FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckolding my husband

Cuckolding my husband

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mark had pissed me off again... he's always been shit with money but we were overdrawn with ten days left before either of us got paid... again...

I'm seething at work and sitting in a meeting... Lee was not aware I was noting him eyeing my bare tanned legs and not for the first time. Lee was a quiet man, slim, goodlooking but shy... but today I was feeling different about his ogling... I wanted to tourture any man I could. I decided there and then to tease Lee... I slightly parted my legs and wriggled in my leather seat... helping my skirt to raise a little... giving him more to look at ... if he so pleased. Lee took the bait... and he positioned himself for a better look and I felt my pussy pulsate. I stood and excused myself from the meeting ... and in the ladies I removed my now slightly damp panties ... stuffed them into the waist band of my skirt and returned to the meeting room. As I entered Lee looked at me and I flashed him my pants..... his mouth fell open and I sat down again. Lee was red in the face but did not look at my legs straight away. Hitching my skirt slightly I waited for Lee to resume his glancing... as he did I stared into his face and watched him as I widened my legs to show him my cunt... he then looked at my face and I held his gaze... Lee was watching my hand as I slid it down towards my thigh... I saw him wriggle uncomfortably as his cock hardened in his suit trousers.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *yTreacleMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Nicely teasing.

By *hagulikeMan  over a year ago

Essex

I have that view in my head and my cock in my hand waiting for the next bit

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

you horny bitch

Lee and I are at one end of a long oval meeting table... close but not close enough ... yet. I inch myself nearer to Lee and the meeting continues... without our input... I wait for Lee to inch towards me too ... a signal I need to continue... Lee obliged..... now we're near enough to each other for feet to touch the others chair ... I kick off my shoe and slide my foot on to his .. Lee blushed and looked back at the meeting... his face told me no one else was intrested in us at the back of the meeting... my pussy was opening and wet... Lee could not fail to to see how excited I'd become. Still watching my hand Lee saw me take two fingers and strokes the length of my cunt.... my fingers were glistening and I offered my hand to him by placing my elbow on the table and letting my hand lean towards his mouth... but he'd have to come and get it... without hesitation he moved closer still... smelt my fingers and gentley licked them....

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *yTreacleMan  over a year ago

Winchester

mmmmmm!

Lee licked my fingers with skill and I wanted his mouth on my pussy... I knocked his phone on the floor and a couple of people turned round annoyed but fleeting.... as Lee bent to pick up his phone I grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face into my lap... Lee licked my pussy from bottom to top, slowly and only once... I actually maoned a bit too loud as Lee sat back in his chair no longer looking shy... but no one bothered to look back this time.

By *indy400TV/TS  over a year ago

d8

Bull shit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More

By *rai69Man  over a year ago

Halstead

"Bull shit"
whats your problem?

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *rCumAlotMan  over a year ago

maidstone

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Keep it cummin boss lady.. Pls

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Not a word had been spoken between us and none were needed... Lee looked right into my eyes, licked his lips and started to rub is hard bulge, over his trousers.... god I wanted to touch that fucking cock and I didn't wait for an invitation.... grabbing at him I squeezed the shaft.... slide my fingers under slightly to feel his tight balls and then dragged my nails over them and up his shaft, lingering a bit on his helmet.... I could have sat on that mans cock and took my pleasure right there and then.... but suddenly I was aware that Lee was talking.... the boss had asked him something... he was offering to leave the meeting to search for what fucking ever.... he warned the boss it could take some time to locate and it might be quicker if I could assist..... you dirty fucking lovely fucking man.....

boss said I could.... and my cunt was dripping with anticipation .... I was out of there ... I wanted him to fuck the arse of me .... I thought about my husband Dave as I entered my office.....but I was feeling so fucking sluty and dirty and horny and wanting... I just thought fuck him a actually.... really fuck Lee. .... but he wasn't behind me..... now whose fucking chasing cock... me I was going back to look for it... oh yeah and Lee.

