FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Story time :p

Story time :p

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You want to hear a little sexy story? :p ok, but only because I’m bored lol.

You knock on my door and I answer wearing my cute dress from my pictures, black stockings and a cute little bow hair clip. You can just make out my eyeliner and mascara behind my glasses and my smile is enhanced by my red lipstick.

As you step inside I admire your body, my hand touching your chest as I move close to you. I tilt my face up towards yours and you lean in to kiss me, your arms reaching around to cup my pert bum through my dress.

Taking your hand I lead you to my bedroom and we kiss once more as my hand reaches down to brush your crotch. I sink smoothly to my knees before you, looking up at you and smiling as I undo your belt, open your trousers and reach inside. Pulling out your nice big dick which is already hardening.

My tongue slides along your shaft, resting your cock on my face before taking it in my warm, wet mouth. I suck you, gently massaging your balls with my hand and looking up into your eyes. Your dick grows inside my mouth as I make it nice and wet.

You move to the bed and lay down, encouraging me to climb on top and sit on your face. Lifting my dress for you to see, I position myself so that you can put your tongue to work on my tight little hole and continue to suck your cock.

When I can’t stand the waiting any longer I grab a condom and put it on you before moving to ride your dick. Sliding up and down, slow and sensual, and moaning as I feel you fill me up. Your hands holding my hips as I grind onto you.

Now that I’m warmed up we change position, doggy style so you can fuck me deep. I moan and say “yes baby, fuck me” as your cock sinks inside me. Your thrusts get harder and faster and I push back onto you screaming for you to fuck me. You pull out and spin me around to fuck me missionary and I wrap my legs around your waist as you pound my ass.

Your thrusts slow and you kiss me deeply before asking me where I want you to cum. “I want it all over my face” I say so you pull out, take off the condom and wank your cock in my face.

As your thick, hot load covers my face I open wide, catching some in my mouth. I smile up at you, cum dripping down my chin and say “thank you baby”

I hope you liked my story xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eandmeonly222Man  over a year ago

Haverhill

I now look even more forward to our meet ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oooh me next xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I now look even more forward to our meet ??"

» Add a new message to this topic