FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Once a slut always a slut .part 3

Once a slut always a slut .part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bw for fun again OP   Couple  over a year ago

wishaw

Thanks again for the kind messages and for newcommers check out part1 and 2 before reading thanks.

The rest off day dragged in as cuck returned from work i never mentioned anything ryan had said or jp for that matter. I shaved pussy bare and got dolled up not to much as didnt want anyone in pub asking any questions as we left house cuck kissed me and said enjoy your night and mind its your call you can stop this anytime . Im fine i told him no fucken chance i really ment as we headed to pub . Pub was quite normal faces a couple off friends called us over i thought this could get awkward as they were nice people but last thing i wanted was them knowing im a slut and ryan was fucking me . Ryan was in with a few off his pals paul was also in and cuck had explained paul had fell out with his gf and shed moved away thank fuck i thought now i got why ryan wanted more off me .I had a all in one dress on very short and tits were bursting out it but had a jacket on covering top half i still hadnt seen K .I was sitting with a couple off girl pals as cuck was in pool room with ryan paul and others most were young guys then i got a shock my daughter walked in shes never in pub . She said she wasnt in long as she was meeting friends then heading to town cuck spoke with her and he never seem bothered she was there did he know K was coming and i was going with him . Time passed and daughter left and i was left with 1 girl pal as cuck came over and nodded to end off bar as K sat reading a newspaper drinking a orange juice defo not out off place acting very normal . I made excuses and went to toilet and took knickers off i had to be carefull handing them over as someone may see also sorted dress in case someone noticed i had no knickers on . When i went back in bar most people were outside or at tables and bar was empty as i handed K my panties he grabbed them put them in his jacket pocket and contiued reading his paper .

When i returned to table ryan was sitting with cuck he said you know what to do and dont let me down . K stood up and walked out without even a glance cuck said dont worry ill sort if anyone asks if your not well youve head into town with a pal as he winked and i walked out the pub . K was already in car and flashed lights it was now getting dark outside must have been around 10pm as i sat in car and he drove off . Iwas strangly very nervous thinking what was in store . K snarled when i pull into this layby you know what to give me . Just along road he pulled into layby i took jacket off pulled top down and removed bra i quickly pulled top back up and went to put jacket up as i handed him my bra . Keep jacket off slut K says and drove on we headed out off town to a secluded area i kew the place and knew not many came out here at this time but was a perfect dogging spot as i had been there many moons ago .WE drove along a dirt road and with no lights was dark but could see easy enough we suddenly stopped .K looked at me right slut you do as your told no questions just do as your fucken told as another car drove up it parked staright across from us and turned lights off . Well slut show him what you have i didnt understand what i was ment to do and before i could reply he pulled my dress down exposing my tits . I couldnt see who was in car but there was only 1 guy i could see .Wait here K says ahe goes out car and i see him chat to this guy i still couldnt see him at this point another car pulls up and parks next to ours at passanger end this time i seen the guy but was someone i never recognised . K returned and said get over and suck my friend hes waiting on you . I got out car and sitting in car was a older guy in 60s cock in hand i didnt hesitate and started to suck his cock was horrible tasted bad a smelt worse so wanted this over with asap as i sucked on this sweaty cock .It wasnt long before he was shooting his load over my face was only a dribble but way he came ou would think it was a barrowfill . As i went to get up K grabbed me there was a tree stump as he led me to bend over he said . As i bent over a man stood in front off me feding me his cock this cock smelt better was cleaner and was thick . Asi sucked on it i felt my skirt getting lifted and a thrust go inside me fuck he wasnt holding back as he fucked me doggy i never looked back but this cock ment buisness and he fucked me hard again and again he pumped me and although i was uncomfterable i loved the cock inside me was it K .

Again the cock i was sucking exploded and again was over my face as the hard cock continued fucking . I knew cock inside me was K as he stood in front on me as the cock exploded he pulled out and came all ove my ass and my pussy was soaking although i hadnt came i love the cock in me . cmon slut ont clean up lets go show cuck you covered in cum and with that we headed to the car the other car left so i never knew who had just fucked me . We got in car and K phoned ryan will bring her back now . OK be ten mins make sure everyone is there as this slut will be hard to tame ..

What did that meaan find out and se what happens next...

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Been greats stories

Looking forward to next instalment

Absolutely stunning pics babe thanks for sending those to me. You look sexy as he'll xx

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Love this can’t wait for next part

By *rCumAlotMan  over a year ago

maidstone

By *edHeadedFunWoman  over a year ago

Didsbury

OMG love this, definitely following

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

Loving this. ...just keeps getting better and better, can’t wait for the next instalment

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

By *firsttimeCouple  over a year ago

halifax

Ummmmm x

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Great storry. Love to see pics of the sction.x

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

good fun

By *un Mike 2019Man  over a year ago

Bristol

this is great

harrogate

By *c jMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

harrogate

wishaw

We arrived home K never spoke rest of journey and we got out car my face was still full off cum it had hardened and i feared to look at it in mirror as we got to front door Street was in darkness so noone would about at this time . Ryan opened dorr and asked K everything go ok yes he replyied but i want her when i get back for a few bongage pals . No porbs just let me know whenyour back as they shaked hands and K left he never even looked at me which made me look cheap (just the way i liked it ). We walked into lounge where a few guys were sitting drinking cuck was in kitchen pouring drinks and paul was standing at back door smoking . In louge was jp and 2 other guys 1 off them i knew from the football gangbang a while ago he was slighty older than ryan but he had fucked me before the other guy similar age i never knew . OK cuck take her upstairs and clean her up ill be up in 10 mins . So i walked upstairs with cuck . When in room cuck shut door asked if i was ok and he can stop this at any minute im fine i told rather enjoyed it to be honest i told him . Whats jp doing here im not comfy with him hes fine cuck said hes already had me he laughed i laughed think our getting more gay by the day i said fuck maybe i am he said and kissed and gave me a cuddle i headed to shower and he even helped clean me up .We headed back into room and cuck picked white bra thongs stockings and a short nightdress as ryan appered ok cuck strip naked he said and threw a pair off leather shorts at him wear them and then a collar . He handed me exact same collar was a small studded one .I want you be to know im boss im in charge i do as i want where i want when i want and with who i want ryan stood staring at me as he spoke. Cuck put shorts on and was told to go down and serve the guests and slut would be down soon to entertain them all.

OK ryans says lets see you m hair was still wet and ryan told me to blow dry it straighten it and he would be up in tens mins with the instuctions . Ryan left as i started to sort my hair not to much makeup slut he shouted half way down the stairs .A minute or two passed as door opened and paul stood he had a drink in him he was a pest d*unk but ok sober and i really did like his cock and his licking skills . Im gonny destroy that pussy tonight me and mags are finished and i heard cuck had been fucking her well hes in for a shock toight as im gonny give you a real mans cock and humiliate that cunt big time at that he left the room . I didnt bother and continued sorting my hair id just finished when ryan came in hurry but were waiting . ok slut i want you to go down and kiss in order who you would like to fuck first when i say 1 you go kiss him no touching just a long passionate kiss he can touch you though . Tthere are 5 guys there excluding me and cuck . I only counted 4 who was the 5th he must have been out back . ok as we walked downstairs xxxxtbc will be a long story tonight about what happens x

burgess hill

Great dirty story

By *edHeadedFunWoman  over a year ago

Didsbury

Love each and every instalment xx

Dublin 13

Lincoln

cheshire/Preston

Can’t wait

Guildford

wishaw

As i walked downstairs behind ryan i glanced in the long mirror and noticed how slutty i looked but was rather chuffed as i looked really slutty . Before ryan opened ke turned kissed me and said enjoy slut i know you will as we walked into lounge .Paul and Jp were sitiing on the settee and the other 2 guys were sitting on the chairs a chair was empy and ryan told me to sit and he told cuck to bring me a drink . X=cuck looked so stupid in these leather shorts but seemed happy enough i still never seen a 5th person .

I D*unk the drink quickly as cuck took the glass filled it up with pink gin as the guys starting talking away jp kept looking at me with that look i wasnt happy he was there but i went along with it .Paul was doing most off the talking and ryan was standing at door just watching everyone . OK Ryan says as r=everyone goes quite he looks at me and says 1 i head for paul as i liked his cock very much plus might shut him up . I Kissed him passiontly and tongues touging i felt his hand heading up my leg towards my pussy but he stopped as he pressed against me i felt his cock harden in his trousers i wanted him and felt my pussty gash as the kiss laster longer than i think we all thought it would . I stopped and sat back on my seat and another drink awaited me.OK slut 2 he shouted i went for the guy i had played with before although i never new his name (rab i found out ) . Again i grabbed him and kissed him not as passonitly as pul still gave him agood snog as we were kissing the other guy stood up as he had a text took ryan to the side and left . Ryan explained his gf was want him home and they all laughed . Paul saying he was a shit bag and scared this left jp . I had a drink and ryan shouted 3 i went to jp nd kissed him smack on lips and he responded paul was eggong him on as i felt his had on my tit as we kissed he was actully a good kisser and my doubts were slowly dissappering . He didnt go inside of bra just rubbed it from outside .Ok ryan says as another drink is waiting on me they were going down to good and i noticed time was very late it was about 1am and knew no way id make this all night . Paul sttod up and went into kitchen followed by the rest off them they stood in kitcen talking quitley .Ryan shouts in you can touch now slut he then turns to jp ok who do you want to suck your cock cuck or slut . He looks staight at me her he said ive had him lets see whos best as he walked over and unzipped get on yer knees he said . i thought little cunt he was loving it . he dropped his trousers and pulled his cock out wasnt best esp with the bend on it but i quickly started to like his shaft i cupped his balls and rubbed then gently as i took his cock in my mouth he stood loving it as i sucked him paul had his cock out slowly wanking it then shouted on cuck to suck him which he did paul shouted that cuck was really good as jp started to face fuck me hard . He fell onto the settee as i followed him i sta up and continued sucking him at that rab noved over and started to rub my ass as i sucked jp his cock was rock hard about 5 inchs and thin as rab moved my thong to the side and started to rub my pussy way we were sitting he was finding it difficult to get into my pussy . JP shouted he was about to cum ryan told cuck to take over and take his seed as jp exploded inside cucks mouth well ryan said share it with the slut and we both jkissed swapping his cum it tasted horrable but we did it as RAB told me to get on his cock to sit on it and fuck it . He was slightly bigger than jp and defo thicker as i moved my thong to the side and started to fuck rabs cock . It felt so good as he just sat and let me do all the work and again wasnt long before he was about to cum ryan told me to get off and again cuck took his load and as before we shared the load .Rab then got ready and told ryan he was off but to bell him fotr next time with more notice . jp looked shattered and ryan told cuck to take him to bed as uncle and nephew use the sluts hole hard cuck just got up and left taking a naked jp to bed ryan told cuck to take jps clothes with him and that jp was ub charge and left us 3 together . Paul had a bottle off beer in his hand he was down to boxers and shirt and when he moved his huge cock moved side to side ryan was still clothed as they say on the settee get in the middle then ryan says .....,tbc im away to pour a drink next part soon hope your all enjoying xx

Lincoln

HereAndThere

harrogate

beverley

This is an amazing story

Always looking forward to the next thread

By *itch n BollockCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Loving this j.

Guildford

"Loving this j."
me to great story

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

wishaw

Deary me your a very inpatient crowd are you not ok here goes xx

I sat between paul and ryan and to be honest i was in heaven although paul was one arsehole he was a fantastic lover and he knew it . And next to him ryan complete opposite a great guy but also a fantastic lover and i loved being with them both but having them both together was a dream . I had only sat between them when ryan turned my face and started to kiss me paul without hesation headed straight for my tit i was still fully dressed at this point altough dont know if fully dressed was right as i was dressed as a slut and all parts off my body were easy to get to . I responed by moving my habds to both there cocks and was quickly rubbing both they were still inside there pants at this point but both were looking bfor attention .Ryan had trackies on so getting his hard cock out was easy but trying to unzip paul was more difficult but pauls wasnt being left out as he pushe my hand to the side and unzipped his trousers and released his cock .Fuck i was now wankinking the 2 cocks as ryan pushed me towards paul to kiss paul stunk off beer and although his cock was solid looked pissed .

As i was wanking them ryan told me to stop and wanted to go check on jp and cuck i felf pauls hand move downstairs onto my knee ill be back in a minute ryan said and left me and paul on or own . His hand moved up between my legs and he wispered in my ear your my slut mind that tell me your my slut . This wasnt like paul yes he was a bit off a dick but never acted like this so i looked him in eye and said yes im your slut .Good as i want you all night he said as ryan came in . Everything ok paul asked ryan said fine paul then says i want her tonight in there bed just me and her you get her anytime a 1 off he said i want to use them both the way i want . Ryan took him in kitchen it took the buzz away i was chocking to play with the pair off them but seemed paul had other ideas anyway ryan came out off kitchen and paul said he needed a piss and went upstairs to toilet . Ryan looked at me and said he can have you tonight hes ok he thinks hes a bull and laughed he knows not to go over board or cuck will boot fuck out him come over to my house tomorrow night we can spend time together he kissed me on lips and again thanked me .Paul came back in and ryan told him he was leaving but warned him dont cross the line paul nodded and ryan kissed me again and said goodnight honey enjoy and ill message you later mind do as he tells you and with a wink left paul followed him to the door and leyt him out he locked the door walked back and went to kitchen grabbed a bottle off beer and said who the fuck does that wee dick think he is he forgets i had you long before him and he was fucking my ex . I said if your here to cause shit you can fuck off now mags was fuck all to do with us i told him . Helooked at me and ....... now hope that annoys you all more tomorrow guys xxxx

HereAndThere

harrogate

Lincoln

Dublin 13

Guildford

cheshire/Preston

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

By *exymidscouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

You're So dirty but I love it because I'm jealous *Mrs

harrogate

maidstone

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *rs Butterfly.Woman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

HereAndThere

wishaw

Sorry for the delay but ill finish story off for the good people on here x

Paul had a attitude mainly drink talking and knew then this wasnt going to work and as he became more off a dick i told him to leave. Yes im a slut yes im a sub but i dont take shit from d*unken assholes . Before i could say anything cuck walked in told paul he had 1 minute to get to fuck or he would bodily fuck him out and told him never to go near me again or else. Cuck as i said before wasnt a mug and being cuck and watching him cuck was a big turn on for me as id never seen him submissive .Paul left in a flash jp stood at door and said he knew paul was gonny kick off he sat for a short time and swore blind he would never tell anyone about us and thanked cuck before he left . We sat chatting for ages and decided it was time to stop we were getting in to deep and to close to home cuck also told me he had work away for a few weeks and money was to good to turn down. He said he would talk to ryan and tell him that was time to stop .We headed to bed together and slept in same bed but never had sex deep down i still wanted ryan but our rule was always when one says stop we stop .

The next day we had a visiter paul he was here to apoligise to me and was sorry about the night before and understood why we were so angry and didnt want to fall out as pals so cuck and him shook hands and i got peak on cheek and he left .

Ryan messaged me later raging with paul obv cuck had told him but understood but said for me to think about it he would leave me alone give me time to think about it and would contact me in a week or 2 to see if i still thought the same i agreed .Itold cuck and he said its my call when really you wanted to know if i really wanted the cuckolding to stop .

A couple off days later we went out for dinner and cuck asks me about the job away he said hes away for 4 weeks but wouldnt go if i didnt want him to but money was to good to turn down he said hed go for 2 weeks then come hme for a few days then head back up . Then he puts the spanner in works he says they first 2 weeks you play if you want or dont play but i dont want to know till im home then you tell me its on or its over .I wasnt happy with him saying make your mind up i hated the mind games between us in the scene it was ok but not between me and him and i didnt know if he was trying me out the cuckolding was getting me paranoid . Iasked him to be honest and before i could say another word he said im being honest so stop overthinking you want cock i wont stand in your way its your choice so stop worrying . If i play and im not saying i will i will tell you end off no ifs or buts and at that we just stop talking about it and enjoyed rest off our night . find out if i play or not next or if i tell him or not and who will i play with tbc

harrogate

beverley

Lincoln

awsome

Guildford

Nice will wait and see

By *othasMan  over a year ago

wigan

One of the best I've read

HereAndThere

maidstone

wishaw

The next couple off days passed off without a word about us

but the night before cuck was leaving he told me hed spoke to ryan and sorted it . He warned him under no circumstances was he or anyone else to annoy me or he would sort him when hes back.Although he was cuck he wasnt a guy to mess with outside cuckolding and ryan would have known that. Its up to you he said what you want do it and if you dont then dont simple .Cuck was worried about me as son was going with him daughter was away at uni and oldest daughter worked crazy hours so he thought id be bored . I told him id plenty family and friends if needed but i told him the peace and quite would sort my head out so that was it off he went .

The first day i loved peace and quite on phone to my friends and sister most off time and even sat out in sun sipping on some wine which i knew would have been a mistake as drink and sun dont agree with me. I was tempted to text ryan but bottled it so had a early night . Next couple off days passed and to be honest was busy and tired at night and slept like a log . Then one night door chapped i looked out window and seen jp i answered invited him in and asked what was wrong nothing he says just that cuck had told him to make sure i was ok .Ryan wants to speak to you he says i laughed and asked what for i dunno he replied he only told me to tell you ok i said tell him to text me then and at that he left . Was on chatting to a girl mate not involved in any way when i got a text can i come talk to you i need a massive favour it was ryan . Come round i replied and made my excuses to my friend and sorted myself to look good for ryan as to be honest i wanted him and hopfully he knew it and cuck hadnt scared him to much .

Within 20 mins door chapped there he was stood there fuck felt my pussy tingle looking at him wearing his tight tshirt and joggy bottoms could see the outline off his cock in them and i invited him in and asked what was wrong . He sat down on chair and said that cuck had told him to stay away unless i agreed to anything . I just looked and listened nodding the odd time .Ryan goes on do you mind k . Who i reply i knew who he was he was the older master who had been teaching ryan the bull role as earlier in the story . Ryan started to explain all about him but i wasnt really listening as hed really told me it all before but then he said he wants you . What you mean i said and go into kitchen pour a wine and bring a beer for ryan its first time ryan looked nervous .He wants you he says your best slut about and he wants you i told him that cuck had put block on you playing but hes not interested he wants you to play and it must be his rules ryan says . And why would i play his rules i said ryan looked at me and said because i told him you will . And if i do this mind if what do i get out this cuck will go nuts i told him . Anything you want he said ive told him you will submit tottally for him and ill look like a dick if i dont keep my word you know the score he said .What does he want though ive met nutters before and cucks not here ryan jumped straight in and said tried the nicey nice talk to you your fucken doing it .I was taken aback fuck he has got balls this was the ryan i liked the dominant ryan . He stood up and told me get on your knees i looked at him and yes i went on my kness while you suck this ill tell you what i want you to do . He pulled his cock out it was semi but i knew id get it hard quick . I put his cock in my mouth he grabbed my hair and pushed me deeper into his cock . Now listen you will go with my friend and you will do everything asked without question if you do that cock your sucking will fuck you for as long as your cuck hubby is away now yes or no .I couldnt resist and told him yes he then put his cock away and said you dont get any more untill you submit to my friend be ready tomoorow at 6pm and ill call round and at that he left .....tbc

harrogate

Glasgow

Dublin 13

beverley

Brilliant

Lincoln

Guildford

More please

HereAndThere

cheshire/Preston

Glad your finishing story x

By *avid101999Couple  over a year ago

northampton

harrogate

wishaw

That night i phoned cuckand told him everything . He just said it was up to me but to mind that this guy was a real master and a lot more dominating than ryan and was the real deal. Think thats what turned me on more as loved being used by a guy knowing what he wants . Cuck also said that its best time as son was away daughter was at uni and other daughter lived a good bit away and was working nightshift . I told him good point and told him i was going to play .

The next day dragged in as went to sisters and tried hard to pass the day . Igot a text from ryan asking if i was playing yes i replied good he says your master will call at 6pm mind do as told.

It was 6pmwhen i heard the sound off a car drive into my drive and very quicly door bell rang i nervously answered dood .Master stood in front he looked well in his epensive suit and smelt really nice as he walked past me . He stood in middle off room and said this is simple your my slut no fucken questions you do exactly as told when told if you dont understand i will walk out door and never see you again its your choice . ILL play i told him ok get upstairs and strip ive a few friends need a whore tonight as he went outside to his car. I went upstairs and stripped as he appeared carring a bag on bed he says as he grabs my wrist and cuffs me to bed .He then grabs my foot and pulls it hard and ties me to bed he then grabs other leg and spreads my legs wide . I was tied tight and knew he was very experienced by the time he had me tied he then goes back into bag and blindfolds me and gags me im now art his will . He rubs my pussy and says fuck your wet your enjoting this cunt as he starts to rub something cold on me . He then starts to shave me i feel him running razorover my body he makes sure im smooth and even does my ass . He then goes quite and here him in drawers and unit . He unties my legs and hands and removes blinfold and gag . Clothes were on chair get ready wearing only what is on that chair as he checks my shoes and throws a pair off heels at me now hurry up were going out . I noticed the word whore above my cunt it was a thick black marker as i hurridly got ready black stockings and thong no bra just a blouse with black skirt . Hurry fucken up no makeup he says ill get you in car as i hurried about I locked house and got in car phone he said as he took my phone off me and put it in his pocket and we left . Since cuck is away we need a cunt cleaner he said so ive got one he will make sure your pussy and ass tits and full body are cleaned . Fuck what have i done i thought but i was so turned on by his dominance . We pulled up and a young guy jumped into back this is slut keep her clean at all times you know what to do the young guy just nooded he was in late teens and looked very nervous . WE headed off drove a short time without a word being spoken when we parked near flats . He picked his phone up and said shes here ill sent her up phone me when your finished with her he said as he told the guy (ill call him jack) to take me up ..... find out next what awaits and how i get on tbc