Lee was walking down the corridor now and pointed towards his folder hididing his hard cock.... oh I had the power back.... I called him into my office and other people heard me telling him we had some serious, private mattered to discuss that could not wait.... thank fuck our building was Georgian built... solid and fairly noise reduceing ... as soon as he shut my door I was on my knees trying to free his cock... Lee grabbed my hair and forced me up...... taking his tie off he used it to secure my own pants in my mouth like a gag.... oh fuck this man was not what I excepted... no one had ever treated me rough and I was more turned on than ever.... now I'm pushed up against the solid oak door he's looking in my face as his hand freed his own cock... I felt it's heat on my leg.... Lee lifted my leg and placed it on my small filing cabinet to the left. I felt the helmet being rubbed over my cunt and tried to wriggle myself into a position so it could slip in finally and give me some relief.... Lee was not that easily fooled... he told me if I wanted him to fuck me I was going to do as I was told...

cambridge

Mmmmmmmmm more

By *aptain BarbarossaMan  over a year ago

Hampton, Pboro

Very nice!!

By *oneko SanMan  over a year ago

derby

Enjoying this.

By *otnew16Man  over a year ago

Dartford

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

Leeds

This is so horny

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Surprising myself, I nodded ...

Lee looked at me a bit too long with a threat to leave if I welched on the agreement... fuck me I ached to kiss, tongue, suck, touch... anything... just do not stop until I'd been sated .... My arms were placed above me head and hands clasped together ... I was told not to move ... Lee was still looking into my eyes as his face came into mine.... he passed my gagged mouth and whispered into my ear.... always knew you were a fucking slut ... always knew I could take you if I wanted.... always knew your pussy would taste so good..... kissing my neck with passion he ripped my buttons off my blouse.... I didn't move.... now he was tracing kisses and little bites down my shoulder...collar bone and now the top of my breasts.... he reached behind and turned to find some scissors on my desk.... looking at my breasts he slipped the blades between the cups and cut my bra .... my breast heaved loose and he dropped the scissors and took hold of my tits.... squeezing a bit to hard for my normal liking but this was not bothering me in the moment... my nipples were begging for attention and I groaned hoping he'd be listening..... I felt his tongue flicking over one nipple then the next while still kneading.... I could feel juices leaving my cunt now and start to run down my right inner thigh... I took my leg off the filing cabinet and Lee stopped... I trembled..... please don't fucking go my eyes said... Lee knelt in front of me and nudged my legs apart as far as I could manage and with my arms still above my head I felt vulnerable now.... Lee had picked up the scissors again and was now cutting my skirt off me... if fell off and Lee smirked at me noting how excited he'd made me. I could feel his hot breath on my thighs and he licked the surplus juice off the right one... I wanted to thrust my cunt in his face but stayed absolutely still.... I could feel him kissing my thighs and the tease of his breath on my pussy as he moved from one to the other.... then the slightest of licks found my clit and my legs quivered... my heels were wobbling and Lee guided me into a squatting position... I was wide open now but I'd found my balance.... Lee tuned round and laid his head on the floor ... his eyes looking right up my arse... his hand stroked my open cunt lightly and his tongue found my rim... slowly and precisely he rimmed my arsed... darting deeper into my arse occasionally... oh my fucking good god my mind screamed

maidstone

dublin

horny slut luv to be licking your pussy

X

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Omg I'd be other side eating your sexy arse this is so horny x

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

By *rivingmanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Brilliant. Parked up waiting for the next part. Trouble is, I have deliveries. Can't do them with a hard on lol

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

very hot, I love it x

"Brilliant. Parked up waiting for the next part. Trouble is, I have deliveries. Can't do them with a hard on lol"

Oh bless you... I'm out tonight but I intend to add some more when I'm home so get those parcels delivered xx beverley xx

