FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > HER FIRST BETRAYAL

HER FIRST BETRAYAL

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edG OP   Man  over a year ago

Daventry

My wife Sarah was out for lunch with 3 of her friends, on of who was having her 50th birthday, so knowing it would be a boozy affair I offered to pick her up from her friends house where they were continuing the motion, although she had said it wouldn't be a late one. So collected her just after 6pm. It was only about 40 mins home so no hassle and i thought I may get lucky as she’d be tipsy and owe me a treat for picking her up.

Almost as soon as she got in the car she said “Guess what?” She was clearly bursting to tell me something.

“Go on” I said. She told me that her mate Christine, whose 50th it was had started having an affair with a much younger guy from work. It had started as Christine’s hubby seemed to have lost interest in her and she thought she was just losing it all in the looks department. So when this guy, some 20 years her junior, started showing her some attention she felt flattered and it had stemmed from there. I said well its her choice, if Pete, her hubby, finds out it wont be pretty.

She said, “well you don’t have to worry about me, even if I was feeling neglected no young guy is going to fancy me.”

My wife Sarah was 51 at the time, she’d gone through the change and the biggest impact on her seemed to be an inexplicable weight gain as she still walked daily with the dogs and played golf a couple of times a week, plus we had a pretty healthy diet. While she was a bit tubbier than she once was, going from a size 12 to a size 16, I still thought her best two attributes, namely her bottom and boobs were still great and I enjoyed playing with them whenever I could. I said, “well not that I’d want you to but I can assure you, if you went looking for it, you’d have no trouble attracting admirers!”

She had been fairly dismissive of my comment and a little stroke of mischief came over me. We were close to a lay-by I knew was a well frequented dogging site. It was a big long wide one where a lot of truckers parked up and there was a small copse next to it. So i decided to pull in, she asked me what I was doing and I just said I want to talk to you before we get home and have the dogs bounding around. I looked into her eyes and said “ it’s true, you are still a gorgeous woman who I'm sure has many admirers. You turn me on like hell and I could do you right here now!” Before she could come back at me with anything I kissed her full on the lips, although she was taken aback she clearly enjoyed my expression of desire.

We had a really nice kiss and a bit of a caress of each others sexy bits, still with our clothes on, it had been ages, probably years, since we had some fun in our car, I said to Sarah, “this is quite sexy isn’t it?”

I told her I was feeling really turned on and she said well “shouldn’t we get home then?”

I said “oh yes and the dogs will be pestering me to take them out, then by that time you'll be tired cos you've had a few.” Sarah told me she was feeling horny but thought it was a bit risky as she knew it was a dogging lay-by. I kissed her again and ran a hand up her leg under her skirt and onto her knickers. I said, “it will be ok, people will be on their way home from work there wont be anyone around for ages and its just about getting dark anyway. Plus I want you now.” She smiled and kissed me and ran her hand over my groin, BINGO! I thought.

We were starting to get a bit hot under the collar and I was just about to take it to the next level and start removing some clothing items when I saw a young guy standing at the edge of the cops next to the lay-by. I looked behind our car and saw a car about 30 metres behind us. He must have driven in and seen our car and stopped short then had a slow walk up. He was quite a young looking guy certainly not over 30 and a fairly average looking well dressed guy. He looked like he was chatting on his phone but he was clearly looking in our direction. I told Sarah but she didn't look round, just asked me what he was doing. I told her he was just casually watching us. Sarah said “well thats a bugger!”

I sat and thought for a moment. “Well we could always test out my previous comment.” She asked me what i meant and I told her that I thought I could prove my claim that she wouldn't have any trouble attracting admirers. She asked me how and i said “well if we carry on getting frisky we will see what he does and take it from there” before she had chance to respond I kissed her and began rubbing her breasts through her blouse, undid a couple of buttons and slipped a hand inside. I kept my eyes open and watched the guy, he casually sauntered towards our car and moved around to a position where he could see Sarah’s front. I whispered to her, “can you see him?”

She said “yes he is rubbing his groin through his pants the mucky sod”

I told her it was time to test the theory. I asked her to expose her breasts to him and see if that turns him on. She then did one of those weird things that women can do and men struggle with, she undid her bra and removed it without actually taking her blouse off. “She said well if you want another man to see my boobs you will have to be the one to get them out” I knew she was game so I undid a couple more buttons and opened up her blouse exposing her very ample breasts and gave them a rub. I couldn't see the guy so asked her what he was doing

“OMG” she said, “He’s unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and is playing with it, he's got a fucking hard on” I turned around so i could see him however I think i saw his cock way before I saw him. It was huge, it had to be close to double figures, sticking straight up and he was having a good tug on it.

I turned back to look at Sarah and she was sitting there, mouth open, eyes popping out of her head, she said “Christ I've never seen anything like that, even when I was a nurse” I told her he was clearly turned on by her so I was clearly right when I said younger blokes would still find her attractive. She said, “He’s probably a perv who gets turned on by anything”

So I suggested we test the theory further and she asked how. I said “How about if I get out and ask him if he fancies you and if he says yes I’ll tell him you would love to play with his cock”

Sarah looked at me amazed and said “ I dint think so.”

I said,”so tell me you wouldn't like to play with it, just out of intrigue” she just looked at me. I laughed and said “ok, I knew you’d want to so here is the deal, I’ll ask him if he is interested and if so I’ll tell him to get in the drivers seat, ill sit in the back. I’ll make it clear that its just a wank you are going to give him and he cant have any hands on you is that ok?”

She said, “I suppose it could be fun but I”m NOT doing anything else.” So we had an agreed plan.

I got out and walked over to the guy and asked him if he found her attractive and he confirmed he most certainly did, so I basically went through what we had discussed and made it clear it was just a wank and no hands on. He was cool with it all, but just before he got into the car I said, “look, this is the first time we have done this so I,m not sure how it will go, she might freak and bottle it. But if she is enjoying it I might tap you on the shoulder which is a signal that you can ask her to do more but no guarantee she will and still no hands on” He agreed.

So we got in the car and he lay back on the half reclined drivers seat and I got in the back behind Sarah’s seat. I reclined her seat most of the way back as I was planning to have a play with her tits while she was doing the business on him. Sarah reached across and took hold of his shaft and looked at it as she started to stroke it really slowly. I asked her how it felt “Big” she said “and really nice and veiny” She started to stroke it a bit faster and firmed up her grip on it so she was squeezing it quite hard. He started to grunt and groan a bit and I could see he was really horny as the veins were starting to bulge on his cock and his big helmet was really swollen.

I had been playing with Sarah’s tits throughout and whispered in her ear “are you enjoying it?”

“Oh yes” she said. I told her to kneel on the seat sideways so she could get both hands on it and to give his big balls a good squeeze as well which she did and in doing so gave me access to her arse. I stuck my hand under her skirt to feel her pussy and she was dripping. So I started to finger her. He was loving it and so was she, then as she squeezed his cock I saw a little bead of pre cum appear which on the next stroke became a dribble.

Sarah placed her finger on his helmet and started to rub it into his cock. I was so turned on, as was she, I thought fuck it. I tapped the guy on the shoulder and he took the hint and said to Sarah, “ is that all nice and sticky?”

She said “oh yes its lovely.”

He said “Why don’t you taste it?” I wasn't sure how she would react given what we had discussed, I half expected her to say no sorry or maybe at a push lick her finger. How wrong was I, she didn't even turn around and look at me just lowered her head and locked her lips around his cock which was welcomed by a very loud groan by him and a equally loud Mmmm by Sarah.

I have to say I was was a bit gobsmacked. despite what we had agreed and given she initially wasn't up for it I was now watching my wife’s head bobbing up and down on this guys massive cock. I was pissed off and turned on all at the same time. He was in ecstasy laying there he must have thought Christmas had come early. I had a mixture of emotions going on. Arousal and anger amongst a few others I wanted to stop her but I also wanted to watch her. Almost subconsciously I made the decision to see this through.