Guildford

Thanks great update op more please

halifax

I would actually love to do this xx

Lincoln

HereAndThere

maidstone

beverley

She’s going n for a good time now

harrogate

wishaw

As i left car master said knicers off and hand them to the guy who answers door Jack seemed more nervous than me as we headed to this flat he pressed a buzer sent her up number8 i wont be long .The door opened and jack said enjoy and walked away as i headed to flat 8 . The door was opened a gentlemen appeared a guy id say late 40s welcome he said as i handed him my panties he shut door . Very nice he said as he eyed me up and down bedroom he said as i followed him in. Lying on bed was a lady tied and blindfolded make her cum with your tongue he said no fingers lick it . I done as told and headed stright for his pussy it was moist very moist and after a few licks i knew she had not been fucked it smelt really nice as i went deeper and deeper inside her . I knew by her moans she was loving it and being honest so was i .As i was licking her deep i felt my skirt being lifted and the guy rubbing my ass but the taste from this girl had me in a world off my own he was mumbiling but i wasnt listening as this pussy was getting wetter by the minute and knew she was ready to cum as i never halted and knew exacttly where to lick. After a few minutes she came dont spill a drop he said as i felt her juices dribbl into my mouth dont you worry i thought i want the lot .Stand up he says and kisses me licking his girl from my mouth .He tells me to follow him and wispers in my ears as he hands me my knickers back put them on and dont worry slut im having you later now fuck off to your master hes got lots planned for you . I put knickers on sorted skirt and headed out i wasnt expecting that i thought as i headed into car . Good girl had half an hour to kill before real fun starts he turns to jack dont you worry your not needed just now but you will be soon as he laughed and drove off to god knows where but i was loving it .....tbc

Lincoln

beverley

harrogate

HereAndThere

Guildford

burgess hill

Cannot wait for the next instalment.

time for an update?

By *ummer breeze300Woman  over a year ago

Caerphilly

It so is x

cheshire/Preston

maidstone

harrogate

Dublin 13

Waiting

wishaw

Sorry not been on to finish the story will I continue x

By *L456Woman  over a year ago

Southend

By *teve4urpleasureMan  over a year ago

london

I think you should xxx

By *ewnameCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

please do mmm

wishaw

We drove off and headed out off town .We drove for about 20 mins with no talk when we pulled over into a layby .Ok slut listen I'm your master you call me sir at all times your going to meet some friends and understand I'm in fucken charge and you do as I say .I can turnround now as this is your last fucken chance he told me but if I drive forward your my slut end off . I looked at him and said ok sir .

Give me your bag you won't need it phone purse and everything as he grabbed it and passed it to Jack in back seat . Go in back seat to Jack makes sure your pussy is smooth and ready . I went in back and Jack quickly had had inside my pants rubbing his hands all over my cunt but didn't poke inside me .She's fine he said ok master says get in here and we drove off .We drove another few miles when we pulled off main road into a small village was a place I knew but had never been in it . We pulled into a car park where a lorry was parked a big it stood in distance wait her slut I'll be right back as he got out and spoke to this guy from where I was sitting I couldn't really see him but he was big bikers jacket jeans and looked very scruffy . Master wasn't long and returned into car we drove lucky 100 yards and pulled into a pub car park . Now let's get inside jack got out car first ran to a side door master told me now let's see if your as much a whore as we've heard as jack came out waved us in what was I getting myself into this time but being honest I was living it . tbc

Glasgow

By *irtydancer9418Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

beverley

Good to have yih back

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Caught up...great story

HereAndThere

harrogate

burgess hill

Lincoln

welcome back

cheshire/Preston

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

Xxx

Dublin 13

Guildford

maidstone

harrogate

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

wishaw

I could hear musics one daft 90s rubbish as we walked in the side door .It surprised me as it was a normal pub with the bar in centre on one side was a pool table where 2 young lads were playing pool and other side was a lounge where jack was sitting we headed there .In the bar was 2 men standing at bar and a few couples sitting in various parts off bar looked like a normal pub .

I sat next to master and noticed barman staring at me also behind bar was a younger girl nothing different from normal bar . I did start to notice a girl in corner getting a bit off attention from a couple off guys but was difficult to actually see what was going on from where I was sitting .Master never spoke he got up and went into bar and spoke to a guy standing at corner off bar barman also headed over and I knew I was the talking point as they looked at me not hiding the fact I was being spoke about wee jack then got up and got me a vodka he was growing on me just a young lad but just went about his business without a care . Where I was sat I couldn't see fully into bar but by some noises I knew this was a set up as other couples were there and knew by the girl in corner it wasnt just me on offer .

Master came back in and said you've probably guessed by now this is a group off like-minded people we meet here every month all different people meet here but everyone is verified clean and genuine now you must prove you are genuine to my friends .The gentleman I spoke to he points to man at bar wants you now so take knickers off give them to him he says that proves your a willing whore then follow him no fucken questions no drama .I slipped knickers off and walked over handed him my knickers he smirked d*unk his pint and walked into the pool room I noticed that girl in corner was being played with by 2 guys and others were playing in different parts off the pub but couldn't really focus on them I was more interested in what lay in store for me and I was getting very wet thinking about it tbc

wishaw

I followed him the 2 guys stopped playing and laughed knowing fine we'll what was going on . I followed the guy into make toilets he was in early 40s a average type off guy someone you wouldn't notice or stand out in crowd .As I walked in he shut door and pushed me against wall he changed in a split second as he started to kiss me I could taste beer from him as he never spoke just started to put his tounge deeper inside my mouth I felt his had go up my skirt till I felt his rub my pussy .Good nice and fucken wet he said as I felt a finger go inside me he stopped kissing me and just started in my eyes as he finger fucked me I felt his thumb rubbing my clit as he suddenly stopped .He stood back unbuttoned his belt and dropped his trousers to ground followed by his boxers his hard cock waiting to be worshiped.He looked at me well get on yer knees and suck this fuck I thought you were a whore .I went on knees and stated to suck on his thick cock wasn't that big but was thick as he pushed it in and out off my mouth .I knew he wouldnt take long to cum at this rate as had his balls in my hand as I sucked his thick cock . All off a sudden he grabs my hair and says no slut I want it inside that pussy in corner there is a chair he sits on it and tells me to sit on his cock .I didn't need told twice as I climbed on his cock and started to fuck him he was mumbling a lot calling me all sorts off names which only got me more horney. I thought I heard door open but was to engrossed with his cock in me as I jumped on it and although I knew someone was there I didn't care as I felt his cock explode in side me .I felt his cum inside me as he pushed me off him here slut fucken clean it as he pushed my head down to his cock with was soaking off both our juices.His cock was now soft as I cleaned him up he then pulled his shorts and trousers up saying don't you worry I'm not finished with you and he left me standing cum running out my pussy .

I decided just to walk out and head towards master . Another guy had joined the other 2 guys at pool table they were laughing knowing exactly what had just happened .As I headed back to seat a few more people had joined the bar and I noticed the girl I had licked earlier also there . The girl in corner was now topless and was getting her tits sucked on by 2 guys . I sat down master tells jack clean her and next minute wee jack is under table pulling my legs apart cleaning my pussy .Fuck he was in deep and I could feel him cleaning the cum from my pussy for a young lad he was fantastic and if he hadn't been a fast cleaner I'd have came over his young tounge. I got another vodka as master went into bar I looked at jack who I knew had loved every second off my pussy and the cum inside it . What was next I wondered as I was now getting really horney .tbc

Glasgow

"I followed him the 2 guys stopped playing and laughed knowing fine we'll what was going on . I followed the guy into make toilets he was in early 40s a average type off guy someone you wouldn't notice or stand out in crowd .As I walked in he shut door and pushed me against wall he changed in a split second as he started to kiss me I could taste beer from him as he never spoke just started to put his tounge deeper inside my mouth I felt his had go up my skirt till I felt his rub my pussy .Good nice and fucken wet he said as I felt a finger go inside me he stopped kissing me and just started in my eyes as he finger fucked me I felt his thumb rubbing my clit as he suddenly stopped .He stood back unbuttoned his belt and dropped his trousers to ground followed by his boxers his hard cock waiting to be worshiped.He looked at me well get on yer knees and suck this fuck I thought you were a whore .I went on knees and stated to suck on his thick cock wasn't that big but was thick as he pushed it in and out off my mouth .I knew he wouldnt take long to cum at this rate as had his balls in my hand as I sucked his thick cock . All off a sudden he grabs my hair and says no slut I want it inside that pussy in corner there is a chair he sits on it and tells me to sit on his cock .I didn't need told twice as I climbed on his cock and started to fuck him he was mumbling a lot calling me all sorts off names which only got me more horney. I thought I heard door open but was to engrossed with his cock in me as I jumped on it and although I knew someone was there I didn't care as I felt his cock explode in side me .I felt his cum inside me as he pushed me off him here slut fucken clean it as he pushed my head down to his cock with was soaking off both our juices.His cock was now soft as I cleaned him up he then pulled his shorts and trousers up saying don't you worry I'm not finished with you and he left me standing cum running out my pussy .

I decided just to walk out and head towards master . Another guy had joined the other 2 guys at pool table they were laughing knowing exactly what had just happened .As I headed back to seat a few more people had joined the bar and I noticed the girl I had licked earlier also there . The girl in corner was now topless and was getting her tits sucked on by 2 guys . I sat down master tells jack clean her and next minute wee jack is under table pulling my legs apart cleaning my pussy .Fuck he was in deep and I could feel him cleaning the cum from my pussy for a young lad he was fantastic and if he hadn't been a fast cleaner I'd have came over his young tounge. I got another vodka as master went into bar I looked at jack who I knew had loved every second off my pussy and the cum inside it . What was next I wondered as I was now getting really horney .tbc"

