FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Working from home continues

Working from home continues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To help those who missed the start of this story which got to big and was closed I am cutting and pasting the story here and then I will finish it off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

So it was a nice warm day in the office at home and while going through client files I start reading the case notes of a few interesting cases to see which one I would like to work on.

I come across Sarah’s file, it is marked harassment at work. I start reading the papers

My interest was aroused, I always like to take cases were someone had been mistreated. It is a good feeling to get them justice.

I note the phone number and call it.

After a couple of rings Sarah answers. After the normal professional greetings I start asking a few questions about the case and it turns out that as a result of the harassment she has been signed off sick and is at home.

I ask if there is anybody else there as my code of practice will not allow me to meet with clients at their home address if they are alone, for the first few meetings.

She says that she is alone, so I suggest that we meet in the lounge of a local hotel we’re we can talk about her case.

We agree to meet on Friday at 2pm

So Friday comes and I set out for the meeting, as usual I am in a good business suit and tie and wearing Chanel for men. I always think that I must be as well turned out as possible when meeting clients. After all they need to trust me.

Sarah arrives at the hotel looking around, as at this stage we have not seen each other and it is a bit like a 1940’s movie, “I will meet you under the station clock” sort of thing. I have said that I would be in a suit and luckily I am the only guy dressed in a suit. As she walks across she is smiling short blond hair jeans and a designer top.

Hello I say you must be Sarah, you must be Colin come the reply.

I order a couple of coffees and we start to examine the case. I ask if there are any examples of inappropriate behaviour or bullying which I can look at to build up the case.

As we go through each example and there are a few, it becomes clear that her boss is clever, he has never said or done anything where there has been a witness, neither has he sent emails which would show he had been bullying Sarah. Without such evidence to corroborate his behaviour I start to think this is not going to be as easy as I thought.

Trying to establish a pattern of behaviour I ask if there are other staff who have had the same experience who still work with Sarah or have left because of his behaviour.

Sarah thinks about this and says that there might a be couple of other women who feel the same way, one who left without working her notice.

Ok then I think I need to talk to these other woman to establish a pattern of behaviour.

Sarah Agee’s to talk to the others and we agree to meet again next Friday, this time as there will be more than just the two of us w agree to meet at her house.

Friday comes around again and I pull up outside Sarah’s house , a nice semi in the better part of town, the kids are at school and her husband is out at work.

When I get there Sarah has managed to get two other women to come along and share their stories.

The same pattern of never doing anything in front of others and never leaving a paper trail emerges.

Sally the one who had left with out serving her notice then starts talking about why she left.

She had agreed to work late, after being pestered for several weeks. She revealed that once the office was empty the manager had started to make suggestions about how nice she looked and how lovely her breasts were.

This had continued until he said “look I know what type of woman you are, and that if you want to keep your job you will suck my cock tonight then fuck me next week”

Sally was not willing to do this but once again there was no evidence we could use. However I was getting a better idea about the sort of guy we were dealing with.

An idea, not the most ethical one I have ever had started to form in my mind.

I ask the three of them what they would want as an outcome from any case and they all said hey they wanted his exposed for what he was and to feel free from harassment at work.

Well as he is clever we will need to just as clever and find a way to either get a witness or get him recorded being inappropriate.

So Sarah agreed to stay behind the next time he asked and Sue the woman who still worked there agreed to stay behind but out of sight, so he would think that it was just the two of them there.

Sarah was going to have her phone set to record and Sue would have hers ready increase there was the opportunity to catch him on camera.

As expected Sarah was asked to work late on the Tuesday night and much to her managers surprised she agreed.

So now for the planning.

I ask where she will be working and the layout of the room. It will be in his office which is off the main office and has a glass wall with half smoked glass, there is the stand set of office furniture desk, filing cabinet and a small coffee table with three chairs.

Thinking about how best to get what we needed, I suggest that Sarah dresses to tease just a little, not to much as this can not be obvious. She agrees to wear a low cut blouse and an uplift bra nth designed to show as much of her cleavage off without being tacky.

