FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lost the wife but gained her mother.

Lost the wife but gained her mother.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a delightful escapade that followed my first wife and I splitting up in the 1980s. How and why we broke up is set out in 'Finding wifes tights and panties' and is worth a read perhaps before reading this one. In short my wife had been conducting an affair with our next door neighbour John at more or less the same time as I had been fucking him. John was a handsome black guy who lived next door and we had all become very firm freinds and bed partners. Anyway after the split my wife moved next door to live with John and whilst I waited to sell up and move on we lived next door to each other reasonably amicably.

This tale starts one sunny Saturday morning, late August, a month or so after we had all changed our living arrangements. I had just said farewell to my companion of the previous night and sent him on his way, showered and was sitting on the patio drinking an instant coffee dressed in just a towel when I heard my ex's voice "I hope your decent I have a visitor for you". Before I could reply the adjoining gate, which we had fitted in happier times, swung open and my wife came through it and behind her came her mother, Delores. Jane was dressed in a bikini bottom and a red teeshirt which barely contained her unhindered tits which were swaying from side to side. Delores was dressed as if she was going to a garden party at the palace. She had a flowery dress on, predominantly in blue, flesh coloured tights and peep hole wedges on her feet. Her hair was immaculate, if somewhat dyed blond but there was not a hair out of place. "Good morning James, you look grand" Delores said in her soft Irish lilt. "Morning Delores, this is an unexpected surprise" I replied leaping to my feet and kissing her on her right facial cheek "A coffee?" I asked her as she sat down at the table crossing her slim legs. The rustle of nylon unmissable as she did so. "No thank you I would rather have a tea" she commanded with a smile. Her make up was fully in place, her eye shadow matching her dress, her lips covered in a dark crimson lip stick, her finger nails covered in a vibrant red as were her big toes which peeped through the opening in her shoes and from underneath the covering of her tights. "Mum is a bit fed up with Johnny and me so I thought I would bring her around to see you. I had better get back as Johnny and I have to go out". Delores raised her eyebrows as her daughter returned to her own garden and closed the gate. "She is so right. Cancel that tea. Do you have a nice chilled glass of white wine?". "Of course" I stood again to go inside and could feel Delores looking at the slight bulge inside the towel before she looked up and then smiled at me. "It won't get itself" she said. I wandered off and took a bottle out the fridge, opened it, deposited it in cooler and headed off to find some shorts and my flip flops. Suitably attired I took the drink out and poured a couple of glasses. We clinked glasses. I took the opportunity to run my eye over Delores, now in her fifties, she was still a fine looking woman, a good figure, her breasts were not the size of those that had been blessed on her three daughters but looked a nice handful. "Those two can't leave each other alone. The noise last night was incredible. The headboard banging off the wall, Jane screaming, him groaning". She stopped herself realising that I probably didn't want to hear this. "How is Patrick?" I asked, enquiring after her husband. "The same, still alive" she replied with a chortle and a long pull on her wine. She was not a natural drinker, unlike her husband, and her cheeks had a ltlke pink blush upon them by the time she finished her second. We talked about the wider family before she said that she needed to get out the sun before she burnt. We both stood up and she entered the living room by the patio doors and then sat down upon the big sofa. She kicked off her shoes and pulled her legs up on to the sofa giving me an unexpected view of her thighs. I sat next to her and passed her a glass of wine. "This is good stuff. I think it's gone to my head" she said laughing. She looked at me, leant forward "You could have kept that towel on, I like the view". " Are you flirting with me?" I asked. She kissed me on the lips, a peck, but she didn't remove her head. I liked it and moved in to kiss her back, we snogged, my tongue in her mouth. Her hands moved to my shorts and she rubbed my cock through the material. "Shall we take this to the bedroom?" she said as my brain exploded. She stood up and took my hand and led me upstairs to my own bedroom. I had mixed thoughts, you can't fuck your mother-in-law, then the posited you must fuck this sexy willing woman!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start more please Jim

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *exysurferMan  over a year ago

Bromley

By *ack rabbit 1980Man  over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

Oh yes you can

Mmmm

By *unboy69888ABCMan  over a year ago

fleetwood

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Hot

By *obpeter123Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

By *ichaelG76Man  over a year ago

Hants

Excellent start!

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Nice start

Loving it keep going

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *iona38ddTV/TS  over a year ago

north east fife

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

def fuck her smooth pussy and ass

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

I followed her up the stairs and she entered my bedroom. The bed was still unmade from the night before and I was hoping that my visitor had left nothing incriminating in the room. The lube tube was on the bedside table and the used condoms at the bottom of a waste bin, so far so good. She let go of my hand "Be a darling and get me a hanger for my dress" Delores ordered as she started unbuttoning it "I don't want it creased for obvious reasons". I shot over to the wardrobe and fetched her one, the dress was off by the time I returned and she carefully hung it before passing it back to me for hanging in the wardrobe. She was standing at the end of the bed leaning on the brass bedstead. She had only a white bra on and her flesh coloured tights, no panties of any description which took me by surprise. The thought of Delores running around town knickerless was a real turn in. I dropped my shorts, kicked off my flip flops and stood before her, my cock pointing wildly at the ceiling. She smiled at me, moved to the side of the bed, mounted it and then reclined on one elbow. "Come" she said. I did as I was told and we kissed again, lots of tongue, and in my case lots of groping of both her bottom and her breasts through her bra. She sat up, reached behind her and undid the silky white contraption, her breasts fell forward, they were nicely round but it was her nipples that were incredible. They were stiff like two small cocks and sort of stood up at an angle. I could not resist and lowered my mouth on to her left one and sucked on it, nibbling it a little before turning my attention on to the right. She sighed her contentment. I kissed slowly down her body until my mouth was resting above her neatly trimmed bush, which was not blond, still encased in tights. I dropped down the bed, opened her legs and kissed her furry pelt through the nylon. I let my tongue lower to her tights gusset and started to lick her outer labia lips which was met with more sighs of appreciation. She raised her legs so that they were resting on her toes and the balls of her feet. I looked up and her eyes were closed as I worked her over. I bit hard on her tights and pulled at them until they ripped and her pussy was accessible through the small opening. I inserted a finger in to her damp hole which met with yet more appreciative sounds from Delores. I explored her hard clit which made her shudder "I am going to be in confession for quite some time next time" she volunteered. I went back to work and I was through her outer lips and my tongue was working her pussy on the inside now before alighting on her excited clit which I sucked upon. She was obviously enjoying this as both her hands were on the top of my head and pushing it down on her.

peterborough

stoke

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ack rabbit 1980Man  over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

By *ornyelginMan  over a year ago

elgin

By *terobs6869Man  over a year ago

Llandudno

Loved the first story. This is shaping up to be just as good

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Love this

burgess hill

burgess hill

Love it more please

Her body went rigid and she howled as I sucked on her clit and she came. She was shaking as I came up for air. "Jesus" she said "Jesus, Jesus...what have you just done to me!". A fine Irish Catholic I thought! She lay back and opened her legs offering herself for the fucking she so wanted but I thought she needed to wait. "Not yet Delores" I said crawling up her body until I was keeling over her face my cock in my right hand "suck on this". Her eyes widened as I pushed it toward her mouth "I have never ever done that, never" she said quietly opening her mouth as I forced my cock in to it, just my cock head at first. Her crimson painted lips closed down on me and she started to suck, slowly, her tongue working on the underside of my shaft. I pushed myself still further in to her and she gamely sucked away at me, small beads of sweat appeared on her top lip and her forehead, but she was taking it. She started to gag and I pulled myself out of her mouth. She took several very deep recovering breaths and I returned my cock to her mouth, this time she managed all seven inches of me and my balls were resting on my mother-in-laws chin. She was sucking away, her face flushed, eyes closed I could see my wife in her face and that turned me on even more. I withdrew from her mouth and turned her over on to her belly and then on to all fours. I placed her hands on the brass bedstead and positioned myself behind her. Her pussy was already swollen and very nicely wet so entering her was really easy. She moaned as I slid in to her, my cock was fully inside her nicely tight pussy. My balls catching on the nylon of her tights as I began to fuck her. I started with long steady strokes and she moaned as each one hit home. My hands were resting on her hips, gripping her tights, as I speeded up, fucking her hard and deep, her head rocking from side to side as I took her, Her knuckles were white as she gripped the bedstead but I was still pounding away inside her sopping pussy, my balls banging off her bottom as I did so. I was near breaking point now, just a few more squelchy strokes before I flooded her with my spunk. I collapsed on top of her, flattening her against the mattress.

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

elgin

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Excellent!

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Naughty MIL ha!

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

Mmmmmm the dirty mummy slut

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Excellent delicious writing

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

brecon

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

peterborough

So horny another well written piece

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Bet she wants more?

