FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A true story

A true story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cottish guy 555 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

This is a tale of a visit made recently to a club. It will be 100% true with nothing added other than what actually happened. Have visited a few clubs over the last couple of years but this was a new one for me.

I was accompanying two lady friends, one who had visited this particular club before and who had recommended it. It was a wild and wet night as we made our way there. When we arrived, I mentioned that it was completely not what I had pictured in my head. Like a few clubs it was in an industrial building with the club itself accessed by a tall flight of stairs.

We signed in and were given a tour by a polite and humorous gentleman along with a couple on their first ever club visit.

We got our drinks and said casual hellos, it was a very laid back club and people were nice and welcoming. There wasn't a lot of play going on although you could hear some fucking behind a closed door as we had a wander.

The door of the gloryhole room was open and a couple were sitting on the sofa, his hands busy on her cunt. She made a lot of appreciative noises and was clearly cumming a lot.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

London

We watched them for a short while before continuing our wander. A few minutes later and, as we were passing the room where the couple had been playing openly, we almost literally bumped into them as they were exiting the room. She was wearing a one piece blue body with long legs and she was clearly merry which she happily advised us of.

London

The room that they had been playing in was directly opposite the small dungeon area of the club. She indicated to it and asked if I did any of that. I replied that I was not as adept as some people I know but that I did have some experience.

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

London

With this statement she promptly unclasped the body she was wearing by tugging at her pussy. With a pop I noticed it fall free and expose her, she lifted the back so that I could spank her arse before directing her to a bench.

She hopped onto the bench and spread her legs. Giving her arse a few more spanks, which she was clearly enjoying, I looked over and saw a crop and some paddles sitting at the side of the dungeon.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Brilliant start

London

Seeing the implements reminded me that, on the tour, we had been told that there were items we could borrow from behind the bar. Excusing myself for a moment I went to the bar and was presented with a choice. There were a couple of paddles, a crop, a flogger and a cane. Not really knowing what the lady could take, I opted for a black leather paddle with fur on the reverse side.

As soon as I got back to her still in the position on the bench I gently rubbed her arse cheeks with the furry side which she was most tickled by, if you'll pardon the pun.

London

After a few gentle rubs of the furry side I flipped the paddle round and began to warm her cheeks with some gentle smacks from the leather side. Alternating between her gorgeous pale cheeks I kept up a steady pace and rhythm.

Affer doing this for a short while I figured she would be getting used to it so it was time to shake it up. Continuing with the frequency, I changed the impact, gradually building the intensity before finishing on two terrific wallops, one to each cheek. As she lifted her head to react, I flipped the paddle around again and began gently moving it across her arse cheeks. Her head immediately went back to the resting position as she moaned quietly, telling myself and her husband who was stood nearby, that I was very good at this.

Moving over her cheeks with the furry paddle I followed it with my hands gently stroking. Slipping the paddle down between her legs led her to give out a very horny groan. Returning the paddle to moving around her cheeks, I trailed my fingers down to between her legs to be met with a very wet pussy. Playing with her clit, I could feel that she was mostly hair free except for a short mound above her cunt.

Slipping a finger in, I flipped the paddle again and resumed spanking her arse. Her movements and moans signalled that she liked it.

South East

By *evinsaga619Man  over a year ago

tralee

Very good!

London

As my fingers explored her sopping wet pussy I invited her husband to take over the paddling of her arse. He declined with a chuckle explaining that when he did it she complained that he never did it properly. Easing my fingers out of her pussy, I trailed them over her puckered arse hole which made her shudder and moan.

Switching hands, I resumed the spanking with increasing vigour until I could feel her reach her threshold and then, before she could indicate stop, I would move to using the furry side, sliding it over her cheeks and between her legs.

I would also use my hands and fingertips to contrast the sensations on her backside. Through alternating these, I was able to spank, tease and generally turn her on for some considerable time.

swansea

Superb

London

Moving the paddle backwards and forwards onto her cheeks made her writhe and moan. Aware that I had been beating her arse for a while, I built up the intensity leading to a massive whack on each cheek before again switching to a gentle rub with the furry side and my fingers playing with her clit.

Running my other hand over her cheeks, my palm flat on her reddened and warm skin, I worked her pussy until I felt her juices gush over my hand and wrist. At this point I withdrew my fingers slowly and asked her husband to get her some water.

As he was getting it, she lifted herself up, unsteady on her feet. She repeated again how amazing it was and that I was very good as I embraced her to keep her steady and to allow her a moment to come down.

London

Her husband arrived back with the water and I gently held her as she drank. Her arse was still warm to the touch as I ran my hand over it. Finishing her drink she turned and we kissed. Slipping her tongue into my mouth I gave her arse a little squeeze and asked her if she had had enough.

She replied saying, what next?

South East

London

Looking around the dungeon area, I noticed a St Andrews Cross in the corner. I indicated this to her and she excitedly headed over to it. There were no restraints on the legs but I looped the wrist ones to secure her arms in a raised position.

I pulled at her body to release her fantastic breasts with nipples like bullets, long and thick bullets. Popping one in my mouth I again put a hand between her legs. She was still very wet from gushing on the bench. With a couple of fingers in her cunt and my thumb working her clit, I licked, sucked and bit each of her nipples in turn. Her eyes were screwed shut tightly as another orgasm began to overtake her.

Yet again my wrist and arm was sprayed with her juices as she very loudly came.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmm

London

Guessing that her pussy would be a little sensitive by this point I got down on my knees before her. I could now see her little neat tuft of hair just above her clit that I had felt earlier. Wow, I thought, she's a natural blonde.

Almost as soon as I kissed her clit and took it into my mouth she started to cum again. As I licked and kissed and sucked her soaking cunt she writhed and moaned louder and louder.

I took it easy with her and, when I noticed her legs were starting to buckle slightly, I began to wind it down.

Standing up before her, she again professed how good I was as I asked her husband to give her some water to replenish her fluids as I seemed to have quite a bit of it down my arms and on my face.

Releasing her wrists, she fell into my arms and I again held her for a bit. She took the water from her husband telling him how wonderful I was. He and I just chuckled together.

She finished the water, licking her lips and looking straight at me.

I really want to be fisted, she said.

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

swansea

Phenomenal

By *unEdinGuyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

London

Her husband laughed and said that he wasn't allowed to fist her as his hands were too big. Holding up mine to compare and I had to admit, he had bloody big hands.

He looked over to his wife and said, these look good. She let out a little cheer and asked where we should go? I mentioned that on the tour we had been shown a swing. Suggesting that she would be more comfortable in that, I took her hand and led the way.

London

The swing was in a room with some plastic cocks as tall as me. It was black and allowed her to be completely laid down fully stretched, her pussy raised and near to the end.

South East

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

Great story

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Great story more please

By *oreblocksthanlegoMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

London

With her laying like that I just had to start playing with her clit. It was neat and pink and very responsive as I gently rubbed my fingers around it. Flicking the lips with my thumb as I trapped her pussy lips between my fingers.

Her head was tipped back and she was clearly enjoying what I was doing. Every now and then she would groan and cry out in pleasure. A shout would often escape her lips telling me quite unambiguously how good it felt, sometimes engaging with her husband to tell him more quietly how good I was.

But we were in this room as the lady wanted fisting and so I switched my hand from her clit to her cunt, beginning by inserting and rotating two fingers.

London

She was wet, very wet. Having fingered her earlier I had expected some juices to be evident but what I found was much more and about to get wetter. Still finger fucking her while rotating my fingers, I had slipped a third finger in when she began shuddering and moaning. The jet of cum she sprayed onto my wrist and forearm explained the shuddering and the moaning.

By now my hand was soaked in her cunt juices, and it was time to slide my hand in. Bringing my fingers together tightly I put them to the entrance of her cunt, just in enough for all my finger tips to be inside her.

London

Pushing them in slowly as I rotated my hand I met no resistance as my hand entered her. Past my first set of knuckles, then the second set. At this point I asked her husband if they had any lube. She was sopping wet and well lubricated, taking what I had given her up to now easily, but I wanted the lube to be sure her enjoyment wouldn't be impeded in any way. Didn't want to spoil the moment.

