FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > postman part 4

postman part 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtywifeandhim OP   Couple  over a year ago

luton

now that mandy had finally had a new cock inside her and she seen how horny i was ,she said find a party,well i found one not to far and we arranged to go on arrival at pub we were met by the hostess ,few on site will now her quite hot her name bobbie, she invited us to mingle which we did and mandy took a liking to a guy called lee ,he took a liking to mandys cleavage too, well we had a few drinks and mingled think lee and mandy were groping each other in pub,lee later said to me we have been invited to after party are we interested he said he wanted to get to know mandy a little better so i said yes.we went back to flat with about 10 couples but me and mandy were chatting to lee he was still feeling her up ,she was enjoying it,he said will have to see if a room comes free,mandy said i better get changed so we went in a room with too blokes and another women and i helped mandy into her basque stockings and heels they enjoyed watching lee came and found us he said rooms free and led me ans mandy into it,he said your sure your ok i said shut up and get on with it but i want to take pics,theyy started kissing so i got camera out mandy knelt down a nd pulled his thick cock out and started so suck as i took pics ,oh she is good he said are you sure she hasnt swung b4 i said she has fucked another guy but i didnt get to watch, he lay her on the floor and started to lick her now soalikng pussy it was heaven to watch snapping and wanking away every now and again someone popping head in and looking.he gave her to fingers really hard she loved it,i was meant to join in but loved seeing it,he said i cant wait any longer and was about to shove his thick cock in,i said wait i want some close ups so he duelly obliged and got in a position wher e i took some super shots of his cock slipping in,,,,awesome she was groaning he then continued fucking her really hard in every position ,till she gushed on the carpet,he took his cock out and said wow whe is good,he then got mandy too deepthroat him so i slipped my cock in her he had got her so wet he said he wanted to cum she said carry on i was fucking when he shot his load into her throat i pumped away and finally cum when i seen her swallow every last drop but mandy has always liked the taste of cum,he said wow she is fucking good i hope i can fuck her again sometime ,we both said yes and we are meeting him next month with a little extra fun that mandy has started enjoying at the partys we have been to,mandy has now been fucked by five different guys and three women one guy has fucked her 11 times ,and i still love seeing her take cock just wish it was more often,still trying to talk her into doing 3 guys at once to cocks in pussy one in mouth ,hopefully soon ,hope you enjoyed reading as much as i enjoyed watching

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Omg great story I loved it so horny yeah them parties are great fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Certainly loved reading about what she likes.

» Add a new message to this topic