FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > FAQ off!

FAQ off!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ed hoppers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

Over the last few months we (the _ed hoppers) have been producing podcasts covering some of the FAQs we get from listeners.

We've talked about:

- Testing

- Setting up profiles

- Hot wifing

- Kink

- First time club visits

You can download them now on most platforms including iTunes, Spotify and even YouTube. Coming up next is bi-sexuality and then body/age issues.

Are there any other topics you'd like to see us (and a special guest) tackle?

Thanks and love

Mr and Mrs H

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I'm commenting here so I can find this later and look when I'm not using my data.

Thanks, should be interesting.

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Will give it a listen and let you know!

Southampton

Thank you!

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Do something on gender identity?

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Following.

Southampton

That’s interesting! What would be the question - and what would you like to see us talk about?

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

Following

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I hadn't realised you had a whole series done already! I have listened to the first couple of them and really enjoyed it - I would describe out a bit like listening to some of the forums

Recommended!

By *ongWayAroundMan  over a year ago

Boston

Love the podcasts BTW. Fun and informative. It's great to know even Transformers nerds get to have sex!

After watching that rediculous Ch4 documentary again this week, the world of dogging could use some explanation. Swinging when dating would be interesting. The dynamics of a fuck buddy/friend with benefits relationship. Maybe life after swinging. Can you ever really go back to vanilla life? Couples who play solo. Am I cockolded? What is the etiquette of running into fellow fabbers in the queue outside Tesco?

Whatever you do it will be fab.

Southampton

"I hadn't realised you had a whole series done already! I have listened to the first couple of them and really enjoyed it - I would describe out a bit like listening to some of the forums

Recommended! "

thank you very much!

Southampton

"Love the podcasts BTW. Fun and informative. It's great to know even Transformers nerds get to have sex!

After watching that rediculous Ch4 documentary again this week, the world of dogging could use some explanation. Swinging when dating would be interesting. The dynamics of a fuck buddy/friend with benefits relationship. Maybe life after swinging. Can you ever really go back to vanilla life? Couples who play solo. Am I cockolded? What is the etiquette of running into fellow fabbers in the queue outside Tesco?

Whatever you do it will be fab. "

thank you - some great ideas in there. Will look out for some experts to chat through them. We are in the new documentary coming out soon (August, we think). You’ll hear much more about that for sure! We’ve been looking for singles to talk about playing solo - no suitable candidates thus far...

By *tormchasingCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Well this is on our list of things to check out today

By *ickDastardlyMan  over a year ago

North East

"Love the podcasts BTW. Fun and informative. It's great to know even Transformers nerds get to have sex!

Whatever you do it will be fab. thank you - some great ideas in there. Will look out for some experts to chat through them. We are in the new documentary coming out soon (August, we think). You’ll hear much more about that for sure! We’ve been looking for singles to talk about playing solo - no suitable candidates thus far..."

Are you looking for single females to talk or is it just anyone swinging as single in general?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Over the last few months we (the _ed hoppers) have been producing podcasts covering some of the FAQs we get from listeners.

We've talked about:

- Testing

- Setting up profiles

- Hot wifing

- Kink

- First time club visits

You can download them now on most platforms including iTunes, Spotify and even YouTube. Coming up next is bi-sexuality and then body/age issues.

Are there any other topics you'd like to see us (and a special guest) tackle?

Thanks and love

Mr and Mrs H

xxx"

I'm a bit late seeing this..

But I will hunt them down x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bookmarking for later x

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

[Removed by poster at 28/06/20 15:19:47]

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

How about doing one on consent,how to be sure you have it, how it can be withdrawn, and how important it is on the scene?

Southampton

Whatever you do it will be fab. thank you - some great ideas in there. Will look out for some experts to chat through them. We are in the new documentary coming out soon (August, we think). You’ll hear much more about that for sure! We’ve been looking for singles to talk about playing solo - no suitable candidates thus far...

Are you looking for single females to talk or is it just anyone swinging as single in general?"

At the moment we’re looking for singles (and mostly female, to cover that angle) to talk about their experiences - the general swinging bit I think we’ve covered quite extensively, thanks

Southampton

"How about doing one on consent,how to be sure you have it, how it can be withdrawn, and how important it is on the scene?"
that’s a good shout. We think we covered some of that in the FAQ about STDs - and some of the club one too. But it may well be worth pulling that out a bit more. Consent is vital in the scene - so anything we do to improve it (we’ve witnessed some shocking issues) is very welcome!

» Add a new message to this topic