FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucking someone u shouldn't have

Fucking someone u shouldn't have

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right have any one fucked some one u shouldn't have I'll start I fucked my 2 mates daughters and my daughter in law my second cousin and my daughter in laws mother

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

My boss was constantly being a bitch towards me so I fucked her husband.... more than once!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My boss was constantly being a bitch towards me so I fucked her husband.... more than once!"

Years ago an ex girlfriend's older sister.

"Right have any one fucked some one u shouldn't have I'll start I fucked my 2 mates daughters and my daughter in law my second cousin and my daughter in laws mother "

All at once?! Wow, what a night...

I had a opps experience I was fucking this girl when I was 16 and turned out she was a very close member of the family from my dad side that I didn't know about until I met my real dad 2 year's later but if you are not to know lol one of those things

I met with an ex of mine just to have a catch up chat. We'd both moved on, started seeing other people but it was early days. We had a good chat in the park on a warm summer evening. Turned into a cuddle, then a last goodbye kiss.

Then we retreated to the trees. I lay down and she stepped one leg out of her leggings and got on top of me. She rode me hard and fast and came in minutes. Then I bent her over, fucked her from behind and pulled out to cum all down her leg and in her knickers. A hug, a kiss and we parted as friends. Still on good terms today.

By *ight Lover 66TV/TS  over a year ago

St.Mellons Cardiff

2 of an ex g/f's sisters, one happened to be my sister in law.

and a different ex's mother.(amazing in bed)

an ex's brother

2 sisters at the same time.. took in turns using me lol

Ex, who was then seeing a mate of mine 8 months later, came around for a heart to heart about her relationship with him.. very strange to do.. ended up taking her to bed.. she went back home to him.... he still doesn't know and they finished a month later!

When I was 19 fucked 36 married women on works Xmas do

I have fucked two of my wife's carers, sister in law and my brothers ex wife.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

My first cousin, but didnt know she was until a couple mo this of fucking. Whoops

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

"When I was 19 fucked 36 married women on works Xmas do "

Wow, that was one helluva night fucking 36 of them. How many of them didn't you fuck?

Wifes sister, wifes aunt 2 wifes pals 3 mates wives

By *kybluesam1987Man  over a year ago

coventry

"My boss was constantly being a bitch towards me so I fucked her husband.... more than once!"

Wish I was the husband

By *kybluesam1987Man  over a year ago

coventry

2 ex’s sisters several married woman including neighbours wife and work mates

By *andm2006Man  over a year ago

Warwick

2 different ex's best mates

Sons friend he was 22 i was 39 .. great amazing sex .. not a very good idea but great at the time

I have fucked 2 of my cousins , still occasionally meet one of them for fun

Gf,s sister in law and her best friend , ended up in a 3some with Gf and her best friend

By *isa29ukWoman  over a year ago

Clapham

Best friend’s bf

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

"Best friend’s bf"

Nawty!

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

Ohh quite a few!!!

Next doors neighbours wife, I was 19 she was 40....what made it naughtier was my mate listening next door

By *akeitasitcumsMan  over a year ago

Bromley

My best mates mum when I was 17. She was d*unk and took me to bed. But then his sister caught us,told their brother but never told my mate. I had to live with the guilt and embarrassment for years whenever we met up.

Next door neighbour's wife, work colleague, best friend's gf in their living room as he slept upstairs

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago

littleborough

A drugs dealers moll a few times an few weeks after her arm was in sling bruies black eye that was 8 year ago still like her still see her out but no interaction

By *heekywMan  over a year ago

manchester

My older brother had a party and his best mate was d*unk downstairs his mates gilfriend seduced me and we had amazing sex. I was 17 she was about 21/22. Never forget those wet white knickers she had on.

Mates gf as he was pissed and asleep on the couch opposite

Mother in law and sis in law

By *astmidsguy78Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Dads best mate

Best mates sister

Wife's best friend, mareied work colleagies, ex pupils (in their 20's), mums of kids I teach martial arts to.

By *hamp300Man  over a year ago

near you

My wifes best mate and my my brothers gf when they were dating

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

fucked best mates 2 twin sisters same night,was going out with one and sis in law as her man lay sleeping on couch d*unk,

By *iscokidMan  over a year ago

Munster

Now that is a sweet way of getting revenge, love it

By *ossman0168Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Sister in law and the mrs best mate, was fucking her once whilst she was on the phone to the mrs unawares lol

great

Once or twice lol

My mums boyfriends daughter. I used to stay over 4 weekends. Fucked my step sis many times, horny girl.

A man that later became my boss. We have the occasional flirt now but mostly strictly business. Although there was one occasion quite recently where well, you get the picture. We've both agreed to not do it again

By *hamp300Man  over a year ago

near you

"A man that later became my boss. We have the occasional flirt now but mostly strictly business. Although there was one occasion quite recently where well, you get the picture. We've both agreed to not do it again "

Come on....spill the beans!!!

By *obinhood86Man  over a year ago

nottingham

I havent.. but id love to fuck my mother in law

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

The ex bosses wife in the toilet at xmas party

"A man that later became my boss. We have the occasional flirt now but mostly strictly business. Although there was one occasion quite recently where well, you get the picture. We've both agreed to not do it again

Come on....spill the beans!!! "

We spent all morning winding each other up. I went home for my lunch break and when I went back to work, ended up having a very passionate 20 mins

Mates mother while she was fucking her bf in next room

My daughter's friend

By *outhbelMan  over a year ago

Carryduff

The secretary, wrote the story on here a while back

By *ensual mMan  over a year ago

conwy

My mother in law . A woman whos husband was in jail for abh. My uncles step daughter in his bed while he was away .

St.Mellons Cardiff

Does the Ex wife count, after we split up, she came and satyed for a few days, one night she asked would i mind having sex with her, 18 years younger than me, being a gentleman i obliged

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Identical twin sisters

Work colleague

Mates oldest daughter ex, s mother

Work colleagues at work, mates girl friend. One of the work mates at our Christmas do when Mrs was downstairs at the do.

Bosses wife, multiply times. Any chance she got she used my cock. Then her daughter.

I eventually got caught fucking the wife by him, turned out he was cuck and new every about everything.

By *ottsFungirlCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Lol

By *ottsFungirlCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Fucked my boyfriends brother until he got jealous and told my boyfriend.

Fucked several beasties hubbies on their matrimonial beds. Still good friends but didn't know I fucked their husbands

By *obby DighenzMan  over a year ago

wednesbury

My mates, mum always said she loves me to bits and showed me just how much after bumping into her after a night out.

I was only supposed to give her lift home

Wifes workmate

Fucked my ex girlfriend sister a few times while I was still seeing my ex some fun stories if anybody wants to hear

By *aseyjones7Man  over a year ago

leicestershire

"Fucked my ex girlfriend sister a few times while I was still seeing my ex some fun stories if anybody wants to hear

"

Sounds like fun

By *r K 1992Man  over a year ago

oldham

Had a 3way with bosses sister and the missus after a xmas work do, was d*unk also was terrible idea fun at the time tho

By *onguy1Man  over a year ago

Belfast

"Fucked my ex girlfriend sister a few times while I was still seeing my ex some fun stories if anybody wants to hear

"

Love to hear yes !!!

By *winging freyrMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

I was once out with a work mate and a girl that was on my team at work came into the bar with her new boyfriend. They joined us and we was happily drinking and chatting away and after an hour or so I went to the loo. I was standing at urinal, finished and turned for the sink, the girl was sat on the top between two sinks! As I saw her she smiled and opened her her!

"

So I was dating this girl the ex she lived with her parents and sister we'd often have to wait for an empty house to have fun me and my ex

Some how me and her sister gotten on to the sex conversation her saying she'd herd me and her sister fucking that on its own turned me on ??

With that she said to me that I wouldn't be able to handle her in the bedroom I smiled and was like yer what ever

To paint a picture of her she had long legs slim but not super skinny and huge natural boobs which any top she wore struggled to keep them in

She'd walk around the house in tiny PJ's dresses dressing gowns stuff like that I'd be able to see up 9times out of 10 no knickers on loved it

So the first time I fucked her I was going around as the house was ment to be empty for me and my ex got there to find no ex but sister in some tiny shorts and tight top she told me my ex was going to be late

And she wasn't going out anymore so I can wait if I wanted Id just dropped a blue pill thinking I was about to go around and fuck the life out on my gf to be stuck sat on the sofa rock hard cock with her sister

She noticed my discomfort and asked if I was ok I thought fuck it just told no I took a blue pill because I was coming for sex

She laughed and said well we can't have you uncomfortable can we let's see if you can handle me

I couldn't refuse so went along with she pulled my cock out and loved the size of it sucking it deep and gaging on it

I was in heaven to the point I had to fuck so stopped her told her I needed to fuck she had a wicked smile on her face and led me upstairs climbed on the bed and beckoned me over to her I knelt on the bed and she grabbed my cock and lubed me up I slid in her tight wet hole and went to town on her making her cum first

She then bent over the window sill and I fucked her looking out the window to my surprise she loved it till the point she said you better finish quick my response is why you not enjoying it she said no I'm loving your cock in me but my sister walking down the road with that I finished wiped my cock and we t down to meet her

From that point on her sister was such a tease whenever I was there an we had plenty more fun some more risky than others if people want to hear more let me know

By *onk1234Man  over a year ago

athlone roscommon

I have been with wife auntie she is 68 . I called to help her one day fix a light. One thing to an other I had sex with her. And have been regular for over a year

Touched two of my cousins cunts

Warwickshire

"I was once out with a work mate and a girl that was on my team at work came into the bar with her new boyfriend. They joined us and we was happily drinking and chatting away and after an hour or so I went to the loo. I was standing at urinal, finished and turned for the sink, the girl was sat on the top between two sinks! As I saw her she smiled and opened her her!"

... I step in and stood between her legs, smiled and asked what she was doing? She said she’s wanted to fuck me for 12 months and can’t wait any more. I said what about your fella and she said she couldn’t careless about him. She was stunning, 5’7, size 8, gorgeous smile and fantastic arse. I told her I’ve wanted her and I’ve had plenty of fantasies about fucking her. She relied, so let’s go for it, she took my hand and we went into the cubicle and locked the door...

Fucking my boss and fucked my best friend wife.. and when I was about 16 i fucked my mum friend ..

By *otonMan  over a year ago

workington

Yeah man spill the beans

Warwickshire

"I was once out with a work mate and a girl that was on my team at work came into the bar with her new boyfriend. They joined us and we was happily drinking and chatting away and after an hour or so I went to the loo. I was standing at urinal, finished and turned for the sink, the girl was sat on the top between two sinks! As I saw her she smiled and opened her her!

... I step in and stood between her legs, smiled and asked what she was doing? She said she’s wanted to fuck me for 12 months and can’t wait any more. I said what about your fella and she said she couldn’t careless about him. She was stunning, 5’7, size 8, gorgeous smile and fantastic arse. I told her I’ve wanted her and I’ve had plenty of fantasies about fucking her. She relied, so let’s go for it, she took my hand and we went into the cubicle and locked the door..."

... I couldn’t help myself, I’ve wanted this for so long. I pushed her up against wall, my hand was up her skirt and into her knickers within seconds, she was soaking wet. She then started to undo my jeans and pulled them down. She dropped to her knees and then slid my boxers down. My now hard cock bobbed out and I was happy to see she grinned with joy. She wrapped her lips around the throbbing head of my cock and before I knew she took the lot, my cock disappeared down her throat...

Love this

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Played Ali Hakim in Oklahoma opposite a very young Ado Annie (Joanne still at school). At the after show party got chatted up by Carol her mother the company membership secretary. Next morning (Sunday) a knock on my door, and there was Carol who said, "I bet you didn't expect to see me, did you?"

I was still lounging in bed, and very soon Carol joined me and showed me all the things she wasn't allowed to do with her husband, cowgirl, BJs etc., etc.

We continued at this for several months until another member of the company took over.

Warwickshire

"I was once out with a work mate and a girl that was on my team at work came into the bar with her new boyfriend. They joined us and we was happily drinking and chatting away and after an hour or so I went to the loo. I was standing at urinal, finished and turned for the sink, the girl was sat on the top between two sinks! As I saw her she smiled and opened her her!

... I step in and stood between her legs, smiled and asked what she was doing? She said she’s wanted to fuck me for 12 months and can’t wait any more. I said what about your fella and she said she couldn’t careless about him. She was stunning, 5’7, size 8, gorgeous smile and fantastic arse. I told her I’ve wanted her and I’ve had plenty of fantasies about fucking her. She relied, so let’s go for it, she took my hand and we went into the cubicle and locked the door...

... I couldn’t help myself, I’ve wanted this for so long. I pushed her up against wall, my hand was up her skirt and into her knickers within seconds, she was soaking wet. She then started to undo my jeans and pulled them down. She dropped to her knees and then slid my boxers down. My now hard cock bobbed out and I was happy to see she grinned with joy. She wrapped her lips around the throbbing head of my cock and before I knew she took the lot, my cock disappeared down her throat..."

... my mind did wonder to the thought that her fella was still in the bar drinking with my mate (greatest wingman ever!) and didn’t know how long we had, but they were only brief thoughts as she expertly sucked my dick and looking up with those beautiful blue eyes. We moved in to her with her back on toilet lid and legs up by her ears so I could lick her pussy. I’ve watched her arse at work for months and was over the moon to find she loved it when I worked my tongue around her tight little ring...

Fab readers are defo horny people !!

Love reading your naughty exploits please keep going !

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago

littleborough

I know I shouldn't but I want the kinkiest bisexual fab couple who like me

By *NTERRACIAL FANTASYCouple (MM)  over a year ago

London

When I was 17 I fucked my neighbour and she was my mum's friend...Doreen she was a hot curvy milf with huge tits.

Warwickshire

... I couldn’t help myself, I’ve wanted this for so long. I pushed her up against wall, my hand was up her skirt and into her knickers within seconds, she was soaking wet. She then started to undo my jeans and pulled them down. She dropped to her knees and then slid my boxers down. My now hard cock bobbed out and I was happy to see she grinned with joy. She wrapped her lips around the throbbing head of my cock and before I knew she took the lot, my cock disappeared down her throat...

... my mind did wonder to the thought that her fella was still in the bar drinking with my mate (greatest wingman ever!) and didn’t know how long we had, but they were only brief thoughts as she expertly sucked my dick and looking up with those beautiful blue eyes. We moved in to her with her back on toilet lid and legs up by her ears so I could lick her pussy. I’ve watched her arse at work for months and was over the moon to find she loved it when I worked my tongue around her tight little ring...

"

...I don’t know how long we had been in there but while she was bent over, me balls deep in her wet pussy and my thumb in her arse there was a knock on the door! ‘Lucy’ it was her fella! I froze, breathing heavily and could taste her delicious pussy on my lips.We didn’t say a word and then heard him walk away. At this point I just he was clearly a idiot so proceeded to fuck this dump sods girlfriend. But after a couple minutes he came back in, this time screaming and shouting! Instead of smashing door down and catching us in a sweaty mess he just called her a slang and ran off. I said we need to leave because he’ll tell the bar staff! ‘Not before you finish me’ she replied. So I flipped her round, picked her up, legs round my waist and fucked her! She gushed as I came and my knees almost went. She quickly adjusted herself and left. I locked door and waited, worried he was going to come charging in. After a couple minutes I heard my mates voice. I came out, he was in stitches and said the boyfriend had left. As I left the cubicle I notice her black, ripped knickers and so picked them up. We went straight for a taxi to get out of town quickly, while on way hope I explain what happened and threw him the knickers.

By *immf-guyMan  over a year ago

Bath

One of the older ladies I do my volunteering with for the National Trust. I'm 60, she's a very attractive 66yo and a widow. We're both volunteers so not exactly creating a potentially awkward HR situation! We often finish our shift and go back to her home, where I enjoy peeling off her NT branded polo shirt and tailored trousers, and discovering what alluring lingerie she's chosen to wear that day. Her pants are always wet with the anticipation of a lovely hard fuck session. We both adore sex and she can't get enough cock. I get so turned on by the contrast between her respectability at work and her raw dirtiness in bed.

Warwickshire

...I don’t know how long we had been in there but while she was bent over, me balls deep in her wet pussy and my thumb in her arse there was a knock on the door! ‘Lucy’ it was her fella! I froze, breathing heavily and could taste her delicious pussy on my lips.We didn’t say a word and then heard him walk away. At this point I just he was clearly a idiot so proceeded to fuck this dump sods girlfriend. But after a couple minutes he came back in, this time screaming and shouting! Instead of smashing door down and catching us in a sweaty mess he just called her a slang and ran off. I said we need to leave because he’ll tell the bar staff! ‘Not before you finish me’ she replied. So I flipped her round, picked her up, legs round my waist and fucked her! She gushed as I came and my knees almost went. She quickly adjusted herself and left. I locked door and waited, worried he was going to come charging in. After a couple minutes I heard my mates voice. I came out, he was in stitches and said the boyfriend had left. As I left the cubicle I notice her black, ripped knickers and so picked them up. We went straight for a taxi to get out of town quickly, while on way hope I explain what happened and threw him the knickers."

This is a genuinely true story, always smile every time I go to the loo in that bar haha

By *ctionman2019Man  over a year ago

swadlincote

Yes I fucked a old works managers grand daughter who was 19 at the time .. felt amazing over the bonnet of my old gti .. thinking about all the times he was a dick lol

I've slept with my ex's daughter. She was 19 at the time and I was 32, so a couple years ago

By *lan3322Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Next door neighbor

Ex boss in her car

Both of my ex bosses daughters. 19 year old was when she came to work one day obviously had to be in her dads chair. Then the younger just after her 16th birthday (she definitely wasn’t a virgin)

My gf younger sister yes

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

My husbands fishing buddy, my ex husband.

Naughty lady x

Mr - Mum's best mate, ex girlfriends Mum and married actress from Corrie !

Mrs, Ex husbands best mate. Married ex international rugby player !

Mate's mum and colleague from work who I shagged over desk while her unaware hubby waited outside for her to finish work.

17 year old boy who went to school with my daughter i was 37.

Was a one off , but taking his virginity from his fat cock was too tempting .

I told his friend to either come upstairs and join in or go home.

