FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dinner weirdness

Dinner weirdness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What odd behaviour have you witnessed at a dinner with friends? This night was back in the 90s..

Back in my 20s I dated a colleague, Gale. She was a temperamental girl who when in a bad mood, looked a little like Ricky from EastEnders. She worked for a much older lady called Sylvia and also with a woman in her 30s, called Cheryl. Sylvia was quite common, but thought herself royalty. Cheryl was.. different, and whom looked a little like Steve Cram.

Sylvia wanted to treat us all to a treat on her birthday, so Gale booked her favourite pub-restaurant, an old Tudor place in the heart of the forest .

On the night, Cheryl also brought her partner, Joe. He also worked at our company, and had the air of a man who was on the run from NASA. He never spoke a lot.

Our table was against a wall next to a door to the outside, and also in front of a small arched window overlooking a shrubbery.

We ordered drinks and food and chatted politely. Gale didn't like Cheryl much but it didn't show. Joe made the effort and spoke too. Sylvia sat and surveyed us all , regal and aloof, though more Pearly Queen than House of Windsor!

Cheryl seemed distracted and kept looking over her shoulder to the small window behind her. Eventually she got up, got Joe to move and went through the door to the outside. This was before the smoking ban and Cheryl didn't smoke anyway.

After a while Cheryl came back in, got Joe to move, sat down and continued to eat.

As the meal progressed, her distraction continued.

Dessert came, Cheryl got up again, got Joe to move and went through the door to the outside.

After a while, a knocking was heard against the small window. We looked round to see Cheryl, face pressed against the glass. She stood back grinning, saying "eh it's me, eh, it's me, ha ha ha".

She came back in, got Joe to move and sat back down. We all finished our desserts, in silence.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Hope there is more to this ?

By *opsterMan  over a year ago

bicester

I’m laughing already!

» Add a new message to this topic