FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Me, Mistress and.......

Me, Mistress and.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichaelG76 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hants

Hi, posted partially earlier to a dark fantasy but apparently not dark enough... so thought i'd share here..

I was bored at work at lunch so jumped on fab to have a read of the forum and clicked on 'who's near' just to see when there was a couple Pop up within 5 miles. I hadn't seen them before, they were both bi and had verifications from men, women, couples and TV's..how had I not seen them before?

I sent a message in hope more than anything, she was smoking late 30's and he was late 40's. Before lunch was over i had a reply from the Mrs who explained they played with others, mostly together but on occssions seperately and like their men to be bi.

I explained i had some experience and particularly liked the pic of her with a strap on..

She liked this and said sometimes they switch and she likes to be dominant and they both fuck some of the ladies they invite over but yet to fuck her husband with it.. she'd love the chance to use it on him..or someone else....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Hants

we chatted on and off for 2-3 weeks.. new messaage in the tuesday she said she'd talked with her husband and they would like to meet this Friday at theirs.. off course i jumped at the chance and started to get hard at the thought.. roll on Friday

Thursday before i drop a note saying looking forward to meet you both whem i get a reply, the husband has made other plans, to her annoyance, but I can still come over if I wanted.. I said of course I do Mrs..

her reply was, only if you address me as 'Mistress'

Well, damn right..I mean yes mistress haha.. new for me but not going to miss this chance to have this sexy lady all to myself..

Hants

Friday arrives.. i get the address and arrive promptly..

Mistress answers the door and looks amazing in a body suit w sleeves, leather mini skirt and long gloves on..

wow..i stand there staring..

I am ushered in and as soon as the door shuts am told the evening is her design and i am to do as i'm told, when im told..

Again, its a new dynamic for me but I say 'of course'.. she grabs my crotch and squeezes and says 'its Yes Mistress'

'yes Mistress'

'good boy.. now follow me', we go upstairs into what i guess to be the spare room.. what the fuck.. it's a mini dungeon..

she sees the fear in my face and says 'don't worry pet, just you and me will have some fun in here.. '

She tells me to strip, 'Yes Mistress' I strip naked.. she cups my cock and balls in her leather gloves, 'getting hard already.. good boy..' she leans in and kisses me on the lops, my cock still in her hand..

I relax, she leans down and bites my nipple, hard.. ow, fuck.. 'your cock loved that' she says..

she's right.. I am rock hard now..

she leans a bit further and kisses my cock, takes it in her mouth then stands up and slaps my cock.. wtf.. that hurt but again she leans in and kisses my lips..

my heads spinning a bit, pleasure and pain..not quite sure about this woman but part of the role play i guess..

Hants

before my head clears she pushes me against the wall.. 'on your knees'..

i go down on my knees.. she puts my hands behind my back and ties them to a fixing on the wall and says 'dont worry, you'll love this.. just worry about pleasing me.. 'and smacks me accross the face hard..

ffs..

She stands and pulls her skirt up and her body suit is crotchless and in front of me is a big hairy bush.. before i can say anything Mistress grabs my hair pushes my head back and smothers my face with her hairy bush.. 'you're not fucking moving until I cum, lick my cunt' and with that grinds her now sopping pussy on my mouth, telling me.to suck her clit, put my fucking tongue out and I lick, suck for all i'm worth.. this goes on for ever.. it feels like.. or at least ten minutes ..finally her breathing becomes heavier and she tells me not to dare stop and i feel her juices making her hairy mound wet as well as my face and then she is now bucking her hips on my tongue, mouth, nose until she starts to cum and tells me to suck her fucking clit and she fucks my face..

jesus.. near damn broke my neck..

Hants

She bends down and kisses me passionately and as she releases my bonds says 'come now pet' and leads me across to what looks like a work out bench in the middle of the room, transformed whereby I can sit facing either way but she guildes me onto my back where my legs are strapped in the air and my arms above my head.. 'are you ok?' she says

'Yes Mistress' i'm just going with it at this stage..

'I'm going to fuck you now, until I cum again, do not come before I do or else i'll have to punish you.. and again slaps my face, then leans forward and kisses me again.. (complete head fuck)

she grabs my cock and starts to wank it.. 'hmm.. we need to give this some attention to make it really hard' and with that straddles me again so her arse is in my face.. more pussy licking? she leans forward and starts to suck my cock.. fuck thats good.. she stops and says make yourself useful (whilst pulling her cheeks apart) 'lick my arse'

and pushs her arse right in my face again..

she again grabs my balls and starts sucking my cock hard..my tongue working her arsehole... fuck.. i feel like i'm going to cum.. she feels me tighten.. stands and slaps my cock and balls this time..

'dont you fucking dare cum yet..'

and with she wanks my cock, makes sure its hard, puts protection on me smoothly, sits astride my left leg and sinks her hairy pussy right down slowly on my cock which is now rock hard again..

she is now just grinding herself on my cock for her own pleasure, feels great to me and I know i can hold myself for now..

she's rubbing her clit with with one hand but with the other now rubbing my balls and moves her hand lower where her juices are flowing over my hole she uses that as lube and starts to push a finger in my arse..

She starts to fuck me harder now and its all I needed, I can't hold it any longer and 'oh shit'.. i start to cum.. i can feel ropes being shot into the condom.. ahhh i moan but she jumps off my cock and slaps it.. i fucking told you to make me cum first..

not experienced a ruined orgasm before but this feels ruined.. fuck thats frustrating..