Later discovered he was a scared virgin and had gone home whilst i was sucking his friends cock in my bed.

I taught him every thing he knows . He actually told me its the best thing could ever happen to a 17 year old virgin. "We still say hello and have a chat if we see each other now" he has his very own mrs robinson.

I continued to fuck him for a year , then fucked 2 of his friends after i grew bored of him.

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

"17 year old boy who went to school with my daughter i was 37.

Later discovered he was a scared virgin and had gone home whilst i was sucking his friends cock in my bed.

I taught him every thing he knows . He actually told me its the best thing could ever happen to a 17 year old virgin. "We still say hello and have a chat if we see each other now" he has his very own mrs robinson.

I continued to fuck him for a year , then fucked 2 of his friends after i grew bored of him.

"

wow lol every young boys dream

By *aseloadedMan  over a year ago

City Centre

36 married women in one night!

"17 year old boy who went to school with my daughter i was 37.

wow lol every young boys dream "

Thats what he says

Don’t know if this counts, but when my ex wife left me for another guy We arranged for me to call around to theirs when he was away. The plan was to sort out stuff for our divorce. Every time we ended up fucking and I always gave her a good fucking as she adored rough sex. Every time I left a good cream pie for her to explain to her new guy. Don’t know if he ever found out and I didn’t care

By *exy milf n jamesCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

I fucked my mom's friend as my mom slept in the nxt room

There's an offer I wish I had taken but was too chicken shit at the time.

Remember once when I was staying over at my cousins house when we were teenagers and we shared his room, me on an airbed on the floor. He was a year older than me and a thousand times more cocky and confident. We were hanging out playing videogames but he was only wearing a pair of loose fitting boxers.

Every so often he would sit funny so I got a perfect unrestricted view of his soft cock and balls hanging out and eventually he caught me looking.

He called my bluff saying "If you wanted to you could wank me off. I'm very secure in my sexuality from going to public school."

I was dying to try sucking his cock but I had never done anything with anyone before so never took the plunge. Something I'm still kicking myself about to this day haha

Been fucking my mates wife on and off for a year. We have great sex then go our separate ways

Another one from when I was a teenager. Had a friend whose girlfriend I was also really close with. One time when just me and the girl were hanging out she told me that the lad doesn't go down on her cos he doesn't like it.

Doesn't go down on her?!?!

Obviously I had to give her what she was missing out on right there and then! She was super loud though and I was worried the whole time cos my sister was downstairs and I didn't want her to hear and tell my girlfriend!

After eating her delicious smooth pussy that time, she confided in me that she was even more slutty than I was at the time and was secretly sleeping around behind her fellas back. She told me some filthy stories and then when I broke up with my gf, we finally got round to fucking the very next night!

She's married now to another friend and had his baby. I always wanna ask if she's still as horny as she was back then but not wanted to spoil the friendship again now we are both older and more mature...ish

By *ihullfunMan  over a year ago

hull

Niece

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Sister in law .

Mother in law

Niece.

Ex partners 2 daughters

By *ERSHEYMan  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

You're are a lucky fecka then...give us some details

By *ERSHEYMan  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Hahaha. Very doubtful, but a nice thought fella

Also when I was a teenager (spotting a pattern here?!) my girlfriend and I had a threesome with her female friend while this friend had a boyfriend. My gf only had a single bed at the time so the three of us fucked in her dads bed while he was out.

By *omThumpMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I fucked my ex wife (she's in some of my photos) we were both in new relationships. We met 3 times and the last time, we even went to a club together for old times sake!

Wow very naughty

I remember fucking my ex at a party while my new gf was downstairs asleep on sofa.

Answered an ad on Craigslist and met a woman of about 50. She was certain her husband was cheating on her and wanted to get her share of action too. We met fir a coffee at first, then a few days later I went round to where she worked as a housekeeper in the countryside.

The guy who owned it wasn't going to be around so she took me up to the guest bedroom and we fucked for a couple of hours. She was short but curvy, mixed race with beautiful caramel coloured skin. Thick thighs and a nice round bum, with big tits to match. She was very sex-starved and incredibly energetic in bed.

After we finished and were laying there we suddenly heard a noise. She panicked a bit and told me it was a handyman come to do some work. We quickly got dressed then headed downstairs and made awkward small talk before I left. I didn't see her again but I wonder if she fucked him too after I went.

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Nice

My friends gf , 3 years ago . Lasted for a few months then ended .

I have fucked my cousin but that didn't end well because he wanted to tell the family about it because he 'loved me' luckily they didn't believed him.

Fucked my best friends partner in their living room while she was sleeping in the bedroom.

And I've sucked off my ex best friends husband...she found out and i lost 12 years of friendship.... so as naughty as it is it's so risky.

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

Great story

...I don’t know how long we had been in there but while she was bent over, me balls deep in her wet pussy and my thumb in her arse there was a knock on the door! ‘Lucy’ it was her fella! I froze, breathing heavily and could taste her delicious pussy on my lips.We didn’t say a word and then heard him walk away. At this point I just he was clearly a idiot so proceeded to fuck this dump sods girlfriend. But after a couple minutes he came back in, this time screaming and shouting! Instead of smashing door down and catching us in a sweaty mess he just called her a slang and ran off. I said we need to leave because he’ll tell the bar staff! ‘Not before you finish me’ she replied. So I flipped her round, picked her up, legs round my waist and fucked her! She gushed as I came and my knees almost went. She quickly adjusted herself and left. I locked door and waited, worried he was going to come charging in. After a couple minutes I heard my mates voice. I came out, he was in stitches and said the boyfriend had left. As I left the cubicle I notice her black, ripped knickers and so picked them up. We went straight for a taxi to get out of town quickly, while on way hope I explain what happened and threw him the knickers."

Love reading these

By *andlerMan  over a year ago

shipley

By *hank you sirMan  over a year ago

colchester

Yes! You legend, nots really tickled me

By *hank you sirMan  over a year ago

colchester

I was with a girl for a couple of years and then fucked her sister, and ended up marrying her. Funny how these things work out

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *mboguyMan  over a year ago

gornal

My first cousin came round for a drink one night a few years ago..loads of vodka listening to music and chatting. Started showing funny memes on our phones when she came and lay on me...well drapped herself pretry much on me lol...i was pretty well pissed and brave and every now and again i ' accidentally' brushed her tit...how how much i wss to grab hold of this lovely pair...next thing i know she grabs my head and pulls me in for the sexiest, most suprising and horniest kiss ive ever had. We french kissed for what seemed an age with my hands all over her gorgeous size 12 body i said 'i need to fuck you now' she said 'ok'

In bed i stripped her off and went straight down on her silky smooth pussy for ages...when i came up she said ' god...youre good with your tongue' which urged me to lick it again. We then fucked in every position..and i fucked her in every hole she had. This went on for a few months until we decided that we couldnt continue. I still fantasize about it now...good times

A mates gf a few years ago. She had just found out she was pregnant and my mate had asked her to get rid of it.

She came to ask me to talk to him and started crying. I put my hands around her to comfort her and she squeezed her body against mine very firmly. She already had massive tits but the pregnancy seemed to have made them bigger, next thing I know I had them in my hands and was squeezing them.

She adjusted herself so I could get a better hold and didn't resist when I took one of her hands and placed them on my cock. By the time I got her boobs out and started sucking them, she was already furiously stroking me.

My the time we made it to the bedroom she was soaking wet, I don't know what it is about a pregnant woman's pussy but I must have spend a fair time eating her out, it was the juiciest. She let me pound her with reckless abandon, then got on top of me and pounded some more.

After a fair while, she got on top of me and sucked me till I was hard again and asked me to pound her some more. By the time we were done, she was a quivering mess on the bed, getting spasms every few seconds.

Afterwards, she had a shower and thanked me. The next day she got rid of the pregnancy.

I guess I did my mate a favor

Really? No one else got a challenge for this statement? Or is it just too ridiculous to be remotely believable?

By *omtom000Man  over a year ago

Essex/Scotland

Work colleague

"When I was 19 fucked 36 married women on works Xmas do

Really? No one else got a challenge for this statement? Or is it just too ridiculous to be remotely believable? "

I assumed he meant "a 36 year old married woman"

Dublin 13

By *emo2TV/TS  over a year ago

carrickfergus

I fucked my step sister and i even took her anal virginity.

Mates sister, I did some work for her after she split with fella. Payment was in kind

Sister in law... school mum ...

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Ex-gf’s cousin, one of her best friends and her male cousins gf.

My manager at work in the toilets during a staff training course.

By *olamarvinCouple  over a year ago

corby area

Meet next door neighbour out on a Sat night. Fucked her in a bedroom which backed on to her bedroom where her hubby was a kip. Great turn on.

By *oncambsukMan  over a year ago

st ives

cant see anything wrong there!

Seduced and fucked my 30 year old neighbour's wife when I was 16 I was a virgin xidnt last long but I'll never forget the feeling of sliding into her wet pussy the wet heat was unbelievable I filled her with cum after about 2 minutes

By *iguyyyMan  over a year ago

whitstable

I fucked a work colleague who was dating the top boss, fucked her at work too, snuck off mid shift and locked ourselves in an office and got down to business. She had been super friendly for a few weeks and things was building up slowly from a small talk to some flirting a little bit of touching and then this day we just both had to do it, got to the office kissed and kissed clothes off and we had amazing sex, blew my load all over her pussy and ass in doggy style, then back to work, she’s still dating the boss now, we still have some great chats but no more fun since then, but I wouldn’t rule it out

My first (and only) bi experience was with my boss when I worked in a night club. Wasn’t too much of a fan so it was just a one time thing.

