FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Secret meeting

Secret meeting

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Secret meeting

Siting at work her mind was wandering at the thought of the encounter she had 2 days before. 

Reaching down she already knew she was moist before her fingers confirmed it through the fabric of her panties. 

No she had to stop, but she wanted so much more than her own touch.         There was only one thing for it she had to have that touch again, feel that kiss that tongue licking her and that cock, oh that hard cock in her mouth and pussy again. 

She reached for her phone and saw it was 4.30 pm only 30 minuted until she finished for the day. She typed the text

"will you still be there at 5.30?"

And pressed send. 

Less than a minute passed and her phone vibrated. A text had arrived, it read

" yes and all the staff have gone. Come round the back"

After reading this butterflies hit the pit of her stomach but this was anticipation not nerves. The anticipation of feeling like a woman again. Having her body caressed and exploited. Releasing her inner self. Achieving the ultimate release of orgasm. 

After reading the text the next 30 minutes flew by and She was on her way to her car at exactly 5. Straight on the car and off she went knowing that time was of the essence. The quicker she got there the more time she could have before she had to be home with her family. This was her big secret that no one could know. 

As the car pulled up the back door opened, She got out of the car and walked over to the door, nobody in site. She walked through the door and closed it behind her. 

"lock the door" the voice said

As she turned the key in the door she felt a hand on her waist and another on her shoulder. Then the warmth of breath on the back of her neck quickly followed by her being spun round and kissed gently on her lips. 

Now from my perspective 

As you spin round I gently place my lips on yours parting them with my tongue. Our tongues entwine as my hands slide up and down your back to the bottom of your skirt. Tracing around your pert arse and around your hips. 

I whisper in your ear, do you want me now. After waiting for an hour you reply yes, take me now. 

With this I slide my hand up your skirt to discover you have already removed your panties. I slide your skirt up over your thighs and around your waist. 

I drop to my knees and push my face towards your pussy. I can see a glistening from where you are so moist. I eagerly lap at the juices coming from your pussy. Gently licking the outer lips feeling them open, wanting my tongue to push deeper which I do. My Tongue is deep inside your wet pussy your juices covering my face. Your legs begin to give way so I stand up and lead you upstairs to the Secret room. 

Once in the secret room I lay you down and kneel between your legs. My Tongue eager to taste you again. This time I go straight for your clit circling around it and licking gently from side to side. I feel you wriggle with delight as your hands grab my hair and pull me hard on to your pussy. I lick harder making my Tongue like a ball living you clit faster and firmer then pulling back to just light flicks. 

With this I hear you whisper " I'm coming " and I continue to lick and slide a finger inside you. 

With this I can feel you tighten and start pulsing as a wave of a small organs grips you. I take my finger out and then lick you up and down from your clit down to your arse. 

I reach up and remove my clothes as I watch you remove the rest of your clothes and start playing with your soaking wet pussy. I sit in a chair and motion you to come over to me. 

You kneel in front of me and take my semi erect cock in your hand. 

Looking me in the eye and licking your lips you slowly wank me off getting me harder. 

Then slowly you lower your head until your Tongue touches the tip of my cock. You open your mouth and slowly start to take it deeper inside. I feel myself growing as you start to gently suck whilst swirling your Tongue around my helmet. 

As you roll you Tongue around the tip,  a little clear fluid trickles out, which you lick up eagerly.

I make a short gasp as you lean forward taking more of my cock in your mouth. Having my hard cock in your mouth was making your pussy even juicier. You continue to suck the end of my cock and licking the shaft knowing that I could cum in your mouth at anytime. This was making you even hornier. 

You feel me throbbing inside your mouth as you continue to rhythmically bob up and down on my cock with your  hot wet mouth. 

Then suddenly with no warning one second you are sucking away on my stiff smooth cock and the next second your mouth is filled with a hot creamy fluid. It just came, more and more. My cock is exploding in your mouth and you eyes are lighting up as you get to finally taste my cum. 

With my cock throbbing in your mouth as if it's alive you pull away and swallow. I lean down and kiss you on the lips and we deep French kiss mixing the remaining juices of eachother. 

Our kiss is so passionate that the stiffness in my cock does not go. I lay you down and position my self between your legs. 

Whilst licking and gently sucking your nipples I rub the head of my cock up and down you wet pussy but not pushing in. 