I started to finger her dripping pussy quicker and harder, she was really turned on and the faster I went the quicker she bobbed up and down and the harder she pushed back against my hand as if she was desperate to have something bigger up her pussy. It was all becoming a blur of passion where all boundaries had been crossed and there was nothing I could do, apart from tell her to stop.

Before I made the decision yes or no I heard him groan and say “oh fuck this is awesome, I'm going to cum!” I wasn't sure what I expected or hoped, but she didn't stop or move her head just sank deeper onto his cock. Then he arched his back and let out a huge groan and twitched several times. I knew knew he'd shot his load into my wife's mouth.

Sarah just held her head there for a few seconds whilst he twitched, when he relaxed she carried on going up and down his shaft really slowly I thought jesus what the hell now? Then when he was going limp she let him slip out of her mouth and came up from his cock. She turned and looked at me with an empty mouth and a big smile and said “you’re right I can still turn younger guys on!”

He slipped out of the car and we drove home in a bit of silence, she had betrayed our agreement but I had initiated the sequence of events. We got into bed and Sarah cuddled up to me and said, “Hey, you know I love you don’t you, I’m sorry i went further than we agreed but I just couldn't help myself, you know how much I like sucking cock and cum.”

I said “Yes I do and to be honest I wasn't that surprised.”

She then said, “I want you to know that I loved the feel of his big cock but more than that I sucked it because I knew I shouldn’t. It was like having the forbidden fruit, now I have I’m hooked and I want you to find me another big cock to suck soon.” With that she turned her back to me and went to sleep.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Fantastic start, hope there are more massive cocks for her to try and you to write about.

By *llieandyCouple  over a year ago

Peteborough

By *ima66Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Great story. Had fun reading it, keep up the good work....soon lol

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *exwaterCouple  over a year ago

waterford

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

More to follow I hope

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Lucky sod

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

South Yorks

Excellent xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Lol good girl

By *offee300Man  over a year ago

Paisley

How many has she had seeing that was her first

By *erek1973Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Great start

By *enuinewxmMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Great story especially with how honest it is about the emotion side of things.

Hopefully theres a part 2 coming!

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great experience!! Thanks for sharing

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Hope there's more

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Outstanding

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Definitely want to read more of this please

Daventry

A couple of months after our encounter with the well hung guy in the lay-by and my wife Sarah’s comment about finding her another big cock to suck soon we hadn't spoken about it and although I wasn't adverse to the idea I hadn't even begun to think about how or where to find a nice well hung guy happy for my wife to suck him off. I wasn't even that sure she had been serious about it.

We were enjoying a holiday in Jamaica, 4 days in and we had found “our spot” by the pool with the right amount of shade for me and Sun for Sarah and the pool guys and beach butlers had gotten to know us, and what time we sauntered down, so towels all sorted, as was a glass of fizz for Sarah and a nice cold beer for me.

I have to say, having a wife with gingery blonde hair, a more than an ample set of breasts (36D) who was happy to prance around in bikinis which were purchased when she was a 36C and a flirty chatty personality always worked wonders in terms of getting well looked after on holidays particularly in countries where blonde women were rare.

One of the guys, Neil, strange name, I thought, for a Jamaican but there you go, had certainly taken a bit of a shine to my Sarah. Every time she needed her sun bed moved he seemed to be there and I had noticed on more than one occasion an “accidental” brush against her skin with his hand when she was laying back down and he adjusted her towel and the little tap on the shoulder as he said “No problem let me know if you need anything else.”

I almost said at one point “Can you splash some sun cream on her to save me getting up?” But thought better of it.

Later in the day we were chilling on the terrace, of our ground floor room, having a sundowner and Sarah said “Come on then, top me up” When I was on my way back out with the drinks she shouted , “ Oh can you bring me a sarong, its just starting to feel cool around my shoulders”

I shouted back at her “Jesus what do you think my name is Neil?” I put her drink down and said, “Would madame like me to put her sarong around her shoulders?”

She said “Oh yes, that would be lovely”

So i put it around her shoulders and said “oh yes you do feel a bit cool, here” and started to rub her shoulders and asking her is this ok and anything else madam, just call me my name is Neil.” we both started laughing.

She said, “stop taking the piss, he is a nice lad.”

We went for dinner and in the bar afterwards saw Neil, he came up and chatted to us although he stood by Sarah’s side and seemed to be doing his best to look down her dress whilst telling her she looked very nice then he touched her shoulder and said, the colour shows off your suntan. Then off he went with a “see you tomorrow I hope.”

I looked at Sarah and could tell she was enjoying his attentions and said “So how nice a lad do you think he is?”

She said “how do you mean? “

“Well” I said and referred to our encounter a couple of months earlier and her comment about finding her another big cock. Then said “and you know what they say about black guys!!”

She didn't respond so i said “If he was interested would you?”

She smiled, and said “get me another drink!”

So the following day and after Sarah’s response the night before I knew she was game so now to suss out Neil, although I suspected it wouldn’t be a challenge. We had the usual day and on one occasion when Neil asked if there was anything else we needed I said “Yes one of the sun loungers on our terrace has a loose back rest, so can you pop round and fix it?”

He said “OK sure, you want to go now?”

I said, “No Neil, no rush can you do it this afternoon when we leave the pool?”

He said, “Sure, just let me know”

Sarah looked at me and said “There isn’t anything wrong with our sun bed, what are you up to?”

I said, “well last night when I asked you would you, you didn't say no. I can always put him off” She gave no answer!!

So as we left the pool I told Neil our room number and told him to come when he was ready and that we would be on the terrace. We sat on the terrace and I got drinks, I said, “OK, here is the plan, he will come round and look at a bed that clearly doesn't need fixing. Make sure you chat to him and that he gets a good eyeful of your boobs close up. Then when he has done offer him some water, then excuse yourself and say you just need to start getting ready for later, come into the room, and take off your top and stand in front of the mirror rubbing lotion on. I’ll let him get an eyeful and ask him if he would like to help you, then its over to you”

” She just said “well we will see, took two massive gulps of wine and said “top this up first”

So Neil came round and all went to the plan surprisingly, he even pretended to fix the sun bed. Sarah offered him some water and excused herself then he and I chatted for a few minutes before I then said “I’ll just see what Sarah is doing.

I stood at the doors and looked in, she was doing as discussed and I could see her great boobs swaying back and forth.I beckoned him over and put my finger to my lips in a “no noise’ way. He looked into the room and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. I said, do you like her?”

He said “oh yes” I asked him if he’d like to help her put her lotion on and he nearly jumped through the door so I shouted to Sarah and told her Neil would like to help her. She turned around so he had a full view of her breasts and, to my surprise, her already erect nipples. She walked over to the bed and said “Oh lovely, he can do my back” sat down and handed him the bottle.

He looked at me and I nodded, he went in took the bottle, kneeled on the bed behind Sarah and drizzled some lotion on her shoulders and stared to rub it in nice and slowly. Sarah just sat there looking at me and I could see the devil rising up in her. She lifted her hands and scooped up her hair and said “make sure you do the back of my neck Neil, and my sides especially near the back of my arms.”

As Neil worked the lotion into her she closed her eyes and said “oh that’s very nice” Neil began to rub the lotion down Sarah’s sides then up to her arm pits, I could almost see him wishing his fingers were longer so he could fondle the sides of her breasts. Sensing this herself Sarah leaned back and twisted a little as he raised his hands and his left hand brushed over a good half of her breast.

Sarah said, “oh if you want to do the front you'll have to stand around here” she grabbed his arm and pulled him around to the front of her and then allowed him to fully massage her breasts with the lotion. She asked him if he liked her breasts and was it exciting him, he nodded, she asked him if it was ok for her to see how excited he was, again he nodded. I saw her raise her hands and pull his shorts down to his ankles, revealing he had no underwear on. Sarah paused and said “oh my god” she peered around Neil’s waist so I could see her face with her mouth agape, then mouthed the words ‘Its fucking massive’.

