FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Broken in by an old man

Broken in by an old man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true story

When I was 19 I used to work in a bar, it was a place for older regular customers and I mainly worked afternoons and early evenings. Thursday afternoons where quite busy because of cash bingo I generally got roped into checking the winning tickets. Like I’ve said the bar mainly catered for older regular customers, one in particular was called Brian in his 40’s, around 6ft tall, shaved head, well built (small belly with huge arms) tattoos, bright green eyes and perfect teeth. He’d told me in the past he used to work the door in the town centre and I believed him. He was always cracking jokes when he came to the bar and could talk for England, he used to tell me about past conquests he’d had and always ask about my girlfriend. Anyway I was bent over cleaning the bottom shelves when all I heard was ‘hey love, nice view but can you get me a pint bingos gonna start in a sec’ I looked around wondering who this voice was talking to and it was Brian looking over the bar at my arse. He smiled and said ‘sorry mate thought you was one of the girls’ and gave me a wink. I laughed and started poring his drink, I told him ‘my girlfriend always says to me I’ve got a nice big bum and it’s one of the first things she noticed about me’ Brian gave me a big smile and said ‘I agree with her and now I’ve noticed it I’ll be paying it more attention, when I’ve not got a women to look at’ and started laughing.

Later in the afternoon the bingo was in full swing, I was checking tickets and poring drinks. While running around behind the bar I was startled by a loud call ‘get in there’ I stopped what I was doing and looked where it came from. Brian was sat in a booth on his own ticket in the air, black short sleeved shirt tight across his large chest and blue jeans stretching around his big thighs. I went over to him to check his ticket, he handed me the ticket with a big grin on his face. I checked the numbers and handed it back to him saying ‘Im guessing the drinks are on you this evening’ he replied ‘stay after your shift and I’ll get you hammered’ with a wink. I couldn’t stop myself blushing, I smiled and walked away.

It was getting towards the end of my shift, I was just grabbing my coat from the end of the bar when Brian appeared from nowhere saying ‘so what you drinking then?’ I turned around saying ‘thanks for the offer but I’m gonna get straight off not seen my girlfriend since monday’ he said ‘your girlfriend can wait let me buy you a drink’ I agreed and went to join him in the booth after he had purchased our drinks

After three pints, during which time the conversation flowed from ex girlfriends to story’s from his time working the door, I said I’d better get going. It was after 9pm and thought I’d better get back home. He enquired where I lived and after I told him he said he was walking that way and would join me. He got out of the booth and waited at the side for me to get out, as I shuffled out and stood up he slapped me on the arse saying with a wink ‘let me see you walk in front’ I instantly went bright red and said laughing ‘I’ve got a feeling that doesn’t work on the lasses’. He replied ‘more than you think kid and it’s thin pickings in here tonight, that arse of yours is the best I’ve got’ at this point I did wonder if this was more than lad banter, I’d been with my girlfriend for 2 years and never even thought of being with another man. As we where walking out of the pub I tried to hide the prominent bulge developing in my work trousers, he was obviously having an effect on me

Half way home I was about to take a particular street that I always walk down when Brian said ‘where are you going, ain’t we cutting though the park?’ I generally don’t bother after dark with all the muggings that have happened on the park in recent times. The park is a big grass field surrounded by thick line of trees at least 5 deep, I said to Brian ‘if you wanna go that way I don’t mind’ thinking if there’s two of us we should be okay. Brian pipped up that he needed a slash and we needed to hurry up before he pissed himself. When we got to the tree line of the park I said ‘I’m going over here for a pee I’ll see you in a sec’ I walked into the middle of the trees and found a place, unzipped my trousers, pulled out my cock and started to pee. Suddenly Brian was beside me unzipping saying ‘this is gonna feel good kid, best feeling in the world init?’ As the sound of his piss on the tree hit my ears ‘it is mate, I’ve got 3 pints to get rid of’ I couldn’t help having a sneaky look around at him, he was leaning with his left arm on the tree turned towards me. His bicep was bulging against the short sleeve of his black shirt, and as I glanced down his jeans where fully undone and his flaccid cock was hanging out. It was a good four inches but what amazed me the most was how fat it was even though he wasn’t hard. I looked back up towards his face and saw him watching me, I quickly turned back and concentrated on my own cock. I could feel my blood pumping a semi was quickly developing. I tried to put it out of my mind and concentrated on peeing

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

Good start

By *ororbMan  over a year ago

dumbarton

Well????

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *astsussexMan  over a year ago

7dials brighton

And?......

By *mc83Man  over a year ago

bridgend

Love this

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Great so far

By *arty monsterMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Great start

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *teven12ABCMan  over a year ago

Wigan lancs

mmm please continue x

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *akeyjohnMan  over a year ago

ossett

Hmmmm more plz

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ecretpantyTV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

I wonder is he also going to get a semi looking at your cock peeing

The sound of Brian’s piss stopped and out of the corner of my eye I could see him shaking off. I’d finished and put myself away when I turned to look at him he was stroking himself, the four inches had turned into seven and it was as thick as a can of . I couldn’t take my eyes off it sticking out of his blue jeans ’gimme your hand’ he demanded. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, I was right next to him now. I could smell his aftershave he whispered in my ear ‘grab hold of it kid’ as he wrapped my hand around his solid cock. It felt so warm and solid, my fingers didn’t meet with my hand wrapped around it, this was the first time holding a cock that wasn’t mine. My cock was straining against the fabric of my trousers and it was becoming painful. He whispered ‘stroke it then’ as he nibbled and kissed my neck, I was in a trance and just complied with this old mans demands. While he was nibbling my neck his hand went down to my bum cheek, his big rough hands grabbed it and squeezed hard ‘this is mine kid’ he let go and grabbed the other side ‘the best arse I’ve felt in a long time, keep stroking my fat cock boy’ I just did as I was told, my head was down looking at his fat cock, watching his foreskin roll back and forward over his huge purple head I was fascinated. He stopped grabbing my arse cheeks, pushed his hand down the back of my trousers and his finger hit my hole in one fluid motion, I let out a loud groan ‘UNHhhmmm’ his large fat finger hurt against my tight hole ‘that hurt boy?’ He asked, I nodded and moaned, he smiled a big toothy smile and pushed me against the tree we pissed against.

Very hot

I like the sound of this so far

By *mmaNandyCouple  over a year ago

West mids / woking

Barnsley

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

Liking this

More please

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

ossett

By *ellhungoneMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Mmmm good so far

By *uke45Man  over a year ago

Derry

Mmmm good story my cocks hard reading it x

By *aria_tiaTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

Fabulous! Mire!

Bolton

*more

‘Let’s see what your packing boy’ he said as he tugged at my trousers, he got them undone, they where down to my ankles and my hard cock flopped into view ‘I wasn’t expecting that boy! Fuck that’s big’

My cock is just over eight inches and fat (not as fat as Brian’s) my girlfriend had trouble accommodating me when we first got together. Brian grabbed the back of my head and kissed me full on the lips invading my mouth with his tongue, all I could taste was cigarettes and beer and it tasted amazing. He withdrew from my mouth and demanded I turn around so he could see my arse ‘that looks amazing kid, big and round like a woman’s’ while I hugged the tree he stroked it, I couldn’t stop thinking “fuck! You’ve just kissed a bloke” even though I fully enjoyed it. I felt the cheeks of my arse being parted wide ‘a tight hairless hole just what I expected’ “You’ve kissed a bloke and you have a girlfriend, you shouldn’t be doing this!” ‘But it’s not gonna be tight after I’ve finished with you boy’ “you need to get out of here before he” my thoughts stopped dead, all I could feel was intense pleasure ‘UNHHHHhmmmm’ Brian had pushed his tongue against my hole and was penetrating me with it. Nothing I’d ever done with my girlfriend felt so good, I wanted more ‘mmmmmmm don’t stop’ I mumbled as my hand reached around and grabbed the back of this old mans head wanting more of his amazing tongue in my hole. He stopped penetrating my hole and started licking, the feeling was amazing waves and waves of pleasure rushed through my body and ended in my cock I’ve never produced so much pre cum before. I never wanted him to stop I would have happily stayed there all night with his magic tongue servicing my hole ‘please don’t stop Brian, your tongue is amazing’ turning my head to look down at him, we made eye contact and he stopped licking ‘you call me daddy when your enjoying it this much’ then he pushed his tongue back into my hole ‘UNHHHhmmm daddy please’ it felt like he was all the way up me and I was loving every second