By *j62Man  over a year ago

Central Scotland

This is well written and very horny

By *RayMan  over a year ago

essex

essex

[Removed by poster at 18/10/19 18:23:45]

stoke

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

More please

bradford

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

By *ag165Man  over a year ago

Greenock

ayr / glasgow

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *itman6969Man  over a year ago

stirling

same where

Bookmark

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

horsham

I was lying upon her, my cock shrinking inside her pussy. Her hair was all over the place, sweaty ringlets dangling down on to the bed. I kissed the back of her neck and then licked down her spine until I hit the waist band of her tights, my cock plopped out of her soggy hole, as I let my tongue run down the crack of her arse "I have never been fucked like that or come like that. Patrick, when he does, just gets on board and pumps away until he unloads and that's it." Delores volunteered as I continued down her crack until I reached the hole in her tights. I passed my tongue over her bum hole very slowly and her cheeks clenched a little defensively so I let my tongue journey past it and on to her soggy pussy. My spunk was dripping out of her and I lapped at it, cleaning her up. She moaned as I went deeper in to her, her clit was very swollen and escaping through her distended lips. I nibbled on it then licked the top of it and she shivered. "Sweet Jesus, what are you doing to me?" she asked in a whisper "but please don't stop". I didn't for quite some before sliding further down her and the bed, raising her lower legs so that I could see the soles of her lovely feet. I rang my tongue down the sole of her right foot from its ball to the heel and then back again before taking her tight clad big toe in to my mouth and sucking on it. I moved along each of her toes before swapping feet and starting on her left foot. I sucked on her toes but let the fingers of my right hand find her pussy, where I wet my index finger before placing it by the opening to her arse. She was more relaxed this time so I slid the tip in, just a little initially and wriggled it. Her legs were still up in the air and I could see her toes clenching and unclenching as I pushed my finger in still deeper. "I have never had that before" she mumbled "it's lovely." I reached over to the bedside table for the lube and let some drops fall on her upturned bottom and massaged it in to her hole. I tipped some on to my right hand and rubbed it in to my erect cock, then taking myself in hand, I nudged her opening with my cock head. I pushed my bellend in to her and she breathed out loudly. I saw her fingers griping the sheets in balled up fists, the red painted nails shining in the sunlight. "Fuck" she moaned as I pushed further in to her, her arse stretching as she accommodated my cock in her virgin bottom. I was halfway in and with a steady thrust of my hips I pushed the rest of my cock deep in to her. I left it inside her for a minute, my hands resting on her hips as I pulled her back on to all fours. I moved my hands and tried to part her cheeks still further before I started to pull back so that only my bellend was still inside her. A steady thrust later and I was again deep inside her, my balls swinging against her bottom. I sped up my strokes and hit a good rhythm as I fucked her bottom, my grunts drowning out her moans. "Jesus, mother and Mary....Jesus, Mother and Mary. Oh my fucking God. Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Delores shouted as I fucked away at her. Her blond hair was totally out of control now and her head was swinging from side to side. I finally came and shot my load deep in to her body.

By *rilly pantsWoman  over a year ago

belfast

all over Ireland

Great story more please

By *azinga71Man  over a year ago

Angus

Loving this story

By *imerickboyMan  over a year ago

city

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

same where

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

I wonder if its Dolores from limerick that won the euro lottery..

elgin

peterborough

stoke

essex

Fantastic! Love this story

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

langley

By *obenjoyMan  over a year ago

leeds

Great feeling to be taking a mature women analy for thr first time .

Here!

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Loving this

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh BeJesus - great story!!

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

ayr / glasgow

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

brecon

By *obpeter123Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

I pulled my cock out of my mother-in-laws arse and she groaned as I did, an involuntary shudder taking over her body. It wasnt as tight as when we started, elasticity together with my girth had made it a more receptive place for a wanton cock. "I loved that. I didn't want to do it but once you were in it felt great" she said, through pants of breath. She was still recovering form our exertions, her body was damp with our sweat, her chest heaving. She turned on to her back and leant back against the pillows and the bedstead. Her face was flushed, her eyes still wide, her eye make up had run, her lip stick was smeared across her face and her hair was all over the place. She pulled me against her and started to rub my cock with her left hand. "You might have a little wait before I am ready to go again" I said as her head bobbed down and her mouth closed over my right nipple which she teased with little bites and sucks. "I can wait. I have never been fucked like that before" Delores said as she kissed down my torso, pushing me on to my back, until she arrived at my still leaking cock. She sucked on my head and then ran her tongue repeatedly up and down its length as she cleaned our juices off of it. Delores cupped each of my balls in her hands, massaging each tenderly as if milking a cow. She lowered her head and started to lick each in turn.