Slowly I begin to slide my cock inside you. Easing in your wet but ever so tight pussy. Inch at a time I slowly push and lean forward to kiss you. Whilst kissing you I slide the remainder of my cock inside. You gasp a little as you feel just over 7 inches of cock fill your tight pulsating pussy. 

Although so wet it feels so tight. I gasp at how tight it is and slowly start sliding my cock in and out of your wetness. 

Slowly building up the speed as you raise your legs around my waist. I drop one of my hands to your hip and then under your bum. 

As I continue to build up speed you start telling me to fuck you harder, I begin to fuck you slower but with long hard strokes. 

The rhythm is  long long short short short long long. This allowing the tightness of your pussy to get tighter on the short strokes before being stretched on the long ones again.  As I continue to pump my cock hard into you my sweat drips on to you. You grind back against me and can feel my hardness is like granite. 

You scream at me to fuck you harder so I do. I continue until you tell me your cumming. I can feel your pussy squeezing my cock and you groan in pleasure. Slowly you begin to come back down. I tell you that's the first I want you to come again but this time in a different position. 

Doggy style. 

You bend over kneeling on the chair, I stand behind you as you wait for my cock to enter your pussy but it's not my cock it is my Tongue. I lick you deep and all over your pussy. You reach back and spread your arse cheeks and ask me to rim you. 

Without hesitation I tracing my Tongue up from your pussy to your tight arse licking softly over you hole. You find the sensation strange. So naughty but so exciting. The feel over my Tongue exploring a hidden forbidden part of you. Just entering a little as your arse opens slightly. With this I gently enter a lubed finger in your arse and you stiffen with surprise. I ask if you want me to stop and you say no push it in further. Slowly and gently I slide one finger all the way in. It doesn't hurt but feels strange. I now stand up and push my hard cock deep in your pussy whilst I finger your arse. You scream in delight as I gently pump both of your holes. My balls banging on your clit. 

Your ask for more so I try to insert another lubed finger. Not sure how it will go in, a gently push but to both of our surprise it slides in smoothly. 

With this you look over your shoulder and smile. Then say that was easy now fuck my arse. 

With this I pull my cock covered in you pussy juice out of your pussy and rest it against your arse. 

At this point I slowly push hard against that tight little hole and see it open to begin to take the head. As I push forward you push back and with a pop I slide half way in. You gasp in pleasure and shock as I tell you that you are in control now. With this you start pushing back and forth only cock. Getting faster slowly and taking it deeper until you are being fucked fully in the arse by my cock. 

You seem to be loving it as you slam back and forth on my cock. I reach round and start rubbing your clit with my fingers as I fill your ass. After a few seconds of this your scream fuck my pussy, fuck my pussy. 

I pull out of your tight arse and slam my cock deep in your pussy hard we thrust back against each-other pounding hard. Skin slapping against each other. Me gasping as the feeling of you pussy and arse around my cock is so good. You grinding hard not sure what hole you want filled. 

I pull out of your pussy and lay down telling you to ride me. You have no hesitation straddling me and starting to ride me. 

This is really hard fucking. You bounce up and down fucking my cock grinding hard feeling every inch in your pussy. You start to cum again and lean forward pressing your breasts against my chest. I hold you tight and lift my arse off the floor and start to pump deep inside you. Your pussy is griping me tight and you can feel my cock pulsating. This is it we are both going to cum hard. Neither of us wants to stop and we keep pumping harder and harder suddenly .......

You feel my cock twitch and pump the first hot spurt of cum inside you, deep inside your pussy, you feel this and begin to explode internally. Your gripping make me pulse and pump harder, my pulsing make you grip tighter. What seems like forever but is only seconds we cum hard together collapsing in a heap. Kissing passionately and then softly and tenderly as your pussy begins to release the grip on my cock. My cock begins to soften and you can feel the mixture of our cum begin to dribble from your pussy and down my shaft. 

You look at your watch it's 6.45 you have to go. 

We get dressed quickly and after a passionate kiss you leave. 

As you drive home you have a sudden realisation where are your panties. You need the because you can feel some of our cum on the inside of you leg. Then you remember they're in your handbag. 

You rush in from work straight to the toilet telling everyone "hi I need loo" just to get there quick. 

When you get in there you open you bag and find your panties. You put your fingers to your pussy and then to your mouth tasting the mix of us. Once you have cleaned up you finger yourself deeply to find some more. 

Then you find your phone

There is a text

You open it and it reads

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. Hope to see you again very soon. Btw have I told you how sexy you are xx

W

Xxxx"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic