FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Competition True Story

The Competition True Story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acksunnyday OP   Couple  over a year ago

Crosby

The Competition.

5 lads 4 of 18 and one of 19 all live in Douglas isle of man which in the late 70 early 80 was was a major holiday destination for 150,000 people over a season. Now all of us have been on this trail of sex booze and rock and roll, since we were 16 we all rode motor bikes myself, Ken and Rob all had long hair Jim and Pat short hair.

Pat brash loud mouthed slim smallest of the 5, Rob tallist slim Scouser, Jim medium build Ken and myself all muscle type build all 3 of us just on 6 foot.

The common place for lads to get there condoms was the barber's shop now our barber was called Fred in his 30s his wife had the ladies hairdresser shop 2 down from his place. Now Fred has this saying when he had finished your hair something for the weekend sir ? and would indicate to the durex display which always had all the difference type available at the time. Once we started buying them he had said just come in any time and I will sort you out some. So we had got to know him really well, so we quite often would meet there on the way home on a Friday night. This night he was flat out busy I was first there he asked me to make him a cup of Tea as he hadn't stopped all day, on with the kettle and made his brew now Fred shop the hair was always sweeped up inbetween customers this night had just been pushed in a pile. So I grabbed the brush and dust pan and tidied up for him just them Marie the junior stylist from his wife shop came up and said a fues had gone could he come and change it Ken being a sparkie said I will go, so I went with him now Marie was 5 foot slim dirty blond hair 32A boobs Jo said thank goodness you come as well can you help Nikki with the towels into the tumble dryer so Nikki and I went out the back where the industry spec washing machine and dryer was located now the dryer above the washer and if your not very Tall it's a,struggleto get them out so Nikki who only 5'4" is on tip toes also slim 34b boobs trying to get them so I say in her ear as I am now pressed up against her ass let me help you my arms go around her and cupped her boobs now at one time or another we all either fucked or had some sort of sex with Marie and Nikki so I pass the towels down after a good grope of her boobs she folds them up kisses me passionately said put the next lot up there I will be right back with the next lot for the washer. She comes back with a glint in her eyes puts the wash on and leads me to there canteen she drop to her knees pulls out my cock and goes to work giving me a blow job once fully hard she pushed me back to sit on a chair She takes her kickers of straddles me and lowers herself into my cock rides me making me promise not to come inside her she rides me for 5 minutes then No shouting for her she climbs off kisses me and is gone. I make my way back to Fred's place to have to knock to get in as it's all shut up. Once in side Ken says how s the towels doing and they all laugh. At this point Fred hand a me a cup of Tea and says right lads you lot are going to have a competition starting tonight and runs till this time next week to see out of you lot can have sex the most times over the next 7 days multiple times with the one girl doesn't count that's just a score of 1.

he gave us 5 packs of 3 condoms each and said pay next Friday on what you used. So that was the start of it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start!

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Interesting

Crosby

So how many girls/ ladies can I fuck over the next 7 days ? 1st stop straight into the ladies hairdresser and arrange to meet up and finished what we had started, was told pick me up at 7.

Dublin 13

Crosby

"So how many girls/ ladies can I fuck over the next 7 days ? 1st stop straight into the ladies hairdresser and arrange to meet up and finished what we had started, was told pick me up at 7."

7,pm I am waiting for Nikki she jumps in the car kisses me passionately and says I need to come let's go. So straight to a plantation nice hidden spot Nikki got her knickers off before we have even stopped the car. I get out of the car around to her side sit her on the wing drop my trousers on with the condom and straight back up her pussy she moaned loudly and she kisses me after a few minutes she lays back I put her legs up onto my shoulders grip her hip and push really hard and deeply into Nikki she comes quickly I just keep fucking her till I am ready to come she comes with me and I stay deep in her. I pull out of her cunt she sees the condom, now Nikki on the pill she asks where did I use one so I tell her about the Competition she says mmm I will make sure Rob,s has me as one of his which made us both laugh. she had a bit of a thing for him. Home for Tea I am Des for the night tea shower shave pick the lads up apart from Rob he s working and will join us later. So we are sat in this pub talking about the Competition Ken and Jim are a bit on the shy side they already admitted defeat Pat says were all behind him pointing at me he,s had Nikki already. So we end up in a disco the largest in Europe at the time. I bump into Jill and Chelly mmm I think easy score here ( if you've read sister friends and the Stables I have sexy history with these 2) Chelly like me is driving so she reminded me we have swim training at 7.30am fuck I'd forgotten about that. So I say to Jill can I take you home at about 12 she says no but 11.30 good. So dance the night away meet a few girls on holiday arranged a couple of meets said by to the lads and off with Jill, now Jill a Norwegian goddess blond long hair great body fucks like a rabbit and sucks like a Dyson back seat of the car in the same place I had taken Nikki she swings her leg over me her kickers pulled to the side and she lowers herself down onto my big hard cock she bitting her lip as she lowers herself down. Now there one thing about Jill she has a very tight pussy I tell her I need to use a condom she says not yet, I pull the straps of her summer dress down pull her boobs out and go to work on her great boobs I am sucking on her left nipple she pulls my head further onto her boob and comes all over my cock. Fuck this girl is hot, she lifts herself of I hand her a condom she rolls it down my shaft and climb back on then goes to town fucking me after about 10 minutes she has a crashing orgasm that leads into the next then the next, I've given her love bits all over her boobs she pleaded with me to take the condom off and come deep inside her who am I to refuse I've fulfilled the terms had sex with a condom on so off it came and she rode me like a woman possessed milking me dry fuck I love having sex with this girl.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Dublin 13