By *jizzleMan  over a year ago

balla

"Pushing them in slowly as I rotated my hand I met no resistance as my hand entered her. Past my first set of knuckles, then the second set. At this point I asked her husband if they had any lube. She was sopping wet and well lubricated, taking what I had given her up to now easily, but I wanted the lube to be sure her enjoyment wouldn't be impeded in any way. Didn't want to spoil the moment. "

Wow wow wow

By *j62Man  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Excellent stuff

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

South East

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Great story, but what happened to your 2 lady friends that you went into the club with???

Del

South East

"Great story, but what happened to your 2 lady friends that you went into the club with???

Del"

I, the female, was one of them. We were just sitting having a chat and watching a demonstration in the dungeon

swansea

This is true? Wow

South East

"This is true? Wow"

It is indeed

Mmmmmmmmm it's been far too long since I've had the pleasure of fisting a woman

ayr / glasgow

Dublin 13

More please. Maybe the ladies could take over the story.

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Great read, can't wait to see more

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Keep going

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

London

Her husband returned with the lube which I duly applied. It wasn't long before half my hand was fully inside her, she was writhing with pleasure as I rotated my fist gently and slowly.

With a few minor angle changes I was in her sopping wet cunt up to my wrist. Giving her a second to process the sensation I held my fist still. She was talking to her husband about how good I was again as I began easing my fist backwards and forwards inside her stretched pussy.

London

Reaching the back of her cunt, I looked down to see her pussy lips were sitting just above my forearm a few centimetres past my wrist. Bringing my left hand down to play with her clit as I fisted her with my right she screamed with ecstasy. Shortly after beginning to rub her clit there was an eruption from her pussy as she squirted her juices over my hands and arm.

London

She bucked hard in the swing and I kept my fist motionless in her cunt letting her orgasms subside. I really wanted to take a picture of her pussy with my hand buried in it over my wrist but I was aware the door was open and again I didn't want to spoil the mood for her.

When I asked if she had had enough she said that she would like to have a rest. I said to her husband that he should get some water to replace some of the fluids that I had elicited from her. As he went to get some I kissed her clit lightly and began easing my fist out of her cunt. With a bit of squelching it easily slipped out of her and I watched as her pussy slowly retook its shape. Her husband returned and we got her out of the swing. They said they were going for a sit down and thanked me profusely for making her cum multiple times. Thanking them, I returned to my 2 lady friends who were watching a demo in the dungeon.

After a while I got up to pop to the loo, stopping to look at some play happening in a room. As I walked past the reception desk a couple were checking in. I smiled and said hello thinking that the lady bore a striking resemblance to a friend of mine.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Epic night so far and more to come - a truly fabulous night! More

Love the way you have written this

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

London

Thanks for all the kind comments

Fantastic post please tell us more

Dublin 13

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

ayr / glasgow

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Wish I had lady friends like yours, lucky man indeed.

"She bucked hard in the swing and I kept my fist motionless in her cunt letting her orgasms subside. I really wanted to take a picture of her pussy with my hand buried in it over my wrist but I was aware the door was open and again I didn't want to spoil the mood for her.

When I asked if she had had enough she said that she would like to have a rest. I said to her husband that he should get some water to replace some of the fluids that I had elicited from her. As he went to get some I kissed her clit lightly and began easing my fist out of her cunt. With a bit of squelching it easily slipped out of her and I watched as her pussy slowly retook its shape. Her husband returned and we got her out of the swing. They said they were going for a sit down and thanked me profusely for making her cum multiple times. Thanking them, I returned to my 2 lady friends who were watching a demo in the dungeon.

After a while I got up to pop to the loo, stopping to look at some play happening in a room. As I walked past the reception desk a couple were checking in. I smiled and said hello thinking that the lady bore a striking resemblance to a friend of mine. "

South East

"

Wish I had lady friends like yours, lucky man indeed.

"

He is a very lucky man

swansea

Please keep going

Near MK

Mmmmmmm more please

London

Returning from the loo, I got chatting with the couple I had seen arriving. She was looking rather cautiously at me and it transpired that she thought that we had met before in the real world. After chatting for a little while and skirting around anything too specific it turned out that we had lived near each other some time ago and there was a possibility that we had met.

Wearing a basque with stockings and suspenders, slightly shorter than me and dwarfed by her very tall husband, we talked for a bit. She was very sexy and easy to talk to. The topics we discussed were wide and varied, some linked to swinging and sex and others not. We shared a passion for kissing and talked about our experiences with people who we had met.

