FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stag/Hen weekend

Stag/Hen weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Another unfulfilled fantasy... spot the pattern?

6 o'clock and we are all heading out. After a couple of warm up drinks in Colin's hotel room the 13 of us file out into the cool evening air, about to drink the town dry to celebrate Brian's impending doom, I mean blissfully happy future with his soon to be bride.

I'm feeling good. Tight, well fitted trousers, Shiny pointed shoes, classy skinny shirt and a glint in my eye. I feel like a proper champion tonight.

Drinks are soon flowing as we move from one bar to the next. Bye about 8, everyone is loud and brash and having the best of times. On entering the latest bar, I decide to change drink and opt for a Jack Daniels. Only problem is, i finish sooner than everyone else when I am on the whisky, so I go to the bar myself to get a drink.

The bar is crowded in the usual way. Three deep in some places trying to get served. I wait patiently and ease in closer and closer to the bar. Suddenly I am aware of a woman sliding into the space between me and the guy in front.

'Bloody cheeky bint' is my first thought. My eyes look over her and my mind quickly moves from annoyance to lust. She looks amazing. Maybe ten years older than me, she is dressed in a schoolgirl uniform. Light grey pleated skirt, knee high white socks and kinky 'fuck me' shoes. The skirt tightly wraps around her curvaceous hips. Her white shirt, unbuttoned low down the chest, exposes an ample cleavage that I have a perfect view of as I stand behind and slightly to the right of her. Her cute little pigtails finish of the horny, sexy look.

There is very little room between us and my hand brushes against her pert little ass. Standing at the bar waiting to be served my knuckles softly brush over her soft behind.

The drink has given me a coudlnt care less confidence, so i turn my hand round and cup her ass cheek. I am sure i feel her pushing back onto my hand. I can feel my cock start to swell a little as I caress her.

'Just a water' I hear her say as she finally gets served. This snaps me back to the present and I look up at the barman. Looking beyond him I notice the mirror at the back. She is looking right at me. The kinkiest grin on her face.

As she watches me she slides over directly in front of me. she leans her elbows on the bar and lets her gorgeous ass push out against my swelling groin. I dont move back. I let her gorgeous ass sway back and forth against my crotch, teasing me. My hand slides over her hip and pulls her harder against me.

Turning around to face me she utters her first words to me.

'Hello horny. What's your game?'

What is it indeed.

T.B.C.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please xxxx

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Mmm defoe want more

It's my stag and soph's hen this weekend, pretty nervous about what's going to happen to be honest!

It will be a blast for everybody. Just avoid those blue dwarves.

'I'm going dancing. I expect to bump into you on the dance floor!', she whispers in my ear.

As she leans in to whisper I can smell her sweet perfume. And in a moment she is gone. Vanished into the dark, busy bar.

I get my drink and wander back to my group.

'we're going upstairs. Nightclub is open up above.', shouts Dave as I approach. So that is the dancing she was talking about.

'let's go!', I demand. After a few grumbles from one or two of us who have made a comfy little corner for themselves, we move upstairs.

The nightclub area is still quiet, having only opened a few minutes ago, but there is a steady stream of revellers entering behind us. I spot your group straight away. A posse of naughty st trinians style women laughing and joking, loud and flirty.

We find our own corner of tables and take in the atmosphere.

'check out the horny schoolgirls!', shouts Brian, far louder than necessary. 'i am gonna bed one of those horny women. Look at them. They all look well up for it.'

'on you go then Bri, do the business.' I reply, hoping that he will fuck off and leave me alone. I watch him stride up purposefully. A few words exchange with three of the women. A chorus of laughs rise from the three of them, with Brian joining in with his stupid guffaw. Looks like he might succeed..... No, they turn there back on him and he wanders off with a stupid false grin on his face. Burn!

My eyes wander over the half filled dance floor. There she is. I watch her as she dances. Drinking in her gorgeous body. Watching her swing, sway and grind seductively. She looks so hot. Bri might be a dick but he is right about how horny these women look. I watch her long lean legs moving beneath her, transfixed by her sexual dancing. Time to join her.

I move straight to the dancefloor. Walking up beside her. Unlike everyone else around us, I am not dancing. She spins round and spots me beside her. Instantly her arms wrap around my neck.

'come on then studly, let's get our bodies grinding.' With that she rubs her body against mine, her crotch grinding against mine. My hands reach down to her hips and hold her tight against me. We move from side to side, bodies pressed together. Looking straight into her deep open eyes. Fuck, I am getting a hard on here. I can feel my cock slowly growing, shifting I'm my underwear, becoming erect. I can feel it pressing against her. She can feel it too.

