FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mature work colleagues huge CLIT

Mature work colleagues huge CLIT

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When i was much younger in my first real job after school I worked alongside a lady of 59 , bearing in mind at the time I was 18 so to me this lady was old enough to be my grandmother !!.lol.

She was about 5'8" maybe a size 16 with very large breasts that I couldn't help looking at !!...we got on very well indeed and our friendship developed into much more .she was married but he was much older , in fact he was 72 and she confided in me that they hadn't had sex for four years!...and was open in telling me she craved a mans cock again and often masturbated imagining my hard horny cock in her mouth and pussy !...one thing led to another and after a few more weeks it finally happened , her and I were alone in work !!.we ended up stripping each other naked and we fucked like rabbits on in the staff room ..this sex starved mature woman taught me an awful lot about sex !!...the one thing that stuck in my mind was the size of her HUGE AROUSED CLIT ...she had a swollen very sensitive clit about the size of a small cock !!,

I sucked her engorged clit into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it and felt it throbbing ...shortly after her thighs bucked wildly and she clamped her powerful thighs down into my head as she CUM ...,soaking my face as I sucked her pulsating CLIT and pushing my tongue in and out of her neglected wet fuck hole ..

She had the largest CLIT I've ever seen to this day !!.

Has anyone else experienced such a huge CLIT , please let me know either on here or privately ??.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unfortunately not, I’ve seen photos and film and would love to experience one first hand.

Someone has just given me the profile details of a lady with the largest clit I've e Dr seen here on fab !!!,

It's amazing ...almost a small cock in size !!.

Wow !!.

By *yper999Man  over a year ago

all over

Yes. I had an affair with a glasgow lass, ex hockey player, very powerful legs, first time i went down to taste her sweet shaved pussy her clit i found was an anazing size, same as you, when aroused it was like a small cock, i used to spend hours working on it with my tongue making her cum multiple times

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

One of the people I have met from here are a lovely large clit that I love sucking on and licking and she sucks on my cock

Name please mmm

I would love to experience this, i do love sucking clit at all times.

A large clit is super to suck

By *hipmate12Couple  over a year ago

ISLE OF MAN

My wife has a very large clit, I love sucking it as she cums buckets as soon as I start.

By *cothereMan  over a year ago

east riding

I had a friend years ago who had a clit like a thumb that was very sensitive.

She was self conscious about it but I just wanted to tease and play with it all the more lol

She looks sexy as hell....really Hope you share pics of her large swollen CLIT for us all to appreciate ??

I met a lady at work a few years ago, a black lady, first time we got down to business I found a very hairy pussy, very meaty labia and when opened up a clit like a blind cobblers thumb, it was huge, she really enjoyed being eaten out, happy days!

This has been my fantasy since being 18... gutted i have never had the oppertunity

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

» Add a new message to this topic