FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I just love swinging

I just love swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've been swinging for just over a year and boy have I had some fun. I guess we have settled into a bit of a routine having discovered what turns each of us on. Adam loves to watch me being fucked by other guys and I just love to be fucked. Quite simple really.

We do sometimes meet up with couples but usually it's single guys or married guys looking for some extra-marital fun. Adam usually arranges for a guy to visit us for a drink and chat and if things go well the guy gets to take me into the bedroom for some hot sexy fun.

On the last few occasions a friend of ours has recommended some guys to contact which she knows are genuine and won't mess us around. In other words they are not time wasters. As the guys come recommended by my friend Adam lets me visit the guys by myself and when I return home I tell him all that happened. It's a wonderful arrangement.

I've previously done a greedy girl night with 6 guys and boy was that fun. Adam has arranged another greedy girl night for me in early April and at the moment he has 6 guys on board. I know he is looking for a few more guys to maybe make it up to 10. Now that does sound exciting. You've probably guessed that I love sex and I love cock, lots of them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

good girl

Yes we been doing it just over two years and we must say we been having lots of fun and along the way we have met some great guys for jenny to play with x.

Have lots of fun, we just love it..

By *aureanCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

This has to be the ultimate turn on for me (Alan). Watching a guy kissing her passionately , fingering her smooth pussy on our couch, and then making her come is just so exciting. And then of course when he gets to fuck her and makes her come all over again. We just love it .

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

and i can imagine the guys leaving great comments you are stunnigly beautiful your pictures look classy and you have a fantastic figure quite made my mouth water ! enjoy your fun hun xx you are one in a million xx

» Add a new message to this topic