FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Take Away Delivery driver

Take Away Delivery driver

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongueteaserforyou OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Hey, ive recently started a little side job of delivering food for a local takeaway.

Anyone have some cool stories or fantasies around this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

My fantasy is I get my food delivered early and still hot.

By *luefish2009Couple  over a year ago

blandford forum

I think he is looking for something more realistic

Cardiff

"My fantasy is I get my food delivered early and still hot."

I think we all know that will never happen! Haha

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

"I think he is looking for something more realistic "

Fine

Early OR hot

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Will you be delivering that small bag as shown on the tv which has endless different types of take aways in it.

Cardiff

"Will you be delivering that small bag as shown on the tv which has endless different types of take aways in it.

"

I wish! I'm lucky if I get a heat bag!

By *eedsSpoonMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hey, ive recently started a little side job of delivering food for a local takeaway.

Anyone have some cool stories or fantasies around this?"

I read a post on a forum on Chaturbate or Cam4 or something like that where two girls got d*unk started playing on cam them someone tipped them loads if they ordered a takeaway and seduce the delivery driver. They tried it a few times and the delivery guy always ran off.

Then one night they got a guy in the apartment and he was responsive to the idea the lucky bastard thought he was in heaven both really sexy girls answering the door nude, animal tail butt plugs in and wanting to fuck him.

He could fuck too put on a right performance according the the replies on the post.

Cardiff

"Hey, ive recently started a little side job of delivering food for a local takeaway.

Anyone have some cool stories or fantasies around this?

I read a post on a forum on Chaturbate or Cam4 or something like that where two girls got d*unk started playing on cam them someone tipped them loads if they ordered a takeaway and seduce the delivery driver. They tried it a few times and the delivery guy always ran off.

Then one night they got a guy in the apartment and he was responsive to the idea the lucky bastard thought he was in heaven both really sexy girls answering the door nude, animal tail butt plugs in and wanting to fuck him.

He could fuck too put on a right performance according the the replies on the post. "

That's the kind of thing I was thinking!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The best I ever had was I delivered a Chinese to a cottage out in the country one night, a sexy late 50’s looking woman answered in a silk robe, as she took the food her robe slid open to a sexy little underwear set, she continued like nothing happened and as I headed back to the car I could see there was two males and another female in the sitting room, always wondered were they a swinging couple, dressed to provocatively for a night in with friends.

By *eedsSpoonMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Last delivery of the night he thought to himself. Steve had reached number 8 Timself Lane. A long dark road with few houses seperated by large gardens and tall hedges.

Steve quickly checked the Pizza he was delivering was correct, nothing worse than an incorrect order at this time of night.

Steve picked up his delivery and read the special instructions to use the knockers and cum in the back door, must be a spelling mistake he thought to himself with a smirk on his face, the pun not lost on him. He wandered around the perimeter of number 8 but saw no back door. Strange. The light were on, he tapped lightly on a window to the rear of the house. A shirtless man appeared. 'Front door please' he mouthed.

Steve walked back to the front of the house. The front door was ajar. He knocked politely and waited. 'Enter' came a man's voice.

'Hi, I've have your pizza to deliver' Steve shouted.

'Just bring it into the living please' came the mans voice. Steve walked up the short hallway to the first door and peaked his head in. 'Hello' no answer, 'Hello' he said a little louder. 'Next door on your left' the man replied.

Steve stepped forward and turned into the room on his left. The shirtless man greeted him, he appeared to be in his mid 50's. 'Come in, come in' said the man. Steve followed him. 'Put the pizza on the side there please' instructed the man. Steve placed the pizza on the side unit where the man had pointed. 'Just £7.50 please'. He held his hand out.

The shirtless man turned, 'just grab my wallet' and left the room.

Steve stood for a minute, perhaps two. But waiting silently in a stranger's house made it fell as though he'd been waiting for an age. 'Hello, who are you?' A voice came from behind him. He turned a woman was behind him she was petite, slim, attractive and in her late 20's. She wore a small pair of denim shorts and and a cropped tshirt, which showed off her slender figure, her small perfect belly button and the underside of her breast. No bra! Steve thought to himself.

'Just the pizza delivery man, erm, I'm waiting for your... dad? With payment'.

She laughed, 'he's not my dad' she replied.

'Oh, I'm sorry. If I could just get payment, I'll be on my way.' He flushed red as he spoke.

'Dont worry, it happens a lot' she grinned back at him. 'I'm your payment'

Steve thought he'd mis-heard. 'Sorry, you have the payment or...?'

