FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Seduced by older woman

Seduced by older woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Late 90's, I'd be about 23. My friends Mrs asked me if I'd do some jobs for a friend of hers that had moved to the area. Typical connect cooker, new washer etc. I said yeah, I can do that. She arranged it and I popped along. I parked in the drive and walked up to the house. I could see her through the window, doing some yoga. She was very slim, long curly hair and fairly flexible. I knocked on the door and she answered with a smile. She was early 40's, around 5 ft 6. She invited me in and explained what she needed and briefly mentioned she was recently separated. I started to look at fitting the washer while she walked about looking through boxes. I noticed she had a sexy arse with lycra stretched over it. I got the washer connected and working then set about the cooker. I got in behind to look at the connection and noticed her taking sneak peeks at me now and again. She wasn't very chatty, and I didn't think much of it. She then started asking me a few things and put the kettle on. I got the cooker in and level and turned on a few things.she made some drinks and then started explaining her yoga techniques and showing me her bends......I didn't listen, just watched. She would be around 9 stone at best, great figure and starting to get very chatty and coming out of her shell a bit. I did one or two other things, move some furniture and carry some boxes. I'd been there a cpl of hours and got her list done. When I finished, she asked me what I had planned later. It was a Saturday and to be honest, nothing. She asked me if I'd like to pop back later with a bottle and watch a vid ( VHS to the millenials) and I said yeah, can do. I at this point had no preconceptions at all, and called back about 8pm with some red and a vid I can't remember. She answered the door in a different lycra outfit, she said she'd just done a session and was going for a shower and to go through into living room. Fire was on, and a blue soft mat where she did her session. I poured two glasses and waited. She came in wearing plain clothes, jogging bottoms and tee shirt. I thought nothing of it. We chatted and half watched a poorly chosen video. She mentioned that her yoga gave her a stiff neck and liked massages. She offered to massage me, I accepted and lay on the mat. I took my top off and she began to oil me. She then straddled me to sit on my back and worked my spine. Not long after she said would I do her, I said ok ( thinking, well I haven't had much of a massage yet !) At this point, I assure you, I still thought nothing of it. We swapped over and as she lay down, she took her top off and had no bra on played face down. I began to massage her and rub her shoulders. She moaned a little and I worked her shoulders, then down to her waiste and back. My hands now and again skimming the edges of her breasts. My cock started to stiffen, and I tried to think of something else. I moved down so I could work her lower back and top of her arse, she began to arch slightly, and emitting small whimpers. I leant in and worked her beach again and she started to slowly push back, her arse inched from my stiffening cock. Then she said, your so good at this, would you do the backs of my legs ? She reached back and slid her stretchy bottoms off and revealed a lovely little arse with a white laced thong. I pulled the bottoms off and resumed position. Rubbing her waste then missed her bum, straight to her thighs. Digging my thumbs in her hamstrings up to her bum . After a short while, I moved higher and went back to her shoulders as my cock was straining in my jeans. She started arching again, lifting off the mat , her arse getting closer to my hard cock. Then she just started pushing her arse into my cock, obviously feeling my bulge now, my hands went around and cupped her breasts and she pushed back harder, I leant in and kissed her. She raised onto all fours and kept pushing back onto me. I released my hard cock and tugged her panties to one side and eased it in to her incredibley hot tight little pussy. Slowly sinking in as she moaned , all the way to my aching balls. TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start mate

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like the sound of this

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent