FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Home is My Castle. Part 2.

My Home is My Castle. Part 2.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arly Stages OP   Couple  over a year ago

Penwortham

Hope you're all enjoying the story so far. Here's a link to the first part.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/898512#last

Once again thanks for the feedback which has mainly been very positive.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Good story deserves good feedback

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Great story so far xx

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree with rest,really wonderful and well written story,so when i saw chapter 2 come up thought nice here we go.....???

Penwortham

Returning to Anya, her legs were too close together for what was coming next so using my foot I lightly kicked her feet apart to get her in the position I wanted.  I then turned to Claire and as I had earlier, led her forward by her hair face first into the valley between Anya's spread arse cheeks making sure her face was tightly pressed in there.

"I promised you would get much more of Anya's scent Claire, so there you go, breathe it in as deeply as you can"

Muffled moans of pleasure came from behind Claire's makeshift gag as she took in Anya's aroused aromas. I'd have liked to have my head buried there myself if I was honest but I had other things I wanted to do first.

Moving behind Claire I knelt down and slid my hand between her legs.

Her pussy was soaking wet which was unsurprising given how aroused she was and my fingers slipped easily into her. I felt her body convulse slightly as the tip of my third finger found and stroked her swolen clit and my thumb nudged at her tight arsehole.

It wouldn't be long before she was ready to orgasm again and I upped the tempo at which I circled her clit whilst crooking the fingers inside her massaging her g-spot. As her convulsions of pleasure increased she forced herself further backward onto my fingers causing my thumb to pop sweetly into her arse. That was the tipping point and her orgasm coursed through her body as I felt her pussy contract tightly on my hand gripping me like a vice.

Thank you x

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *hris148Man  over a year ago

Penwortham

Once Claire's orgasm subsided I eased my fingers and thumb from her holes and pushed her head back snuggly between Anya's buttocks. "You can stay there a while longer" I told her as I moved round and knelt in front of Anya. "Here you are Anya, another taste of Claire's wet cunt for you". I wiped my hand across her lips as her tongue came out to lap at my fingers. I then pushed my thumb into her mouth "And this little piggy went right up Claire's arse" Anya sucked my thumb enthusiastically.

"Well you're definitely a fan of Claire's arse aren't you, maybe I need to switch your positions around"

"Yes please" Anya said stopping sucking my thumb.

"Mmmm" Claire mumbled through her gag her head still buried in Anya's arse.

By *layful40Man  over a year ago

Portlaoise

Brilliant

Guildford

"Brilliant "
more please

By *panker78Couple  over a year ago

chorley

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

By *aptain BarbarossaMan  over a year ago

Hampton, Pboro

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story!

Penwortham

Claire had always loved anal for as long as I had known her. Indeed one of the biggest compliments she gave me after our first date was that I'd fucked her arse better than anyone else before so I knew she'd love what was going to come next. Stepping back from the two blindfolded girls I told them both to turn round so that now Claire would be at the front and Anya would be bringing up the rear, so to speak.

A gap of about a foot separated them and that suited what I had planned. I walked over to the toy drawer once again and selected what I needed.

The double ended dildo felt quite weighty in my hand, it's two different ends perfectly suited to my plans. One end was about five inches long but quite wide and separated from the other end by an oval rubber barrier. It was this end that I pushed into Anya's mouth. I then got our bottle of lube from our bedside cabinet and smeared a generous amount directly onto Claire's exposed arsehole. The chill of it hitting her warm, aroused hole made her tense up briefly however she started to loosen up as I used my fingers to massage it inside her before coating the end of the dildo that wasn't in Anya's mouth with another good proportion of the lube. This end was tapered getting wider from the tip to the hilt, about six inches in length.

Using the collar and lead, I walked Anya, blindfolded and gagged towards Claire's waiting puckered hole.

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Guildford

chorley

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Great story

By *un Mike 2019Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

More

Penwortham

As the rubber tip made contact with her arse Claire took a deep breath before she relaxed and the dildo slid further into her, expanding  her hole until the only thing separating it from Anya's mouth was the barrier between both halves of the dildo.