HereAndThere

harrogate

Lincoln

Dublin 13

halifax

Wow well.im ready x

maidstone

beverley

Can’t wait for what is next

burgess hill

By *oulder cMan  over a year ago

Durham

Keep it coming

cheshire/Preston

More please

wishaw

Where I was sitting I really couldn't see much what was happening in bar and music drowned out most off noise but least I knew I wasn't only slut here .I noticed the girl I had licked earlier standing at bar got a couple off drinks and headed out my sight I hated sitting here I wanted in the bar to see or even get action . Master comes over and says follow me as he walks in bar and points to a seat as jack goes to bar and brings over a drink as master chats with other guys the place is busier and some girls getting action mainly groping nothing heavy . I noticed the guy who fucked me earlier chatting to master and he left and headed to poolroom area . I was to busy watching everything going on when a guy sat next to me his hand headed straight to my knee and said your new I felt like saying yes new here but not new to the scene but bit my tongue . I knew the score as master allowed him to sit and touch me . Master then came over you make my friend s happy now ill be back shortly jack sat at next table as this guy started moving his hand further up my leg .

Another guy comes sit at other side off me and says nice very nice . Both guys were older in 50s I'd say but looked fit and very respectable. I was then grabbed by second guy towards him and he started to kiss me as other guys hand was now near at my pussy .He kissed and fondled by boobs .My nipple's were solid as he kissed me he pushed me towards other guy who wanted to kiss me he was more passionate his tongue licking inside my mouth as his finger touched my pussy .Fuck I was wet and loving it and had lost interest in what was going on around me . Master then came over and said come with me hope you like pool .I was shocked as was enjoying playing with these guys but he put a stop to it and we headed to pool room . I noticed all girls were playing now was like an orgy as music still blared away . I went into pool room the 3 guys were still there with guy I fucked earlier master told them I wanted a game and a guy respond ed with I'll play with her and everyone laughed . These were a lot younger and hadn't been involved in any fun I noticed so I thought fuck it I'll play along . The guy set balls up and I could play pool cuck taught me years ago as I bent down to break master slapped my ass it was a hard smack right on cheek and made me jump . I knew this was not going to be a normal game off pool just as I was about to take my second shot master told me not that ball I want you to post the long one I knew his game I had to bend over and with no knickers on my ass and pussy was going to be on show . They all moved to the side off table to get a view as I leaned over I actually teased them showing my ass off was a big mistake as master slapped ass again just as sore . The bar man shouted over its ready and master said ok game over follow me slut as he headed behind bar I noticed things had heated up in bar as a girl was being fucked over a table and a few naked bodies could be seen but before I could see anymore I was took behind bar took in a room and told to strip .In room was a bed a chair smelt like a smokers den as I started to strip bar man came in and told master I want her first and master says batter in as he pushed me on bed I never had time to strip as he forced himself on me but I wasn't complaining as he pushed my skirt up and pushed his cock inside me he was rock solid as he started to fuck me I never had much time to enjoy it as he fucked me hard wasn't long till he was cumming he pulled out and shot his load all over my skirt ithought what a waste . What next I thought tbc xxx

maidstone

beverley

HereAndThere

harrogate

By *ncognito!Woman  over a year ago

falkirk

Oh

By *oulder cMan  over a year ago

Durham

More please

Dublin 13

Lincoln

By *b0abMan  over a year ago

stirling

Delighted this is back. Great story

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Bookmarked!

more please

Guildford

Waiting patiently for more of this wonderful story

wishaw

Not been well soon as I'm better I'll continue thanks for kind messages xxx

cheshire/Preston

harrogate

wishaw

He got up put his cock away muttered something and left to be honest he was crap I could hear a girl having a better time in a room further down . Master arrived asked if I was ok I nodded good strip he says I stripped down to bra no slut the lot off I want you naked . I slipped tits out bra before unclasping it teasing him slightly now come here he grabbed my hand and walked back into bar by now it was dark and to put it one word orgie to be honest noone really noticed me as all the girls were getting plenty attention with all the guys . He took me into the snug room gave me a coat and told jack take her to you know who and wait till he's finished .Master looked at me now go and show my friend a good time he better be happy with you now fuck off .I walked out outside with jack master shouted mind slut he likes to use all holes so no fucken complaining .A few heads turned as we went outside for first time I felt unsecure but knew I'd be fine if jack was there and the vodka had gave me courage plus if honest I wanted fucked I wanted to cum I wanted used and didn't care as by now I felt so horny . We got outside and standing there oh no not him tbc xx

cheshire/Preston

burgess hill

halifax

Still I would definitely allow some one to become my master like this but not sure if it happens in real life x

Dublin 13

harrogate

wishaw

Will start a new thread xxxx thanks for kind comments xx

By *ichaelG76Man  over a year ago

Hants

awesome