By *ommy560Man  over a year ago

Hereford

Hott

Barnsley

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Hot, hot, hot

cambridge

More please

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Oh my, more please

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Strange

ossett

‘I think your wet enough now kid’ Brian said as he got to his feet ‘now bend forward some more’ his big hand grabbed the back of my head and pushed me further down the tree ‘now open your legs some more’ I was starting to have reservations about the situation now, playing about is one thing but I was pretty sure he wanted to penetrate me with that huge cock ‘I don’t think I wanna do this anymore brian’ I whimpered, he grunted ‘you liked my tongue in you just imagine what my cocks gonna feel like’ as the sound of him spitting in his hand reached my ears. I sighed not being able to dispute his logic ‘have you got any condoms?’ I said hoping he carried them. He barked back at me ‘fuck condoms, I can’t feel anything in them and your not getting all the pleasure’ all I could hear was the squelching sound of him applying the spit in his had to his girthy cock ‘I’m clean and I’m sending you home to your girlfriend dripping my spunk’ Then i felt his wide cock head touch my hole and a shiver went rushing through my spine

Mmmm

By *ellhungoneMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

More more

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Dudley

Brian grabbed my shoulder hard and pushed his his hips forward, his cock head entered into my tight hole. ‘ARRRRHHHH STOP!!!!’ I screamed, I’ve never felt such pain in my life it was like I had a red hot poker shoved up me ‘shut the fuck up! someone will hear us’ Brian hissed, he stopped pushing his hips forward but his entire cock head was still inside me. He leaned over me so his lips where next to my ear ‘relax your hole you have got over the most painful part, when your ready push back against my cock’ and kissed my neck. His huge cock head was still in me but the pain was subsiding, I moaned ‘okay brian’ hoping to get this over with as quickly as possible convinced the pain was only going to get worse. I moved my left arm from around the tree and placed my hand on Brian’s hip to try and control his motion if he decided to suddenly move. I took a deep breath and pushed back ‘Ummm your so tight boy’ Brian breathed in my ear, his thick cock moved inside me and the old man was correct it was painful but not as much as before

Barnsley

7dials brighton

I love it

By *aughty Lovers 69Man  over a year ago

Wallasey

This is amazing

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

By *m66Man  over a year ago

Mablethorpe

Yes m8! ??

cambridge

By *amsungteessideMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Hot

Mmmm wish I was up against that tree with a sexy TV and massive cock about to take me...

Sounds as sexy as hell !