Hants

can anyone see this? is it that bad?

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Great story. More please.

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going this is great

Hants

'well' she says 'i'll have to get off another way.. '

she tilts the bench up so my arse is more in the air now, 'just right' she says, 'now i'll really fuck you, which is what you really want, right?' and with that produces a big purple strap on out of nowhere..looks weird.. there is no

'shall I continue?' she says?

Yes Mistress?.. in for a penny right? and I want to cum properly before she's finished with me..and that cock...

she straddles my head and feeds the purple head into my mouth, suck it she says.. I get a good look at the strap on now, it's long and thick..eek.. but also its inside her, it's a feeldoe.. fuck that's horny..

at the same time she leans over and squirts something cold on my balls/arse..lube i guess as she starts to massage my arse teasing and probing my arsenwith her fingers starting to stretch my hole...

'mmm.. ready for me i think' she says and suddenly moves and puts a blindfold over my eyes.. 'it'll feel more intense this way' she says and moves around the bench and i feel her position herself between my legs and I know this vision before is with a strap on about to enter me for the first time..and I cant see a thing..

She pushes the head of the cock just in my hole.. are.. a bit painful.. she leaves it there for a moment and then starts to push gently back and forth.. slowly deeper and deeper in my arse..

she's moaning.. 'fuckk thats good' she says.. I am moaning now, that's feels fucking great. I can't help myself.. my cock is still hard and she grabs it and starts to wank it in time with every thrust inside me..

she's building up rhythm now and let's go of my cock and I feel her grab my thighs so she can use them the thrust into me harder...

that's it, she's telling me how much I like being fucked.. i can't disagree.. I can barely talk..

she says she's close..

'' shes fucking my harder now.. not too hard as its inside her too.. suddenly a last hard thrust.. fuccckkkkk.. she screams as she cums all over the feeldoe whilst fucking my arse..

just then there's another sound.. is that the door?

We're loving this

More please

More!!!! Love it!

(I hope hubby comes back....

Hants

'Hello Darling, right on time and I see you brought your date also, she is gorgeous' I hear her say.. well this just got interesting

I hear them kiss..

'you look busy, don't let us stop you' he says..

'I've had my fun with him.. for now, why dont you two introduce yourself' the feeldoe slips out if my arse.. which feels ok considering it's just been fucked..

my blindfold is removed, 'Hello there, I see you've been having fun already with the wife.. enjoying yourself? I reply, 'yes thanks'.

She says, 'that's Thanks Sir foe this evening, I don't want to have to remind you again' 'Yes Mistress'..

'wow, he's well trained already' Mr smirks..

I recognise mr from pics he's handsome, quite stocky

'Do you want to play some more with me and my date?'he says.. 'yes sir, please'

'Ok..this is Jane..'and into my view comes a thin, lanky young lady, I think....dressed in a school skirt, white blouse and I cant make out if she's good looking or not as before I can get a good look at her he shows points to my cock and says 'that looks like it needs some attention, get to it whilst I get changed.. 'and with that she's straight on my cock.. licking it, sucking the head and walking it.. heaven for me..

'he obviously likes his arse played with so don't leave that out' and she straight away puts two fingers straight into my arse.. fuck.. bit sore but feels great as her lips are around the head of my cock and shes wanking me in time with her fingers in and out of my arse which she is now fucking with her hand, stopping every now and then when its fully in trying to tickle my gland.. she knows what's shes doing...

This feels great being pleasure after all the mix of pain and pleasure I have had.. my eyes are closed.. when I feel something on my lips..

'open wide'.. and with that Mr is pushing his semi hard cock down into my mouth.. mmmm.. not much I can say, literally as my mouth is now full of cock..

Hants

too long... or.just no good?

shall i go on?

By *ita7Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Great story do far. Like the intro of the sub girl with her hubby

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

wish it had been me so far!

Hants

Ok.. go with it or be careful what you wish for i'm thinking..

plus my cock being sucked and arse fingered feels amazing and still making me groan.. I don't know what to focus on and still restricted on arms and legs which is getting uncomfortable

I feel my orgasm building.. this is horny.. it's the first real cock I've had in my mouth and was thick so I'm glad he takes it out of my mouth and moves behind her.. not before

dropping his balls in my mouth telling me to suck them, they hang down low so its easy..

'nice and hard ready for you baby.. ' he moves begind her,

he grabs her hips.. I can just see the top of her head.. as shes working my cock still.. but she's moaning on my cock as he enters her from behind.. I can see him holding her hips.. now he's in he starts to fuck her..

now I'm only concentrating on what's in front of me...I'm moaning now God damn it, after my ruined orgasm my slowly building orgasm means the pleasure I am getting now is sending my head spinning..

I cannot concentrate.. omg.. Her finger is deep in me, tickling my prostate and stretching my hole.. damn she has big fingers for a girl..

she's now wanking my cock hard and sucking my helmet.. I can't take it anymore and start exploding threads so cum in her mouth.. bucking my hips.. she's taking it all and not letting up.. back to fingering me, wanking and sucking every drop out of me.. I cum so hard it almost hurts but she takes it all.. good girl..

she looks up to show me the cum in her mouth.. she's being fucked harder now and starts to drop some out of her mouth.. so quickly swallows and goes to lick off what she dropped when all of a sudden her hair falls to the floor and there this young man ahead of me being fucked and just smiles and winks and says 'thank you.. that was lovely cum'..

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

» Add a new message to this topic