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Brill

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

More please

Great start looking forward to more

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Crosby

the alarm went off at 6am got out bed with that happy feeling after great sex grabbed my swimming stuff and off to the pool, Chelly was already in and doing lenghts training few over Shirley was flirting with me in the showers Chelly looked like she was going to rip her head off lol back to Chelly it was a massive turn on knowing two girls fancied me. Once inside the door I unzipped her track suit top to expose bare breasts Chelly said though you would like that fuck me it was one of those passion moments clothes off and animalistic fuck up against the wall all thoughts about a condom had gone out the window but luck was with me and chelly wanted it from behind on with the condom and straight up her getting all the way in on the first thrust Chelly was moaning fuck me hard so I did, but the condom took of the edge so I finger her ass and used her pussy juice as lub then worked my cock up her ass. She came again very quickly spat me out of her ass so off with the condom and straight up her and hammered into her till I painted her womb white. Off to work then meet up with the lads, Scores on the doors Pat 2 Rob 2 ( one of which had been Nikki) Jim 1 Ken 1 me 3 Saturday night was a bust for me the girl I pulled was the wrong time of the month the rest all scored!. Sunday morning dragged to Tennis got knocked out of comp in the 1st round so did one with Olivia had a quick fuck now that was a sexy site Olivia bent over the boot of my car white tennis skirt flipped over her back knickers around her ankles and a very wet pussy to fuck , remember the condom this time Olivia finished me of in her warm mouth back to the club. Got talking to a Liverpool girl her sister called her Tinks 18 wavy long brown hair 32c boobs great legs small ass. I arrange to meet up with her and take her out for a drink. We sat talking in the beer garden of my local pub after a few glasses of wine she was now sat right against me she had a short summer dress on and my left hand was now caressing her bare leg I just kept going higher till I reached very damp knickers now her legs were not wide open but not together so in for a penny I moved her leg over me giving me full access to her knicker covered pussy which went from damp to soaking in minutes. We finished our drinks and headed down the road to a little Glen that has a couple of places that are private and off the main walk way I sat her on the wall after removing her knickers dropped my pants pulled on a condom and feed her my cock OMG this girl was tight she was making that much noise I shoved her knickers in her mouth to shut her up but it was a good fuck. So dropped her back to her hotel and was walking home came across Mary Irish girl that works in one of the big hotels know each other for a few years we never fucked but had oral sex with each other she was quite d*unk she put her arms around my neck and kisses me very passionately a gift horse lol. So back to the Glen a slower longer fuck as I was in no hurry to come she came 5 times before I shot my load. I get home it's 1.30am at some point someone gets into my bed i am that knackered I just turned over and back to sleep. I am awoken by the front door shutting I am in the spooning position with a little blond I come to and realise the sleeping beauty is Dianne one of my youngest sister friends we kissed a few times I've ran my hands over her but never got any where else.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Cool

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Nice

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Dublin 13

Lol naughty

Crosby

so I've got this sexy blond cutie in my arms I know she not a virgin I realise that my right hands cupping her right breast over the top of the T shirt she got on so I slowly move my hand down and come up under the T shirt back to the same position, I get no reaction so I stay still enjoying the feel of her 30b boobs in my big hands. I start to move by hand causing her nipple to roll she lets out a soft moan so my fingers get to work on her nipple. I will add that my morning hard in is between her ass crack she still got her eyes closed I run my hand down over her side she lets out a moan so I start kissing and bitting her neck my hand is now going over her ass down to her kicker covered pussy I move them aside slip my finger in fuck she tight and wet. I slowly work one finger in as deep as I can then add a second hard going as she,s so small finally get all the way in, her only words I need you inside me now I am going to come so i push the head in fuck she so very tight she comes and clamps on me she slowly comes down her pussy relaxes and I push in deeper she comes quickly for a second time same problem every times she comes she clamps on me. She has 4 orgasm before I've filled her. At the time she had the tightest pussy I've ever fucked so long slow strokes building up the inward thrust speed till i am fucking her really hard and fast she seems to be in a constant state of orgasmic bliss please note she had stopping clamping on me. Fuck i was ready to come i ask her is she on the pill she said yes and she asks that i tell her when i am going to come. I was really so it didn't take long I said now she pushed back onto me clamped on my cock then her pussy milked me. OMG that was one of the best orgasm of my life.

Crosby

[Removed by poster at 04/11/19 09:57:44]

Crosby

Scores on the doors when we meet Monday night at the stock cars. Rob 6 Pat 6 Jim 3 Ken 4

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Dublin 13

Mandy is awesomely sexy