By *imerickboyMan  over a year ago

city

peterborough

Newcastle upon Tyne

Happy Days!!

ayr / glasgow

Hot

stoke

bradford

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *amup4fun80TV/TS  over a year ago

Southend on Sea (Benfleet)

Love this. Love to fuck the mother in law

Greenock

same where

Here!

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Need to find 1st story.

Look for 'Finding wife's tights and panties' .

Barnsley

elgin

brilliant

brecon

langley

Mids

I’m rock hard now

horsham

awesome

Delores's tongue was working its magic on my balls as she alternatively licked or sucked them. She took each ball in her mouth and gently chewed on them. I reached out for her legs and lifted them in to the air so that I could position her pussy over my head. The remnants of her tights were still encasing some parts of her legs but they were being destroyed fairly quickly. Her pussy gaped at me and I sank my appreciative tongue deep in to its soggy contents. She lowered her body down so as to grind herself on my face and I let her perform on me enjoying her taste, hearing her moan and move on me damp face as I lcked her out. Her feet were resting either side of my head and I massaged the soles of her feet with my hands. She raised herself on to her knees before turning full circle to face me. My cock was reaching for the bedroom ceiling again, her oral administrations had worked. It was obvious what she wanted to do and I took my cock in to my right hand, holding it in position as she lowered her pussy down on to my engorged member. She took all my cock in one smooth descent and then just sat there, looking at me. "Jesus" she said as she enjoyed the feel of me inside her again. Sweat was running down her flushed face but it was the look in her eye which really caught me. They were wide open, a determined look had settled upon her face, her nostrils flaring. I had seen that same look on her daughter's face when we had fucked and now it was repeated on her's. Her legs moved, her feet straddling me, and she raised herself up my cock before sinking back down upon it. "I am having you slowly" she said breathlessly. She was true to her word and spent the next 15 minutes slowly fucking me before she sank down on me and began to grind on my cock. Her hands rested on my chest as she fucked the living daylights out of my happy cock, her orgasms coming regularly. I eventually caught up with her and came, shooting a monster load in to my mother-in-law.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Nice work

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Barnsley

Wow this is really good definitely more please quickly

same where

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

stoke

langley

loving it

elgin

Mids

burgess hill

cheshire/Preston

Well done

all over Ireland

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

Brill

Here!

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Damn i am hardnow

My mother-in-law was still sat upon my throbbing cock as she recovered her breath. "Jesus, that was so good" Delores said "never ever had it like that." Her pussy was leaking, my cum leaking out of her and pooling on my belly. A many ringed left hand scooped some up and Delores licked the cum of her own wedding ring. I let my hands take a breast in each, they felt good and her nipples seemed to be growing, pointing at me and begging for a sucking. I obliged and was happily indulging myself when I heard my wife's voice at the bottom of the stairs "Hello Jim, where's Mum?". Delores leapt off my cock, grabbed her clothes and shot in to the ensuite. "She popped down the shop a while ago" I replied, checking the room for evidence, as I heard my wife's feet on the stairs. She entered the room.

ayr / glasgow

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

Great story keep it coming.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Don’t leave so long between post, this is a great story

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

"I was just about to shower" I said quickly to explain why I was stood before her in my naked glory "you do remember you live next door now" I reminded her. I was hoping my prick had stopped dripping cum on the carpet. "I have seen that big boy before" she retorted as she sat on the edge of the bed "still looks a nice handful". She was dressed in a just a long teeshirt, her tits swinging freely, barefoot and I could feel my cock stiffening as she gazed at me. "What did Mum go to the shops for?" she asked. "Ear plugs apparently!" I replied "you pair have been keeping her awake". She laughed at that, stood up, kissed me on the cheek, felt my cock as she left the room and returned home. Delores reappeared, laughing "That was close. Nearly caught by my own daughter...Jesus". She crossed the room and kissed me on the cheek just where Jane had and her right hand enclosed the end of my cock as she dragged me back to the bed. "One for the road" she said as she lay back on the bed stripping off the remains of her tights. Her legs were spread, her pink pussy open and very wet, I knelt on the bed between her legs. Her right leg rose up and she placed her foot over my lips, I licked the sole as I gave my cock a few strokes to complete its return to full hardness. Her hands reached out for my cock and she pulled it in to ripe and willing pussy. It slid in to her dampness and I started to pump away at her. Her pussy squelched as I fucked her with long steady strokes, her legs rose upwards until she linked them behind my back as if to pull me still deeper in to her pussy. I fucked her with great enthusiasm and she responded with small moans as each stroke hit home inside her. Her hands were behind my neck and drifted down on to my shoulders, her nails digging in to my skin. I came finally and she tripped me harder as I did.

langley

burgess hill

Who was the best mother or daughter.....lol

Still more of this story ?