Her arms pull me towards her. Our lips meet. Gently we kiss as we sway on the dancefloor. Then after a few moments of lips meeting and caressing, the tip of her tongue slips out and glides along the thin line between my lips. In response, my mouth opens and our tongues meet. I can taste her. Her sweet taste. We kiss more passionately. Lips locked. Tongues flicking against each other.

She pulls away.

'so aren't you taking me to your hotel', she says. Eyes firmly fixed on mine.

'let's go!'

Taking her hand, I less her from the club, outside to the cool, charged night air. Drizzle meeting us at the door. Walking as fast as we can, through excited anticipation and to get out of the rain, we quickly reach my hotel. Not another word spoken between us as we get to the room. I can feel the excitement building as I fish out the key from my back pocket. My heart is thumping in my chest as I open the door.

Once inside, she throws the door shut and throws me back against it. Her hand reaches down and grabs my still semi erect cock and squeezes it gently through my tight trousers.

'i want your cock studly. '

She leans forward and we kiss passionately as her fingers slide my zip down. Lips locked as her hand slides inside my trousers and rubs my hardening cock through my boxer shorts. I start to undo my shirt as she fumbles open my belt and trousers button. She drops to her knees and pulls my trousers down to my ankles. Looking up at me, she runs her hands over the throbbing bulge in my boxers. Then slowly, deliberately, she presses her lips against my shaft. Her lips open wider and her head tilts till her mouth grips around the thickness of my cock. I can feel myself shiver as my cock twitched.

Then her fingertips slide inside the top of my boxers and she slowly peels them down. Gradually more and more of my cock revealed over the top till it finally springs forward as those boxers slide below the base. She rolls them down my legs and looks at my throbbing, pulsing cock. Her fingertips delicately glide over my shaft. Up and down and around. Feeling the heat of my cock on her fingertips. Her index finger rolls up to the tip and slides over the exposed head of my cock.

The precum around my tip covers her fingertip. She looks up at me and slips her finger seductively into her mouth, sucking the precum from her finger. Tasting me.

Then her hand slides back over my cock again. Her fingers slide down towards my sack, cupping my two little balls in her hand. She starts to gently massage them as her other hand grips my cock and starts to slowly peel back my foreskin to reveal the thick, glistening head of my cock.

'This looks tasty'

T.b.c.

canvey

Mmm love reading that I also love dancing like that really gets the guys going

"Mmm love reading that I also love dancing like that really gets the guys going "

You naughty little cock tease. X

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Nice. Settles down for Chapter 3....

Looking down at her, I watch her tongue glide out of her mouth as she looks back up at me. Her head moves closer and closer to my pulsing cock until she finally flicks her tongue against the tip. The feel of her tongue on my cock sends a shudder through my body. My cock hardens even more, making it twitch in her hand. I can feel my balls tingling in pleasure. My stomach tightens as I feel my whole body start to pulse. I can feel the orgasm building inside me already.

I watch her tongue swirl around and around the tip of my cock, still looking up at me as she holds my cock in her hand, gripping it like it is trying to escape her grasp. I take a deep breath and try to compose myself, try to let the feeling flow over me without resistance.

My hand slides down and strokes her neck as I stand before her, back against the door. My eyes close and I feel her lips brush against my cock. She slides her hungry lips around my tip. Slowly she runs her lips down beyond my pulsing head, taking my cock into her mouth.

Her hand starts to glide up and down the lower portion of my shaft as she sucks on the top. Quicker and quicker, wanking and sucking me, as I feel my body starting to tremble. My mouth opens as I start to breath deeply.

I feel her rhythm as she slides her hand up and down. Her head now glides up and down in the top of my cock with the same steady beat. I can feel the cum starting to build up inside me. Her hand then slides all the way down to the base of my cock and she plunges my cock deep into her mouth, taking inch after inch inside her. Feeling my cock pulsing and throbbing in her mouth, so hot with excitement.

Then she pulls her warm, wet delicious mouth off my cock and starts to jerk me off fast and hard.

'oh you like that don't you. You like my mouth around your cock, sucking you off. You like my hand around your cock, jerking you off!'

All I can muster in reply is 'mmmmhh' as I try to restrain from shooting my hot cum as she looks up at me.

She must have seen the strain on my face, for she quickly runs her lips around my cock again and sucks eagerly while her hand strokes faster and faster. I can feel the orgasm pulsing deep in my stomach and my balls. Pulsing stronger and stronger. I know I can't hold it back any more. My tightened muscles release there resistance as I feel that surge of ecstacy power through my body. With a low, animal moan the orgasm overwhelms me. I jolt as my cum explodes into her eager, waiting mouth. Her hand holds my cock completely still as it tries to jerk with each wave of cum that bursts from it. Seconds pass and more and more white, warm cum spills into her mouth.

