FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Seams / Stockings

Seams / Stockings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etro8 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

I was having a social wine or two with a lady friend of mine and we talking about how we got hooked on wearing stockings back in the late 70’s / 80’s

I was working at a large solicitors in the North East and was just wearing tights then. I regularly snagged or clicked them on desks cabinets etc. One day I just moaned to my boss how expensive it was to keep buying new ones. He suggested I tried wearing stockings instead mentioning his wife wore them all the time.

Couple days later he asked me if I had thought anymore about wearing them I said I hadn’t. Tell you what he said I will buy them for you if you model them for me at work. I thought why not so a few days later he gave me a pair of old fashioned tanned seams. I had the suspender belt in my desk drawer.

It was lovely seeing his face in the back office. I could see he was excited lol. I had cammy knickers on and wasn’t shaved in those days so it didn’t hide the fact I had quite a big bush.

I modelled for him quite a bit over the 3 months I worked there and it was evident come the end he was also passing me on some of his wife’s stockings as well.

Happy days I’ve liked wearing ever since.

Kisses

Jacqueline xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

I've always loved stockings on women my wife when first married used to wear them to work also.

So when I began fully dressing stockings were a must and do love how they feel against my legs

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

"I was having a social wine or two with a lady friend of mine and we talking about how we got hooked on wearing stockings back in the late 70’s / 80’s

I was working at a large solicitors in the North East and was just wearing tights then. I regularly snagged or clicked them on desks cabinets etc. One day I just moaned to my boss how expensive it was to keep buying new ones. He suggested I tried wearing stockings instead mentioning his wife wore them all the time.

Couple days later he asked me if I had thought anymore about wearing them I said I hadn’t. Tell you what he said I will buy them for you if you model them for me at work. I thought why not so a few days later he gave me a pair of old fashioned tanned seams. I had the suspender belt in my desk drawer.

It was lovely seeing his face in the back office. I could see he was excited lol. I had cammy knickers on and wasn’t shaved in those days so it didn’t hide the fact I had quite a big bush.

I modelled for him quite a bit over the 3 months I worked there and it was evident come the end he was also passing me on some of his wife’s stockings as well.

Kisses

Jacqueline xxxx

"

There’s nothing sexier than a lady in stockings and heels x

By *atdieonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Stockings are the sexist thing ever . Love the story and the pics .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was having a social wine or two with a lady friend of mine and we talking about how we got hooked on wearing stockings back in the late 70’s / 80’s

Kisses

Jacqueline xxxx

"

and Jacqueline you look absolutely fabulous so very sexy. I adore stockings & suspenders ffseams mmmm

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Have to agree stockings are so so sexy and seamed ones even better.

Great story x

By *icegentglosMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Yes stockings or hold ups and I’m a very happy chap. An odd thing or quite normal ???

By *averick20000Man  over a year ago

Beverley

Seamed stockings are just the best look ever, great pics OP thanks xx

Stockings admirer

Fabulous read and amazing pictures too

By *acksunnydayCouple  over a year ago

Crosby

absolutely love stocking Sunny loves them as well so one happy camper

By *uvseamsMan  over a year ago

glasgow

They certainly put a smile on my face. X

We love seams, Mrs. wearing them, Mr appreciating them, contrast colour seams are pretty eye catching.

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

"We love seams, Mrs. wearing them, Mr appreciating them, contrast colour seams are pretty eye catching. "

Mrs bawtry looks stunning in her seamed stockings

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Stockings are great on a lady, FF seams for sure. Big thing and love a stockings related meet.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I was clearing my mums house after she had died and found two pairs of new tan seamed stockings in dry old packets. I gave them to my partner thinking she would wear them for a sexy night in but not that she would wear them for a night out in public. We went to our local club she was wearing high heels and a shortish dress. I was turned on knowing what she was wearing and watching loads of other guys stare at her sexy legs. As the night progressed her skirt rode up till as she sat cross legend her stocking tops were on view. I was turned on even more now knowing the guys could see. I thought should I tell her or just leave it deciding to leave it incase she got embarrassed and pulled her dress down. One of the guys had moved round i I know he could see up her skirt by the time we left I had a stiff cock all eyes watched her legs as we walked out. when outside grabbed her giving her a big kiss and telling her she had been teasing. She said if I hadn’t liked it I should have told I told her it had turned me on and put her hand on my cock to prove it. At the car I opened the door and as we kissed again I put my hand up her dress fingered her wet pussy and pulled down her thong telling her to take it off. I pulled her dress up and told her to get in the car. The tops of her stockings, suspenders and pussy were on show as I drove us home fingering her wet cunt.

Great topic, we love seamed stockings (check our pics).

A nice story as well on how you started wearing them, thanks.

Hears to more women in seamed stockings!

Crosby

"We love seams, Mrs. wearing them, Mr appreciating them, contrast colour seams are pretty eye catching.

Mrs bawtry looks stunning in her seamed stockings "

I agree x

By *maz.Man  over a year ago

Southampton / iford

I remember my first flash of stockings . I was in the old style phone box , when a lovely looking 20 something got out of her car next to me , as she got out her long skirt had a split all the way up to her hips , the way she got out of the car opened up the skirt to revel black stocking and suspenders! Still picture it to this very day

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

"We love seams, Mrs. wearing them, Mr appreciating them, contrast colour seams are pretty eye catching. "

Gallery looking good, can't FAB so thought would post x

Good work by your old boss

By *mwkevinMan  over a year ago

retford

im longing for the day I get a glimpse of yours lol

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

"Great topic, we love seamed stockings (check our pics).

A nice story as well on how you started wearing them, thanks.

Hears to more women in seamed stockings!"

Very sexy love those sexy heels too x

By *tockingscouple69Couple  over a year ago

Pontefract

A little bit of a passion for us check out Paula's pictures x

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Nothing better than a woman in sheer seamed stockings!!! Wonderful!

Crosby

"A little bit of a passion for us check out Paula's pictures x "

great photos x

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

"absolutely love stocking Sunny loves them as well so one happy camper "
hi she looks amazing in your pics

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I always feel sexier in stockings/hold ups and with a seam I feel like a 1950s pin up

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"I always feel sexier in stockings/hold ups and with a seam I feel like a 1950s pin up "

Hmmmm sexy 50's pin up tied down...what a great combination!!

"I always feel sexier in stockings/hold ups and with a seam I feel like a 1950s pin up "

Can you add a corset or six strap suspender belt to that look?

» Add a new message to this topic