"Now Anya, starting slowly, I want you to fuck Claire's arse with the dildo you have in your mouth. And I have a way of helping you keep the correct rhythm"

"Claire I suspect you are going to enjoy this and I want to hear how much so it's time to remove your pantie gag" I said as I removed the fabric from her mouth, tossed them aside and reached once again in to the toy drawer.

"Anya, slide the dildo slowly from Claire's arse  until you can feel only the tip remaining in there."

Anya did as she was told, rocking back on All fours to allow herself the movement she needed.

" I think you'll know when it's time to slide it back in there" I told her.

SLAP!

As the paddle made contact with Anya's left arse cheek, she shot forward and the dildo slid quickly in to Claire all the way to the hilt "Oh Fuck yes!" She moaned and I also  heard Anya gag slightly as the end in her mouth went further back in her throat.

Anya slowly rocked back again withdrawing from Claire and I admired the round, red mark that the paddle had made on her pale white arse cheek.

I aimed for the same place again and Anya once again shot forward with the same results. Very soon we were in a regular rhythm and Claire's moans were getting louder with each stroke.

Slap, slide, moan, gag, back.

Slap, slide, moan, gag, back.

She was getting very near orgasm again and with the final stroke she pushed back hard forcing the dildo further up into her and further down Anya's throat simultaneously. Claire cried out in orgasm and Anya gagged hard on the rubber shaft.

After a few seconds, I led Anya back using my free hand to secure the toy still in Claire's arse.

The now exposed end of the dildo glistened with strings of Anya's drool as it hung from Claire's hole like a pink rubber tail.

By *indsay1955Man  over a year ago

Hythe,Southampton

chorley

Guildford

Penwortham

After giving the girls a bit of time to come down, Claire from her orgasm and Anya from being paddled and throat fucked by the dildo it was time for a bit more fun. I figured Claire had served her punishment by now, so removed her blindfold and allowed her off all fours. "Thank you" she said "I'm sorry".

"It's ok babes " I replied as she looked at me with nothing but adoration.

"Did you hear me paddling her arse?" I asked Claire.

"It sounded great and I loved how it forced her into me" she walked over and looked at Anya's arse. "Wow, your aim was good, nearly every one in the same place, her arse is proper glowing. I'm jealous!" She bent over "Are you going to spank me now" she giggled. I can't say I wasn't tempted "Maybe later" I said as she walked back over to my side giving me the puppy dog eyes. "Look at you" she said "you've still got all your clothes on" she now had her hand on my crotch, stroking my hard on through my jeans "he feels really hard" she started to unzip my jeans but I pushed her hand away. It wasn't that I didn't want her to, I'd have loved to have her and Anya both knelt in front of me kissing each other around my cock but there's no way I would have lasted more than a few minutes and not being a quick repeater without chemical help, I didn't want the night to be over for much longer. I needed a quick hit of alcohol and a little blue pill. The first to keep the wolf from the door and the second to reduce the down time and increase the stamina.

"I'm going to get us all a drink. Anya, remain where you are please and Claire, you can look but you can't touch". With that I left the room.

Guildford

Dublin 13

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

chorley

Penwortham

I went down stairs to the kitchen where the events of tonight had begun. Things had certainly taken a twist and if I had my way there would be a few more along the way.  I poured my self a large measure of vodka and got myself a tablet from the medicine drawer.  Popping it in my mouth I took a big slug of the vodka to wash it down with before topping it up with some cola adding an extra shot for good luck!

I though I'd better get the girls a drink too so I searched around and found a bottle of prosecco chilling in the fridge, that would do I grabbed a couple of glasses and made my way back upstairs. It was very quiet as I got toward the bedroom, was that a good thing? I wondered.

Opening the door I was greeted by the sight of Anya still on All fours whilst Claire lay spread eagled on the bed gently stroking her pussy. "I've been good" she told me, " I didn't touch her once, even though I wanted to."

"Well done" I said " I think you've earned yourself a drink."

"Ooh yes please" she replied as I removed the foil from the top of the bottle and popped the cork.

I poured Claire a glass and handed it to her as she sat up on the bed. Raising the glass to her lips  she tipped her head back and downed it in one! "God I needed that she giggled. "Obviously" I chuckled back. "I'll pour Anya a glass too".

As I was pouring it Claire stood up from the bed and took the now full glass from me.  "Anya" she said, "I've got your drink here". Then turning to me "is she ok to sit up to drink it" I nodded my ascent. "You'll need to sit up Anya" Anya did as Claire said and sat cross legged on the floor.