By *mrmarkMan  over a year ago

Tavistock

Brian stood up straight and grunted ‘your halfway there boy keep going, you feel so good’ while stroking my back. I don’t know why but this comment seemed to spear me on, I must have been enjoying the thought of letting this old man use me for his pleasure. With one final deep breath I pushed back determined to have all of him inside me ‘that’s it boy’ he sighed, my bum cheeks hit his body and that was it he was fully inside me. We both just stood there like statues not moving, all that could be heard was the sound of our heavy breathing. My hole was full to bursting but the longer he was inside me the more I got used to it. Suddenly I felt his cock twitch and I spun my head around to look at him. He was looking down at me with a wide smile on his face ‘feel that?’ He said in his low deep voice, I felt him twitch again ‘your not cumming are you?!’ I hissed. He looked down and moved his large hand from my back to my hip and looked back at me dead in the eye ‘of course I’m not you silly Cunt, but I’ll warn you now it’s gonna be a quick ride’ he withdrew his meat from me about half way and slammed his hips against my arse cheeks, my hand was still between our bodies, i tensed it to hold him back ‘move that fucking hand’ he was clearly annoyed, grabbed it and slammed it on the body of the tree ‘ARHHHHHH’ now my hand hurt more than my stretched hole. The old man inside me started to slowly pound me, pulling it half way out and slamming it back in. I couldn’t stop myself groaning but what I realised the more he fucked me was, that every time I groaned it was more from pleasure than it was from pain. Brian was getting louder with the noise he was making the more he fucked me and I could feel his heavy balls slapping against my bum cheeks, I moved the hand Brian hurt and tried to cup his bum cheek but couldn’t quite reach ‘harder daddy’ and that was it he let out this loan guttural moan and shoved his cock as far in me as he could. His cock stared twitching uncontrollably ‘fuck’ he groaned, His magic cock twitched once, twice, three times. He grabbed my throat and pulled me up towards him, kissed me parting my lips with his tongue. Four, five, six times, his cock was still twitching inside me pumping his hot thick muck inside me, he stopped kissing me and whispered in my ear ‘that’s two weeks worth of loads I’m giving you boy’ all I could do was groan has he filled me. His cock finished twitching and he stayed inside me with his hand grasping my throat, I said ‘no wonder you didn’t last long daddy’ he laughed ‘watching your arse cheeks giggle and then asking for it harder finished me off kid’ he said as he nuzzled my neck. I could feel the intensity of his erection subsiding and it was starting to feel uncomfortable inside me, Brian pull out of me, I felt empty and it felt strange not feeling so full. He looked me straight in the eye and said ‘I’d better let you get back to your girlfriend, she will be wondering where you are’ while stuffing his rapidly shrinking cock back into his jeans. After we had both got ourselves dressed he grabbed me for a full kiss and said ‘I’ll see you in the bar next week kid’ we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. While walking home I couldn’t stop thinking about what just happened and how much I enjoyed it, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket I had 3 messages from my girlfriend, Jesus I bet I’m in trouble

I have more story’s if anyone wants to hear them

By *mrmarkMan  over a year ago

Tavistock

Go on

By *oubleA123Couple  over a year ago

berwick

Wow!

Bolton

Oh bloody hell yes!! xx

More! Xx

Yes please.

7dials brighton

I wish it was me there.

By *litherzMan  over a year ago

northampton

Mablethorpe

Nice one son! ??

Wish it was me xx

By *amslkMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

By *aughty Lovers 69Man  over a year ago

Wallasey

That was a fab story, you should definitely write more x

ossett

Hooo yes plz

Dudley

Yes more!

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

To bloody true we do can’t wait

Wow I’d love to bump into Brian one day!

I was in trouble with my girlfriend when I finally arrived home, I lied and told her someone rang in sick and I had to cover the shift. When we went to bed she wanted sex which shocked me as she hardly spoke to me all evening.

I must admit I didn’t last very long, I’d been dripping pre cum during and after my encounter with Brian. While I was having my way her with her legs on my shoulders I kept having flashbacks from earlier on in the night. I must of only lasted a few minutes and I was done, I rolled of her and fell asleep

Life carried on as normal, I didn’t see Brian until the following Saturday when I returned to work. In a world of my own I was out collecting glasses, a low voice said ‘was she in a mood when you got home kid?’ It felt like I jumped out of my skin, I didn’t see him sneak up behind me never mind he him enter the pub ‘yeah she was but the cold shoulder didn’t last long mate’ he winked and said ‘I least I didn’t get you into trouble’ he walked past me and discreetly caressed my bum. I turned instantly red and the blood started pumping to my cock, I watched him walk away from me heading towards the other end of the pub. I couldn’t take my eyes off his perfect arse and thick thighs encased in a pair of tight black jeans, I was enchanted. I kept telling myself “what the fuck are you doing your straight” I tried to look away but I couldn’t “You don’t fancy men” but something about this bloke got my blood pumping. I watched as Brian reached his destination, a small table for two with a woman in her late 30’s. He pulled out the empty seat and sat down, he looked over to me and winked. My stomach was in knots “so that’s who he’s fucking then” I said to myself, i was awaken from my trance by a shout from one of the lads behind the bar wanting me to go and help him.

Later on I was serving behind the bar, Brian was next in line ‘I’ll have a pint of bitter and a GNT for the lady’ I nodded and started getting his drinks ‘are you working Thursday?’ He said in a low voice, my stomach was in knots again ‘yeah I finish at 6’ I said as I put his drinks in front of him ‘tell your girlfriend your working late’ he replied with a grin. He gave me a ten pound note and walked back to his table without another word

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Please do go on

Mablethorpe

Such a great story teller!

By *amslkMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Bookmarked

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

yorkshire

By *ILLxxxMan  over a year ago

Durham

Probably the wrong thing to be focusing on here, but this guy's only 40, not an old man

7dials brighton

I want to know what’s next. Pls. Pls

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Loving this post

By *leemasseurMan  over a year ago

scarborough

fuck this is hot

By *ilad0510Man  over a year ago

wolverhampton

WOW amazing ??????

By *hil12Man  over a year ago

devon

Speckless but hot

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Excellent

Dudley

Barnsley

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Oh I hope there's more to come.

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *WpigbottomMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Hot

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

ossett

Hmmm more plz

Wow amazing

By *unboy69888Man  over a year ago

fleetwood

More

By *klfkrMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

More please

More, more please

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Thursday took a long time to arrive, I was looking forward to seeing Brian again. Couldn’t stop thinking about what he had planned for me, my girlfriend was getting annoyed with me because I was wanting to fuck her all the time. I wondered what his cock tastes like, if he would let me play with his hole and most importantly what it was like to have a lads cum in my mouth.

While I was running around behind the bar I kept looking to see if Brian was sitting at his usual booth, there was no sign of him. The closer it came to the bingo starting the more disappointed I was feeling.

The bingo started and he’d still not arrived, I was absolutely gutted. I tried to put him out of my mind, I kept thinking “I wonder if I’ve done anything wrong” but busied myself with work. After an hour of the bingo starting, he arrived with one of his friends I’d seen him with before, they both sat in his usual booth had a little conversation then Brian sauntered up to the bar to get drinks. He looked good with a plain white T-shirt and blue jean shorts, he must have hit the gym hard since the last time a saw him. His arms and chest looked bigger against his white T-shirt and I didn’t realise how hairy his legs where before

Brian arrived at the bar with his usual big grin ‘bet you thought I wasn’t coming tonight’ he had my blood pumping already. ‘It did cross my mind’ I said trying to sound as casual as possible while untucking my black work shirt to hide the large bulge in my trousers, he clocked me untucking myself and gave me a wink ‘Jason wanted to meet up, not seen him in years I used to work the doors with him’

I looked over to the booth. Jason had short black hair, a tidy beard and he was around the same height as Brian. He looked like a bear to me, hairy all over and a little over weight (he still looked like he went to the gym because his arms gave brains a run for his money) ‘how long are you gonna be stuck with him?’ I asked a little sharply. Brian laughed a little and said ‘dunno, but if he’s still here when you finish just text me and I’ll meet you outside’ while he passed over a bit of paper with his phone number on. Brian paid for his drinks and went back to his booth to join his friend.

It got to the end of my shift, Jason was still sat at the booth with brain. I text Brian “I’ve finished daddy meet you around the corner” I walked through the pub right past them both, Brian winked and Jason looked directly at me as well. I kept walking and my phone vibrated, he responded “2 mins kid, just finishing my pint” i waited on the bench near the park.

Ten minutes later I looked up and I saw him walking over to me, when he arrived he paused briefly saying ‘come on then’ I jumped up without thinking twice. We walked side by side heading towards the think line of trees that surrounded the park, Brian broke the silence ‘sorry kid, I had to tell Jason a cock and bull story to get away’ I replied ‘that’s okay, we have loads of time she’s not expecting me home until after eleven’ we got to the tree line ‘that’s good then’ I followed him through the trees until we got to the centre where we couldn’t be seen. He turned to me, grabbed my head and planted his tongue in my mouth. The kiss was rough and passionate, I couldn’t keep my hands off him. I started by feeling his body but quickly my hands made it down to his jean shorts and started to undo his button fly. Brian removed his tongue from my mouth and said ‘your eager boy, been missing me?’ I’d got all of his buttons undone and peeled his shorts down his thick thighs, he was wearing black boxers they where straining against the obvious erection he had ‘I wanna see your perfect cock again daddy’ I didn’t look at him just stared at the outline of his wide cock ‘you know where it is kid, get on then’ I got on my knees so my face was level with his crotch, grabbed hold of the waist band and pulled them down. His huge cock nearly hit me in the face as it sprang free from his boxers, he was fully hard and it was less than an inch away from my mouth. I grabbed hold of it at the base, I was still amazed how fat it was (even though I’d only seen it a week ago) stuck my tongue out and licked the end, i could taste the sweet/salty pre cum and I wanted more.

ossett

Hoooo more

By *oneythiefMan  over a year ago

Perthshire

By *ILLxxxMan  over a year ago

Durham

Hope Jason knows where to find them ...

By *hannytragger99Man  over a year ago

london

Good story

Marked

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

[Removed by poster at 06/08/19 23:08:24]

close

Torbaydos

By *eabrooksguyMan  over a year ago

alfreton

By *at3232Woman  over a year ago

Castlebar

"Probably the wrong thing to be focusing on here, but this guy's only 40, not an old man "

Agrèed!

By *unboy69888Man  over a year ago

fleetwood

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Great tale...hope Jason pops to the park too....or GF notices your bum full of cum ...

Mids

More

belfast

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

7dials brighton

[Removed by poster at 07/08/19 08:45:08]

7dials brighton

Mmmmm

I need a Brian in my life ASAP!!!!

Barnsley

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

By *arty monsterMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Got me so hard reading this!

Brian growled ‘suck it then’ I looked up at him, he was staring down at me. I thought “well it’s now or never” I looked back to the monster right in front of me, opened my mouth, licked my top lip and went for it. His large bell end fully filled my mouth, I was struggling to accommodate him. I clamped my lips around my teeth and started to suck ‘UNHhhhh good boy’ he moaned and his hand gripped the back of my head and pulled me further into him. He was now gripping my hair in his fist pushing more of his girthy monster into my mouth, he reached the back of my mouth and I was struggling to breath, I retched.

Brian let go of my hair and said ‘too much?’ I nodded eyes watering. He grabbed the back of my head again ‘okay I’ll go steady’ as his helmet passed my lips and teeth. He was slowly fucking my mouth and I tried my best to suck him, his hand was back in my hair pulling my mouth into him. His groans got louder the more he fucked my mouth ‘your a real good cock sucker boy’ and kept slamming himself in and out of me, my cock was straining against my work trousers and I wanted to release it. ‘Suck my balls’ he demanded

Barnsley

Torbaydos

By *endertouchMan  over a year ago

Barnoldswick

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

F

Mmmm. .. wish I'd been there

Mids

By *klfkrMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

Can't wait for the next installment

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Excellent. Loving this

By *iceandtightMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

By *ig_will_11Man  over a year ago

town

Nice

By *exy fucker bikerMan  over a year ago

kent

Great

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Awesome.. Pls carry on

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Wowowowowowowowoow

By *hannytragger99Man  over a year ago

london

Carry on

Great story

By *ayc_BigballsMan  over a year ago

Derby

[Removed by poster at 17/08/19 10:33:17]

By *ayc_BigballsMan  over a year ago

Derby

"Probably the wrong thing to be focusing on here, but this guy's only 40, not an old man "

It is when you’re 19

Very hot

By *ondon258963Man  over a year ago

Bishops Cleeve

This is so hot, wish I had something like this

close

More please.... and Brian’s phone number .....

By *ottsFungirlCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

No more?

Dudley

Extremely hot!!

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *ingerphantomWoman  over a year ago

West lothian

for god sake does anyone finish a bloody story on here without taking all year about it?

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

belfast

"for god sake does anyone finish a bloody story on here without taking all year about it? "

Cracking so far hope it continues

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Had a far too similar experience when young with a work friend of the family..he played a very devious game and made me his bitch in all ways.. fond memories now as it set me on a bi path for sure even though I fought that whole I dont want to be gay thing for years. but he was my first ... great story Op.. fond fond memories..

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

more please for DADDY

Anymore interested in me finishing this?

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

please do, great so far

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Yes please

ossett

Hope there is more

yorkshire

Please do finish it

By *otdahellMan  over a year ago

Bolton

If the internet was around when i was younger i would have probably been enticed to meet an older guy

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *exyback12345Man  over a year ago

manchester

Good story

Well done, keep it up