I introduced her to each of my lady friends as they passed during our conversation and, after talking to her for about half an hour I excused myself and went to find them.

London

My friends were chatting away still in the dungeon area as a couple were just finishing up. Sitting near us was the couple who I had played with earlier. As the dungeon became free the lady I had spanked and fisted earlier asked me to flog her again.

Always happy to keep a lady happy I agreed, grabbing the paddle from earlier and bending her over the same bench as before.

Her legs were spread as she lay face down ready to receive another spanking from me. Starting with my fingers on her clit, I again said to her husband about having a go. She said something that I didn't quite catch and he laughed telling me that he wasn't allowed to as he never did it correctly.

London

I could feel her cunt was still lubed from earlier when I had fisted her so I allowed my hand to explore. Slipping a couple of fingers inside her she moaned loudly, again telling her husband that I was bloody good and bemoaning his oversized hands.

Taking my fingers from her cunt, I fed them to her, telling her to clean me up before I could start to paddle her arse.

London

Taking my fingers from her mouth, I took hold of the paddle and started to smack her arse, slowly and gently at first building to a steady rhythm. I alternated between each of her cheeks, the leather side of the paddle followed by the furry side. Watching her reactions I increased the speed and intensity of the spanks building to some very hard whacks before replacing the paddle with my hand. Running my hand over her reddened cheeks, feeling the heat on the palm of my hand.

The noises coming from her mouth went between moans and groans to expletives telling me how good it felt.

London

I decided to switch it up a bit and so, with the paddle in my left hand smacking her arse, I pushed 2 fingers of my right hand into her wet cunt. Pushing herself back onto my fingers, I could feel how accommodating her cunt was to me, still stretched from the fisting I had given her earlier. The 2 fingers became 3 and then 4. She was fucking my hand, pushing back harder and faster.

I indicated to her husband to take the paddle from me, which he did, as I started to rotate my right hand and position it to put all of it into her willing and waiting cunt.

So caught up was she, that she hadn't seemed to notice that she was now being spanked by her husband as for the second time that night I was wrist deep in her.

London

My left hand now free, I started teasing her arse hole. From previous experiences of fisting, I remembered how good it had felt for the lady involved to feel my fingers press the internal wall of their arse, feeling my fist in their cunt and my other hand in her arse.

She was well lubed and my middle finger slid into her arse with ease.

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

South East

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Near MK

swansea

Superb

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Excellent tale!

ayr / glasgow

all over Ireland

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

London

With my middle finger I could feel my knuckles working her cunt, brushing as I moved them gently backwards and forwards, rotating my hand as I fisted her. Slipping another 2 fingers into her arse, she let out a loud groan and started repeating yes yes. The first indication that I had that she was gushing again was when I felt the familiar splash on my forearm.

London

As I had my fist in her pussy and 3 fingers in her arse I had been careful about where I stood and where I put my arms as her husband had sporadically been spanking her arse with the paddle.

As her orgasm subsided she again began to speak very loudly, once again telling him how good I was at fisting and spanking her and again berating him for having hands too big and not being able to use a paddle properly. He and I shared a quiet giggle as he landed 2 heavy whacks to her red arse cheeks and she thanked me for doing them.

London

Pushing my fingers against the wall of her arse I began to quickly, but with great ease, move the fingers of my other hand in and out. Expanding my fist ever so slightly inside her sopping cunt. My wrist and forearm were soaked and, considering her fluid loss, I decided that I should be wrapping things up. She had cum multiple times, both earlier on the swing and now as she lay forward on the bench.

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"Pushing my fingers against the wall of her arse I began to quickly, but with great ease, move the fingers of my other hand in and out. Expanding my fist ever so slightly inside her sopping cunt. My wrist and forearm were soaked and, considering her fluid loss, I decided that I should be wrapping things up. She had cum multiple times, both earlier on the swing and now as she lay forward on the bench. "

So hot xxx

South East

Dublin 13

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Lucky sod

swansea

Superb

all over Ireland

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

By *6969Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Wow

London

Looking at her husband who was still spanking her, giggling as he did no doubt due to the fact that she was unaware, I said that I thought she might be needing some water to replenish her as she had gushed and squirted no end whilst I had been fisting her and fingering her arse.

