FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is fucking your best friends sister wrong ?

Is fucking your best friends sister wrong ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onorg91 OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Recently my best mates sister has broken up with her boyfriend and has been on at me to have sex with here and my friend doesn’t seem to mind but will I just bring unneeded complications in my life ? What do you think ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask their dad

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Whats his sister's sex life got to do with your friend?

Belfast

"Whats his sister's sex life got to do with your friend? "
the question really being is the risk of maybe effecting our friendship as allowed to reward is all but thanks for your input

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Inclined to agree with the post saying 'what's it got to do with her brother?' If it went further and marriage was on the agenda and you're a total waster then that would be very different. But in the context you're talking about. Get on with it! She obviously feels safe with you due to the family connection and as long as she's a grown up how can you possibly deny the girl what she wants?

Best of luck!

By *ssexmickMan  over a year ago

Rawreth

Go for it

Give her what she is wanting dude! Obviously when covid is all over!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Whats his sister's sex life got to do with your friend? the question really being is the risk of maybe effecting our friendship as allowed to reward is all but thanks for your input "

Not sure what allowed to reward means. But, assuming that all involved are consenting adults and you don't intend to treat this woman badly (I'm sure you don't) I can't see how it would affect your friendship. I'm not being rude but I genuinely thought the days of men asking male relatives if it was OK to date/have sex with female relatives were over.

Belfast

It’s more that he’s my closest friend not normally something I do is ask there relatives I just wanted a second or third opinion, I got it thanks

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It’s more that he’s my closest friend not normally something I do is ask there relatives I just wanted a second or third opinion, I got it thanks "

If you go ahead hope the two of you have fun.

Belfast

Thanks

It's between you and her, do what would make you both happy. The brother should have no involvement or unless you behave inappropriately and she requests his involvement.

By *amedgMan  over a year ago

Enniskillen

I want to watch this post

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Is it just nsa sex or more.

Belfast

I will probably delete it before long I think my mind has been made up from all this advice from want I’m seeing people don’t think it’s a good idea

"Recently my best mates sister has broken up with her boyfriend and has been on at me to have sex with here and my friend doesn’t seem to mind but will I just bring unneeded complications in my life ? What do you think ? "

Surely as a gentleman you should oblige the lady. Just take some vids and pics and post here after so we can all get some enjoyment out of your good luck.

Belfast

I do t know if she would be one for this site but I will most definitely bring the idea up to her of maybe a fuck buddy account , I’m fairly confident she is a minx

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

NOT if they are both involved

Depends what you both want from it... but inevitably at some point it will fizzle out

By *laymateteeMan  over a year ago

bristol

"Recently my best mates sister has broken up with her boyfriend and has been on at me to have sex with here and my friend doesn’t seem to mind but will I just bring unneeded complications in my life ? What do you think ? "

So your friend doesn't mind which means you've discussed fucking his sister . Qiw you guys must be really close

Better than some people on here who have fucked their best friends wife without their knowledge.

By *ntz64Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Depends on what you value most,friendship as opposed to an encounter which potentially is gonna change your dynamic with a good friend.

I think it's good that you are considering your friendship, and not thinking with just your dick. I think its risky to mix them so you need to decide what's more valuable to you.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Personally it be a massive no go besides we keep being told its lockdown so i would tell her it's illegal to meet atm

By *azzle-me-TazzMan  over a year ago

Near Derby

Reminds me of Mark and Jez from Peep Show..... Except Mark minded

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

I've kissed my friends sister on a number of occasions in the past at various places. Without his knowledge, he'd be more than annoyed. Me and his sister never talk or mention about our encounters.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've kissed my friends sister on a number of occasions in the past at various places. Without his knowledge, he'd be more than annoyed. Me and his sister never talk or mention about our encounters. "

Who would be be annoyed with and why?

By *mandanewtonTV/TS  over a year ago

newton abbot

Well Conor that's a tricky one, I would suggest trying it on with his mother 1st and once you've got her onside then date his sister.

Hope it works out for you all

Mrs Merton x

No...

On the basis if it just nsa causal fun do you really wanna risk falling out with your best friend if you hurt her because she's caught feelings for you ? A lots of women that are not "fab" ladies struggle with separating sex from emotions.

However if your after more than nsa fun and do is she go for it. Delete your profile and dive in with both feet. You steady get on well with the brother and probably know the parents, sounds perfect.

But don't try and do both as in ill see how it goes and leave profile running evt if she's not into it to. You'll hurt her and lose your bff

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

A friend you have taken years to know... They may not complain and feel they have no right to say either way (which they dont). That does not mean they are not bothered by it. A proper relationship with her is fair enough, but a quick rebound bundle - Nope. Dont piss on your own doorstep!

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Ask their dad "

No . It's a bonus lol

Don’t do it. Friends family members are off the cards. Will cause headache in the long run

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

As an older man with a lot of experience, i NOW tend to avoid having sex with friends/ family/work colleagues/ neighbours etc.But if you think like me (sometimes with yr dick) then you will do it regardless.

I suspect the fact that you are asking suggests doubt and possible aftermath.

Stay safe and friendship is far more important than a shag.

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

Just fuck her... don’t waste time considering it if no one is objecting.

Your grown ups, I don't see what business is it of his who his sister has sex with.

So long as your dog isn't your best friend

By *rian4uMan  over a year ago

London

Unless your friend is intimate with his sister I would think no problem.

By *obo35Man  over a year ago

bishop Auckland

No I don’t think it’s if you lyk each other then go for it

Always wanted to fuck my best mates sis! Such a flirt....

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

"I've kissed my friends sister on a number of occasions in the past at various places. Without his knowledge, he'd be more than annoyed. Me and his sister never talk or mention about our encounters.

Who would be be annoyed with and why?"

He would be annoyed at me and probably his sister too, me and my friend have joked about it in the past, but definitely if he knew he'd not be impressed with me as his friend at all, mainly as he would have known it was just fun.

Looking back we could have done a lot more together and if we both wanted too then would have been easy and if we have been looking to be together as a couple then my friend would have been a bit more accepting of it. As it was we were never looking for that and it was always just a bit of fun for me and his sister and we both knew it.

On the other hand one of my friends had a relationship with my sister, I was cool with it and we would all go out together, none of my business what my sister of friend got upto.

By *okemanGoMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

"has been on at me to have sex with her"

Can't say I've ever had that problem so don't expect any sympathy from me.

» Add a new message to this topic