FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > All about pegging !

All about pegging !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oftswingcpleMD OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Ok... we have read the other post about pegging and decided it is worth a try ...

But ! What is all the fuss about? I mean I am writing this as the male party and the receiving person in this trial. Lube at the ready, lots of rimming and finger action ( very pleasurable) and then the ‘finale’ !!

Ok it went in.... minimal pain, a little discomfort as I got used to the thing.... five minutes of action - nothing ... no oooooo ahhh that’s got the spot ( like you read In some of the stories on here) I was thinking ‘ I must be broken in there or something, it’s nice but not I need more, or I think it’s going to make me cum... just ... ok.

Now far be it for me to ridicule the pegging myth... what is going on? Am I broken or is there something my beautiful other half is missing in her efforts ? Please let us know as it is her fantasy that it’s pleasurable for me and those she uses it on ( women)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allBristolManMan  over a year ago

nowhere

How long had it been since you last came? Holding it makes it better I hear

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Ok... we have read the other post about pegging and decided it is worth a try ...

But ! What is all the fuss about? I mean I am writing this as the male party and the receiving person in this trial. Lube at the ready, lots of rimming and finger action ( very pleasurable) and then the ‘finale’ !!

Ok it went in.... minimal pain, a little discomfort as I got used to the thing.... five minutes of action - nothing ... no oooooo ahhh that’s got the spot ( like you read In some of the stories on here) I was thinking ‘ I must be broken in there or something, it’s nice but not I need more, or I think it’s going to make me cum... just ... ok.

Now far be it for me to ridicule the pegging myth... what is going on? Am I broken or is there something my beautiful other half is missing in her efforts ? Please let us know as it is her fantasy that it’s pleasurable for me and those she uses it on ( women)"

Relax and keep trying, maybe use a different position.

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

The key is to relax and enjoy it for the different sensations it gives.

The submission side is important, it’s a situation you wouldn’t normally find yourself in.

The transfer of power to your lady.

Let your head get turned on.

Then, with the right size strap on and the right position, getting your prostate will give you the sensation you’re seeking.

Make it intimate.

Relax into it.

It’s great.

By *outhbucksCouple  over a year ago

Great Missenden

It's not just about the physical, in fact for me it's mainly in the mind.

I am being 'taken', fucked by a dominant partner.

Having the prostate massaged initially is an odd sensation but it pays off when cum and shoot yourself in the eye

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

It’s definitely about the position and angle. Most p spot toys are curved to make sure that they hit the spot. If you have fully been penetrated by a 6 inch toy then it’s missing the spot which is just a couple of inches inside.

Carry on trying, it will be fun and you will know when you get there!

» Add a new message to this topic