'I am the payment' she said, slowly and clearly. She unbuttoned her demon shorts and let them slip the the floor. No panties, just a perfect landing strip of hair.

Steve stepped back shocked, he tripped over the foot stool behind him.

She slid her crop top off, her breasts were perfect ski slopes, nipples already erect, her firm hard body seemed to shimmer. She stepped toward Steve. 'Time for your payment' she slipped her hand over his crotch and grabbed his dick, she slowly rubbed his trouser over his penis, he felt very vulnerable on his back after falling. Now this woman was stroking his penis.

'Ah, I see you've met my girlfriend's the shirtless man was back, only he was completely nude, his round tummy almost hiding his small penis. Steve could do was state at his round stomach and small dick. He felt his zip slide down and a small feminine hand slip inside. She cupped his balls.

'Wh-what is happening? Steve stammered.

'Your payment' they said in unison. 'I like to watch my girlfriend get fucked hard' said the man. 'I'm not able to satisfy her' he looked towards his small but stiff cock. Then sat in a chair in the corner of the room. 'Continue' he said.

Steve felt his cock begin to harden as the girl continued to stroke him. She expertly flipped his semi hard dick out of his zip and quickly before he could protest wrapped her lips around it. The man smiled and placed his hand on his own cock. She circled her tongue around his cock, he grew harder in her mouth, as soon as he was fully erect she slowly started sucking, moving her head up and down taking Steve's dick from base to tip whole, she licked the full length of his cock. She repeated this several times, the man smiled and grinned with approval, he continued to strike his dick harder.

The girl turned and presented her ass to Steve all the while continuing to work his dick with her mouth. A beautiful sexy butt hole puckered before him, Steve's head was swimming. 'Here' the man tossed Steve a bottle of baby oil. Steve turned to the man, he was red faced, pumping his tiny cock hard, completely out of breath, but never taking his eye off the pair in front of him. 'Use it, use her!!' The man said through a wheezing voice. Steve grabbed the bottle, he squeezed it open her ass, and massaged her ass cheeks, she stopped sucking him for a second and looked at her partner, he was still loving watching, she blew him a kiss.

Steve continued to rub oil onto her ass cheeks, she rocked forward on his dick, raised her ass higher in the air, her ass opened further. Steve loved his finger then her dropped oil in her ass, he slid a finger in her. She moaned a sexy moan over his cock. It felt great the hum of her moan on his shaft. He slipped his finger in deeper, she pushed back taking his finger passed the knuckle into her. He fingered her ass she continued to push back against his hand. She slipped off his hand squeeze oil on her own fingers then slipped two finger in her ass. The man grunted, squealed and wheeled. He seemed to be ready to cum and he pounded on his little penis.

She removed her fingers from her ass then rocked forward on all fours. She put her head down low and popped her ass high. 'Fuck her ass, fuck her ass!' The man wheezed. Steve didnt need a second invitation. He covered his cock in oil, placed the tip against her ass, she responded by pushing back, the tip of his cock slipped in with ease, he started to push gently she grabbed her ass cheeks pulled the wide and pushed back hard. Steve entered her ass hard, she moaned loudly with pleasure, Steve groaned, a mix of pleasure and pain. The man wheezed some more. Steve began to fuck her slowly at first. 'Harder' she yelled. He pushed harder his balls hitting her legs, he pushed harder and faster, 'Cum in her' the man grunted. Steve knew he was close. He slipped in and out of her ass with ease her moans where really turning him on, he was ready to cum 'I'm ready' Steve groaned with pleasure. He began to pull his dick out.

'NO!, Cum in her arse' the man commanded. Steve remember the special note use the knockers and cum in the back door. He lend forward and grabbed both her tits squeezing her she responded with a scream of delight, she pushes back on him, Steve straightened up he trust his cock deeper in her one last time, let out an almighty roar and let his cum exploded in her ass, he pumped some more letting more cum enter her then slowly removed his cock and fell onto his back.

The man grunted and groaned he was also close, he shuffled to the floor near to Steve and laid on his back. She crawled over towards him then squat over his face, Steve watched as she opened her ass let his cum drop out over the mans face, he greedily lapped it up from her ass she screamed with pleasure and vigorously fingered her pussy. Steve watched he found this extremely arousing, he watched the man slowly pumping his cock distracted by the cum dropped out on him. Steve crawled over to the couple, not really sure what he was going to do. Before he realised what he was going to do he had slipped the mans tiny cock in his mouth and began sucking him . The man moaned loudly, grabbed Steve's head pushed him onto his cock further and cum hard into Steve's mouth.

» Add a new message to this topic