"I think you should take off her blindfold" I told Claire, who slipped it from Anya's head. Claire tilted the prosecco to Anya's mouth and allowed her to take a sip. Then standing back upright stood with her legs apart over Anya and slowly poured the rest over her pussy, where it drizzled over her labia and down into Anya's thirsty mouth. I smiled as I sat back to watch enjoying my own drink but not as much as Anya was enjoying hers.

Guildford

Newtownards

Woking-ish

chorley

Penwortham

" "

Oh 4 thumbs! You must be enjoying it!

Guildford

We are thanks op

Edinburgh

More please!!!

Penwortham

"More please!!! "

Monday's are usually a quiet day for me so hopefully one or two more chapters.

Guildford

G8 thanks

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Love it hope you get to dress her up

Dublin 13

Penwortham

As the last drops of prosecco dropped from Claire's pussy into Anya's mouth she licked her lips seductively as Claire stepped back from her. Rivulets of the golden liquid ran down over Anya's tits across her belly and down between her crossed legs. "Stand up please Anya" I told her which she did. This was the first time I had seen her fully naked from the front and I wasn't disappointed. Her pussy was neatly trimmed with just a thin landing strip of brown hair. "Well Claire, what do you think?" I asked.

"Very nice, I think I can have some fun with those tits and pussy" she replied.

I d*unk the last gulp of my vodka. "I think we both could" I grinned.

"Why don't you see what else we've got in our toy box that Anya might like"

Claire looked pleased at that suggestion and went to the toy drawer. As she was bent over her arse just looked far too inviting, I walked over to her and without saying anything I slipped two fingers into her welcoming pussy from behind. "Any ideas?" I asked her "mmm I'm thinking of the strap on" she replied "excellent idea".

I slid my fingers out of her so she could stand back up to get the strap on attached to herself. "How do you want to fuck her" I asked Claire "On the bed, face up. I want to see her face when she gets this up her". That sounded good to me.

I went over to Anya and grabbing her arm I took her to the bed, sitting her on the edge of it  then pushing her backwards so she was laid down with her legs hanging over the edge.

"Now let's get a closer look at that pussy" I said. I held her legs apart and put my hand between them feeling the warmth of her slit immediately. She was very wet as my fingers slid over her lips and finding her clit causing her to twitch as I flicked my finger tip across it before sliding first one then two digits inside her. I used my thumb to tease her clitoris as I curved my fingers upward to stimulate her G-spot while my left hand grabbed at her right tit, pinching, pulling and twisting her nipple which was very rigid. It wasn't long before she was writhing in pleasure, contracting her pussy muscles onto my fingers. Her breathing getting heavier and faster and her moans getting louder. She was very much on the brink of orgasm when I removed my fingers and stood away from her.

"You're turn Claire, I think she's ready for you now".

Edinburgh

Mmmmm

Guildford

Peterborough

chorley

Dublin 13

By *aptain BarbarossaMan  over a year ago

Hampton, Pboro

Woking-ish

Mmm

Penwortham

Anya lay on the edge of the bed as Claire stepped between her legs, the black imitation cock bouncing in front of her. Moving forward she pushed the tip towards Anya's waiting slit. "I don't think she'll need any lube after the fingering you gave her" Claire winked at me.

" I know", I replied, "She got almost as wet as you". I slid my fingers between her lips as her Tongue lapped Anya's juices from them. "Tastes almost as good as me too" she smiled. 

With that she took hold of the strap on at the base and pushed her hips forward so the tip slipped into Anya's wet hole. Anya gasped as it entered her, the gasp turning to a moan as Claire grabbed a leg in each hand and pulled Anya firmly onto the dildo so it slid in right to the base. "I'm going to fuck you till you cum harder than you ever have before" she told Anya. " You want that don't you?".

"Yes Claire, please yes".

With that Claire began to rhymically fuck Anya. With every thrust Claire's huge tits bounced up and down and her juicy big arse cheeks clenched as she pushed her pelvis forward. Anya began to moan loudly with each deep insertion and I watched on, my cock straining at my trousers as I enjoyed the sight.

