from anyone unless I either know them from the forums or I can see a face pic.

I choose to show my face pic and although you'd won't see my genitals in any but one pic (and even then its sketchy) you do see me entirely how I would hate to be found in my vanilla life by people not from the fab or swinging world.

It does however help me get to break the ice with people as they see who I am fully.

Just remember once its out there in public on the net you never know who clips it so bear that in mind.

I sometimes have a public facepic showing but won't put a picture with my face and nudity up so if its used its it's fairly innocuous but yes its still a risk.

Not sure if its helpful or not but prefer people see a facepic straight away rather than get chatting, then swap facepics and have that awkward moment of no attraction!

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

We show our faces every one and again (like now) but it's completely a personal choice

By *oldfischMan  over a year ago

HARROW

If you have a job which carries staff responsibility, then I would say it's a bad idea in general, just in case of the small chance of the wrong person seeing your profile

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"We show our faces every one and again (like now) but it's completely a personal choice "

Oh my god I know you!!!

Hahaaa no i don't really, I wouldnt have a clue who you were but it is nice to see your faces and you both look fab

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

We show our faces so people can be interested in more than just our wobbly bits. We arnt everyone's cup of tea but when you see a face you can make a more informed choice on if your attracted to those people

By *umblefunMan  over a year ago

London/ South East

"Just remember once its out there in public on the net you never know who clips it so bear that in mind. "

This exactly!

By *inkyKittyWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Yep mines on show. I don’t mind. What annoys me is when someone messages me and refuses to show theirs.

By *r easy1981Man  over a year ago

leeds

Always face pic don’t see no reason to hide it

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Think I'm gonna keep mine private for now maybe public in the future, thanks everyone who got back to me.

"Hey everyone, thinking of posting a face picture I have one in my private pictures but not public, do yous think having a public one is good for your profile or best kept private?

Thanks! "

Better than three cock photos.

By *ickDastardlyMan  over a year ago

North East

I go through phases of putting mine public.

I have nothing to hide, and this is swingers site. I'm not doing anything wrong.

But I can understand why people keep their faces off 'public', particularly in regard s to profession

By *he OriginalsCouple  over a year ago

peterborough

We have never been concerned showing our faces. I’m quite proud that we are both at peace with our sexual needs! If you get me

I am surprised at how many people message and not read our profile requesting a face pic?

We both feel it’s quite unacceptable to expect us to chat and not know what they both look like.

FAiR

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

[Removed by poster at 21/08/20 01:32:20]

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"If you decide not to show your fave pic publicly then at least make sure you send one with any first message you send.

I pretty much won't bother with any message from anyone unless I either know them from the forums or I can see a face pic.

I choose to show my face pic and although you'd won't see my genitals in any but one pic (and even then its sketchy) you do see me entirely how I would hate to be found in my vanilla life by people not from the fab or swinging world.

It does however help me get to break the ice with people as they see who I am fully."

You might be totally different in vanilla guise but your fab pics are stunning. F x

I find it best to keep it in friends when iv got revealing pictures, don’t want public embarrassment

By *inkyEloraCouple  over a year ago

Leigh

We prefer not to post our faces publicly. We think the masks give our characters some mystery and people seem to love it

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"Yep mines on show. I don’t mind. What annoys me is when someone messages me and refuses to show theirs. "

Yes that's so annoying had one who refused kept asking for a meet refusing to show me his face said u can walk away if u dont like! I said y would I waste time doing that when all u need do is send me a face pic? X

Smoke has her face pic public but due to his employment Fire can’t. We’re always happy to send face pics of us both together to people we click with.

It’s personal choice - of course. Lots of factors to consider. Personally I have a face pic shown. Although seems to put people off lol

"Hey everyone, thinking of posting a face picture I have one in my private pictures but not public, do yous think having a public one is good for your profile or best kept private?

Thanks! "

Your profile, your rules. Don't be bullied into showing anything you don't want to.

If anyone sees your pic just remember they are on fab too so I don't see a problem.

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

I would never show my face pic you never know anyone so dont know where it may end up usually on a fake profile on another site and as previously said not everyone is discreet

Hi, personally its a no for me.

I'll happily share my face pic if I get a decent and recent (ie no blurred filtered and last year etc) on the first message and I get something other than Hey!

I'm fairly new to this site and was asked yesterday by someone I have been talking to why I don’t have face pics on my public profile. This guy has already seen my face as well!

I get alot of wierd and crazy messages as it is, so adding a face pic would add to that.

» Add a new message to this topic