FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ageism

Ageism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atexpvc OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Does age matter when you find that person you have been searching for. and does it matter how old they are as long as they enjoy each other and sex..

I just wonder whether people maybe be afraid to make contact for fear of rejection because of their age..i think that would be a real shame if that were true.. there should be a mature room for people of a certain age were they could chat and show that they they have maturity and hopefully experience and chat away without fear or

worry..anyone agree or disagree..please respond

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dventurouscouple4343Couple  over a year ago

KENT / SOUTH EAST

Maybe look for your answer in the Swingers Chat forum

By *atexpvc OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Im not seeking answers but more opinions im ok myself i just think many others who have that maturity and lifes experience maybe put off messaging

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Im not seeking answers but more opinions im ok myself i just think many others who have that maturity and lifes experience maybe put off messaging "

You don't fit my particular requirements, but I've not found age to be too much of a problem. Politeness and respect for others is the main requirement. Oh, and cut back on the dick pics guys. You've seen one, you've seen them all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Id love to find an eldely lady in need of a play friend......love all ages as long as legal though.

» Add a new message to this topic