A friends wife (ex) two week after they’d separated. She was redecorating, I offered to help and went round after work. Turned out I spend more time “stripping and plastering” her than the walls!!!

A friend of me and my gf came over to stay after a row with her husband. We ended up sharing more than just a bed. Repeat performance a few other times too months later while she was pregnant.

A friends daughter. She was going the 6th form round the corner from my house. Text me asked if she could come round for lunch as her friends were ”p*issing her off”. Ended up filling more then just her stomach. She turned out to be a real horny teenager and came round a few times after that too.

Mates sister, my sister in law, and the village bike

Dublin 13

I must live a sheltered life .

Never had any interest in my sister in laws

Female work mates...too close

Mothers in law ... loved mine but never in that way

Nieces, step daughters, daughters friends...apart from the age issue, its just all to in$estous

Mates gf or mates ex ... what type of friend would i be, betrayal of friendship

The EX ... she is an ex for a reason

I may be a horny fucker but i do have some boundaries & principles

"I must live a sheltered life .

Never had any interest in my sister in laws

Female work mates...too close

Mothers in law ... loved mine but never in that way

Nieces, step daughters, daughters friends...apart from the age issue, its just all to in$estous

Mates gf or mates ex ... what type of friend would i be, betrayal of friendship

The EX ... she is an ex for a reason

I may be a horny fucker but i do have some boundaries & principles"

I completely applaud you. It’s good to have a solid moral compass.

Fucked my married boss in my car, she left her panties for me and then the following day blew me in my appraisal. Best....job.... ever

By *incsnotts funMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Fucked my step daughter just after she turned 16 ,

She would give me Occasional bj for next 18 months ,

Assistant manageress at a well known high street retailer when I was 19. Shot a huge load in her in the staff toilet while others were in the staff room next door.

Old neighbour's gf while he was shopping with my mrs. First anal experience.

Sister-in-law gave me a bj and swallowed my cum while mrs in bed upstairs.

Another neighbour's daughter while her bf asleep d*unk on opposite sofa.

The same girl on sofa while mrs in bed upstairs.

By *ensual pleasures 69Man  over a year ago

leeds

"When I was 19 fucked 36 married women on works Xmas do

Really? No one else got a challenge for this statement? Or is it just too ridiculous to be remotely believable? "

I think it’s means “fucked a 36 yr old married woman” c’mon op....

By *ensual pleasures 69Man  over a year ago

leeds

"Fucked my step daughter just after she turned 16 ,

"

That is wrong, so wrong!!

By *im ZeeMan  over a year ago

staffs/chesh

I found out my ex gf was fucking her boss, so I fucked his wife and sent him the pics (she suggested we send them)

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

"Fucked my step daughter just after she turned 16 ,

"

This not illegal but it is a betrayal of trust to your wife. You are supposed to be a role model and someone this young girl can look up to.

"I found out my ex gf was fucking her boss, so I fucked his wife and sent him the pics (she suggested we send them)"

Wow

By *emel 50Man  over a year ago

hemel hempstead

I had a 3sum with my daughters horny friend and her boyfriend on her 18th birthday.

The best bit was she kept coming back for more as her boyfriend was crap.

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

"I found out my ex gf was fucking her boss, so I fucked his wife and sent him the pics (she suggested we send them)"

Dublin 13

By *ouple o peepsCouple  over a year ago

London

My sexual history is littered with bad decisions.

Most recent - girl from post room at work (20 years my junior) on my boss's desk . . . . . . & again on the boardroom table.

(I'm female)

By *aughty trucker 01Man  over a year ago

st Austell

"My sexual history is littered with bad decisions.

Most recent - girl from post room at work (20 years my junior) on my boss's desk . . . . . . & again on the boardroom table.

(I'm female)"

good girl

(I'm female)"

wow

By *dx69Man  over a year ago

London

Fuckn hot

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

My ex wife A few months after we split up she asked me to come round as as my daughter as been playing up and to have a chat and we ended up in bed given her a good fuck like the old days and she’s got a new boyfriend now and I’ve got a girlfriend and she still asked me to come round and we always end up in bed

All these posts about Exes, with my Ex the sex was the first thing to go sour. I doubt either of us would be in the least bit tempted.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Seems I'm not the first to chuckle at this revenge fuck.

