FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > postman part 2

postman part 2

By *aughtywifeandhim OP   Couple  over a year ago

luton

After my horny fun with the lady in hemel i started to think would my wife do that for me,Well time went by and it kept playing on my mind,so i thought best to get her around to my way of thinking as we had been married a few years and our sex life needed a perk up,I Began by asking her to wear different clothes ,see by our profile got her to go out in low tops, she didnt mind she was getting plenty compliments and she new i got aroused, that is fine we still do it now she even wears the odd low top to work.time went by and when we be having a we tipple i asked her would she ever think of anyone joining us ,but the answer was no to start,,,,But another idea i had of having sex in public places where we may be seen seem to turn her on,we started having fun in car ,in the sea in swimming pools once went in our back garden totaly naked with flats overlooking it,and a few times in bed lights on and curtains open,then i told her about my post round and the women that use to come to the door in all states of dress,i told her that i found a few sites on laptop,I Then persuaded her to start talking to people and brought a cam and she started flashing and chatting to guys,before we new it we were having full sex on cam for them,one guy use to wank and she use to watch him cum loads,,, i said do you ever think you would have the courage to meet she said maybe.Here,s my chance i talked her into just meeting him for a drink,she put on low cut top nice skirt she looked hot we talked on the way to pub about possible meets days or nights she said if we were to go all the way it would be nights only,anyway we arrived at pub he seemed nice sunny day so we got drink and went to sit at bottom of garden where we could chat privately,we talked and drank he admired mandy they got on well,i headed away to get another round when i got back they were chatting away and he said to mandy he is free daytimes to she said good,we had one more drink and said we shall make arrangments to meet when we get back to cars,on the way out he went to loo,i said mandy do you like him she said yes he is well horny while you were at bar he asked if i like watching him cum loads when i said yes he slpped his hand in my top and started playing with my nipples and made me wet,i got hard and said crafty sod would you fuck him yes she said,we got back to car me in driver seat mandy in passenger seat him by open door,i said are you interested in meeting up for more fun he said fucking love to your wife is well horny ,i said yes i heard you had a little feel in pub he said,he could not help it,i said its a shame i missed it ,doing that mandy grabbed his hand ahd helped him get her tits fully out and play with them he said fucking lovely and i got wood he was loving it next thining mandy had unzipped him and a big hard cock come out she started sucking him there and then he loed it and i started wanking,she was sucking him deep but fuck we heard voices and had to stop as a family was near by we made arrangements to chat later i took mandy home and fucked her soaking wet pussy 3 times will tell more when i get time to type part 3

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic