FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A love (and lust) story

A love (and lust) story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

God another Monday, Ann sighed to herself, lots of emails to answer and the prospect of the whole working week looked ahead. Not that Anne really hated her job, it was quite rewarding really, working in the hospital helping people get better .. but sometimes she just wished she had something to distract her just a little bit, you know some sort of motivation to get her looking forward to work, the sort of motivation that made her pussy twitchy and her nipples start to harden! Omg Anne don’t distract yourself. It seemed like ages since she had split up with her boyfriend ... oh why couldn’t some handsome doctor come in and sweep her of her feet and hopefully into his bed .. Anne sighed again better get those emails started

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *haron4465TV/TS  over a year ago

HULL

Nice start hope to read more x

Ann had worked hard for an hour or so,not making to much inroads into her emails because of the constant interruptions from staff asking questions. The door opened again “ffs what now” she felt the irritation building up inside but as the door opened wide and her boss walked in “ Hi Anne this is Mia she’s going to temping here for a few weeks “ Anne found herself staring at quite the most lovely smile she had seen .. now Anne had the usual teenage fumbles with girls when she was younger but had put that down to “experimentation” but when she looked at Mia she felt that familiar sensation starting deep in her pussy .. lust at first sight .....

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Nice start more please op

Mia gave Anne a quick shy smile and a “hi” Ann could feel the butterfly’s in her tummy, omg this girl was gorgeous long dark hair in a ponytail, olive skin and dark brown eyes a cute little nose and god that smile. Mia had the sort of lips you imagined kissing, softly to start and then with increased passion. Ann could feel her mind wandering imagining taking Mia’s face in her hands and gently kissing her ... dragging her thoughts back from her fantasy Ann made small talk with Mia ... but she was finding it so hard to concentrate on Mia’s reply’s .....

Guildford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As the day wore on Ann found out more about Mia .. that she was 19 still lived with mum and dad didn’t have a boyfriend and when she giggled at the jokes that Ann made .. Ann found her clit was twitching like crazy. When she stood close to Mia explaining an item of work the smell of her perfume was intoxicating and the temptation to kiss her smooth neck was almost irresistible! When Ann went for a pee later in the morning she wasn’t surprised to see her panties were totally soaked through omg how was she going to last the day ... maybe a little play imagining Mia naked and moaning would help .....

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Ann slipped her panties down to the floor in the cubicle .. she opened her legs slightly and eased one finger inside her swollen pussy .. fuck she was soaking her pussy felt so hot and sticky and trails of her juices attached to her finger as she slowly took it out. She thought about Mia, what her pussy would look like, taste like, Ann gave a little moan as her finger slipped back inside seeking the swollen button of her clit , she closed her eyes imagining Mias head between her thighs her little pink tongue probing between Ann’s swollen lips, looking up as she licked slowly and lovingly ....

Guildford

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Oh very sexy.....

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Fab

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

Mm can't wait for more

Ann had to bite her lip to stop the little moans escaping her. Ann’s finger slowly stroked the hard button of her clit as she imagined Mia’s butterfly kisses soft on her swollen pussy lips, the tip of Mia’s tongue slowly parting her lips tasting her sweet juices teasing slow and gentle barely touching but constantly there. Ann’s hands in Mia’s long dark hair soft as silk pulling her closer to her pussy holding her there, not ever wanting the feelings to stop, Ann could feel the waves of her orgasm starting to build ....

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

more please

Ann felt the waves of orgasm wash over her, the spasms ran through her body her legs wouldn’t stop trembling. When she went back to her office Mia give her a little smile “are you ok Ann, you look a little flushed?” Omg did she know a few minutes before Ann had been fingering her button thinking about Mia. An involuntary shiver went through Ann’s body “no I’m fine Mia” she fibbed .. “anyway it’s nearly lunchtime, do you have any plans or would you like come for a coffee, I would hate to think of you stuck inside on such a lovely day”

Guildford

Mia gave Ann her lovely smile the one that went equally to Ann’s heart and her pussy .. omg this girl was driving her crazy. Mia brushed a tendril of hair that had fallen over her face, back behind her ear and it took all Ann’s self control not to grab her and kiss her passionately! “That would be lovely Ann I don’t know anyone here, as long as you won’t be bored” Ann’s twitching pussy told her she definitely wouldn’t be bored .. she could actually feel the moisture seeping between her swollen pussy lips .. god her knickers must be disgustingly wet by now and her nipples felt hard and aching .. she must use the opportunity to find out if Mia liked girls and in particular an Ann shaped package ....

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Mmmmm

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Damm

Do people like the style of this story? Shall I do more?

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Guildford

Yes please more

Lunchtime arrived and Ann and Mia went out to the local Starbucks, Ann noticed a number of guys checking them both out but Mia seemed oblivious. When they got their coffees, Ann started to gently probe Mia about her life, she mentioned boyfriends and Mia blushed prettily and with a giggle said “I don’t really like boys .. I hope that doesn’t shock you Ann” ... Ann told Mia she was intrigued and asked her what she did like, Mia said although she had never had a real girlfriend just crushes on girls at school and when she was temping. Ann’s mind was working overtime thinking about the type of girls Mia might be attracted to ....

Although Ann was slightly older than Mia, when they were chatting over their coffees they found they had lots in common but Ann still wasn’t sure if Mia actually fancied her. Each of them waiting for the other to make the first move but scared that they might have misread the signals. God it was so frustrating!! Despite Ann’s earlier playing she still felt incredibly horny when she was with Mia. Imagining kissing those soft lips and gently unbuttoning her blouse. Ann kept sneaking peeks at Mias boobs which looked very inviting in the blouse she wore and Anne loved the way that Mia kept playing with her hair when the talked .. that was a sign that someone fancied you wasn’t it?? Omg Ann wished she wasn’t so shy when she actually wanted someone! The girls went back to work better friends but still not able to make that next step ......

Guildford

Moreeee?? this is soo good

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Sounds great, wish I worked in the next office ??

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Thank you for the feedback. Would you like me to continue with the story? I would like to develop the relationship between Ann and Mia if that is something you would like

Yesssssss PLEASE DOOO

I would love to ask you something privately Lily but you have filters on x

By *parky-kentMan  over a year ago

Strood

Hell yea keep it cumming

The two weeks that Mia was temping seem to fly by and Ann still hadn’t found a way to talk to her about how she felt, they hadn’t had a chance for any further lunches as work was particularly busy. Both girls were quiet shy in taking the first step and although they smiled at each other a lot and had a very chatty rapport, Ann hadn’t plucked up the courage to ask Mia out. Although when Ann was at home Mia had been the subject of all of Ann’s fantasy’s and although Mia didn’t know it she was the cause of Ann’s panties being permanently wet and one of the most amazing orgasms Ann had ever had! This was the result of Mia coming to work in a particularly short skirt which showed off her very long shapely legs, that day Ann had to shoo a number of doctors from her office after they had flirting shamelessly with a giggly Mia. Ann was surprised how protective and jealous she felt about Mia ...

Guildford

Mias last day at work arrived, Ann couldn’t believe that she might not ever see her again. She had to do something before Mia walked out of her life for good. Ann couldn’t bear not seeing Mias pretty smile again. She plucked up all her courage and started nervously to say “Mia .......” Mia looked up at Ann and Ann was surprised to see she looked sad she could see the tears at the corner of Mias eyes “What’s the matter Mia?” Ann asked forgetting her big speech, god she just wanted to take this girl in her arms and never let go .. Mia said through her tears “ I’m going to miss you Ann I don’t like the idea of never seeing you again” .....

By *lwayshorny79Woman  over a year ago

Leicester

“Well we don’t have to stop being friends just because you are going Mia.. we can still meet and talk on on the phone” Ann was even more surprised when Mia started to cry more through sobs she said “No Ann you don’t understand .. I don’t want to just be friends with you .. remember when I told you about my crushes at school? Ever since I met you I have felt that you are exactly what I have been looking for all my life .. I liked you from the minute we met but now I’m leaving I realise it’s much much more ... “ Ann looked at Mia and she couldn’t stop smiling “omg Mia I feel exactly the same I have been thinking about you since you got here .. I can’t get you out of my head” ....

