FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Anticipation

Anticipation

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The lights were out, but none were needed right now. All that you needed was to feel and to only be eager for what was to come next. Your hands were bound behind your back and your body lay still on the soft covers of the bed you were placed on. Silence was no comfort either.

Here you lay, thinking of the things that might happen next. Will your clothing be removed with force or will they be taken off piece by piece as every inch of you is pleasured with many things? Will I be rough, firm and strong towards your body, making you squeal and moan from the passion and desire? Or will I take my time as I caresses your flesh like a lover?

Darkness and silence. Your lips getting wet and your body eager to learn of its future. Your breath becomes quickened as your heart pounds from your chest. You don’t like to wait, but you know if you say a word then the torture may last longer. Each breath, each beat, and you only grow more eager.

The sound of soft footsteps finally makes their way around the room. You hear me circle the bed with a familiarity of the room in the night. I never trips or make a mistake. I always move with deliberation of what I seeks. It is my footsteps that will give me away, you think. I surely couldn’t hide my intention with so little noise. The only way I could do such a thing is if-

Music begins to play. The sound low, but loud enough to cover my steps and all other noise I may make now. My mind is sharp, always a few steps ahead. No more silence, but the mystery continues. Your body only grows warmer and starved for my attention. Bumps form across your skin as every hair stands on end with the thought of my body on yours. Your fingers curl around the rope that tightly binds your hands together. The pain from biting your lip becomes apparent as you almost let a whimper slip from them. Where am I now and what am I doing?

The bed never moves when you finally feel your entirety flip. The hands are firm and you feel me put you on your back. Before you can realize everything that’s happening, you feel the cool air touch the skin of your legs. The only fabric left below is the little thong you put on for me before. Fingers crawl up the inside of your leg. The feeling leaves you with a shiver. Higher and higher I go, but slowing with every inch I moves up. Then only a few inches from the spot you desire my fingers most, i stop.

They linger there, my fingers, holding their place like trained dogs, ready to attack. You feel them moving in a circle, taunting their prey. You can’t help it, the feeling is there and you let the gasping whimper out of your mouth and audible to all in the room. Your only hope now is the music has covered this sound from my ears.

My fingers stop. They hold their place on the inside of your thigh and wait. You know I heard. You couldn’t help it. All you want right now is me. Your entire essence is dying to be intertwined with mine.

The feeling is gone. My fingers are gone. There is nothingness now. All that build up and no satisfaction. You feel hollow as you wait and eager to make up for the actions. When you prepare to beg, you feel my firm grip roll you over. I picks your hips up and puts your head in the pillow and your ass in the air. You feel the shimmy of your thong drop to your knees and then the gentle hand feeling and squeezing your rear. You moan in delight, then hear a cracking sound.

It takes a moment after the sound to realized what had happened. The stinging feel, the hot feeling follows like a shock wave after the sound and you scream a moan. Another crack and more pain. You bite your lip as another comes. You feel tears welling up in your eyes and you gasp and scream as you can tell your ass is already red and swollen from my hand.

No more slaps come and all you feel is the stinging heat that radiates from your sore rear. I was thorough and affective. You dare not move though. It may be dark, but even now you know this is a dangerous game to play. The waiting game has begun again and all you can do is hope that what is next to come is you.............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic