FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hotel rules

Hotel rules

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Planning on having a mmf and having booked a hotel was wondering on the etiquette regarding entry to the hotel and room. Are u allowed guests ? Do we need sneak her in under my coat ? Or scurry her up the side of the building ? Any advice please x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

We have been wondering the same. since we are.quite.new the protocol of fun Is still something of a mystery to us

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

I think a lot of hotels aren't allowing non residents beyond reception

By *lust4bustMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

Get yourself the biggest suitcase you can find, preferably with Wheels. Job done.

By *aturasqCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Never once had a problem in any hotel. Just book let the other party know the room number and you are off !

Having said that we did get billed once when Kate soaked the mattress

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"Never once had a problem in any hotel. Just book let the other party know the room number and you are off !

Having said that we did get billed once when Kate soaked the mattress "

With the current situation, and for track & trace purposes, most hotels are being more stringent about knowing who is on the premises

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can’t find anything on the premier inn website about not having visitors.

Has anyone had an experience?

Not sure about a third party but we were at an Ibis today and apart from my other half's email address used when he booked online they asked for no details from either of us. There didn't seem to be any special measures for entering. Queue to the left to check in and go right to go straight to the rooms

By *rmootMan  over a year ago

Horsforth

I've just stayed in a hotel with my FB yesterday. They took full details of the lead booker for track and trace at time of check in. Which they already had when it was reserved anyway.

Card payments only.

They never even asked for the other guests name or address.

Said it wasn't required as long as they could contact one of us.

Bar and restaurant open with a reduced menu and of course, social distancing in place.

Other than the hand sanitizer dispenser in reception, no difference to before.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

No idea what the current rules are but in our two instances of hotel fun, on the first occasion it was our room and I went down and met the extra guy in the car park and just walked him up to our room. Second time Char and I met a guy in the bar at his hotel and he and she again just walked up to his room. I don't think the staff get paid enough to care.

Bry (and Char)

Campanile motels have rooms in separate block from Reception. Visitors can park up and go to your room without passing reception.

Depending on the hotel this will vary with the reception but as a group it shout be a problem.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I stayed in a hotel on Saturday, they already had the name and address of the person who booked it but they still asked for my full name too.

In regards to visitors, I'm not sure they took any special measures to stop it.

No measures in place at all, all they say is theyve provided hand gels , if people n visitors want to use thats up to them, one way and one systems narrowed in hotel which us the best thing , all fire exits opened, what more would u want,

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Planning on having a mmf and having booked a hotel was wondering on the etiquette regarding entry to the hotel and room. Are u allowed guests ? Do we need sneak her in under my coat ? Or scurry her up the side of the building ? Any advice please x "

Think most hotels are a grown up place.

Never snuck anyone in yet.

Just make sure the breakfast is paid for.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Under normal circumstances, never had a problem.

Current situation, they are likely to be rather unhappy. Best to book a family room to cover yourself.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

My hotel this week was much quieter than normal as they have many rooms blocked from sale and don't clean them until 3 days following your departure. They had also closed areas off, forcing movement to pasd reception, which remained quiet. I asked about visitors but they discouraged anyone other than known guests to enter. They have to take names and contact info for the bar and restaurant and assuming the same for room visits, if from a different household. This was quite a large hotel but extremely quiet on the first night of public opening.

A busier hotel would be easier, like how it used to be, with discreet movement and access etc. Some places are probably fine and city centre places are possibly tighter as they generally try to keep the place more separated from unknown public getting in.

You can book premier inn rooms for three people anyhow.

I’ve never had a problem having guests back to my room, in any hotel, or with them staying the night, when this has been possible.

You may find that they need to know her name for track and trace issues in the current climate - and assuming it is only a 2-person room, they wouldn’t want her to stay the night. But no issue as a visiting guest. Not from my experiences, anyway.

By *hiterosesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

"I’ve never had a problem having guests back to my room, in any hotel, or with them staying the night, when this has been possible.

You may find that they need to know her name for track and trace issues in the current climate - and assuming it is only a 2-person room, they wouldn’t want her to stay the night. But no issue as a visiting guest. Not from my experiences, anyway."

Normally you’re more than correct, we spend over 50-60 nights away in hotels for play and work etc. But right now it’s all new! Sat night was the first of their new normal. Where we stayed it was no none residents even into the bar! We couldn’t even sign our vanilla friends in for a drink. We believe it’s more for showing standard guests how Covid clean their policies are, rather than stopping kinky bastards using their rooms for fun. Who knows how long it will last.

» Add a new message to this topic