With his hand cupping my pussy .. his palm circled my clit with just a bit of pressure... his tongue busy now with both holes I felt my legs weakening.... without warning I'm sitting on Lee's face... my hands also involuntarily hit the floor... Lee told me not to move ...he moved me to enable him to come behind me as I'm on all fours ... Lee licked me from arse to clit and back again... now he plunged a couple of fingers inside my swollen cunt for good measure .. we both heard the undeniable sound of a very wet pussy... I'm moaning and lee untied his tie to free my gag... I was told to stay where I was ... close my eyes and finally I heard a zip being undone... Lee freeing his cock from his clothes... Lee grabbed my ruined blouse and pulled me back until he manoeuvred my pussy onto the tip of his hard hot cock..he was kneeling back behind me.... . I waited for the thrust... shaking ... desperate.... my pussy glenching and trying to suck that cock inside... Lee didn't move or loosen his grip on my blouse.... his fingers found my mouth and I sucked my juices off his fingers hungrily... the tiniest movement came from his cock and the tip almost entered me... Lee tried to pull back but I chased him with my body.... taking a bit more of his cock than he intended... it felt so bloody good but lee pushed me off and was now standing in front of me... move you fucking whore and I'm gone.... I looked at that cock but remained still.... the cock came towards me face... what do you want .... I licked my lips and asked if I could taste him ... he nodded and held his own shaft as I finally got to lick his helmet....

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *ewniceguyMan  over a year ago

blackburn

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

Lovely

[Removed by poster at 10/06/19 21:01:39]

More?

I could taste his precum mixed with me as I licked round Lee's helmet tracing around the rim and flicking my tongue... I could just about clamp me mouth around his helmet to give it a suck... but I couldn't move and Lee was not close enough to take him in any further... I'm lapping and sucking this edible cock and at last Lee gives in and inched his cock deeper in my mouth until I could feel him at the back of my throat.... I slacked my mouth as he grabbed my hair and pushed himself hard further down my throat until I gagged. Slowly he removed himself and helped me to sit up so he was able to stand upright ... now I was able to make myself busy... show my skills.... tease Lee... I took his cock in my hand and licked the shaft deliberately.... Lee leaned back on my desk and let me have access to his balls as I licked down his shaft again... I took both balls into my mouth... I wanted to suck them hard but resisted. I reached down between my legs, used my own juices to soak my finger tips and I used them to trace his helmet gentley... circling the shape of him.....while my other hand gripped his throbbing cock.... still licking his balls Lee lifted a leg onto the filling cabinet allowing me access to his arse.... I accepted his invitation and rimmed his arsehole... keeping my hand busy as before I could hear Lee breathing deeply and heavy.

maidstone

harrogate

By *.jellyMan  over a year ago

jacksonville

By *aptain BarbarossaMan  over a year ago

Hampton, Pboro

Wow, very hot!

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

cheshire/Preston

Great story!

I swapped my mouth with my left hand and teased his arsehole with the tip of my index finger while clamping my mouth busily over his cock... right hand rubbing and squeezing his shaft... my hand and mouth meeting as my head bopped up and down .... I could feel his arse getting wet and relaxed so I began to enter his arse until the length of my finger disappears... I find the walnut and gentle rubbed my finger tip over and round it... Lee started to shudder so I slowly removed it again... loosened my grip on his shaft and gently licked up and down the throbbing shaft... teasing his arse still.... Lee grabbed my blouse and lifted me into a standing position .... kissed my mouth deeply and dropped to his knees .... he made his mouth busy on my pussy as he manoeuvred himself though my legs and tongued arse again... then stood and bent me over my desk ... kicked my legs apart and without consideration for my comfort placed his left hand on my back forcfully slamming me down onto the cluttered desk... his right hand rubbed my clit and fingered my cunt rhythmically and I could feel an orgasm rising through my knees and up my thighs.. I'm groaning and begging to be allowed to take one and Lee stopped and used his hand to guide his cock into me.... oh fuck ... oh fuck I'm saying as he's slowly entering me... as deep as he could ... then fasted and harder he slapping into my arse and it stung beautifully.... tell me what you want .... fuck me Lee ... please fuck me ... I could feel Lee growing inside me and grinding his cock as deep as he was able ... my hair was grabbed and my head pulled back as he used the momentum to shoot his hot cum deep inside me ....