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

Greenock

stoke

ayr / glasgow

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

We lay together, bodies entwined, sweaty and breathless. "I best get myself back" Delores said but without much conviction "I have had the best time ever. I always wondered what you would be like from the first time Jane brought you home". I had to admit that I had always fancied her and had always wanted to get behind that prim and proper fascade that she showed to the world. "You've certainly done that. I'll be on my knees saying Hail Mary's and begging forgiveness for hours this week." She kissed me on the lips, her tongue exploring my mouth, as she lay atop me, my hands cupped her buttocks and I let them slide down her soft skin until they had reached her anal opening. I used the index finger of my left hand to penetrate it.

all over Ireland

She reacted to my finger in her arse "Not again, at least not today, in my arse. It was wonderful but it has stretched me and made me a little tender". I removed my marauding digit and instead turned her on to her back and went down on her pussy. It gaped open, it's lips distended, pink in colour and leaking my cum. I opened her thighs wide before letting my tongue descend on to her every ready fanny. My tongue went deep but I used my fingers to open her yet wider. I found her magic button which seemed to have grown over the afternoon and sucked on it. "Sweet Jesus...what the fuck are you doing to me" she moaned, her legs trembling. I licked away, slowly, as she was close to coming again and I wanted to stretch out her pleasure or more importantly mine. Her hands were in my hair, she gripped it, pulled it and came with a shriek and then several pants. "I can't take anymore" she said "it's all too much." It's too late for that I thought as my cock had recovered and was ready for her again. I placed her on all fours and fucked her hard and deep from behind. She whimpered at each stroke but made no attempt to stop me. I came after a few minutes, splashing another load in to her over excited body. "God, God almighty" she groaned "are you after killing me?" she asked in that soft Irish accent and started to laugh. My cock fell out of her, a spent force, and we settled on the bed next to each other her body half wrapped around me, her right leg resting on mine. Her face was a picture, flushed, sweaty, eyes wide, any semblance of the make up she had on earlier had disappeared but there was a new look in her eyes that I am glad to have seen, one that I only had seen in her daughter's, my wife, Jane.

We kissed and cuddled for a while before taking a long coolish shower. I soaped her over with a sponge and she reciprocated, taking ages to wash my cock. It was spent and just hung there, hopefully gathering back its energies. We dried off and slowly Delores returned to normal. "You have a hair dryer?" she said as she sat in front of the dresser mirror demurely wrapped in a towel. I provided one and she dried and shaped her hair back in to its formal wave. I told her Jane had left a travel bag of make up bits and pieces in the drawer opposite. She applied the make up and Delores was now fully restored. "I don't suppose she left any tights?" she asked. "Wardrobe shelf if she has.". She walked across the room, having dropped the towel, naked. Her bum wobbled, her breasts still nicely round did also, but her figure was really good for both her age and having given birth to three baby girls. I was sat upon the edge of the bed, naked, watching as she delved in to the shelf. She pulled out an assortment of tights and stockings but none matched the colour of the pair she arrived in and now residing in the waste bin. She decided to to do with out, she started to dress, suggesting I get on and do the same. We were rudely interrupted by my wife hollering from below "Is Mum back?" Delores nodded her agreement that she was indeed back. I pulled a tee shirt, shorts and flip flops on and headed downstairs. My wife, or should I say my soon to be ex-wife, was sat on the patio as I fetched out a fresh bottle of chilled white wine and glasses and placed them upon the table. "She is back but in the loo now" I smiled at her, she was dressed in a bikini, bare foot as usual, and sat noting the similarities between her and her mother. It was a quite a loss to lose her but the wheels were in motion and she was now pregnant by her black lover. I poured the drinks and Delores arrived on the patio, looking unblemished from her afternoon of fucking, wearing her retrieved peephole wedges. "Hello Jane". "Hello Mummy. I hope you have had a nice afternoon and Jim has looked after" Jane said sipping on her wine. Delores caught my eye, and smile played around her mouth and Irish eyes "That he has" she replied "and don't drink too much of that in your condition". The matriach was back!

cheshire/Preston

Love this

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

burgess hill

By *j62Man  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Superb detailed description of events, love it

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

One of the best

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

glad there was more to this story.

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

peterborough

By *rgck9Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Any more love the discription of Delores and how sexy she is

I wonder if the daughter had listened before she shouted out and heard you with her mother.

bradford