I walked around him and looked for myself. It was like an elephants trunk. Probably about 9 inches and very thick, she had one hand on it around the base and her fingers didn't even meet and his bell end looked like a giant dark plum. Dangling beneath this thing was a set of balls that wouldn't be out of place in an agricultural show ring. Sarah started to stroke his cock really slow and it started to stiffen until within seconds it was full erect and staring her right in the face.

I pulled a chair from behind me and sat and watched as Sarah licked it and ran her tongue all around his bell end and cupped his balls in her hand she slowly wrapped her lips around his helmet and sucked hard so her cheeks went in she started going back and forth on his cock whilst still stroking the shaft.

Neil was really loving it, he had a breast in each hand and was thumbing her hard nipples, ecstasy on his face. He suddenly pulled his cock out of her mouth and lifted Sarah’s chin up so she was looking at his face. His cock was all shiny with her saliva. He said to her “do you like my cock?” she nodded. he said “do you want it all?” again she nodded took a deep breath and exhaled.

Neil took hold of Sarah’s hands and placed them on his buttocks, then he wrapped one hand around the base of his shaft and put one hand on Sarah’s head and started to feed his cock into her mouth in and out and pushing it in further each time I couldn't believe how much was going in, half expecting it to come out of the back of her head. Her mouth was totally stretched and it wasn't fully in but he sensed it was all she was physically able to take. He took his hand off his cock and put it on the other side of Sarah’s head.

He looked at me and said “I want to cum, is that ok”

I just nodded and said “She will stop you if it isn’t”

He then began slow deep thrusts into her mouth she was groaning every time he pushed it into her, then he started to speed up and his balls started to swing back and forth hitting her chin. He was really going for it and she was struggling to take it all.

I could see her fingernails digging into his buttocks, she was panting through her nose and her saliva was running down her chin. Then Neil breathed heavily and said “Im going to cum” he stopped moving and his legs began to tremble, then his whole body went into spasm and he let out a mighty groan and I heard Sarah scream within her throat. Neil Jerked about 3 or 4 times, then I saw his semen running from the side of Sarah’s mouth.

I was a little amazed as she loved cum and always swallowed, then she pulled her head off his cock, gasped for breath and leant back on the bed on her hands. Neil grabbed his shaft, jerked it and another 4 jets of spunk spurted over her breasts before he gave it a final squeeze and flick and a big globule of it dripped into her abdomen.

Sarah lay there panting and said “Jesus christ, you nearly fucking drowned me”

Neil gave a bit of a chuckle and said, “Oh yes, sorry, i should have told you I cum a lot” I just sat there looking at all the cum on Sarah’s body and must admit i laughed to myself inside and thought well you wanted it. I said to Neil, “you'd best be going, but thank you, that was awesome, just what she wanted” he was like any time man she is beautiful, he pulled up his shorts and off he went.

I stood up and said to Sarah, “wow, ill turn on the shower!!

I was sitting on the bed having a nice glass of wine when a rather bashful Sarah trotted out of the bathroom, with just a towel around her, she said “you best have poured me one of those”

I said iI thought you might have had enough to drink already” laughing.

She just looked at me with a ‘Thats Not Funny” stare. I pointed to a glass on the bedside table, she picked it up and had a gulp then flopped down on the bed next to me.

After a second or two I said, “so didn't you like the taste of his cum? You always swallow”

She said I swallowed about 3 huge squirts and couldn't get it all down it was like he’d shoved a hosepipe in my mouth and turned it on full.”

I rolled over and stroked her face. I said “but did you enjoy it? he had a magnificent cock..”

She said “oh yes thank you, i think I've gotten it all off my tits, do you want to check?” and pulled open her towel. I ran my hands all over her breasts, all soft, plump and warm from the shower. I sucked on her nipples and ran my hand down to her pussy, despite the shower she was still all sticky and wet. I went down on her and….. ! Well you can guess the rest.

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

Lincoln

Near MK

" despite the shower she was still all sticky and wet. I went down on her and….. ! Well you can guess the rest."

We certainly could, but it's always better to get the facts, especially if you are willing to share them

By *oastboyMan  over a year ago

Long Beach California

Brilliant

Excellent, sexy and well written, thank you

By *eserves-moreCouple  over a year ago

North West

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Hope Neil gets to fuck her before the holiday ends

Dundee

More please

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Fantastic!!

Fabulous!

I'm so hard hope there is another encounter

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *cooby5555Man  over a year ago

galway

I think soon she will want big cock deep in her pussy

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic, hope there's more to come

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Nice

Great story

weston super mare

Daventry

The following morning after My wife Sarah had enjoyed sucking in Neil's huge cock and we wonderful evening of sex. we lay in bed chatting about the day's events. I asked Sarah if she had any regrets and she didn't but told me she wasn't sure how she would feel when she saw Neil. The last guy she had sucked off had been a stranger whom we would never bump into again.

I told her I was sure it would be fine, guessing she wasn't the first tourist he had enjoyed some fun with. I got Sarah coffee and told her to chill then ventured out for a stroll and a think.

I saw Neil at the pool, he was all smiles as he said “No Sarah? is she ok”

I told him she was but she was feeling a bit embarrassed as she had never sucked another mans cock, I lied, and she had never given a blow job where she couldn't swallow the cum. He told me to tell her not to worry about it as he had really enjoyed the whole experience. He also said he would say nothing to her about the event so she needn't worry. I thanked him for that and told him that she had enjoyed it especially his size. he said “ wow if she is impressed by mine she should see my friends, Kenny, his is really big”

I went back to our room and told Sarah I had chatted to Neil, and he was totally happy and had really enjoyed himself wouldn't bring up the events of last night, she seemed relieved and told me that she would venture down to the pool after lunch.

She had cracked open a bottle of fizz and put a bit of a dent in it so I decided to help her out so she didn't get too tipsy so early. She laughed, “Dutch courage” she said.

So we lay on the bed, her still naked and I had a little fondle of her breasts and a suck on her nipples i said , “I really enjoyed watching you yesterday too, it made me so horny and jealous all at the same time. I couldn't believe how big his cock was” She crooned slightly and her nipples hardened, his size was obviously something that aroused her. I told her that I mentioned to Neil you loved his big cock and he had told me his friends was even bigger.

“No way!”she said” and I saw a glint in her eye.

After lunch we went down to the pool and sure enough Neil had our beds ready, like he was expecting us. He chatted to Sarah and behaved as he had done before the event, still the same little pat of the shoulder, same chat about if you need anything etc. “See” I said to her, “I told you he was all okay with it, are you ok with it all now?”

She smiled, sipped her drink and lay back on her bed. After about half an hour I was sure Sarah was asleep. I had been mulling things over in my head and I called Neil over, he nodded and arrived a couple of minutes later with a fresh beer. “So Neil” I said looking around “Does Ken work here?”

Neil looked at Sarah and then looked at me and told me that Ken worked in the water sports centre. “OK” I said, “do you think he would be interested in having some fun with Sarah?” He told me he thought he would as he was a fun guy and loved sex, especially with the tourist ladies.

I asked him if he could find out for me and let me know. “Sure” he said. About half an hour later I saw Neil talking to a guy who was probably in his mid 20’s and had a very athletic looking body. They were looking over towards our beds, then had a little walk past us, God I thought, please don’t say anything. As they walked past they both smiled at us and Neil gave me a thumbs up.

Sarah asked me what was that about. I just shrugged my shoulders and said “Probably didn't want to break the conversation with his mate” .

She looked at me “Get me another drink” she said.

Later I told Sarah I was going for a walk down to the water sports centre, not unusual as I'm into sailing, to find out the booking process for the sail boats. I told her I would send Neil over with a top up on my way past.

She said,with a chuckle “Well tell him thats the only thing he will be giving me that goes down my throat”

I laughed, you may be right I thought, about Neil anyway. “Enjoy your drink” I said, “You may need it” and walked off before she could ask me what that meant.

I walked down to the water sport centre and saw Ken sorting out the sail on one of the Hobie catamarans, perfect I thought. I wandered over and said hello “I’m Ted, Sarah’s husband, you saw us together by the pool when you were with Neil. Im guessing he has filled you in.”

He confirmed Neil had indeed told him about last nights events and that Sarah was a sexy lady. So asked him if he would like to show her his cock as she liked a big one and Neil had told me his was big. “Oh for sure man” he said. I asked him if he could do it the next day as I wanted to have a chat with Neil first and he was fine with it telling me he'd be there all day so just come say hi.

I went back to the pool and sat at the bar, Neil got me a beer and I asked him what he had told Ken. He basically said everything and that it was great and Sarah had fantastic breasts and all he had was a blow job nothing else. I asked him how big was Kens cock and he told me he had only seen it once in the showers and it was bigger than his.

I told him that i was going to invite Ken round the next day so could you let him know that I will be asking him and its just for a blow job. He told me he would. I told him if all went well i may invite him back for a thank you towards the end of our holiday. He smiled and told me he'd be over in a minute with a fresh beer and a drink for Sarah.

I went and joined Sarah on our beds, she told me Neil had sat and spoken to her for a bit while id been away and had been a real gent. I said, “thats nice, maybe we will have to give him an extra special tip at the end of the holiday”

Just then Neil arrived and said “I have something special for you to drink Sarah” We both laughed as he put a cocktail down on her table.

Next day while by the pool, I wandered off down to see Ken. I asked him if he could come down to our room about 6. He was fine with that and he told me Neil had told him what was in store and that he would respect our boundaries. He told me that Sarah was a good looking lady and he felt lucky to be getting to see her although he did ask if he would get to play with her breasts as Neil had said they were awesome. I laughed and told him, breasts were well within boundaries.

Whilst at the pool I told Sarah I fancied a night on the terrace with room service so we didn't have to dress for dinner, it was the norm for us to have a couple of nights like that. I told her I would get Neil to top our fridge right up with bubbly so we’d be set.

She said, “Great, can you get him to top me up right now”

“Of course” I said. I wanted her well loosened up for later anyway.

We went back to our room about 4.30. I asked Sarah if she fancied a warm bath with oil as she’d had 5 days in the sun. “Oooh, lovely” she said, so I set it up for her and got a bottle of bubbly on the side, and discussed food order with her.

She said, “whatever you like, just make sure we don’t run out of this” and took a big gulp of fizz.

“Don’t worry” i said, “Plenty to drink tonight” we bathed and finished the bottle, mostly her. I said “here lay on the bed and I’ll massage some cream in for you.

I ran my hands all over her back and legs and buttocks, lingering every so often by her pussy. We chatted as i did so and I brought up the subject of Neil saying his friends cock was bigger than his.

She said, “well it must be fucking huge then”

i said, “ Do you reckon you could handle a bigger one?”

She said “No idea” got up on her knees, downed half a glass of fizz and lay down on her back and said, “front now please, particularly my boobs, they haven't seen this much sun for a while.

I said’ “your’e feeling horny thinking about big cocks aren't you?”

She smiled and said “shut up and get rubbing”

I massaged her and went to town on her boobs and gave her pussy a bit of a tickle and then went down on her, she was already dripping wet. I looked across at the clock, 17.58.

She said, “you just planned to seduce me tonight didn't you?”

Before i answered. there was a knock at the door. She asked me what time i ordered the food, I told her later on but it might be concierge or housekeeping, she sat up and put a towel around her and sat on the edge bed and picked up her drink. I answered the door, it was Ken.

I shouted to Sarah, “Its concierge with a Special cocktail they are trying out, close your eyes because it looks quite a spectacle” I got Ken to follow me in and looked around the corner to the bed, she was sitting on it with her eyes closed. I whispered to ken to strip and walk over and stand in front of her. I walked across to the bed and knelt down, when I turned around Ken was there about a foot away from Sarah, his cock hanging there, jesus I thought, it was as almost as big as Neil’s flaccid although his balls weren't half as big.

I whispered in her ear you can open your eyes now. She gasped and sat there open mouthed.

I said “I thought we should see if Neil was telling the truth. She just looked at it, then at me, then at it, then back at me. I said, “you'll have to give her a helping hand Ken”

He started to stroke his cock with his right hand and took her hand with his left and put it on his cock. I knelt behind her and whispered in her ear, “ I promised him a play with your boobs” and removed the towel, went to hang it up and by the time i returned Ken was fully erect in both Sarah’s hands.

His cock was perhaps a little longer than Neil’s but it was a lot thicker. He had a firm grip on Sarah’s boobs, massaging them and thumbing her nipples. I walked back and said to him, “tell her what you want her to do”

Suck it for me” he said and “don’t worry, I wont do a Neil on you, I don”t cum anywhere as much as him” and chuckled.

Sarah looked at me and smiled then leaned forward and started to devour Kens monster. It seemed to take her a while just to get his bell end in which looked like a black avocado, then she took him deeper and deeper then so deep she gagged then again, she coughed and a lot of saliva spilled out of her mouth onto his shaft which she rubbed along the length of it, it seemed to make it easier to get in.

Sarah was going back and forth on Kens cock, stopping periodically and sucking just the helmet while she wanked him with her hand, Ken was enjoying playing with her tits and winked at me, I was busy taking a few nice photos of the event, she seemed to be going for ages by this time the other day Neil was on the brink of shooting.

Sarah stopped and stood up, she said “ God my neck hurts, here lay down on the bed” Ken lay down and she knelt on the bed with her knees either side of his legs and grabbed his cock and started to bob up and down on it.

I was watching and the sight of her arse in the air was too much to resist so I got a hold of it, spread her cheeks and worked my thumbs into her pussy, god she was really wet, I knelt down and tasted her juice and gave her pussy a good licking whilst rubbing her clit with my thumbs, despite the fact Kens cock was filling her mouth she was groaning every time my thumb rubbed over her clit which was visibly swelling. Sarah started to rock back and forth while i was licking her.

I heard Ken say, “wow, look at those tits swinging man, I’d love to suck on those nipples” Sarah stopped sucking him and shuffled up the bed a bit so her knees were either side of his waist, she told him to lift his head up and as he did she grabbed 2 pillows and stuck them under his head and shoulders, he lay back and she dangled her breasts over his face, he reached up and squeezed them and sucked on her nipples, she loved her nipples sucked.

As he sucked away I wondered how Sarah was going to finish sucking his cock from this position, as I was thinking this she asked me to finger her pussy which I started to do, then she lowered her pelvis down so her pubic mound was right on Kens shaft which was lay flat on his belly. She started to literally slide back and forth along his cock and I saw her juices leaving it all glistening. Ken was loving it all, she was groaning and I was thinking hell we are getting a bit off plan here but fuck it was horny. Then she stopped.

She said. “ come here” I moved around to the front of her and she asked me to kiss her which I did. She held me by the back of the neck and looked into my eyes. She said “My god his cock is rock hard against my clit, I want him in me”

i didn't know what to do or say, I was so turned on, I just thought, fuck it, how often does any woman get to ride a cock like that.

I looked at her and said ”So do I” and got off the bed.

She said “ I want you to fuck me Ken! will you?” He looked at her and nodded.

She lifted herself up and Ken put his hands on her hips, Sarah took hold of his cock and rubbed his helmet against her pussy lips then she pressed it against her and it popped into her pussy making her gasp. I went and stood behind her so I could take an awesome picture of her perched on his shaft, with about 8 inches of it still to go.

She started to rock up and down on it getting lower each time, taking more of his cock into her. she must have had about 8 inches in her and she let out a long groan and gasped for breath several times, not moving. I moved back in front of her and could see her face grimacing, she opened her eyes and looked at me then lifted herself up slightly and took a deep breath the lowered herself and let out an almighty shriek as her pubic bone touched town on Kens abdomen. She had him all the way inside her.

