FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Haven’t cummed

Haven’t cummed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been teasting my cock for a week now, and haven’t cummed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing better than edging...longest I’ve managed??? 3weeks 3days

Love it, but the longest I’ve done is only about 8 hours of constant teasing, stopping and starting over and over again, when I did eventually cum it was absolutely amazing, spunking long and hard, hit my own face went over my head hitting the wall behind me, covered in the stuff, it was amazing

Had similar as above,all over my forehead,mind you I did cum in my hand and had slap my own forehead,lol !

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

Over a month for me but got no orgasm or pleasure as my balls were just milked to remove all semen before but locked back in chastity

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

Did this as a game with gf about 2 years ago - no sex or wanking for a week. Then spent an evening cuddled on sofa watching a film - she spent the entire film which was over 2hrs long stroking caressing and licking my cock and balls to the point I dribbled precum and then stop for a few mins before starting over.

By the time the film ended I got to the point I was begging for her to release me several times

She finally got me really close and started to slap my cock and balls - gently to start before getting firmer - when I couldn’t bare it any longer she squeezed my balls quite firmly and I just exploded everywhere my cock twitching as cum squirted - omg the most amazing experience ever

By *hughes9119Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

Never managed more than a day before. And even then it was one of the best orgasms I've had. And a huge mess lol

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Ive not cum from touching my cock for a few weeks now. I only cum from riding my dildo till i orgasm and squirt.

» Add a new message to this topic