Dublin 13

Penwortham

There was no way I could hold back my urges to get involved now and I began to strip off, taking off my shirt, shoes and socks before unbuckling my belt and undoing my trousers. As I slid them down my cock sprang free craving it's release. This was no average boner. Harder then usual, it looked like it was about to burst out of its skin, the veins protruding like blue ropes up it's length, leading to an engorged purple head where a droplet of precum had already appeared.

I grabbed Claire from behind, cupping her tits as she thrust in and out of Anya, my fingers pinching her erect nipples which made her wince at the sensations it sent through her. I moved my body in time with hers using one hand to guide my rock hard prick between her arse cheeks where the lube on her hole from earlier mingled with my precum.  The butt plug earlier had really opened her up and that combined with the thrusting motions she was making into Anya made it seem as her arsehole was almost sucking my swollen cock end into her and as she rocked backward I thrust forward and the head popped into her willing arse before sliding deep into her causing her to moan as loud as Anya was. We soon developed into a fast tempo as Claire pushed forward into Anya's pussy, I pushed my cock deep into Claire's arsehole both girls moaning in unison louder and louder as they both became close to another orgasm each.

The vodka seemed to have done it's job however and I still had a way to go until in would need to cum so I was able to continue to fuck Claire's magnificent arse until her and Anya let out screams of orgasm within seconds of each other and Claire relaxed forward onto the bed, the strap on falling from Anya and my still erect cock slid out from Claire's butt. 

I climbed up onto the bed and knelt next to Anya's face, her breathing heavy and deep. I grabbed her by the hair and guided her lips around my bell end as she sucked insatiably tasting Claire's arse juice from

it.

Guildford

chorley

Edinburgh

Newtownards

Woking-ish

Dublin 13

Penwortham

Anya's tongue explored the head of my cock vigorously flicking at the base of my helmet and licking down the entire length of my shaft down to my balls. One at a time she sucked them in, swirling them round and leaving them covered in her saliva before moving her attention back to my cock. As she sucked me I changed position slightly so I was knelt straddling her head looking down the length of her body. I took her tits in my hands teasing her areolae and pinching her long erect nipples. With each pinch she seemed to suck my cock deeper and it felt amazing. I could see her still moist pussy glistening and knew it was about time I got to taste it. So arching my body forward and still keeping my cock in her mouth I lowered my face down between Anya's legs, the scent of her previous orgasms filling my nostrils and increasing my desire.

I buried my head into her snatch, my tongue parting her lips, flicking her clit, tasting her juices. Using my hands as well now I held her lips open, stretching her hole as wide open as I could, probing my tongue into her, lapping at the pink tasty flesh and then without warning, sliding my index finger quickly into her tight arsehole causing her to suck even harder on my dick.

As I continued to lick Anya and finger her arse, I felt Claire's hands grab my arse cheeks pushing down and forcing more of my cock into Anya's mouth. "It looks like our little friend enjoys your dick almost as much as I do Jim" she said "But I need to please you too" and with that, she pulled my cheeks apart and I felt her Tongue flicking at my exposed arsehole. It was my turn to go rigid with pleasure.

Dublin 13

chorley

By *eandHim2019Couple  over a year ago

preston

Guildford

Penwortham

Sorry for the lack of new chapters. Dr Ian Malcolm may have said "Life finds a way" but at the moment life gets in the way!! Thanks for your patience.

chorley

Guildford

Life

Dublin 13

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Penwortham

Fuck that felt great, Anya beneath me sucking my dick and my gorgeous woman rimming me and massaging my big full Bollocks. I buried my face deep into Anya's pussy breathing in her musk, focussing totally on the amazing sensations these two women were giving me. It felt like all my birthdays had come at once and after not much more licking and sucking it felt like I was going to cum at once as well. I managed to hold back long enough to clamber off Anya and told the girls to get on their knees on the floor in front of me. This was going to be my visual treat. I stood over Claire and Anya, their lips meeting as they both licked the head of my straining cock I couldn't hold back any longer and with a deep moan I shot sticky white ropes of cum onto both girls faces, giving each of them a decent portion into their mouths.

Guildford

Edinburgh

Newtownards

Woking-ish

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

If only

Peterborough

Fantastic

Penwortham

Think it's about time I wrote a new chapter.

» Add a new message to this topic