FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fact or fiction?

Fact or fiction?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussex-steve OP   Man  over a year ago

brighton

With so many places to see true stories, I have little or no interest in fiction. I'd prefer the OP's to tell us which it is either in the title, or very early on, so I can make my choice. How do others feel?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Totally agree, I’ve no interest in fantasies, would much rather read the real life stories

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

I think it would help if the story sections were separated into real stories and fantasies. I prefer the real thing without embellishment.

I appreciate, that for old stories, conversations have to be recreated years later to aid the storytelling and that's understandable but if an ordinary fella found himself scoring with a Marilyn Monroe type I'd find it more believable that might cum in his pants (at first)... than if the writer said he'd fucked her for twenty minutes before they both came hard together or something.

There really have been some great memories shared on Fab and the very best of them have had elements included that make you believe "yeah, that could easily have been me"

By *astarddMan  over a year ago

north west

All mine are true

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Give me real stories over fantasy anyday. That and bin off the wife chat/pic swap crap that seems to swamp the forum down.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"Give me real stories over fantasy anyday. That and bin off the wife chat/pic swap crap that seems to swamp the forum down."

Maybe admin could look at adding more sections and split up fantasy from true and add a spunk on my wife’s pics/phone chat section

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Absolutely, i much prefer the true stories.. We all have fantasies in our heads, i would rather read accounts of real life horny scenarios rather than fantasy thoughts...

» Add a new message to this topic