FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fisting

Fisting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *averockrock OP   Man  over a year ago

swindon

First time fisted a woman and ho my god was a great feeling in my hand! Can’t believe how much it stretches! She loved it but do women like that in general? What tips can you give me to improve her pleasure, except use a lot of lube all over my hand?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not for me.

Not for me no

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Another some do some don't thread

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"First time fisted a woman and ho my god was a great feeling in my hand! Can’t believe how much it stretches! She loved it but do women like that in general? What tips can you give me to improve her pleasure, except use a lot of lube all over my hand? "

warm her up in other ways.. tease her pussy before fisting... I'm sure she absolutely love you for it. have fun op

"First time fisted a woman and ho my god was a great feeling in my hand! Can’t believe how much it stretches! She loved it but do women like that in general? What tips can you give me to improve her pleasure, except use a lot of lube all over my hand? "

You cant believe how much it stretches?

Thats a joke, right?

"First time fisted a woman and ho my god was a great feeling in my hand! Can’t believe how much it stretches! She loved it but do women like that in general? What tips can you give me to improve her pleasure, except use a lot of lube all over my hand?

Thats a joke, right?"

Hope so.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"First time fisted a woman and ho my god was a great feeling in my hand! Can’t believe how much it stretches! She loved it but do women like that in general? What tips can you give me to improve her pleasure, except use a lot of lube all over my hand?

Thats a joke, right?

Hope so."

Twice, I pushed a human being out of mine. True story

Thats a joke, right?

Hope so.

Twice, I pushed a human being out of mine. True story "

I haven't. But I've seen some videos online

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Can't believe how much it stretches ? Do you know where babies are born from ? (Most of them)

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

warm her up in other ways.. tease her pussy before fisting... I'm sure she absolutely love you for it. have fun op "

you obviously know all about it

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

It seems to be very individual if liked or not.

First tip is you can never have enough lube. Go crazy with it, apply and reapply.

Tip 2, take it slow

Real slow, never force it, it's often her mental state that will let you in. Hurt her and she will go tight, take it slow and talk to her so she feels safe and wants it and she will start to open up.

Tip 3. Use both hands, one obviously for fisting but use the other to pull her cheeks apart. Often once you feel like she wont open up any further, using the other hands to pull each ass cheek away from the the fisting hand will open her a little more.

Tip 4

You can never have enough lube, cabt stress this one enough.

These tips are unisex and work for vaginal or anal fisting

Never been Fisted before would I like to be yes and no sort off a catch 22 with that one if it was boyfriend or regular guy I had been seeing for maybe a year or two the yes I would love them to As long as they don’t mind me being stretched out and patently ruind

But definitely not in to it for a one night guy as I don’t to be completely ruind for everybody else just not worth loseing that tightness for a one night stand

Most guys don’t like throwing hot dogs down a bowling alley

I mean virgins fall back in to place mosty the ass isn’t so lucky once it’s ruind it’s ruind for good

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Just not for me at all! Never tried it and never will! I’ve given birth to 2 children so I know it stretches but I don’t find anything sexual about a guy putting his fist up there. Wouldn’t do for us all to be the same tho eh?

By *averockrock OP   Man  over a year ago

swindon

Thanks all for the tips and preferences! I know babies pop out from there lol!

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Thats a joke, right?

Hope so.

Twice, I pushed a human being out of mine. True story

I haven't. But I've seen some videos online "

You poor woman

Has happened a few times all as a natural, logical progression during foreplay and in each case, my partner produced more than enough of her own lubrication and relaxation - which combined with my dexterity, ‘nimble fingers’ and ‘small hands’ produced this result. A unique feeling for me and for each of those partners.

I hate the term “fisting” It’s an ugly word for an enjoyable experience - no force was required or desired. It just happened.

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

Lubrication and patience!

I have large hands, but do know how to use them. Also knowing when it just isn't going to happen. I've stopped before despite being asked to continue because I knew to do so, wouldn't achieve anything.

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Did it with ex she had been fisting herself since she was young though so was very stretchy would love to do it again as it feels amazing for both and it always snapped back to tight after

My queen loves it, oh does she squirt like an controlled fountain when she cums, then as a reward she fists me too.

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Only ever happened twice for me, 1st time was after some amazingly horny impact play with an experienced fem Dom, the 2nd time during some very wet public play with some very horny T girls, both experiences were very horny and up there in the wank bank forever, would only ever happen again with the right people in the right situation

I love the feeling, got to be in the right mood and very very wet for it to work well, but it's awesome

The few women I've fisted loved it gushed everywhere been a while since I've felt it does take time patience and lots of lube lol

My Mrs wouldn’t entertain any with fisting on their interests

And we are up for quite a lot of things

Not for many woman to be honest

» Add a new message to this topic