FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Anything wrong?

Anything wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtynNice28 OP   Man  over a year ago

essex

Good evening everyone. Hope you’re all enjoying your smoking hot weekend

I’m just looking to see if anyone can give me any advice to attract the people that I message. I’m selective with my messages, as in I only message people that I actually wanna chat to. I personalise all messages as I can only imagine how many people on here get copy and paste messages.

Yet I don’t seem to get any replies.

Any help as to what I can do to my profile or approach that would be much appreciated

All have a great weekend. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lose the toilet pics

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Can accommodate occasionally. When your wife is away ?

Loose one of the pics from 8th Aug. Virtually identical and I almost didn't keep scrolling when I thought it was just going to be a bunch of dicks. Consider putting the remaining one in friends only.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

There are lots of threads on profile help if you have a look you can find lots of advice.

By *nvincible ButterflyWoman  over a year ago

LEEDS

Please please loose the toilet pics... nothing worse than those on here imo

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I see you have changed your profile pic but not deleted the second Aug 8 pic or your two toilet pics as you were advised.

Just send a copy and paste message with a dick pic to every single account on here bound to get a reply, probably be off a 52 year old bloke sat in his mams spare bedroom pretending to be sally a 31 year old single lady who is feeling lonely and would like some company buy hey a reply is a reply.

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

Your pics are either 3 years old or not very good. I’d suggest you start again, but if not then the older ones are much better than yesterday’s. The profile text is really generic, and won’t get you anywhere at all I’m afraid. We all have jobs, if you don’t wish to show your face then fine (but it won’t help you), but pretending that your job is the reason isn’t going to endear you either. Put some proper work in bud.

Loose the first two dick pics. We all know what a dick looks like, maybe add it to friends only.

Your blurb needs a little attention. Maybe have a look around other people’s profiles and read them from a woman’s point of view? Would you message this person just going on their profile?

Pick out good bits and look at what’s not nice or attractive about it and apply to your own.

Everyone’s profiles are a working progress.....I’ve changed and added to mine constantly over the last few years.

Good luck OP, hope all the above helps....happy

swinging

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

Leave it exactly as it is!! Lol

my advice would be to try another site

before you become one of the desperate "straight" men that start hitting on TV's and men

Thats assuming you are straight of course

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Make sure to include the photo of you ejaculating diamonds whilst climbing out of your Bugatti. Job done.

Ed

» Add a new message to this topic