Putting the crop down, he headed off to get her some water as I eased my soaking hand and wrist from her now gaping cunt. Withdrawing my fingers gingerly from her arse, I reached for some wipes as she lay panting and exhausted on the bench.

London

The wipes were doing little to remove all of the juices that covered my hand, wrist and forearm so I figured I needed to pop to the loo for a proper clean. Bending down, I kissed each of her arse cheeks before nuzzling her ear to check she was OK.

Still gasping, she repeated again how good I was at fisting before noticing her husband approaching with two glasses of water. She said to him how good I was and how amazing my fist had been in her pussy before again berating him for having hands that were too big.

He and I exchanged a look and had a laugh as I thanked them both and headed off to clean up.

My two lady friends who had been watching all this take place indicated that they would like to make a move soon as it was getting late. I indicated my arms and said I would be back after getting cleaned up. It had been an eventful night and I was happy to go. However, my evening was not finished yet.

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Welcome back

London

Thanks, been meaning to finish it off

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Dublin 13

London

When I returned from washing my arm the ladies and I were getting ready to go. Just then the lady in the basque, stockings and suspenders who I had chatted with earlier appeared with her husband in tow. She commented on the fact that we were leaving and I sensed a little disappointment in her voice.

London

I asked if she would mind a kiss remembering our earlier conversation. She indicated that she would like this very much and I looked to her man to gauge his reaction. He just smiled and said, whatever she wants was OK by him and so I moved to her, bending slightly as she was a lot shorter than I.

Our lips met and I was very pleased to discover that she was an exceptionally good kisser.

swansea

Anymore?

London

As I had been in the process of getting ready to leave, our kiss began in the walkway between some play areas which was next to the dungeon (right next to the bench where not 10 minutes before I had been fist deep in the other lady). The kiss had started softly but very quickly had become quite passionate. As our tongues flicked and probed each others mouth, it became apparent that this was not just going to be a quick kiss goodbye. Sensing this, I moved us over slightly so as not to be blocking the path for the other club users. We now found ourselves just inside the dungeon area, her back to the cage like wall that separated the dungeon from the other areas. Her hands were grabbing at my arse pulling me tighter to her.

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

London

One of my hands rested on the back of her head,caressing her hair and signalling how deep in the kiss I was. My other hand was on her arse cheek just below where her skimpy pants ended. I explored the flesh between her knickers and stocking tops, running my fingers up and down. This served as an impetus for her tongue to push more deeply into my mouth.

Pulling my mouth from hers, I began to run my tongue around her ear before beginning to kiss her neck. She made some very sexual sounds as I did this, moving her hand from my arse and grabbing at my cock which was hard in my jeans. Looking up as I ran my tongue down her neck, I saw my lady friends watching and chuckling which made me remember that we were supposed to be going. Reluctantly, I began to withdraw and said to her that I, very sadly, was just leaving. Tugging at my belt, she looked me straight in the eye and said, how long have you got?

By *ussyCat21Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Dublin 13

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow sounds amazing

ayr / glasgow

swansea

This is horny

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

More more

By *itchCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

This is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Please continue

By *orphageMan  over a year ago

romford

More please

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

Fabulous more please

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Wow, great story!

Great story, loved it!

London

Looking over her shoulder as she reached into my jeans, I saw my two lady friends chuckling as they stood waiting for me. My lovely friend C nodded at me in a fashion that said, go for it, and with that they both sat back down to watch this scantily clad sexy lady and I as I kissed her deeply. Pausing as I did so to say, 'how long do you want?'

London

She let out a delighted squeal which turned into more of a sexual moan as I, realising that I had my lady friends blessing to spend more time, slid my fingers inside her knickers to play with her warm and wet clit.

As my fingers teased her pussy, she asked that I be gentle before pulling me back in for a deep, passionate kiss. Her tongue exploring my mouth in a very seductive manner as she reached into my jeans to grab hold of my cock.

London

I had one hand on her sexy little arse while my other flicked and teased her clit, sliding with ease up and down to just touch the entrance of her pussy.

The hand on my head pulled me in tighter letting me know she was enjoying the sensation of my finger on her hole. With this, I pulled her arse with more force allowing her to start riding my finger.