I felt his cock leave my cunt and I'm still wanting.... I hadn't cum.... Lee's pulling up his tight boxers and trousers and suddenly the pain of a stapler digging into my stomach made me move and turn ... just in time to see Lee leave my office....

Fucking bastard.... I am not happy.. I'm stuck in my office at work with my clothes in ruins unable to leave.....

Mark's picture on my wall looking at me grinning.... I have no choice but to call the twat.

Listen to me and do exactly what I'm asking...

leave work... now... go home and I need you to write this down... don't fucking ask why... just do what I need...ffs....

I need a white bra...

any white fucking bra....

a white blouse and black skirt ... some knickers.... it doesn't matter what colour knickers .

bring them to my office.... do not wait in reception.... bring them straight to my office .... NO .. DO NOT give them to anyone else.... YOU bring them.... and hide the clothes in a bag.. I don't want anyone to know what you've got with you.... . I'll tell you when you get here.... but fucking hurry....

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Can’t wait to know what he says if this was Jess doing the same as soon as she told me what had happened she would have been over that desk again

Great story please continue

cheshire/Preston

By *panker78Couple  over a year ago

chorley

Well... jess is a lucky girl... and I'll finish this later tonight x

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Great story

cambridge

By *rai69Man  over a year ago

Halstead

harrogate

By *abbyLoveTV/TS  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Great story, can’t wait for more

Mrs L bookmarked this, do you think she’s trying to tell me something?

Wow

Mmm

While waiting for Mark, I stapled my bra and blouse back together, wrapped my skirt over my legs so if somebody did come in to see me I looked .. at least dressed.... but I wasn't able to concentrate on any work... I was more annoyed now than when I arrived at work...

An hour later Mark quietly entered my office....

He handed my the rucksack and I stood up, skirt dropping off, as I did, I was now showing my bare bottom half...

Where's you pants?

Lee has them ... the cunt...

I'm ripping open the zip to find my clothes and Mark continued...

Who is Lee and how did he get your knickers?

(Dilemma time... ? Truth ?) I'm so pissed off now so I let Mark have it...

Lee is the coworker I was fucking earlier in here....

I'm staring at him and wanted him to start an argument but he just stood there as I began to rip my blouse off..

looks like he got a bit rough with you babe.... ?

Oh he did Mark I hissed... but I was fucking loving it ... until he shot his load and fucked off....useless fucking men... (I'm mumbling..).

I'm stood naked waiting for the verbal outburst from Mark...

that's not nice babe.....

No shit Sherlock.... I'm going to make him sorry when I see him... but first I need to get dressed...

Mark was crossing my office towards me...

let me help you babe.....

What?

Let me take care of you...

Are you fucking kidding me? If I hadn't been so annoyed with your careless financial management this morning I would not be in this situation...

So let me TAKE CARE OF YOU NOW......

My face must have shown my confusion so Mark softly reached between my legs and pushed his grion into my thigh... he was solid... the dirty bastard had a hard on....

Lee's cum was now leaving my pussy and Mark could feel him.....

You need cleaning he told me...

I nodded silent and confused....

Please..... LET.... ME ....HELP ....YOU ... he said deliberately

I nodded and he dropped to his knees, softly guided my bum to the edge of the desk and parted my legs.. lifting my right one up and rested it in his shoulder....

WOW... he said staring at my fucked dirty cunt....

As his head moved closer to my pussy my office door opened and Lee entered ....

Mark briefly looked back at him and Lee came in and shut the door resting against it....

Mark began to lick around my pussy and more cum dribbled out as I got excited...

Looking directly into Lee's eyes I allowed Mark to begin his cleaning

Lee... this is Mark.... my husband....

Lee didn't speak but came to me and leaning over Mark started to kiss my mouth passionately...

Mark was lapping my cunt and his fingers were probing my cunt... allowing Lee's cum to be eaten by him....

Mark was unzipping his jeans and freeing his cock... but didn't stop eating my out...

My senses were racing and overloaded... thoughts and sensations going crazy... lee stepped to one side and bent to take my nipples in his mouth....