Ann felt the world had stopped, everything around her seemed to be melting away and all she could she was Mia, beautiful Mia and Mia was looking at her tear streaked face, but smiling now, that little smile that Ann found so beguiling. Ann moved towards Mia not wanting to break the spell. Looking into Mia’s eyes. God she wanted this girl not just for this moment but for always.

Ann felt like invisible hands were pushing her towards Mia that the universe wanted them to be together, and then they were kissing ......

Guildford

Nice

Soft gentle kisses to start exploring each other lips gently brushing It felt so good Ann didn’t want it to stop, she felt Mia’s hand in her hair stroking softly and her hand went to Mias face caressing her cheek before moving to her neck, she didn’t want to the kiss to end, it was totally different to anything she had ever felt before, she felt close loving, She felt Mia’s body against her own trying to get closer, Mia felt warm soft, she could feel the heat intensify between them, her body felt alive every nerve intensified and she felt something else a desire like she had never felt before .. it had started in her heart and now it was in her whole body. Ann felt Mia shiver and she was making little kitten noises as they continued their first kisses ....

Guildford

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Loving this

When they finally broke apart both girls were flushed, Ann couldn’t believe how she was feeling she had never kissed anyone where it had felt like that before, she started to speak “Mia .....” but Mia put a finger to Ann’s lips “ No Ann you don’t need to say it, I feel exactly the same, I have been longing for you to kiss me since I got here and now you have it’s even better than I imagined it felt so right so natural”

Ann looked at Mia she knew instinctively she was the girl she wanted to be with but OMG things were happening so fast ... she said to Mia “ would you like to come on a date with me .. I don’t want to rush anything with you I want to get to know you totally I want to be yours and for you to be mine” Mia looked at Anne and with a giggle and that pretty smile said “well I’m free tomorrow, but I do need some more kissing right now”

Ann and Mia had been dating for 3 months and were blissfully happy. They spent lots of time together. They found that they liked a lot of the same things. Although they had done lots of kissing Mia was still a virgin and was very shy about taking their relationship to the next level. The problem was that Ann found Mia incredibly sexy and just being with her and kissing her had kept Ann in a permanent state of arousal. God her knickers were constantly wet though and she found she was having to finger her pussy almost none stop to get some relief, the problem was the more she played the more she wanted Mia. Ann didn’t want to ruin things and was happy to wait until Mia was ready but god she was going so crazy and could barely thing of anything else apart from getting Mia into bed!

Ann wanted Mia’s first time to be special, something she would remember for always and if she was honest she hoped she and Mia would end up married, something she dreamed about when she wasn’t obsessing about Mia naked! Omg Ann had a great idea, she would take Mia away on a holiday where they could relax and really get to know each other.. hmmm where could they go? Somewhere where Mia could be in a tiny bikini OMG Ann you are such a bad girlfriend she laughed to herself! Omg she couldn’t wait to surprise Mia

Guildford

(thumb great story more please thanks great

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *ratcliffeMan  over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

Mia walked into Ann’s flat and was greeting by a big pile of holiday brochures she felt a bit sad was Ann going away on holiday, they hadn’t talked about it ... Ann looked up from her searching “what’s wrong silly you should be jumping about?” Mia could feel the tears pricking her eyes .. and then it clicked with Ann “oh Mia I’m not going WE are .. I’m never doing anything without you!” Mia rushed to Ann’s arms “Oh Ann really?? Truly?? I thought you were leaving me at home.. can we afford it??” Ann smiled Mia was always so practical “No of course not but Mr Barclays can “ she laughed “Mia I want us to spend 2 weeks just the pair of us no work no distractions what do you say??” The kiss that Mia gave Ann told her the answer .. on the radio playing quietly was “Here with me” ....

Guildford

Mia was so excited all evening looking through the brochures with Ann, the girls were lying on the rug with the brochures spread in front of them .. Ann didn’t think she could be any happier, normally Mia would have to leave about 10 to go home to her parents and to be up for her work. About 9.30 Mia looked at Ann hesitatingly and said “Ann .... I need to ask you something” Ann could she Mia looked anxious “what’s wrong huni” Mia said “ I want to stay with you tonight Ann I don’t want to go home I want to say thank you for taking us on holiday I know I said I wanted to take things slowly but I really want to be with you all night and to wake up with you in the morning” .....

Guildford

Lovely x

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13