London

Not pushing my fingers into her as she had requested that I be gentle, I let her decide with her movements how much of my finger she wanted inside her.

Her fingers were wrapped round my cock in my jeans which restricted her movement as our passionate embrace continued. She pushed onto my finger more, going deeper with each stroke. Being the petite lady that she was meant that my hand could cup her arse cheek with ease.

Breaking from the kiss, I moved my lips down her neck, across her chest until I found myself with a nipple in my mouth.

London

With this, she pushed herself forward, impaling herself on my finger. Her pussy was sopping wet and she ground her clit into the palm of my hand. One finger became two as she threw back her head. Squeezing her arse and moving between her nipples to suck and lick them, she let out an almighty groan as she came all over my hand.

Yet again that night, I found my hand and forearm dripping in a sexy lady's cum.

London

Holding her close as her orgasm pulsated through her, I gently kissed her neck and stroked her luscious petite little backside. Still holding my cock in my jeans, she pulled on it as her breathing slowed and she regained her senses.

Without a word she dropped to her knees, pulling my jeans down in one swift movement and taking my cock hungrily into her mouth.

Cupping my balls in one hand and pulling my arse with the other, she ran her tongue up and down my length. The feeling was intense and I almost lost my balance. Reaching forward to grab hold of the fence around the dungeon I could see my lady friends smiling as they watched this lingerie clad lady suck on my cock.

Looking around, I could see that we had gathered a small audience, including the couple with the lady I had fisted earlier.

London

To my right was the husband of the lady sucking my cock. He looked at me and smiled. I was about to compliment him on his fantastically horny wife when she began sucking on one of my balls whilst wanking my cock.

The power of speech left me as I tipped my head back in absolute ecstasy, holding onto the fence for dear life. As she released my ball from her mouth with a loud pop, I felt her fingers begin to push into my arse. Wrapping her other hand around my cock, she probed my arse to get up a thrusting motion as she wanked me into her mouth.

Once she had the rhythm right with her fingers pushing in and out of the entrance to my hole, she released my cock from her fingers moving her hand around to my arse cheeks. With one hand pulling me into her and the other probing my hole to increase my thrusting she was essentially controlling me to face fuck her.

London

I could feel my orgasm rising quicker than usual but as my balls slapped against her chin and my cock pushed into her mouth I figured that this was understandable. She began growling as my cock thumped into her hot wet mouth and a small chuckle escaped my lips.

Looking over to C I could see her laughing also as we were both thinking of a time at another club when a lady had done something similar as she was sucking my cock. I desperately didn't want to break out into laughter as I was sure the lady who was currently gorging on my cock wouldn't understand and may take it the wrong way.

F

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

Bookmarked

London

Her growling continued as my cock slapped in and out of her mouth sending odd vibrations down my member. Showing marvelous dexterity and multi-tasking she slapped my arse a couple of times as her finger pushed into my arse hole a little deeper each time. My thrusting became quite intense as the speed built up and with it my orgasm. Not wishing to be presumptuous, I let her know that I was close. I felt her mmmm through my cock as she pulled me into her leaving me no doubt that she wanted a mouthful of my cum. With a final almighty thrust, my cum erupted from my cock filling her mouth with a bit dribbling down her chin and onto my balls as she held me in her mouth until I was spent.

London

She held my cock in her mouth until she was certain that she had drained me before gently sucking and kissing my cock as I withdrew. Scooping up the cum on her chin and then sucking it from her fingers, she then proceeded to lick any remnants from my cock and balls.

When she had finished, she stood up and gave me a little kiss before thanking me. I of course told her that no thanks were necessary on her part and that I should be thanking her. She just responded by saying that she loved sucking cock and was so glad that we were able to have a play after our chat earlier.

With another kiss, she walked over to her husband as I straightened myself up. I shook his hand, told them both it was lovely to meet them and made my way back to my lovely patient and understanding lady friends.

They laughed and commented that it looked like I'd had fun and then said we'd better be off.

That was our first visit to that particular club and I hope very much to return soon. As I said, all 100% true with nothing added. Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I had recalling it.

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Very hot indeed. Sometimes it just all goes great in a club.

London

"Very hot indeed. Sometimes it just all goes great in a club."

Some nights it does

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

South East

Such fond memories of times gone by