Mark stood and and pushed his cock into my wanting cunt....

God that's slippery babe... silky ... I can feel his cum...

Mark looked at Lee and thanked him for fucking me ... but said he was not happy I was left unsatified... Lee went on to his knees and inched me off the desk a bit until he found my arse... cum and jiuces dripping down me he started to clean them as he rimmed my hole...

it won't happen again Mark... I always intended to come back... Lee told Mark

Mark still fucking me deliberately.... Lee was cupping Marks balls now and and the next time Mark was pulling out of me Lee licked Marks cock.....

My legs are wide and raised and Mark supported my head so I could see everything that was going on below me....

As Mark entered me again Lee's finger entered my arsehole and could not hold back the rush and power of my orgasm.... finally.... I was panting and moaning so loud that Mark placed his hand over my mouth to stifle the noise....

I though I would faint as the climax did not seem to stop for an age... Mark was still fucking me as lee clamped his hand around Marks shaft and Mark shot his load up and over my cunt....

Lee was kissing me mouth again and rubbing Marks cock over my soaking pussy when I came again.... hard.

Lee excused him self and apologised again for his neglect....

Alone mark and I looked at each other...

So it's nine days before we get paid babe....

Yes....

If you think you need to punish me until then babe ... You should get Lee to take you out .....

Ok.... I said

Or bring him home and fuck him in our bed... if you think that would be punishment ....

Yes.. I could do that Mark...

I leave you to get dressed and see you at home later.... where you might need cleaning again.... I hope....

THE END

Guildford

Great story thanks hope there's some more from this wonderful repertoire

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Brilliant got me and Jess well horny and thinking lol

Thanks for the story x

Thanks for the lovely comments xxx

OMFG! I'm absolutely steaming reading this in the bath.

I need a Mark, & Lee

By *omtom000Man  over a year ago

Essex/Scotland

I would love to be cuckolded

By *onny135Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Excellent story, I had a hard in all the way through it...... Thanks. X

[Removed by poster at 12/06/19 19:51:44]

Every lady needs them ... I'm a very lucky lady xx glad you enjoyed it xx

"Every lady needs them ... I'm a very lucky lady xx glad you enjoyed it xx"

Love it’s not humiliating for your husband, more a sexy strong women playing with control

Xx

"Every lady needs them ... I'm a very lucky lady xx glad you enjoyed it xx

Love it’s not humiliating for your husband, more a sexy strong women playing with control

Xx"

Agreed

Excellent, very well written and very very horny!

dublin

i would luv to be a cuck.

You should either marry me or be a author

"You should either marry me or be a author "

thank you .. glad you enjoy it xx

harrogate

awesome x

Xx

Agreed "

Xx

Agreed "

Not interested in humiliation or being dominated but do love Mrs L taking the lead and getting what she wants

cambridge

Fantastic story hun keep them coming xxx

By *odsterMan  over a year ago

clacton

Bloody great story

Fantastic story

maidstone

My cock is iron hard

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Excellent work story

By *henanigans2023Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Looove cuckolding my husband xxx

Playing this afternoon in our marital bed while hubby waits gratefully downstairs....mmmm

dublin

very horny scenario . luv a partner like that .

cheshire/Preston

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"Looove cuckolding my husband xxx

Playing this afternoon in our marital bed while hubby waits gratefully downstairs....mmmm"

Lucky cuck hubby being able to hear but not see

By *oxyukCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

What a great story!!! And a lucky husband to have a slutty wife. Hope there’s more to cum!

harrogate

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

Amazing story ! X

Thank you xx

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Fantastic story this is what my dreams are made off if any couples like to make my dreams come true please don’t hesitate to get in touch

By *atandasmileMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

A fantastic story. Horny as fuck (to put it eloquently )

Excellent story. Look forward to more like it.

J

Guildford

"Excellent story. Look forward to more like it.

J"

definitely keeping my I open for more more from this author

By *ree-dom69Man  over a year ago

park gate

harrogate

» Add a new message to this topic