Sarah sat there for a few seconds then she started, rocking back and forth, her hands planted on Kens chest grunting with each movement, Ken put his hands on her hips and helped with her rocking, they began to get quicker and then a little quicker still, I cupped her breasts from behind, then all of a sudden Ken let out the first gasp I had heard from him he was starting to breathe heavily and rock his head from side to side.

Soon they were in sync with their rocking and breathing both getting quicker and deeper, Sarah screamed “Oh fuck yes!! fill me with your cum”

It was like she had pulled the pin on a grenade as Ken began to thrust his hips up as if trying to get deeper into her, then he screamed “ Oh yes” and started to twitch and Jerk, Sarah ground her mound into him and her fingers dug in his chest. I pinched her hard nipples and she shrieked as her orgasm thundered through her.

They were both gasping and motionless. I looked at Sarah’s face and a single tear rolled down her cheek. I asked her if she had finished and she nodded. I helped her roll off Ken and she lay on the bed beside him, her pussy was still gaping open and Ken’s cum was flowing out of her, he may not have cum as much as Neil but it was a big load.

Ken lay there spent, his cock all flaccid amid a pool of juice on his abdomen. He rolled onto his side facing Sarah, and said “ That was amazing, thank you” kissed her forehead. got up off the bed and whispered “iI will leave you two alone, and he slipped away, after after a few seconds I heard the door open and close.

I lay next to Sarah, She looked at me and said’ Im so sorry, I don’t know what came over me”

I said, “its ok I cant really say I blame you and kissed her, I said, “ I think you could use another bath”

I got up and ran the bath, then took a bottle of fizz out of the fridge. “Come on” I said. “ For now lets just bathe” we got into the bath and I passed her a glass, she took a sip and put her head on my chest.

Daventry

sometimes don't read this forum so appreciate any nice comment from those who mat want to chat to mailbox. thanks

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

Wrexham

Fabulous, hopefully there will be another adventure

Such a good account of what happened so good and horny and the holiday isn't over yet

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice story

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *iana777Woman  over a year ago

Littlehampton

How much further will they go xx

By *hite asiaCouple  over a year ago

Kildare

Very very good, thank you!

By *rPandSlutCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

Great story please continue

Lincoln

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

Great reading K

langley

Lucky girl xx

Near MK

brilliant

Torbaydos

One of the best

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Phenomenal

Definitely one of the best

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Peterborough

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Wonderful story of a woman's needs and lust overtaking pre thought boundaries

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

Kettering

Wow loved reading that

Amazing xx

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

By *urplehead55Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Superb story telling, definitely glued to this one

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

Loving this

langley

Hoping for more

Dundee

Hope there is more

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Wow!!!!!

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

Guess Neil didn't get his tip after all

Daventry

The morning after Ken’s visit and Sarah straying from the plan by taking his huge shaft in her pussy instead of just in her mouth I lay awake. Sarah lay next to me looking peaceful in her slumber. Naked and with very little sheet covering her, probably due to the heat, I looked at her body. She wasn't a small girl, standing at 5’8’ and a size 14 dress but still I wondered how the hell she managed to get all of Ken’s 10 inches inside her.

Maybe sensing my gaze on her she stirred. “Hey” she said, “come here” I slid across and put my head on her chest and my arm draped over her tummy. I felt her arm caress my back and neck. She asked me if I was OK.

I told her I was, “Are you?” I asked.

“ Yes” she said and paused, "although my pussy and insides feel sore. I cant believe I had that monster cock up me it really hurt, but once I had decided to take it i didn't want to stop."

I gently rubbed her abdomen and the area above her pubic mound. I” can imagine” I said “But it was quite a sight, seeing that thing go right up you” “Is it tender in here?” I asked still rubbing her.

She nodded and I chuckled. “Well you wanted it up you” I said.

Sarah gave me a little slap and smile. “ If I’d known how much it would fucking hurt I wouldn't have. Now don’t be mean and kiss me better.”

I shuffled around and knelt between Sarah’s legs and put both hands on her pubic mound. “Here?” I asked. She nodded. I leant forward and kissed her. I slid my legs backwards and propped myself up on my elbows and kissed her some more.

Sarah said “ It hurts lower too” I slid my hands under her thighs and she lifted them, I wrapped my arms around them and rested my hands back on her mound and looked at her soft swollen labia.

I leaned forward and kissed her swollen pussy lips gently and she sighed. Then I slowly ran my tongue down it and back up again really slowly. Sarah gasped and breathed in, I felt her hips twitch a little and I lifted my head to look at her. I could see her breasts rise and fall with her breathing. She didn't look down at me, I felt her hand on the back of my head and she pushed it down until my lips met her clitoris.

I started to lick and suck her clitoris and I moved a hand so I could probe her pussy with my thumb, she was gasping and moaning with bliss, she was very turned on. She pushed my head harder so the pressure on her clitoris was greater. I could feel her little bud pulsing as it swelled and became more sensitive.

She writhed underneath me and her breathing got even deeper. She brought her other hand onto my head and as she breathed she lifted her pelvis on each exhale. then on each breath in she gasped and groaned on the exhale. Quicker and quicker, deeper and deeper, then she breathed in deep and groaned and shuddered as her orgasm surged through her and I felt her love juice flow from her into my mouth.

She lay there breathing slowly, all relaxed and content. Stroking my head. I moved up the bed and lay next to her, stroked her breasts, her nipples were just starting so soften. I whispered to her “will you do something for me?”

She said “ Probably. What is it?”

I said” Have you enjoyed having Neil and Ken?”

She said “Yes, you know I did”

I said “Good,I'd love you to have them again, together!”

Sarah lifted her head and looked directly at me. “What?” she said. I told her I found it a turn on and when ever in the future would be be likely to be in a place with two well hung guys who fancied her and had pleasured her already. What an experience that would be. “Will you do it?” i asked.

She looked at me and then lay down. “It will hurt” she said.

We lazed around the room and had room service for a late breakfast/early lunch. A bottle of bubbly and Sarah decided she wanted to chill on the terrace. I told her I was going for a couple of beers and a wander. As I was leaving she said “I know what you are going to do”

I said, “Hey I can stay here if you’d rather?”

She looked at me and said “Don’t be long, I still need kissing better.”

I wandered down to the pool and saw Neil. he got me a beer and asked me if I wanted a bed. I told him I was alone and I’d sit at the bar. I told him Sarah was resting. He told me he had spoken to Ken who had told him about last nights events and that he had found her amazing. I told him what I had discussed with Sarah and asked if they would do it. He said they would be very happy to. I arranged for them to come the next day at 6.

The following day was soon upon us Sarah was fidgeting and couldn't settle. She knew I had arranged something but I hadn't told her what or indeed when. We went and had a late and big lunch. Then went back to the room. I decided to tell her at 4 pm. “Your entertainment will arrive at 6” i said. “So you need to be ready to get the fucking of your life by then so anything I can do just ask.”

She told me she wanted a bath and bubbly and some nice music. I ran her the bath and put plenty of bubbles in. I poured a couple of glasses of fizz and then got in. Sarah got in and sat between my legs with her back to me and leant back with her head on my shoulder. I passed her a glass and she had a few sips and sighed.

“Are you sure about this?” she asked. I told her I was. She asked me what my expectations were. I told her that I wanted to see 2 well hung guys who fancied her give her the ultimate fucking that she would probably never have the opportunity to repeat. Above all I wanted her to feel like the sexiest woman on the planet and to enjoy it.

“What will you do ?” she asked me. I told her I'd pretty much leave them to it, that I wanted them to work it out and not have it scripted by me. I may be in the room, bathroom or on the terrace but I wont be far and if you want to stop at any stage just say so.