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

Pretty tame I know, but I fucked my best mans wife

(I'm female)"

Very hot loved to of watched

The only thing id fuck my ex with is the rough end of a pinapple

Dublin 13

"Pretty tame I know, but I fucked my best mans wife "

So did I. But in fairness he fucked mine and they are together now.

St.Mellons Cardiff

"My ex wife A few months after we split up she asked me to come round as as my daughter as been playing up and to have a chat and we ended up in bed given her a good fuck like the old days and she’s got a new boyfriend now and I’ve got a girlfriend and she still asked me to come round and we always end up in bed "
Thats the type of ex wife i like, shame mine moved away, those extra sessions were all worth it

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"Right have any one fucked some one u shouldn't have I'll start I fucked my 2 mates daughters and my daughter in law my second cousin and my daughter in laws mother "

Some of the others may be dubious but I would think daughter in laws mother was completely fair game?

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

Walked in on ex girlfriend mum while she was in the bath! I was around 21...

She had huge boobs, much better than her daughters. Think she was shocked to see me, but I closed the door, likes at her and got my cock out to wank it, while looking at her tits and hairy fanny! She just stood up, got out of the bath and bent over...

When I cum in her, she climbed back into the bath and closed her eyes...

I did take her panties, which her daughter found and she ended it!

Oh well.

Worcester

This gives a whole new meaning to revenge fucks? (Mind you having checked your profile I would think it was a pushover?) If he's enjoying it though are you really getting your own back or fuelling a fantasy for them???

St.Mellons Cardiff

"Right have any one fucked some one u shouldn't have I'll start I fucked my 2 mates daughters and my daughter in law my second cousin and my daughter in laws mother

Some of the others may be dubious but I would think daughter in laws mother was completely fair game?

"

Definitely fair game but now I'm curious about these dubious ones x

Worcester

"My boss was constantly being a bitch towards me so I fucked her husband.... more than once!

This gives a whole new meaning to revenge fucks? (Mind you having checked your profile I would think it was a pushover?) If he's enjoying it though are you really getting your own back or fuelling a fantasy for them???"

Maybe she'll turn up early one day and join in???

Dublin 13

"Walked in on ex girlfriend mum while she was in the bath! I was around 21...

She had huge boobs, much better than her daughters. Think she was shocked to see me, but I closed the door, likes at her and got my cock out to wank it, while looking at her tits and hairy fanny! She just stood up, got out of the bath and bent over...

When I cum in her, she climbed back into the bath and closed her eyes...

I did take her panties, which her daughter found and she ended it!

Oh well."

Didn't I just watch this on pornhub?

Worcester

"Identical twin sisters

Work colleague

"

Twin sisters has to be soo many guys fantasy? I blame the David Essex film???

By *oulder cMan  over a year ago

Durham

"Mates mother while she was fucking her bf in next room"
. I'm guessing your mate was a girl

By *tu_the_LeonMan  over a year ago

Somewhere called...

Whilst in my 20s, I used to fuck a chef while both my bro and friend were trying to get in her knickers. We did it a few times in the dry food store of the 5 star hotel we all worked in. My GF at the time was lead receptionist.

By *oulder cMan  over a year ago

Durham

Fucked my wifes' auntie over the bonnet of her car, week after she came to ours and after she ate my wifes pussy I fucked her in the kitchen while my wife sat in the living room.

This thread has made me realise I'm not around enough horny people. I've somehow managed to not screw my relatives, inlaws or relatives/friends spouses in almost 40 years of living. Colleagues don't quite as inappropriate bedmates though right?

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

Twin brothers at the same time

By *aughty trucker 01Man  over a year ago

st Austell

"Fucked my wifes' auntie over the bonnet of her car, week after she came to ours and after she ate my wifes pussy I fucked her in the kitchen while my wife sat in the living room. "
mmmmm naughty auntie

By *iking.beardMan  over a year ago

leeds

When I was 19 I got to fucking the lass that use to "baby sit me" she was 31 at the time and probably why in so naughty nowadays lol

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"My boss was constantly being a bitch towards me so I fucked her husband.... more than once!

This gives a whole new meaning to revenge fucks? (Mind you having checked your profile I would think it was a pushover?) If he's enjoying it though are you really getting your own back or fuelling a fantasy for them???"

He was 16yrs older than me and so sexy, she was always saying he would never dare cheat on her so of course I had to make a move - got revenge on her and had great fun with him

By *mark_slandMan  over a year ago

sunderland

I had sex with my art teacher when I was in the sixth form. I had seen him cruising the old toilets in Barnes park so I knew what he was into, I told him I had seen him the following day whilst we were alone on a break time in the art room. We met at those toilets after school and things went from there. We used to see each other quite regularly for about a year.

Fond memories.