FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice On Connecting

Advice On Connecting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know this will be a well tread subject but I don't normally do a lot of chat on the forums.

I've messaged couples and single ladies with the mindset of trying to build a rapport or build some banter. But no matter how I word things I get no luck.

I know single guys have it tough on here. But I am always polite and I read the profiles. I never send dick pic's btw!

I'm now moving to Scotland and wondering if there is a way of just talking to folks and building up a friendship that could lead to either fun with them or a recommendation to someone else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are quite right single guys have the toughest time on here and that isn't going to change any time soon.

The thing to remember is that a picture speaks more than words. It's a numbers game and your number will come up when someone likes what they see followed by what they read. All you can do is keep rolling the dice.

The best way to meet people, once we are allowed to, is to get off the net and meet people in the real world.

"You are quite right single guys have the toughest time on here and that isn't going to change any time soon.

The thing to remember is that a picture speaks more than words. It's a numbers game and your number will come up when someone likes what they see followed by what they read. All you can do is keep rolling the dice.

The best way to meet people, once we are allowed to, is to get off the net and meet people in the real world. "

That's my aim once I've moved to Scotland. I know they have regular mass socials and so I'm hoping to make it to one or two of those.

I was going to go to a club here in Kent but then Covid hit and that ruined that lol

"You are quite right single guys have the toughest time on here and that isn't going to change any time soon.

The best way to meet people, once we are allowed to, is to get off the net and meet people in the real world.

That's my aim once I've moved to Scotland. I know they have regular mass socials and so I'm hoping to make it to one or two of those.

I was going to go to a club here in Kent but then Covid hit and that ruined that lol"

Good luck and hopefully things will work out

Start posting on Scotland forum, pop into Scotland chatroom and become familiar... def makes a world f difference x

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"I know this will be a well tread subject but I don't normally do a lot of chat on the forums.

I've messaged couples and single ladies with the mindset of trying to build a rapport or build some banter. But no matter how I word things I get no luck.

I know single guys have it tough on here. But I am always polite and I read the profiles. I never send dick pic's btw!

I'm now moving to Scotland and wondering if there is a way of just talking to folks and building up a friendship that could lead to either fun with them or a recommendation to someone else?"

Your area says Medway, but you are moving to Scotland.

You want to meet during lockdown and Fab is following guidelines..

My suggestion, change your area to where you are going and arrange meets for the future.

"I know this will be a well tread subject but I don't normally do a lot of chat on the forums.

I'm now moving to Scotland and wondering if there is a way of just talking to folks and building up a friendship that could lead to either fun with them or a recommendation to someone else?

Your area says Medway, but you are moving to Scotland.

You want to meet during lockdown and Fab is following guidelines..

My suggestion, change your area to where you are going and arrange meets for the future."

Right now I'm not meeting. I'm looking to make friends and go from there. At the moment I am in Medway but moving to Scotland in September. I'm hoping to meet some people here and meet in the future.

There's no way I'd meet anyone at the moment but there's always cam etc to connect I'd needs be

By *igjohn78Man  over a year ago

lincoln

I find it very hard work to. However I do go to clubs and have met a lot of people that would not chat on here and now get on very well. Sending a message to a lady that is going to the same club as you is a great way to start. Good luck

"

I'm now moving to Scotland and wondering if there is a way of just talking to folks and building up a friendship that could lead to either fun with them or a recommendation to someone else?"

Don't focus so much on the end goal

And don't expect a matchmaking service

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

Group socials and clubs are the way forward......

A forum presence can be a benefit, however you have to be noticed for the right reasons.

Another poster has suggested the Scotland forum, that's good advice. Nip in, say hello and introduce yourself.

Forums are a small part of Fab, but a useful way of connecting and finding socials.

Good luck.

"Start posting on Scotland forum, pop into Scotland chatroom and become familiar... def makes a world f difference x"

This is a great idea, definitely positive...

» Add a new message to this topic