She said “ I do love you” took a couple of gulps of fizz and emptied her glass.

She turned around and sat on my thighs, her knees either side of my legs. Reached over me for the bottle and topped up our glasses. As she did so her wonderful breasts brushed against my face. She knelt back down and we drank a little and she put her glass down, took mine from my hand and put it down and kissed me long and full on the lips.

Her tongue was fully exploring my mouth and her heaving breasts were pressing against me, I could feel her nipples, already hard, against my skin. I slid my hands down her back and onto her buttocks and lifted her slightly so her breasts were close to my face and sucked on each nipple nice and firmly.

I felt Sarah’s hand take hold of my cock, which was already stiffening. She stroked me and I felt her other hand cup my balls and fondle them gently. She said, “Maybe those two guys will fuck the hell out of me later but you are going to have me before them. I am your wife and you will always come before any bit of sexual desire for another person”

Sarah knelt up slightly and she pushed the tip of my cock against her pussy lips, I took hold of her buttocks and she pulled my hands away from them. Placed them onto her breasts and said, “You just focus on enjoying these” I squeezed her breasts hard and thumbed her nipples. I felt Sarah put two fingers against her pussy either side of my bell end and she looked me in the eyes as she lowered herself onto my cock until I was deep inside her.

Sarah put her hands on my shoulders and started to rock on my cock as I squeezed her breasts. She was grinding her pubic bone against mine in very hard and short movements. I could feel the tip of my cock rubbing against her cervix. Sarah lowered her hand back down between her legs and I felt it nestle on her clitoris just above my cock.

The water rippled around Sarah’s arm as she started to rub her clitoris, I could tell she was pressing against it really hard as her face formed a slight grimace and her eyes closed. As she went quicker I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and it started pulsing. I felt my pre orgasm tingle begin to trickle through my groin.

Sarah was rubbing furiously and started to gasp and moan. Her breathing was becoming rapid and her breasts were heaving with each breath. The tip of my cock felt so tender I was so close to cumming but was desperate not to. I squeezed her breasts, her nipples were almost piercing my palms. Then the tone of her groan became lower and longer. She opened her eyes looked at me and then shrieked and shuddered as her orgasm exploded, closely followed by my own.

After what felt like about a minute she went limp her head lowered to my shoulder. I was still inside her but i could feel my cock softening. I wrapped my arms around her, then pulled her shoulders back to lift her head off my shoulder. I looked at her face, all flushed and tear drops ran down her cheeks.

“Whats wrong” I asked.

“Nothing” she said “ Nothing at all. Im happy” and she smiled at me. We kissed gently and I felt my cock slip out of her. I lifted her off me and sat her down then retrieved our glasses and passed her one. We finished our glass and I stood, took her glass and told her I would refill them while she bathed.

Sarah joined me on the bed and we cuddled and kissed a bit. Finished our drink. “I’ll get another bottle” I said. When I walked back from the fridge, Sarah was laying on her back, looking wonderful, tanned and smooth, her fantastic breasts standing proud, no sign of sagging. Im a lucky guy i thought. I joined her on the bed and poured more drinks. which we sipped.

“Oh lovely and cold” she said.

I looked at the clock, 17.45 I said “your guests will be here in a few minutes, do you want to call it off?”

She looked at the clock, smiled, lay back on the bed and said “ No, but I still need kissing better” opened her legs and raised her knees to fully expose her lovely looking pussy. I got between her legs and went down on her, within seconds her juices started to flow over my tongue. She was very aroused. I lapped her love juice for a few minutes. Then I heard the knock on the door.

I got up and threw a towel around me. I told Sarah to lay on the bed sideways so she was side on to the terrace doors and I pulled a chair to the end of the bed facing it but about 3 feet away.

Sarah sat up gulped the contents of her glass down and then lay down as I'd asked. “OK bring them to me” she said in a very firm authoritarian manner.

I answered the door and stepped half out into the hallway, Neil and Ken were standing there all smiles. “Hi guys” I said. I told them I just needed to run through a couple of things. I told them Sarah was on the bed and I wanted her to remain side on to the doors. I didn't want any hanging about, no kissing and they couldn't lick her pussy, that was mine alone. “I want you to give her a good hard fucking” I said. They nodded and just before we walked in I said “one more thing, Neil, make sure she swallows all your cum!”

We walked around to the side of the bed, Sarah was gently massaging her pussy and squeezing one of her breasts. The guys stood there looking at her. She looked up and said “Hello again. Both of you this time. Lucky me! Do you both find me desirable?” the guys nodded, feeling their cocks through their shorts. “Well come and show me how much” She said.

The guys stripped off and I sat on the chair. Neil was clearly excited as his cock was practically fully erect, he knelt on the bed between Sarah’s legs and started to rub his hands up her thighs until they came to rest on her pussy. Ken walked around the bed and knelt facing Neil. His cock dangled above her face his bell end a few inches above her mouth.

Sarah took hold of Neil’s cock and stroked it and he fingered her pussy. She said, “does it feel nice and wet?” he nodded, she said “Good, i need you to fill it” and she pulled his cock to the entrance of her pussy. She wrapped her other hand around and behind Kens buttocks and encouraged his dangling cock into her mouth.

Sarah took hold of Ken’s cock with both her hands and fed it into her mouth and his hands dropped to her breasts squeezing and massaging them as Sarah stroked his cock. Neil leaned forwards on his arms and slowly slid his big 9 inch shaft into her. I heard Sarah groan in her throat as Neil’s hips touched her pelvis. He was all the way in.

Neil then began to withdraw and thrust his cock into Sarah in long strong strokes and she groaned as he bottomed out on each thrust. Kens cock was almost totally hard now and he had to lean forwards on his hands in order to keep pushing it into her mouth. I was feeling so turned on I could feel my own cock stiffening under my towel.

Neil’s and Ken’s heads were getting in each others way with trying to occupy the same space. I said “guys, flip her over.” they both stopped and Ken grabbed Sarah’s arm and pulled it across him to roll her over and Neil grabbed her hips and lifted then so her knees were beneath her. Her peachy bottom in the air.

Sarah looked sideways at me. She said “Is this turning you on? I pulled my towel off and showed her my erect cock. “I want you to wank off” She said. I began stroking my cock and she smiled. Then Neil pushed his cock into her from behind and she gasped as he thrust it in. Ken grabbed her head and fed his huge cock into her mouth until she was almost gagging.

Then they began to fuck her from each end in long strokes in unison, what a picture, each time they pulled back I could see my gorgeous Sarah, her breasts hanging down and swinging, a big cock at each end poised for another thrust. They seemed to get quicker and harder with each one. Then Neil, stopped, took a breath and pulled out of Sarah’s pussy. He indicated to Ken to switch around.

As Neil walked past me I could see all her juice glistening on his cock and dripping off his balls. He knelt in front of Sarah and she licked his cock, enjoying her juice. Ken lined up his cock, which was slightly longer but a lot thicker than Neil’s, on the entrance to her pussy and began to slide into her she let out a big long “Aaaaarrrggghhh” as he went nearly all the way in, then he grabbed her hips and began to pound her frantically. She shrieked every time his hips slammed into her buttocks.

Ken went quicker and harder breathing heavily himself and Neil had forced his cock right into her mouth, fucking it like he had been her pussy. Ken went quicker and began to grunt. Sarah pushed Neil away from her and dropped her head onto her arms screaming into the mattress then Ken took a huge breath thrust his cock into her with a huge groan and shuddered, pumping his cum into her.

After a few seconds ken withdrew, his cock still semi hard dripping with her juice and the remnants of his cumshot and he flopped onto the bed on his side. Sarah breathed heavily for a few seconds then lifted her head. Grabbed Neil’s cock and took it into her mouth and started to jerk him off.

Neil reached underneath her and grabbed her breasts which lifted her head up a bit. She put her other hand onto his cock and sucked it greedily, stroking him hader and quicker. Then he began to pant, his head went back and his eyes closed, He started to jerk and then let out a roar. I heard Sarah scream but her mouth stayed closed and as Neil spasmed I saw her throat twitching.

She held his cock there in her mouth for about 30 second. Motionless, then began to move her mouth up and down his shaft really slowly until it started to soften, and she let it slip from her mouth. He flopped to the bed moaning with bliss. Sarah swung around and sat on the bed facing me.

She walked over to the chair and straddled me and slid my cock straight into her soaking pussy and opened her mouth, showing me it was empty, she had swallowed all Neil’s load. She put her arms around me and ground herself onto my cock and within seconds she was gasping and then her orgasm spasmed through her and I could hold on no longer and my own orgasm hit.

My cum flowed into her and she squeezed me so hard i could hardly breath. Then as our orgasms ebbed away she looked at me in the eyes, hers all glazed and dreamy. She kissed me and said. I want another bath. Join me when you get rid of these two. She stood, picked up the bottle of fizz and a glass and walked into the bathroom and said “Thanks boys.”

I thanked the guys, they dressed and left and I joined Sarah in the bathroom, the bath was still filling but she was in it already. I joined her and we sat there in silence for a minute looking at each other. “You OK?’ I said

She looked at me and smiled “Are you?” she asked.

I nodded and said “Yes as long as you are”

She said “ What do you think? Im as sore as fuck and nearly been drowned on a bucket load of spunk. I’m going to need a lot of kissing better, cuddles and bubbly for the rest of the holiday” and gave me a big grin. The rest of the holiday was wonderful and just the two of us.

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Great story

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

What an amazing story, had me gripped from start to end. Thanks for sharing

By *abcouple1Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Near MK

Great story, loving your journey

Lincoln

Peterborough

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

South Yorks

Great story and love holiday fun , that was some scenario xxx

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Fantastic

Kettering

Wonderful

Omg so hot

Worksop

Where is this hotel?? Lol

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Great story!!!!

Daventry

Jamaica!! and you would look very hot there.

Wrexham

Fabulous story

weston super mare

Torbaydos

Excellent

Dundee

By *adlyDeeplyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Very hot indeed..

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

scotland

Awesome

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Hi all, I love building our fantasy role plays together on kik or WhatsApp. Creative, intelligent, sensual writing really is something quite special. Message me if you’d like to chat.

I love to chat about your fantasy scene, equally love to chat about you with my wife x

Message me for creative sensual fun!

Daventry

can't message you

Have you blocked me in error? I haven’t blocked you?

Worksop

"Jamaica!! and you would look very hot there. "

We wish!

Daventry

Mrs C would look hot in the Arctic. lol

Near MK

Worksop

Thank you x

That was great. Thank you for sharing it

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Very nice

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"The following morning after My wife Sarah had enjoyed sucking in Neil's huge cock and we wonderful evening of sex. we lay in bed chatting about the day's events. I asked Sarah if she had any regrets and she didn't but told me she wasn't sure how she would feel when she saw Neil. The last guy she had sucked off had been a stranger whom we would never bump into again.

I told her I was sure it would be fine, guessing she wasn't the first tourist he had enjoyed some fun with. I got Sarah coffee and told her to chill then ventured out for a stroll and a think.

I saw Neil at the pool, he was all smiles as he said “No Sarah? is she ok”

I told him she was but she was feeling a bit embarrassed as she had never sucked another mans cock, I lied, and she had never given a blow job where she couldn't swallow the cum. He told me to tell her not to worry about it as he had really enjoyed the whole experience. He also said he would say nothing to her about the event so she needn't worry. I thanked him for that and told him that she had enjoyed it especially his size. he said “ wow if she is impressed by mine she should see my friends, Kenny, his is really big”

I went back to our room and told Sarah I had chatted to Neil, and he was totally happy and had really enjoyed himself wouldn't bring up the events of last night, she seemed relieved and told me that she would venture down to the pool after lunch.

She had cracked open a bottle of fizz and put a bit of a dent in it so I decided to help her out so she didn't get too tipsy so early. She laughed, “Dutch courage” she said.

So we lay on the bed, her still naked and I had a little fondle of her breasts and a suck on her nipples i said , “I really enjoyed watching you yesterday too, it made me so horny and jealous all at the same time. I couldn't believe how big his cock was” She crooned slightly and her nipples hardened, his size was obviously something that aroused her. I told her that I mentioned to Neil you loved his big cock and he had told me his friends was even bigger.

“No way!”she said” and I saw a glint in her eye.

After lunch we went down to the pool and sure enough Neil had our beds ready, like he was expecting us. He chatted to Sarah and behaved as he had done before the event, still the same little pat of the shoulder, same chat about if you need anything etc. “See” I said to her, “I told you he was all okay with it, are you ok with it all now?”

She smiled, sipped her drink and lay back on her bed. After about half an hour I was sure Sarah was asleep. I had been mulling things over in my head and I called Neil over, he nodded and arrived a couple of minutes later with a fresh beer. “So Neil” I said looking around “Does Ken work here?”

Neil looked at Sarah and then looked at me and told me that Ken worked in the water sports centre. “OK” I said, “do you think he would be interested in having some fun with Sarah?” He told me he thought he would as he was a fun guy and loved sex, especially with the tourist ladies.

I asked him if he could find out for me and let me know. “Sure” he said. About half an hour later I saw Neil talking to a guy who was probably in his mid 20’s and had a very athletic looking body. They were looking over towards our beds, then had a little walk past us, God I thought, please don’t say anything. As they walked past they both smiled at us and Neil gave me a thumbs up.

Sarah asked me what was that about. I just shrugged my shoulders and said “Probably didn't want to break the conversation with his mate” .

She looked at me “Get me another drink” she said.

Later I told Sarah I was going for a walk down to the water sports centre, not unusual as I'm into sailing, to find out the booking process for the sail boats. I told her I would send Neil over with a top up on my way past.

She said,with a chuckle “Well tell him thats the only thing he will be giving me that goes down my throat”

I laughed, you may be right I thought, about Neil anyway. “Enjoy your drink” I said, “You may need it” and walked off before she could ask me what that meant.

I walked down to the water sport centre and saw Ken sorting out the sail on one of the Hobie catamarans, perfect I thought. I wandered over and said hello “I’m Ted, Sarah’s husband, you saw us together by the pool when you were with Neil. Im guessing he has filled you in.”

He confirmed Neil had indeed told him about last nights events and that Sarah was a sexy lady. So asked him if he would like to show her his cock as she liked a big one and Neil had told me his was big. “Oh for sure man” he said. I asked him if he could do it the next day as I wanted to have a chat with Neil first and he was fine with it telling me he'd be there all day so just come say hi.

I went back to the pool and sat at the bar, Neil got me a beer and I asked him what he had told Ken. He basically said everything and that it was great and Sarah had fantastic breasts and all he had was a blow job nothing else. I asked him how big was Kens cock and he told me he had only seen it once in the showers and it was bigger than his.

I told him that i was going to invite Ken round the next day so could you let him know that I will be asking him and its just for a blow job. He told me he would. I told him if all went well i may invite him back for a thank you towards the end of our holiday. He smiled and told me he'd be over in a minute with a fresh beer and a drink for Sarah.

I went and joined Sarah on our beds, she told me Neil had sat and spoken to her for a bit while id been away and had been a real gent. I said, “thats nice, maybe we will have to give him an extra special tip at the end of the holiday”

Just then Neil arrived and said “I have something special for you to drink Sarah” We both laughed as he put a cocktail down on her table.

Next day while by the pool, I wandered off down to see Ken. I asked him if he could come down to our room about 6. He was fine with that and he told me Neil had told him what was in store and that he would respect our boundaries. He told me that Sarah was a good looking lady and he felt lucky to be getting to see her although he did ask if he would get to play with her breasts as Neil had said they were awesome. I laughed and told him, breasts were well within boundaries.

Whilst at the pool I told Sarah I fancied a night on the terrace with room service so we didn't have to dress for dinner, it was the norm for us to have a couple of nights like that. I told her I would get Neil to top our fridge right up with bubbly so we’d be set.

She said, “Great, can you get him to top me up right now”

“Of course” I said. I wanted her well loosened up for later anyway.

We went back to our room about 4.30. I asked Sarah if she fancied a warm bath with oil as she’d had 5 days in the sun. “Oooh, lovely” she said, so I set it up for her and got a bottle of bubbly on the side, and discussed food order with her.

She said, “whatever you like, just make sure we don’t run out of this” and took a big gulp of fizz.

“Don’t worry” i said, “Plenty to drink tonight” we bathed and finished the bottle, mostly her. I said “here lay on the bed and I’ll massage some cream in for you.

I ran my hands all over her back and legs and buttocks, lingering every so often by her pussy. We chatted as i did so and I brought up the subject of Neil saying his friends cock was bigger than his.

She said, “well it must be fucking huge then”

i said, “ Do you reckon you could handle a bigger one?”

She said “No idea” got up on her knees, downed half a glass of fizz and lay down on her back and said, “front now please, particularly my boobs, they haven't seen this much sun for a while.

I said’ “your’e feeling horny thinking about big cocks aren't you?”

She smiled and said “shut up and get rubbing”

I massaged her and went to town on her boobs and gave her pussy a bit of a tickle and then went down on her, she was already dripping wet. I looked across at the clock, 17.58.

She said, “you just planned to seduce me tonight didn't you?”

Before i answered. there was a knock at the door. She asked me what time i ordered the food, I told her later on but it might be concierge or housekeeping, she sat up and put a towel around her and sat on the edge bed and picked up her drink. I answered the door, it was Ken.

I shouted to Sarah, “Its concierge with a Special cocktail they are trying out, close your eyes because it looks quite a spectacle” I got Ken to follow me in and looked around the corner to the bed, she was sitting on it with her eyes closed. I whispered to ken to strip and walk over and stand in front of her. I walked across to the bed and knelt down, when I turned around Ken was there about a foot away from Sarah, his cock hanging there, jesus I thought, it was as almost as big as Neil’s flaccid although his balls weren't half as big.

I whispered in her ear you can open your eyes now. She gasped and sat there open mouthed.

I said “I thought we should see if Neil was telling the truth. She just looked at it, then at me, then at it, then back at me. I said, “you'll have to give her a helping hand Ken”

He started to stroke his cock with his right hand and took her hand with his left and put it on his cock. I knelt behind her and whispered in her ear, “ I promised him a play with your boobs” and removed the towel, went to hang it up and by the time i returned Ken was fully erect in both Sarah’s hands.

His cock was perhaps a little longer than Neil’s but it was a lot thicker. He had a firm grip on Sarah’s boobs, massaging them and thumbing her nipples. I walked back and said to him, “tell her what you want her to do”

Suck it for me” he said and “don’t worry, I wont do a Neil on you, I don”t cum anywhere as much as him” and chuckled.

Sarah looked at me and smiled then leaned forward and started to devour Kens monster. It seemed to take her a while just to get his bell end in which looked like a black avocado, then she took him deeper and deeper then so deep she gagged then again, she coughed and a lot of saliva spilled out of her mouth onto his shaft which she rubbed along the length of it, it seemed to make it easier to get in.

Sarah was going back and forth on Kens cock, stopping periodically and sucking just the helmet while she wanked him with her hand, Ken was enjoying playing with her tits and winked at me, I was busy taking a few nice photos of the event, she seemed to be going for ages by this time the other day Neil was on the brink of shooting.

Sarah stopped and stood up, she said “ God my neck hurts, here lay down on the bed” Ken lay down and she knelt on the bed with her knees either side of his legs and grabbed his cock and started to bob up and down on it.

I was watching and the sight of her arse in the air was too much to resist so I got a hold of it, spread her cheeks and worked my thumbs into her pussy, god she was really wet, I knelt down and tasted her juice and gave her pussy a good licking whilst rubbing her clit with my thumbs, despite the fact Kens cock was filling her mouth she was groaning every time my thumb rubbed over her clit which was visibly swelling. Sarah started to rock back and forth while i was licking her.

I heard Ken say, “wow, look at those tits swinging man, I’d love to suck on those nipples” Sarah stopped sucking him and shuffled up the bed a bit so her knees were either side of his waist, she told him to lift his head up and as he did she grabbed 2 pillows and stuck them under his head and shoulders, he lay back and she dangled her breasts over his face, he reached up and squeezed them and sucked on her nipples, she loved her nipples sucked.

As he sucked away I wondered how Sarah was going to finish sucking his cock from this position, as I was thinking this she asked me to finger her pussy which I started to do, then she lowered her pelvis down so her pubic mound was right on Kens shaft which was lay flat on his belly. She started to literally slide back and forth along his cock and I saw her juices leaving it all glistening. Ken was loving it all, she was groaning and I was thinking hell we are getting a bit off plan here but fuck it was horny. Then she stopped.

She said. “ come here” I moved around to the front of her and she asked me to kiss her which I did. She held me by the back of the neck and looked into my eyes. She said “My god his cock is rock hard against my clit, I want him in me”

i didn't know what to do or say, I was so turned on, I just thought, fuck it, how often does any woman get to ride a cock like that.

I looked at her and said ”So do I” and got off the bed.

She said “ I want you to fuck me Ken! will you?” He looked at her and nodded.

She lifted herself up and Ken put his hands on her hips, Sarah took hold of his cock and rubbed his helmet against her pussy lips then she pressed it against her and it popped into her pussy making her gasp. I went and stood behind her so I could take an awesome picture of her perched on his shaft, with about 8 inches of it still to go.

She started to rock up and down on it getting lower each time, taking more of his cock into her. she must have had about 8 inches in her and she let out a long groan and gasped for breath several times, not moving. I moved back in front of her and could see her face grimacing, she opened her eyes and looked at me then lifted herself up slightly and took a deep breath the lowered herself and let out an almighty shriek as her pubic bone touched town on Kens abdomen. She had him all the way inside her.

Sarah sat there for a few seconds then she started, rocking back and forth, her hands planted on Kens chest grunting with each movement, Ken put his hands on her hips and helped with her rocking, they began to get quicker and then a little quicker still, I cupped her breasts from behind, then all of a sudden Ken let out the first gasp I had heard from him he was starting to breathe heavily and rock his head from side to side.

Soon they were in sync with their rocking and breathing both getting quicker and deeper, Sarah screamed “Oh fuck yes!! fill me with your cum”

It was like she had pulled the pin on a grenade as Ken began to thrust his hips up as if trying to get deeper into her, then he screamed “ Oh yes” and started to twitch and Jerk, Sarah ground her mound into him and her fingers dug in his chest. I pinched her hard nipples and she shrieked as her orgasm thundered through her.

They were both gasping and motionless. I looked at Sarah’s face and a single tear rolled down her cheek. I asked her if she had finished and she nodded. I helped her roll off Ken and she lay on the bed beside him, her pussy was still gaping open and Ken’s cum was flowing out of her, he may not have cum as much as Neil but it was a big load.

Ken lay there spent, his cock all flaccid amid a pool of juice on his abdomen. He rolled onto his side facing Sarah, and said “ That was amazing, thank you” kissed her forehead. got up off the bed and whispered “iI will leave you two alone, and he slipped away, after after a few seconds I heard the door open and close.

I lay next to Sarah, She looked at me and said’ Im so sorry, I don’t know what came over me”

I said, “its ok I cant really say I blame you and kissed her, I said, “ I think you could use another bath”

I got up and ran the bath, then took a bottle of fizz out of the fridge. “Come on” I said. “ For now lets just bathe” we got into the bath and I passed her a glass, she took a sip and put her head on my chest.

"

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Well it was bound to happen.nice hot story

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Wow