As the orgasm slowly subsides I look down at her and run my fingertips over her neck. She pulls back and looks up at me.

'i love the taste of cum in my mouth, the way it feels as it slips down my throat, the way your cock jerks and jumps as you spurt your cum into my mouth.'

Still barely able to speak, the only thing I manage to say in my delirium is a pathetic 'thank you'.

'why don't you get me a nice drink to wash down your cum, while I make myself comfy on your bed!'

T.b.c.

canvey

Omg your stories never seem to dissapoint in making me very horny reading them

Awesome babes can't wait for the next instalment

I open up the wine in the minibar and half fill a couple of glasses. I carry them through to the bedroom where you are sitting on the bed. Back resting against the headboard, hands folded on your lap, legs crossed at the ankle. I hand you one of the glasses while I place the other on the bedside table. Standing naked in front of you, cock still slightly engorged from the recent blowjob, I cast my gaze over your gorgeous body.

You slowly sip at your wine as you return my gaze. No words spoken between us. There is an atmosphere of electric expectation in the room. My eyes wander over your pretty face, down towards your cleavage, those gorgeous breasts. Then my eyes drift further down to your horny little skirt and the bare flesh of your lower thighs.

You let your legs fall open slightly on the bed. Still sipping your wine, your free hand glides over your chest, breasts bulging beneath your tight shirt. Your fingers glide gently over your exposed cleavage as you look up at me.

Slowly, deliberately, you undo one button after another on your top. You let it fall open. Your hand then caresses your pulsing chest, delicately gliding over your sexy bra. Your nipples hardening, protruding through the thin fabric.

You glance down towards my cock and you can see you are having an effect on me, as my cock becomes stiffer and stiffer. You watch it slowly engorging, rising as you caress your breasts.

Still standing over the bed, I take my cock in my hand. My fingers tighten around it and I slowly peel the foreskin back to expose my shining purple cock head. The slightest hint of precum escaping the eye of my cock.

Your hand meanwhile drifts down your stomach onto your sexy little skirt. You teasingly draw it higher and higher up your thigh. Exposing more and more if those delicious legs. Your skirt risen just high enough to reveal the tiniest glimpse if your red panties.

The sight in front of me is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. My hand starts to stroke my cock faster and faster.

'bring that cock of yours over here!', you tell me.

Without hesitation I kneel on the bed beside you. You put down your empty wine glass and take my cock in your hand once more. You can feel the blood pumping through it, just like earlier.

'you like what you see? It is clearly getting you nice and horny. You want to see my hot little pussy? Want to watch me rubbing my swollen clit ? '

'oh fuck yes' I respond, unable to contain my excitement.

Slowly, you begin to stroke my cock. Back and forth, up and down, controlling the tempo. After a minute it so, your other hand glides over your thighs, easing between your legs. I watch your hand slide up against your pussy. A gentle moan escaping you as your body writhes on the bed.

You slide down till you are lying flat on the bed. My cock still in your hand as I watch you. You draw a finger along the thin crack of your pussy lips, feeling your delicate touch through those panties.

Your breathing nice and relaxed, deep and in control. You can feel your heart pounding, pulsing your blood powerfully right through your whole body. You let your legs open a little more. Up and down that thin crack, your fingertip glides smoothly. You can feel your groin becoming hotter. Your pussy gently tingling as you stroke it.

Those red panties start to slip deeper and deeper between your swelling pussy lips. Your eyes close now as you focus on the growing pulsing fire that is starting to spread in your stomach and between your legs.

I can't take any more. I move down the bed, your hand losing its grip on my throbbing cock. My fingertips dance along your leg, running up the inside if your thighs. I lower my head and gently blow over your naked thighs, sending a shudder through you, from your neck down to your toes.

Once the shuddering subsides, I gently let my tongue glance over your sexy panties. The thin fabric rubs between my tongue and your sweet pussy. You let out a low moan. Your fingertip is still gliding back and forth along your thin crack, as my tongue flicks against your trembling pussy through those panties.

'mmmmmmm, lick my pussy' you whisper.

As if I wasn't already planning to lick your sweet pussy till your body thundered with an exsquisite, overpowering orgasm.

T.b.c.

By *eviantDelightsMan  over a year ago

Cambridge & London

A really well written, very erotic story. Love it! Please keep it coming.

Hey babe keep it going such a hot story x

That's good

» Add a new message to this topic