We talk about how to approach him remembering that Sarah will have her mobile in her bag to record what is being said.

Meanwhile we agree that just before the last person is due to leave the office Sue would go to the ladies and wait in there for 30 minutes by which time there would only be the three of them in the office.

So Tuesday comes and Sue hides in the ladies and when the office is empty he pops his head around the door and motions for Sally to join him in the office.

Sarah having adjusted her blouse and bra so the the maximum exposure of he breasts was achieved without showing to much, but enough so that he was perving at the sight of he walking across the big office to his door.

Sue, who was now checking to see if anything had started noticed Sally had left her desk and made her way to the smoked glass wall of the managers office. The plan had always assumed that like all men when aroused he would only be paying attention to the thing he desired.

Once in the office Sarah was very careful in what she was saying.

“Sarah you look so sexy today”

“I am sorry I have not breached the company dress code” Sally replied but with a very naughty twinkle in her eye

“No not yet you haven’t “ he said as there is the start of a bulge in his trousers,

“But you know I am not that sort of woman” Sarah replies in a very offended tone. However her eyes and body language were saying but you know I am a dirty bitch.

He quickly got the idea that this was a game and decided to play along. “Blouse looks a little tight won’t you be more comfortable undoing a button or two?”

“No that would be against company rules” Sarah replies undoing the top the buttons and taking her breasts out so he could perv at them.

By now his cock is rock hard and the bulge is obvious, Sarah looks in his eyes and the looks down his body to his cock restrained in his trousers and knowing that he has followed the line of her gaze and that she has been looking at the bulge, she nods in the direction of the bulge.

He reads this exactly as was intended and reaches down and undoes his trousers and lets them fall to the floor , Sarah looks at him again with a , you have to go further look. So he takes his boxers off and steps out of them , standing there with is cock fully erect he say ok now is the time for you to suck this.

Once again with that schoolgirl voice but playful look in her eyes she again says “no way are you telling me that if I don’t I will lose my job?”

“Yes that’s right Sally suck my cock or you will be sacked”

At this point Sue who has been taking photos from behind The glass wall through a gap in the smoked glass which spells out the company name opens the door and walks in.

Sue’s first words are “right you little perverted shit give me your mobile, if you don’t these photos and the recording Sarah has made are going to the head of HR.

Realising that he has been played and that Sarah’s words were designed to be listened to by other and that they were saying the opposite of what her eyes had said, he knew he had no opinion and handed over his phone,

“Rights what’s your password”

He gives the password and sue opens up his contacts and makes a note of his wife’s number and his number as well.

Sarah then adds not only will the photos and the recording do to HR but if you ever try this on with another woman they will go to your wife as well.

With this the two woman smile at his and say goodnight see you in the morning.

So I arrange to meet up again on the Friday to find out what happened and to listen to the recording and see the photos.

Listening to the tape I think yes that will work for any internal investigation providing the employer will accept secret recordings as evidence and the photos had been taken from just the right angle so you see him with his trousers off and a full erection looking at Sarah.

Scrolling through the photos I notice that not everyone has been taken from the best angle and on one there is a full view of Sarah’ breasts as she turns away from him. As I look at the picture I think I can see why he was so hard, even feeling a slightly unprofessional feeling in my groin.

So the talk turned to what to do with the evidence, neither Sarah or Sue wanted to explain how they had set him up thinking that might be a little bit embarrassing. At this point I am shocked by what I hear next,

Sarah says “ after what he has done to several woman I think it’s about time we did something back to him. We have the photos and his wife’s mobile number I say that we find a way to talk to her and see how she feel about his perverted ways”

By this time my mind is slipping back to the photo of Sarah's breasts and the thought of what these two were going to cook up with his wife had me think all sorts of unprofessional thoughts.

We agreed that I would call his wife to arrange to have a conversation with her about meeting to discuss some confidential information, but that I would not say anything more until we met and shared the photos.

Will copy the rest later.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

What's this a rewrite

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

"What's this a rewrite "
no just putting the story so far all in one place before I finish it off so it is easier to read

» Add a new message to this topic