FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Love cute feet

Love cute feet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agh20205 OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

Got a thing for feet especially in stockings sometimes and haven’t told anyone for years!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

"Got a thing for feet especially in stockings sometimes and haven’t told anyone for years!"

This must be a huge fetish, there seem to be so many foot fetishists but I just dont get it. When you see a stunning and slutty lady wearing very little in the webcam chat rooms on various sites, it amazes me that all you hear are guys saying show us your feet, repeatedly. I am not moralising but I just dont get it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Got a thing for feet especially in stockings sometimes and haven’t told anyone for years!

This must be a huge fetish, there seem to be so many foot fetishists but I just dont get it. When you see a stunning and slutty lady wearing very little in the webcam chat rooms on various sites, it amazes me that all you hear are guys saying show us your feet, repeatedly. I am not moralising but I just dont get it. "

Well maybe that's cos you haven't got a foot fetish lol.

If you did.. trust me you'd get it.

Myself for example would take a nice cute pair of feet over a pussy every single day of the week. Hey i LOVE pussy.. but next to a cute pair of feet, pussy don't don't stand a snowflakes chance in hell.

» Add a new message to this topic